Friday, June 21, 2019

Summer Re-Runs: Mule and that PS-90 Guy - Re-Do




Our summers of reruns continues.  At the request of (well, really more like because of complaints from) our loyal fans, we have revisited Mule Meets the PX-90 Guy.  It now features even more sex while still retaining much of its original charm.  I could provide you with a link, but I know our readers don't got time for that shit, so here it is:



Story by Mule, Editing by Stefan

So I have been seeing (and by 'seeing' I mean banging) this hot chick that's an "Integrative Nutrition Health Coach", certified by The Institute for Integrative Nutrition, "the world's largest certifier of Integrative Nutrition Health Coaches", according to their website. Probably the only one, if I had to guess. 


It all sounds as sketchy as fuck, but she paid a metric fuckton* of money to take a bunch of courses over the Internet and a fee for a license from them, so who am I to take a shit all over her dream. She is currently teaching yoga at the gym while waiting for her career as an Integrative Nutrition Coach to take off. 



 Her ass looks great in Yoga pants, which is how I came to meet her. 



Anyways, she and I have been "integrating" a couple of times a week on the regular, for a while now but then she got all butt-hurt cause I went off hunting with the guys for a week.

To make it up to her we meet up after the hunt and stay in this bed and breakfast that she found online. It was sort of like an upscale Bates Motel only with lace and candles and run by this couple that were like Mayberry's Aunt Bea and Floyd the Barber.  The place looked deserted as fuck but they say they will be busy the following week because of Valentine's day. They have a small bar on the outside porch with a happy hour every evening, which is free (if that even makes sense). I am the only guy at the bar and having a Cherry Mt Dew and eating these olives fermented in what I imagine Windex tastes like and choking from the Citronella candle smoke when who other than Tony Horton from P90x fame comes wandering down from his room.


Tony Horton: Fitness Guru


I instantly recognize him from those late night commercials, before I saw those, when Yoga Chick would prattle on about things and mention Tony Horton, I would confuse him with Tim Horton's and get hungry for things Tony would not approve of!





Well I was curious to meet him, as he is a sort of celebrity, and we start chatting about chit and he tells me that he and his wife are down looking at real estate and have been staying in this B&B and that's all he says about it...at least that I can remember.











Then the chick I am with joins us at the bar, Tony greets her by kissing the back of her hand and says "You're a lucky man , Mule." Meanwhile my slut goes all fan-girl and gets as moist as a 13 year old girl at a One Direction concert.  Tony's wife then joins us. I get a Cougar-ish vibe off her. 



I'm sure the wifey was hot in her prime but she's about 5 years past her expiration date, knowhatimean?  Of course she was still a catch for a guy that was an open homosexual before he met Shawna and had a Road to Damascus moment switching to the straight and narrow...come to think of it...Tony had a bit of a cougarish look to him directed at me, so I hazard that the 60 year old was not as de-converted from Fabulousism, as he would like all to believe.  We all have a drink and his wife and my chick talked about yoga and chit. Anyway they say "Bye, maybe see you about" and go their separate ways.   My "ambassador of health and wellness" regular, was very excited about meeting him, which meant of course an opportunity for me to take her back to our room and fuck her brains out, as she was giddy and happy, which to me  SCREAMED... HIGHLY RECEPTIVE, and I am never one to let an opportunity pass.

First, let me post about meeting Tony on my Instagram....


Post-coital bliss, me and my slut look around this "quaint" town ("quaint" is apparently chick-speak for a place of dreary poverty and chock full of hillbillies). We have a pizza for dinner. I made a comment about the macros in PIZZA, and she thought I meant nachos so she got some of them too.  That made me wonder for a moment about her Integrative Nutritionist credentials, but she has that embossed paper certificate that she put in a nice frame, so it must be real. 

She drank a bottle of wine and I had another Mt. Dew. We end up getting back to our room at the B&B late. All evening she was popping these pills like they were Pez. She said they were "muscle relaxers". I asked her if she had pulled a muscle 'cause as an ex-football player I know some good things for that, but she explains no, she's fine, she just takes like six of them a day because "she needs to be limber for her job." Well she is a yoga instructor so I guess that makes sense although I am pretty sure muscle relaxers don't work like that and also say right on the Rx bottle not to take them and drink alcohol, must less wash them down with it. But since she carries the muscle relaxers around in a Pez dispenser instead of a Rx bottle I really can't check on that at the moment.

Anyway, she drank a bottle of wine and took like 3 Tizanidine, so she's pretty drunk and really loopy and keeps saying how horny she is. She says she wants to do the  Black Hawk Down* again but I explain to her I didn't bring the bungee cords and we don't have a ceiling fan in the room so no can do, baby.  She is so fucked-up from the pills and alcohol that I basically have to carry her back to the room.






 Once back in the room we start having sex. I'm making dat bish do downward dog, while I fifer scissors her ass, and it's getting a bit loud because she's drunk and I got a big dick so the bitch sounds like a pregnant seal giving birth...


There's a loud knocking. I grab
a towel and lumber towards the door.

I open the door and ....


The next thing there is a knock on the door while I'm balls deep in this bish. I jump up thinking it might be SWAT, or a fire or something, I grab a towel and put it on, try my best to hide my boner and slowly open the door and peek out into the hallway only to see Tony Horton standing there in just his boxer shorts. I could see Tony had a big boner .. I am a little uncomfortable with the salacious way he is checking out my naked except for a towel physique...


Anyway, Tony says to me "Can I join in?" he waits for me to say something and I just look at him like WTF? and then Tony laughs and says "Just kidding big guy, it's none of my business what you're doing in there but can you keep the noise down as me and my wife are trying to sleep and we're in the room next door." I say "Sorry bro, my bad.." and go back to smashing puss,  but keep it quiet as mice fucking in a wool sock, until me and my drunk slut fall asleep.



The next morning we go down to breakfast and Tony and his wife are having breakfast and I'm thinking that it's going to be awkward but they smile when we walk past and say "good morning" and that's it.

When we sit down at the table and order coffee I notice that Tony keeps looking at me which is making me paranoid, so I take off to the breakfast buffet and start stacking my plate with protein only for Horton to sneak up behind me and say "How's it going big guy?" I say: "Yeah, great... erm sorry about last night, brah..." Tony replies: "If I had a gf like that I'd have been making as much noise as you man.. she's fucking hot, dude..my wife isn't bad either huh?..."  He seemed to be HETEROING a bit TOO hard...



I awkwardly laugh and  Tony looks at my protein plate and gives a disapproving sniff, as only Vegans can, so already feeling awkward and not wanting to hear about the dangers of meat, I take off to fill up another plate at the pancake section.   Tony basically follows me and says "Do you know what my wife calls me?"

I guess: "Ummm...Tony the Homo?"  Tony ignores my answer, smiles and says "Ten inch Tony"... I just  give a nervous laugh and take off  at high speed to my table carrying the loaded plates as deftly as a pro-waiter. I do think about the irony of Tony putting his kielbasa in his vegan wife's mouth...

Tony then walks past my table and says "You should have let me in last night man it would have been fun" and winks at me, then says "Are you guys staying here tonight?.. if so we'll maybe see you at the bar at happy hour?" ... I say "
Yeah, OK, cool...

As creepy as the convo was, I decided not to call him out over it.  First, I didn't want to create a scene.  And secondly,  as readers of this Blog will remember*, I know from personal experience that these fitness competitors are very tough. They may look like models with muscles but I have see some of the stuff they can do. They're incredible athletes, they've got the cardiovascular conditioning of a runner, the
flexibility of a dancer and the agility of a gymnast.  And some of these fitness dudes n
are as strong as a bodybuilder!  (*see:
  https://mule-mulesblog.blogspot.com/2017/11/mule-v-male-fitness-model.html  )

You should have let me in last night man it
would have been fun


Anyway I googled Horton and he's 60,  and then I discover the info on his five decades as a gay man, so I begin to think he may be jonesing less for my 22 year old yoga instructor, and more for this 31 year old Mule... fuck ME!  Oh perhaps, a poor choice of words... lol. 


~Meanwhile, next door in Tony "Homo" Horton's 
room...The Plot and something else thickens~



We made sure to stay out of the place till real late that night, so not to bump into him again.  I dump the now unconscious chick into the bed.  She's out cold: 24 hours of heavy drinking, popping pills, and rough sex will do that sometimes.  I guess I'm not getting anymore tonight. Her ass looked amazing and I really was tempted to just jam my dick in her hot ass or between those sweet lips of hers but I wanted her to be awake for that.  

My head hit the pillow. Then it started. The nonstop moaning, groaning, screaming, and banging from the other side of the wall were unreal. I spent an hour staring wide eyed at the ceiling in our bedroom listening to sex.

"Please, baby...ugh...not so deep...please, not so hard...it's so big...please.." the wifey's voice was barely audible over the noise of  her being mauled.  The sounds of mating only increased. Tony's animal grunting was now even more pronounced.  It sounded like Tony's superior conditioning was paying off, his sexual stamina was amazing. I could picture Tony's straining face as he no doubt  put every ounce of his gym muscles to work nailing his wife.  Tony was destroying that pussy and making her beg for mercy.  He was pounding her hard and bottoming out on every down stroke, giving her what must had been 10 inches at least. They were having one hell of a sex session, and I couldn't help but wonder if they weren't putting on a show for our benefit. 


My dick was rock hard. I couldn't stop myself from rubbing one out. As I stroked my cock I imagined Tony's bulging biceps wrapped around his wife while his smooth, hairless buttocks are thrusting deep inside her. Her hands gliding over his chiseled face down his neck to those large traps protruding from his shoulders before running her hand down over his chest that's glistening with sweat. Finally grazing her finger tips over his world famous rippling abdominal's so taut and tight she orgasms simply at the touch.

I had been fapping in sync with their sex session. When it goes silent for about 2 minutes or so this is when I envision as the moment he has pulled out of her and is busting a massive load of cum all over her face, eyes, and hair. I had timed it right and I came as well. It was almost as if I'm cumming with him. I blew a big load onto my stomach and chest.  

I slipped into a deep sleep to the sound of wifey begging "Ten-inch Tony" for a break.

I hadn't been asleep for more than 15 minutes when there was I loud knocking at the door. Fuck! I grabbed a pillow to wipe my sticky hand on and to hide my rock hard cock behind as I lumber to the door barely awake, naked except for the pillow I am holding in front of me. When I open the door there is Tony, again standing in just a pair of boxers. Well, I dunno if standing is a descriptive enough word. His powerful physique was pumped and seemed to shine under the hall lights, glistening with beads of perspiration. He was glistening with sweat, his hair was a mess, and his dick was still hard enough to tent his briefs, which had a big wet spot on the front of them. He was subtlety flexing his muscled body, as though he was posing his sculpted torso for me. I couldn't help but let my eyes move up and down the man's amazing body. He had a toned, strong looking physique. Bulging biceps, trim waist and muscular thighs. Dude was ripped as fuck and looked like 7% body fat at the most! The fitness celebrity was in incredible shape.  His body looked rock hard, as if he was a statue chiseled out of  marble!   I guess he was used to people ogling his body. His powerful cross-fit body-builder's physique bulged in all the right places. His boxers bulged impressively too. He was checking out my powerfully muscular body and liked what he saw. I was naked with cum all over me.
My shoulders were as almost as wide as the door.

Tony was checking me out! From the boner in his boxers
 I could tell he liked what he saw!


"I hope we didn't keep you up tonight."  Tony said with a sly grin. His hands moved to the mound in his boxers and made an exaggerated show of idly scratching his nuts.  My eyes couldn't resist the the reflex to follow his hand for a split second. All I did was shrug. It was certainly a big mound. But I knew he was hung from all the noise I had heard. His bitch was screaming before, like she was taking a baseball bat up her cunt. Now his hands were just cupping his crotch. From the corner of my vision I saw the mound moving and expanding. He adjusted the mound again and it was clear that the fly of his boxers was now gaping open. He took two slow steps and was now a foot away from me, invading my personal space while locking his eyes to mine with an intense look in his eyes. It was hypnotic, a charismatic, spellbinding look that had sold many a PS-90 dvd and assorted merch. I found myself slipping under his mesmerizing influence.

After holding my gaze almost a full minute his hands released his crotch and a quick glance down confirmed that he was nearly fully erect.  One of his hands started to move back towards his crotch  but all he did was cup and tug his oversized nuts a bit. This caused more of his junk to be visible through the gaping fly of his boxers. I could see the thick base of his dick surrounded by buzzed down pubes. The outline of his straining shaft pointing along the right side of crotch, ready to tear out of the boxers. 



At this point I didn't worry about trying not to look. Not that one could look away from such absolute perfection.  It was clear that he wanted me. He was putting on quite a dick show.  My eyes widened but I stayed silent and stoic.  His cock was not only huge (both in length and girth), but without blemish or defect, no strange bumps or turns, the penile ideal My eyes started to follow up along it's length to the head but my eyes suddenly lost focus. It took me a second to realize why -- a very intoxicating smell. I loudly took a deep breath to capture more of it. My eyes popped open and up to Tony when it hit me what I was smelling. That was the smell of Tony and his bitch's sex. His shit-eating grin only confirmed it. The smell of his cum mixed with her pussy juice.  Cum, pussy juice, piss, cock cheese, sweat and testosterone.  The intoxicating smell of humans rutting like animals and of a female in heat! The scent hit me like a punch to the gut. I was literally slobbering, horny and hungry for that kielbasa...plus those hypnotic, spellbinding eyes...the fucker was using sorcery on me.


My penis swelled in lustful salute to Tony's Priapic offerings...


I dropped the pillow I had been holding in front of my waist since I answered the door. "Fucking hell Mule, you're hung like a fucking horse!" Tony gasped when he saw my cock for the first time. Now it was Tony's turn to fag out over MY gargantuan phallus, he went sliding down the Kinsey Scale his years of carefully crafted faux heterosexuality, temporarily cast away with gay abandon.  

I cast my eyes downward towards Tony's waist and replied in an indifferent tone to mask my burgeoning lust: "You're  packing a Clydesdale-sized horse cock yourself!" 

We both felt our big cocks continue to grow long and hard, and our balls fill and thicken. Tony's lips turned upward in a smug grin as he stepped forward. He looked strong and energetic.  There were just inches separating us now and we could feel the heat from each other's body on our skin. Tony  looked
powerful and dominant! 

It's like he's flaunting the power that his hotness gives him over me, but pretending he's not.  It's like he's teasing me with it; as if all that sexual power of his were really no big deal to him, even though he loves that it makes you want him.  He knows exactly how much this is fucking with your head and he's daring you to try to not get aroused; 
daring you not to lust for him.

I know,  as surely as I know anything, that he's seducing me.  I know it, and he knows that I know it; and it's working, and he knows that too.

I paused for a long second to allow my eyes the chance to take him all in. His body was so lean and muscular. His wide shoulders, his muscular back, his narrow waist, and  his firm, full, muscular ass, practically bursting out of his underwear.  His square jaw, his bulging biceps, the sweaty curls of his pits, his armor-plated pecs, his hair-fringed nipples, his eight-pack abs bisected by a treasure trail.


Tony grabbed me roughly, pinning my arms against my sides and bear hugging me. Fuck, Tony had some beastly strength! I had assumed I would be far ahead in that category but it was clear that our strength was more evenly matched than I had assumed. Tony was very strong, even without the bulging muscles of a bodybuilder;  a lot stronger that than I had
expected. Forcing me backward, he shoved my broad back hard against the door with a loud bang. My initial loud grunt of shock quickly turned into groans.  Tony was leaning into me using his massive chest to pin me against the wall, grunting as he inhaled my scent.  Opening his mouth he stuck out his tongue and licked a broad stripe up my throat.  I shuttered as my head pushed back and I moaned. I expected to feel anger  towards the renowned fitness guru  but instead, I found himself admiring his skillful demonstration of  the dominating power of his leanly muscled athletic physique. Yoga chick snoozed on, oblivious to what was transpiring.

I was pinned against the wall by Tony's long back and wide shoulders, his large, flat, rock hard pecs and smooth, strong legs. My  hands slid down Tony’s muscled, narrow lower back and I dug my fingers hungrily into the powerful mounds of muscle of Tony's ass. Fuck, he really did have 'Buns of Steel!' The next moment, I gasped in shock as Tony snapped his long arms around my waist, locked his fists together against the small of my back, and lifted my feet off the floor with his breathtaking bearhug. I was astonished by his strength. Our cocks were both fully erect and grinding against each other as Tony stepped slowly into the dark hall with the me suspended in his crushing embrace. Abruptly, Tony swung to the left, sending the my upper back crashing with a grunt and a  bang into the nearby wall. The impact momentarily knocked the wind out of me.

Then Tony firmly grabbed hold of my wrists and pried them over my head and against the wall.  Tony now had me pinned against the wall. "This is your lucky day, Mule! You’re going to get to give me a bro-job!  That's right, you get to suck my celebrity cock tonight!"  Tony chuckled. 


Again showing surprising strength, Tony put a trap claw on my boulder sized traps. The athletic king of fitness infomercials strong fingers and powerful grip were digging into my rock-hard trapezius muscle.  With his trap claw he was able to push me down the wall until I ended up on my knees, staring at his magnificent bulge. 

"Look at me," Tony said. He stretched out his chest and filled his lungs with air. He bowed up huge and substantial. "Just do it, dude. Live out your fantasies and suck my dick."

I realized Tony wanted  to dominate me and force me into sexual subservience. Without thinking about it I leaned forward and hugged Tony's thigh, pushing my face into the bulge and nuzzled my mouth against the hard length under the thin cotton of his boxers.  The scent of the late-night fitness guru's crotch was musky pungent and overwhelming.  I clamped my lips down on the hard length of flesh outlined in the tight fabric and sucked.

Tony let out a growl, his hands coming down to the back of my head and pushing me into his cock.  He thrust his hips forward, crushing my face into his crotch. 

I released Tony's cock from his boxers.   His cock was long, thick and veined, with a wide base and an even wider head.  It was ten inches, just as promised. Grabbing the length by the base, my fingers wrapped the thick tumescence, and bobbed my head forward to take the tip into my mouth.  The taste exploded on my tongue.

Tony's knees almost buckled, and I found myself pushed back as "Ten-inch" Tony spread his legs wide and braced himself with both hands on  the wall behind me and fucked  my mouth.  My jaw ached as I stretched my mouth wide to accommodate his enormous cock.  Tony tried to push his way down my throat.  Dropping my grip on Tony's meaty thighs, I reached down and wrapped my fingers around my own cock and started jerking myself off. My cock was leaking pre-cum and my hand slid up and down its girthy nine-inch length without fiction. 

"Come on , take it!"  Tony snarled as he shifted his angle and with a powerful push of his muscled glutes sank his thick ten inches in until he was balls deep. I was deep throating the monster cock now shoved down my gullet. Tony's pubes were tickling my nose as I jerked myself off furiously and my lungs screamed for air. Holding his entire cock down in place, Tony used the muscles in my throat to work his cock like my throat was his own personal fleshlight. 

I must have been doing something right because all I heard from Tony was:  "That's it baby, that's how to suck my cock.... Yeah, just like that....Fuck, YEAH!.... Take it all the way down, babe, just like that...."

I was getting lightheaded and near the point of passing out when everything came together like a bolt of lightning and Tony shot his load. At the same moment, Tony pulled his cock back until just the head was in my mouth. It was like a hose going off in my mouth. Like a super soaker set to maximum drenching capability, Tony's bull nuts drew way up inside his sack as his love gun fired a cumload big enough fill a kiddie pool. Thick gooey cum-ropes shot into my mouth, forcing me to swallow or drown. Tony had a hell of a set of cum-pumpers to go with his big dick, that's for sure.  When the torrent finally ended I slumped back against the wall behind me, cum leaking from the corner of my mouth. Both Tony and I were breathing hard like we had just run a marathon.  We stayed that way, panting and moaning, for longer than either of us would care to admit.


"I had no idea you were such a skilled cocksucker, muscle boy! I had just planned on fucking your girl in front of you while you jacked off, but this is so much better!" Tony said, sounding like he really meant it as a compliment and not a taunt.

“Come on muscle boy, if we’re gonna do this let’s do it properly.” Tony grinned.  Then he  slid his boxers down his lean muscled athletic thighs, and kicked them off, releasing his deflating (but still huge) dong.  He stood looking triumphant, with a shit-eating grin. He flexed and stretched his sculpted, manly muscles.   I sat there on my ass on the floor with my back against the wall, in a daze,  dumbfounded by the now naked and sweaty late night infomercial legend standing over me. I stared at Tony's  bull balls and  ten inches of long
fat veined cock. Yoga chick was snoring, still out like a log.

 But Tony wasn't done with me yet! "Come on.  Time to go full-homo.  Let's see which of us submits sexually to the other first."     After some solo action, we were soon engaged in a writhing muscular 69 session that was an exhausting workout not offered in his dvds. 

I took the top position  as the sixty nine began and we both prepared to suck each other off.   We both had huge bull sized nut sacks which we used to tea bag each other.  Then we each sucked the other muscle stud's balls.  Each over sized nut was a mouthful.  Our pendulous golf ball sized testicles  were testimony to our sheer masculinity and sexual prowess and proof that we were both  testosterone fueled studs.  Next both studs began to suck cock.  Our gay sex  turned  hot as fuck, especially when Tony slipped a finger in my asshole and I did the same to him. 

Suddenly, Tony made his move and flipped position so that I was now in the bottom, submissive position and he was in the dominant top position. 

Tony’s huge ball sack was now right over my face. He had massive low hanging nuts, two clearly separated egg like balls. Tony’s 10 inch cock was fully erect, sticking up at a 45 degree angle. I looked up at it and admired. Above the thick cock was Tony’s incredibly rock hard abs.

Tony grunted, scooting up so that he was straddling my neck, with his bull-sized balls coming to rest over my mouth.  His heavy nut sack pooled over my lips, the musky scent of sweat and balls filling my nostrils. 

Lick 'em bitch! LICK MY NUTS!” ordered Tony as he began to assert dominance in the sixty-nine.  I stuck my tongue out and began licking his huge sweaty ball bag hungrily.

MMMMMMM… YEAH, THAT’S NICE… WORK MY BALLS WITH YOUR TONGUE!”  I lapped at his giant scrotum until my face was wet with sweat and spit, driving Tony wild. TAKE MY  LEFT NUT IN YOUR MOUTH! Take it you  muscle slut!” demanded Tony, as he continued to take control and assert dominance over me. I was willing to play along and allow Tony to play Alpha male.

For a second, Tony marveled at my bodybuilder's physique and then felt a surge of pride as he realized he had overpowered and subdued my muscular body and now had me in a state of willing sexual submission. Tony felt supremely confident and masterful as he sexually dominated a bigger, stronger and younger muscleman.

I complied, grabbing  the big egg between my teeth, massaging it with my tongue. Tony moaned in pleasure. “YESSSSSS!!! THAT’S RIGHT! WORK MY FUCKIN BALL!  FUCK, I WISH  THE GIRLS COULD SEE YOU SUCKING IT...”  I used my tongue to rub and massage  Tony's left nut as instructed. My tongue probed the huge ball, pushing it, feeling the mass of the  testicle. The huge testosterone maker  was as big as a tennis ball.  There was no way to suck both of his nuts, just one was a mouthful. Tony was groaning in pleasure and spewing pre-cum from my submissive ball-lapping. 

Tony's eggs were huge. They were the size of a man's fist. The big sacs dripped from  his steady stream if cock slime. I licked up as much as possible. Inside the testicles, it was as if I could actually feel the semen being produced. A massive factory seemed to be churning out his cream. I could almost hear the jizz inside as it squirted out his nuts and into his cock, solidifying his rod, readying for the big explosion.

I mouthed his balls as best I could. The loose skin was warm. His testicles were as hard as steel. As I wrapped my lips around the side of one ball, his precum dribbled from his cock above, and onto my cheek. My tongue could feel the churning inside. 

I moved my left hand onto his other ball and began squeezing it. It filled my hand, and I wrapped my fingers around it and tightened my grip. My muscular hand began to crush it, and Tony winced.


"Oohhhhhhh!" he cried. I tightened my grip, bring the strength of my 20 inch arm to bear on the ginormous gonad. He cried out again and his body began to quiver. Clearly, he was enjoying this. I continued biting and crushing his balls. He began to groan and cuss. Even though I couldn't see, I could tell that his massive body was tightening and flexing in waves of indescribable muscle pleasure. Finally, I stopped my genital assault,


Tony pulled free from the sixty-nine before either of us could cum, however.  He had a different cock sucking in mind. Soon Tony was massaging my penis to full salute, then pressed his lips around my cock and proceeded to give me one of the most magnificent blow jobs I had ever had, as only a man who had spent decades as a hot, fit gay man could.  

Tony laughed as he stood over me with one hand on his cock. "Flex for me. Show me what a strong muscle man you are."
Tony ordered.  I did as I was told. 

Tony began to flex back at me while using one hand to pull on his cock. Both of our muscles bulged as we flexed at each other.  Tony made his eight-pack abs pop and began running his free hand slowly and teasingly over each deeply chiseled muscle while continuing to jerk off with his other hand. 

Tony groaned and moaned loudly as thick ropes of pure alpha baby batter splattered across my chest. Tony's huge load shot all over my chest and onto the deep cuts in my thick abs, pooling up in the ripples, ridges and  crevices of my rock-hard stomach. 

Next thing I knew, Tony had pulled me to my feet and then pinned me up against the wall again. "I'm not finished with you yet, Mule! " he said. With that he lifted up his left arm and brought his biceps muscle to attention. It was a fucking huge and strapped arm, and he seemed to be able to capitalize on my fixation on his muscles.  I brought both my hands up so I was able to caress his superman body. The lean hardness of his arm was amazing! And with his uncanny mind-to-body connection he was able to make the muscle flex and move so erotically! My hands  moved up, over, under and around his slowly flexing gun. He enjoyed my worship of his body. He tightened his biceps into a huge ball of granite.  My fingers squeezed the rock. My cock ached.

With me still pinned tighty to the wall by his thick chest and intoxicating body, Tony reached down and placed his strong hands under my huge, muscular quads. His huge triceps bulged into mounds of rock as he lifted my muscular body off the ground. My back was still against the wall.  But now my legs were spread, and they pointed forward. My quads were parallel with the floor. My ass hovered in the air. He locked his eyes on mine. I could tell that he was extremely excited. My hand-worship of his body had excited him to his limit.

Tony lowered my body until his mammoth cock rubbed against my crotch. With was hands under my upper legs, his mighty arms and insanely powerful triceps allowed him to raise and lower me as he saw fit against the wall. His testicles met mine, rubbing our hot, sweaty sacs together. Our cocks stood together, touching. His cock and balls were  bigger than mine, a huge monument to his virile superiority. He teased my cock with his, rubbing them together.

He rested only for a moment, then he leaned back using those unreal triceps to maneuver me by my quads until he positioned his fuck pole between my legs. He straightened his arms just a bit, raising my mammoth body up slightly, and pressed his wet cock head against my ass hole. He was going to fuck me using those insanely strong triceps!  I sucked in some air and held it, involuntarily. His eyes locked once again on mine. 

It was at that moment I realized what Tony really was!  He was a top breaker. A top that only fucked other tops. A stallion rider. A predator who hunted equals. 


His dick was so lubed that it easily slimed my hole open. My sphincter accepted its gooey invader, closing tightly, around the hard, huge intruder. His helmet made its way completely in, and my hole closed in tightly around it, hugging the lip and encouraging it to move in farther.

I moaned as he held the tip of his cock inside me. My own cock,  was aroused harder than ever. It laid tightly against my abs, drenching itself with the clear honey that flowed out from my piss slit. My body began to ache with unfulfilled pleasure. It was as if his cock was teasing me, and that I would not be happy until his huge member forced its way all the way inside my body. I longed to have it fill me. I continued to groan and moan.

But Tony stopped. He smiled his devilish grin, then slowly bent his arms and pulled back out as mu body rose. I felt totally empty. I exhaled, then inhaled a slow, loud, vibrating breath. My body shuddered as I breathed in.

"Mule," Tony said as he totally removed his cock from my ass. "Tell me. What do you want me to do?"

My breath quivered as I inhaled.

"I want you to put it back in," I said 

Tony lowered his arms again. My  muscular body lowered, and he positioned his penis between my legs again. He took aim, his huge triceps bulging into mounds of rock as he adjusted his angle. He slowly straightened his arms and reinserted himself back into my ass.

The slimy precum made the trip much easier. But My ass felt like it was being torn apart. He moved in farther. And farther. My rectum ached as his enormous cock violated the warm confines of my body, stretching me and filling me. he continued his insertion, totally overpowering me.  His muscular cock was filling me. His face was stern. He bit his lower lip and then grinned as he forced his cock in deeper. It was so thick that I could feel it rub against my glutes as it moved inside. He opened his mouth. He dropped his head back in obvious pleasure. Then he opened his eyes again and locked his powerful stare on my eyes, as if to punctuate his dominance. His gaze was powerful. He continued forcing his meat up my ass as far as it would go. His balls locked onto my ass. I cried out. His penis was so big. 

Tony leaned forward. I could feel his hot  breath as his face met mine. He began kissing me. His tongue penetrated my mouth and filled it with his warm flesh. I nearly gagged at the overwhelming pleasure of having his muscular tongue dominate my mouth.

I brought my hands up and placed them on his bulging triceps. He was totally supporting my 260 lbs body with his triceps (his hands on my quads), so his tri's were as hard as boulders! He held his cock tightly inside my ass as he kissed me. Our panting was uncontrolled.

"Gawd, Mule...Your muscles... your huge muscles..." Tony groaned. He bucked his hips and shoved his cock in farther.

His cock tightened inside my body, and he forced his tongue inside my mouth once again. He groaned. He sucked hard.  I nearly couldn't breathe. I tightened my grip on his triceps, yet he didn't budge.

Finally he withdrew his tongue. "Admit I fuck better than you, Mule! You are out-sexed, buddy. I am too sexually powerful for you, dude! I just gave you the fucking of your life, bro!" he whispered as he repeatedly kissed my face. He dove back into my mouth, reinserting his tongue. Our breathing was uncontrollably heavy. We were two beasts in heat.

I felt Tony's cock begin to throb deep inside me. He was cumming. His whole body jerked. His powerful muscles flexed with each ejaculation. He yelled.  Our mouths locked once again in lustful passion. We were each overcome by the other's powerful body.  He continued his orgasm inside of me, panting, kissing, and jerking. His muscles tightened and relaxed as he deposited wad after wad of cream inside my body. I placed my hands on his lats. They were huge, rock-hard slabs of muscle. They expanded and contracted with his ejaculations. I squeezed them. My fingers locked onto the warm, hard meat. This guy's body was beyond incredible!

"Yeah, you love my body, don't you Mule?  Just looking at it makes your cock hard.  Like a love sick high school cheerleader crushing over the quarterback! Yeah, sorry to ruin your romantic weekend, but you won't be fucking your chick or any girl for a while.  Pussy will be the furthest thing from your mind for a few days or so.  I queered you stud!  That's right, I turned you gay. Only thing your faggot ass is going to be looking for is dick, for a while at least! I was too much man for you - Man enough to turn any dude gay....if there is a dude I can't turn queer, I haven't found him yet...." Tony bragged, smugly. 

Tony was right. He was simply too much of a man for me. He had fucked the shit out of me. The man's sexual prowess was off the chart! He had out-sexed me by a mile. I wasn't even in the same league with Tony when it came to fucking! He was a one-man gang bang!  I had lost all interest in chicks or pussy, at least for now.  He had fucked all the hetro right out of me!


"I thought you’d be a good fuck, muscle boy! And you were! One of the best!  But since we went full-out homo in tonight's little sex session, we are going to keep it just between us men.  But the next time I fuck you it will be with the chicks watching, got it? Chicks love to watch dudes fuck, it makes them hot and gets their vags as wet as a rain forest.  And watching two men fight and the loser gets fucked, well that gets em even hotter. Man on Man muscle rape makes those vags flow like Niagara Falls. I've forcibly raped some big musclemen, even a few pro bodybuilders, but no one quite as big as you, Mule! But as far as anyone knows I only fuck-and sometime rape- dudes with chicks present!" Tony laid down the law. 


"Well I got to get back to the wife now. I fucked her into a coma, but I better be there when she comes to. I fucked her so hard she won't be able to walk! But you know that feels..." Tony said with a laugh. 

  And with that, he turned around and  I watched his long muscled back, wide shoulders, and  hot buns of steel flexing as he strolled back down the hallway to his room next door.  I stared as he walked down the hall, just to observe and admire his musculature as he moved.  The way his yoga-honed muscles engaged when he walked: the way his massive glutes flexed and the indentations on the side of his ripped ass rhythmically flattened out and reappeared, as did the creases between his quads and hamstrings.  I watched the long, narrow, spinal erector muscles expand and contract, and the lats and the smaller muscles
of the upper back and shoulders knot up and smooth out again, in the same rhythm as his other muscles. His ass tight and tensed, his back, neck, and head in perfect alignment, and the the muscles of his upper body flexing rhythmically, like in his yoga vids.  His core was fully engaged, his abs taut and rippling, and the muscles of his legs and ass flexing.


 I felt like my whole body was sore, and I was deflated from head to toe. It would be a week before I was ready to have sex again.  And another week after that before I got my interest in pussy back!  Finally yoga chick stirred from her coma, and asked me if I wanted to fool around...and then I said words that I never thought would come out of my mouth:  "That's alright, I'm good."  It was at that moment, I knew for the sake of my masculinity, that I could have no more contact with Tony Horton ever again.

After we get back home to Dallas my chick added Horton on Facebook and bought P90X supposedly for the yoga video or some chit. 
 Now I'm thinking maybe I shouldn't have told her what Tony said about his wife calling him "Ten-Inch Tony". Tony keeps sending me FB friend requests, but I keep deleting them. If one of his commercials comes on, I hit the clicker and surf away, I will never look into those dangerous, hypnotic eyes again.

Ten-inch Tony is what she calls me...think about it Mule, I could
 please you AND your girlfriend...I am VERY flexible...

Just another weird romantical encounter in the life of YOUR MULE...

I bet you are thinking the world of yoga and the world of Mule are not something you will think of intersecting...



But firstly, consider two words:  YOGA PANTS!  Secondly, the world of Mule and of Yoga intersect in other less overtly sexual ways!!!!!  The Mulish world of VIOLENCE can collide with the normally non-violent YOGA world...







I keep having my Yoga bish repeatedly demonstrate this as
yoga practice, then doggie-style her, she falls for it like Charlie
 Brown falls for Lucy's trick with the Football!


I have been pretzeled that way in a fight, but never willingly
done it on my own, for the Mule body to bend like this
requires the application of a vise-like outside force and
excruciating pain...


One of my Dallas BJJ sparring partners, Dave, asked me if I 
ever noticed how martial arts were not all that different from 
gay porn, I dismissed the notion, and wondered about Dave's 
browser history...but in truth, the connection is frequently
 made on this blog in literary form...


Ummmm.....how about NOOOOOOOO!!!!!

That is more like it!

Are you not entertained?



For further reading on the Institute for Integrative Nutrition please see:        https://www.credentialwatch.org/reports/iin.shtml


*METRIC CONVERSION:

Metric Fuckton: More properly, "Metric Fucktonne." The Fuckton is the Imperial standard for the measurement of fuckweight, while the Fucktonne, in contrast, constitutes the Metric measure of fuckmass. There are 10 shitloads per metric fucktonne. In Imperial measurements, it's about 66/7 shitloads per fucktonne. Most people prefer to use metric. If you're not familiar with this conversion system, there's no need to be embarrassed.


*Black Hawk Down*

The act of strapping your sex partner's arms to a ceiling fan, laying underneath them with your dick in their orifice, and turning the fan on so they spin around on your dick. Usually accompanied by helicopter sound effects.






If you liked P90X you may also enjoy these stories:










Legal Disclaimer:

The events of Mule's Blog take place in an alternative universe where people, places and things are different than on our earth. This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. The information contained herein has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. However, no warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information is implied. No liability is accepted for errors, omissions or inadequacies in the information contained herein or for interpretations thereof. The opinions expressed herein are subject to change without notice.  If anyone objects to any statement contained herein, the editors are prepared to not only retract said statement, to also to deny under oath that said statement was ever made.

No representation or warranty, express or implied, with respect to the completeness, accuracy, fitness for a particular purpose, or utility of these materials or any information or opinion contained herein. Actual mileage may vary. All characters are over 18 years of age. No animals were harmed during the production of this post. This post is for entertainment purposes only. Some assembly may be required. Batteries not included. No user-serviceable parts inside. Choking hazard. Do not eat. Not a toy.

Consult your physician before using. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. One size fits all. Beware of the dog. No purchase necessary. Not for children under 18. The trademarks mentioned in this post appear for parody and satirical entertainment purposes only. Subject to change without notice. Fasten your seatbelts. Slippery when wet. Substantial penalty for early withdrawal. For entertainment use only. No Canadian coins. This is not an offer to sell securities.

Must be 18 years or older. Read at your own risk. Do not read while operating a motor vehicle or heavy equipment. Use only in well-ventilated area. If rash, irritation, redness, or swelling develops, discontinue use and consult your doctor or pharmacist. Please remain seated until the web page has come to a complete stop. Do not look directly into light. Pregnant women and the elderly should avoid prolonged exposure to this Blog. May contain nuts. Objects in mirror may be closer than they appear.

Do not use this product if you have high blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes, thyroid disease, asthma, glaucoma, 
anal leakage or difficulty in urination without first consulting your medical provider. May be too intense for some viewers. Do not play your headset at high volume. Discontinue use of this product and consult a medical professional if any of the following occurs: itching, aching, vertigo, dizziness, ringing in your ears, vomiting, giddiness, aural or visual hallucinations, tingling in extremities, loss of balance or coordination, slurred speech, temporary blindness, drowsiness, insomnia, profuse sweating, shivering, erections that last longer than four hours, or heart palpitations.

Mule's Blog, it's authors and contributors, are not responsible for misuse, accident, lightning, flood, hail storm, tornado, tsunami, volcanic eruption, avalanche, earthquake or tremor, hurricane, solar activity, meteorite strike, nearby supernova and other Acts of God, neglect, damage from improper or unauthorized use, incorrect line voltage, unauthorized use, typographical errors, electromagnetic radiation from nuclear blasts, microwave ovens or mobile phones, sonic boom vibrations, ionizing radiation, and incidents owing to an airplane crash, ship sinking or taking on water, motor vehicle crashing, falling rocks, leaky roof, broken glass, disk failure, accidental file deletions, mud slides, forest fire, riots or other civil unrest, acts of terrorism or war, whether declared or not, explosive devices or projectiles (which can include, but may not be limited to, arrows, crossbow bolts, air gun pellets, bullets, shot, cannon balls, BBs, shrapnel, lasers, napalm, torpedoes, ICBMs, or emissions of electromagnetic radiation such as radio waves, microwaves, infra-red radiation, visible light, UV, X-rays, alpha, beta and gamma rays, neutrons, neutrinos, positrons, N-rays, knives, stones, bricks, spit-wads, spears, javelins etc.). Other restrictions may apply. Breach of these conditions is likely to cause unquantifiable loss that may not be capable of remedy by the payment of damages.

This supersedes all previous disclaimers.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts