Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Daddy Issues Part II: Mule v. the Muscle Daddy

Daddy Issues Part II: Mule v. the Muscle Daddy 

(by Mule, edited by S.Kane & illustrated by Steve62Reeves)
-- (continued from Part One) --



"As humans we are all animals. We are driven to eat, breed, and survive. All men want to be the alpha male. To be that 700 lb. male Lion. When another male comes into his territory he doesn't reason, he doesn't waiver, but he acts. He turns the grass red with his rival's blood and watches with his females as the vultures pick his bones. That's what it is to be a man. Understand it, embrace it"- Mahatma Gandhi



The day finally arrived for the jock strap only match between Me and the former Mr. Colorado and gym owner, while his daughter, the front desk girl, watches.  We have the gym totally to ourselves, and our match is taking place on the weight room floor.  Some equipment has been moved out the way, and yoga mats have been placed to serve as make shift wrestling mats.

I wore a  tight fitting yellow T-shirt that wasn't tucked in, and some blue gym shorts and of course my jock underneath. I looked astounding as usual! .

Trisha, a.bubbly little Barbie Doll  blonde  with huge double D  boobs,   was wearing a sports bra that strained to contain her massive breasts and shorts that didn’t go any further than her cooter.  She was exhibiting some serious camel toe.

Her Daddy was wearing  gym shorts and an over-sized sweat shirt.  He looked a big as a grizzly bear even in his over-sized sweat shirt...


The day arrived for the Match between Mule and Trisha's Daddy


I figured someone had to be the first to disrobe.  And it might as well be me.  I winked at Trish who sat on a weight bench and looked up adoringly as her Hercules started to lift his shirt
I let my shirt fall onto the floor and instinctively I stretched out. I shook my arms out and flexed my pecs.   Next I dropped my shorts, leaving me standing in just my over packed jock strap.  My 6'3" 260 lbs of rock hard, bulging muscle on full display, to Trisha's obvious delight.

Trisha stood up and approached her muscle god. She slowly ran her fingers up my rippling abs and onto my thick chest. She stopped there, caressing my warm, powerful pectoral muscles.


Trisha admiring Mule stripped down to just his jock


Her fingers squeezed as she smiled into my eyes.

I leaned forward, and we started to kiss. My big arm moved up and I placed my hand on her shoulders. Shit my upper arm was huge! My forearms were just as developed and  bigger than most men's biceps!

"Shit, babe, you standing there with your big ole tits hanging like that-- you sure are causing me a boner here."  I tell her.

Daddy's mouth dropped open. Trisha tried to hide her smile.

I stepped toward Trisha, very closely. Our eyes locked. "Yeah babe, you like what you see?" I whispered.  I put my hands on her hips and pulled her  into myself. Her eyes met the cliff-like overhang of my pecs, my golden-tan nipples right in front of her. I pushed my hips against her, pressing my jock enclosed  cock against her. My huge arms flexed as my hands rested on her hips. I drew in a deep breath and let it out slowly.

I tightened my arms on her waist and slowly, effortlessly, started to lift her, sliding her up my rippling physique until our lips met. This mammoth hunk that is the Mule tenderly kissed her as I held her nearly a foot off the ground, my back and shoulders flaring.

She nearly swooned as her lips extended to meet mine. My mouth opened in the kiss, and I began frenching her softly. I  know her Daddy must be imagining my 6'3"  260 lbs frame just rag dolling his baby girl's  lil body around in bed and her moaning in pain after she takes my legendary donkey dick.  Him knowing that every chance I get  I am ape fuking her sweet little pus, going to town on those  sweet suga walls

Daddy grabbed Mule's shoulder, and his hand was greeted with the hardest slab of trap muscle he had ever encountered. Mule didn't move. Daddy tightened his grip and tried pulling me. Nothing. Daddy's huge, muscular body tightened and he tried once more to pull me away from his little girl.

"Come on, you asshole. Get your fuckin' hands off her." Daddy growls 


"Come on, you asshole. Get your fuckin' hands off her." Daddy growled.

I didn't even turn around to acknowledge Daddy's hand on my shoulder.  I pulled back from the kiss and smiled. Trisha barely opened her eyes and seemed to moan for more. I lowered her a few inches, then raised her again. Then I did it again, allowing her petite body to rub up and down against my huge, rippling muscles. We kissed again for another minute, then I slowly lowered her back down. Daddy watched, fuming silently.

"I'm not bothering you, doing this, am I?" I asked Daddy innocently.


"You know," I said, looking at Trisha. "I'm giving your Daddy here a boner."

Daddy face turned from red anger to red embarrassment. But he couldn't hide the huge bulge in his own mesh shorts that snaked up his left hip.

After another few minutes of passionate kissing and touching, I pulled back and looked back at Daddy. "You know, dude," I said to Daddy, "I think you might enjoy watching me fuck your daughter. Might give you a few pointers, some techniques you can use." I turned away from Daddy again, leaving the heavily-breathing hunk to stand alone.

As I turn, Daddy's deep voice booms out:   "Actually, I was just wondering if maybe Trisha might want to see what some REALLY big muscles look like," Daddy smiled. He looked down at his arms, rippled them slightly, and then looked back up, deep into Trisha's eyes.

Then Daddy looked straight  at me. "Aw come on, Mule. You afraid that if I take my shirt off little Trisha here might see something she likes more than you?"

With a broad grin, Daddy started to play with the bottom of his sweat shirt. His huge arms rippled. Trisha's eyes were glued on them.

"You want me to take this thing off and let you have a look?" Daddy teased Trisha.

Trisha nodded eagerly.  She broke away from me and  took her seat on the weight bench that had been set aside for her to use to observe our match from.

Daddy quipped while looking directly at me: "There is still time for you to go and spare yourself the embarrassment, asshole" 

"Oh, I'm not going anywhere, dude. But later tonight WILL be cumming."  I whispered low. "Right inside your daughter." 

For just a moment, Daddy was just about to throw up a punch at me. Trisha had turned red, but was unable to hide a growing grin on her lips. The grin turned into an out and out smile as she looked her Daddy up and down.

Daddy smiled back and started to lift his shirt. Trisha was watching expectantly from her seat on the bench as her Daddy lifted his shirt slowly letting his physique come into full view.

 First in view were his abs:  two rows of brickwork, unsurpassed in their relief and definition.  Daddy pulled the shirt out and up, over his gargantuan pecs. He lifted it over his head and let it drop onto the floor beside mine. He immediately dropped his shorts, leaving him standing like a hirsute Colossus, wearing nothing but an over-stuffed jock strap that strained but  failed to contain his huge cock.

The Older Muscle Man is more than a match for the Younger Muscle Man
(click on "Read More" below to continue with this post)



"Yeah Mule, I'd say she likes what she sees."



Two Muscle Gods square off


Both Trisha and I gasped.

Daddy grinned as Trisha stared. I tried to hide my amazement, but was not successful.  He had leaned down in prep for the match.  Daddy's muscles just kinda sat there, comfortably dominating the world, exuding power and sensual grace.  He had mammoth size and uncanny definition.  His gnarly, mature muscle was dense and rock hard.   In contrast to my shaved down smoothness, Daddy's muscles were covered in fur.  He reeked of maleness and masculinity.  His muscles seemed to feed off each other, each one nursing its neighbor, complementing it, highlighting it. His shoulders were as wide as a highway. Huge cannonballs flowed down from traps that made even the best-built bodybuilders envious. His chest was hairy,  thick and powerful. And his upper arms were 21 inches of competition-league meat, rippling with muscle fibers, veins bulging. His forearms were unbelievably thick and dense, yet pulsing with veins and muscle.  Standing at six feet tall,  his hirsute  Zeus like upper physique coupled with two of the thickest, most rippling legs anywhere made Daddy look like a god among mere mortals.   His physique was on point, he had dialed it in perfect for today's reveal.




Daddy tightened his arms as they rested at his sides. They snapped to attention, hardening then relaxing with waves of muscle fibers. He looked at Trisha, but spoke to me. "Yeah Mule, I'd say she likes what she sees." He raised his arms out to his sides in a slow, powerful arc, eventually planting his hands behind his neck. His biceps looked like they would crush his ears!


Daddy was a master poser, showing off every shadow of muscle, every nuance of power. He slowly exhaled and the skin covering his abs dissolved into nothing, leaving only two columns of river rock, each individual stone a masterwork of perfection. The muscles bulged and bunched against each other, then as Daddy twisted his hips, they expanded and rolled. He watched Trisha and raised his eyebrows in a devilish smile. Slowly, almost painfully, he lowered his arms.

"Shiiiiit, this old man is a freakin' muscle beast!" “- was the only thought that ran through my brain.  I could smell Trisha's pussy getting wet as a rain forest from across the room.  Fuck if she wasn't finding her Daddy hot.  Her vag was flowing like Niagara Falls.  She was getting turned on big time. The sexual tension mixed with the testosterone vibes already filling the room.

Not slowing down, Daddy lifted up his arms and gave  a double bi flex for his daughter's benefit.  The football-sized upper arms popped up. The  Big Muscle Bear was as cut as a stage ready pro bodybuilder,  and his upper arms were gigantic. Trish gasped seeing that they were even bigger than Mule’s. 

“You can see that your boyfriend’s body is no match for mine!” stated her Muscle Daddy, arrogantly. Trish was captivated and frozen in awe in front of her  huge brute of a father. Daddy dropped his arms and took a step closer to Trish. He grabbed her soft hands in his big mitts and pulled the palms of her hand to his chest,  placing one on each of his pecs. She instinctively squeezed the  beefy mounds hanging off his chest like beef steaks. The big slabs were so BIG! Trish caressed the hairy mounds of muscle when all of a sudden they bunched up in her hands, increasing in size and hardness. Trish gasped as her muscle Big Bear daddy flexed up. Trish wondered if Mule’s thick pec-plates were a match for her massive Daddy's.
Then Daddy  started to bounce his pecs for her.  “Oh GOD!” Trish moaned as  her Daddy displayed his incredible muscle control. A total muscle-whore, Trish was getting wet from the complete power of the big brute in front of her, even though it was her own father. 

“I could CRUSH your muscled boyfriend like a BUG  anytime I wanted to!” He said confidently as he rolled his shoulders, bringing his muscle slut daughter under his muscle spell.  Trisha  believed it, her father was the real deal.

The Muscle Daddy chuckled, grabbed Trisha's left hand and brought it down to the  overpacked pouch of his jock strap. She felt his massive,  half-hard penis. 


“Something for you to think about… for later” the huge muscleman said to Trish,  before turning his attention back to a now stunned and shocked Mule. This sure was some weird shit.... 



The wager >>>>>


" let’s wrestle to see who gets what they want.” 

“Here’s where things get interesting,” Daddy grinned.  He had to be smelling Trisha's pussy too, I couldn't help but think.

“Things are already interesting, Dude” I croaked, swallowing hard.

“See,” Daddy explained, leaning in, “you’ve got something I want.” He reached around my waist and roughly slapped my bare  muscled ass “And I’ve got something you want,” he said, turning and looking over his shoulder at Trisha with a wink.   “I say let’s wrestle to see who gets what they want.” 


“What the fuck?” I asked, but my interest was piqued. “I don’t earn what I want,” I sneered. “I take it.” 

“Then take it, Mule. Best out of three falls,” Daddy challenged, “Winner takes all.”

“All?” I asked, tilting my head to the side.

“You win, Mule, and Trisha will be your personal fuck slave until dawn, you will own her pussy and asshole!  I win and you will be my personal fuck slave and I will own your mouth and sweet ass until dawn".  Da Fuck, I think, and look at Trisha.  Amazingly, she seems to be down with this. Her old man is pimping her out?   Has she been in on this the whole time?  Have they played this sicko little game before?   "OK,", I respond after a brief hesitation, " but after I win you will be watching me fuck your daughter till the sun comes up." 

"That's where your mistaken, you’re the one that will be getting fucked until the sun comes up, and Trisha will be one watching" Daddy replied coolly as we shook on our deal. .  We faced each other jungle style,  in  nothing but our bare ass  jock straps. I heard another appreciative gasp from Trisha she watched two muscle gods squaring off.

"Let's do this!" I say.


"Let's do this!"


Round I >>>>>

Daddy didn't say a word as he got in a wrestling stance and circled his opponent. Amazingly I could actually hear Trisha's heavy breathing as both huge men went round and round. She watched in awe as she watched two hard muscled asses framed in jock straps flex with each step taken. The circle grew smaller as we sized each other up. We were inches apart now and with a sudden lunge the battle was on.

I let out a roar as we locked up. "You're going down old man!!!"

"Fuck you punk ass," Daddy roared back. Locked up tight it was a battle of muscle on muscle. Biceps and pecs bulged as we locked up collar and elbow. Our faces were almost not showing as they were buried in rippling slabs of muscle. Each man felt the power of the other as our bodies went low trying to take the other down. Trisha was still hushed at the sight as these raging bulls grappled for dominance. Daddy flexed his tree trunk legs and slowly pushed me back across the mats. I let out a growl!

Trish watched as her muscleman Daddy pressed his rock-hard body into the body of her mighty muscled Boyfriend.  She could barely believe her lust filled eyes.  The musclemen were grinding their huge pecs, their rippling abs, and even their  swollen crotches together.  Their stupendously muscled bodies glistened sensuously with sweat, as they struggled face-to-face, chest-to-chest, stomach-to-stomach, and shaft-to-shaft, with  massive chests heaving and muscle guts sucking in air against one another. "Ho-ly fuck!" Trish thought. Watching the struggle between Mule and her Daddy was as hot-as-fuck!


Fighting with all I had I tried to regain ground. Both wrestlers stayed locked in the other's grip. Our backs rippled and upper bodies swayed as we both made attempts to wrestle the other to the mats. Five minutes passed and it looked like a stalemate. Then Daddy let out a roar and with a powerful shove he broke free.   We both glared at each other after this first attempt to dominate.

Muscle Daddy had a massive boner in his jock strap.  His swollen shaft was a prominent ridge under the white cotton of the jockstrap pouch. 


Muscle Daddy had a massive boner in his jock strap!

 The top 4 inches of his fat cock was sticking out from under the elastic waistband of his jock exposed against his tight washboard abs, and that didn't even look like it was half of horse-hung Daddy's dick. 


The top half of Muscle Daddy's cock was sticking out from under the elastic waistband of his jock strap!

The portion of his meaty tube still concealed under the material of the jockstrap pouch was about six inches in length, so adding those six inches to the four that were exposed meant that Muscle Daddy must have a ten-inch cock.  I had known from his  big swinging dick in the  showers that Muscledaddy was hung like a horse,  I had seen Muscledaddy naked many times.  Like most bodybuilders, including myself, the hunky muscle stud didn't have a shed of modesty in the locker room.  Not a care in the world about being naked or who saw his impressive cock hanging heavy over his enormous balls and swaying when the walked.   But this was the first time seeing him with a full boner.  Seeing him hard I realized just how enormous his erect dick was.  "Hole-Ee Shit!" I thought. 

 I raised my hands and Daddy raised his as we locked up for another test of strength and muscle. Chests collided and we both breathed heavily as our bulging jocks slapped together signaling the continuation of our test of manhood. Daddy raised up on his toes and blew out his triceps. A look of shock showed on my face as I felt my legs buckle. I was being out muscled....it couldn't be...!!! 


"GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRR"  roared Daddy and suddenly I went to my knees and Trisha squealed in what sounded like delight. Daddy continued the pressure and twisted his wrists. I was on my knees and was struggling to get up as Daddy moved in. Still pouring on the muscle Daddy moved in close and to add to the humiliation I was facing, Daddy shoved his sweaty jock strapped cock and balls in my face as I struggled against the man. For a long minute he held me there, forcing me to inhale his musk and taste his crotch. Then he resumed the downward pressure, compelling me to worship his
heavy, swollen balls. 
I tried with all my might to get to my feet, but just as I started to get some leverage, Daddy gave one more hard twist of the wrists and snapped his hands free. He backed up as I got to my feet. Just as I got up, Daddy rushed in and gripped me in a spine crushing bear hug.  Daddy's face disappeared in my massive chest as we fought it out.

I stole a quick glance at Trisha.  What the living FUCK!   The little minx had stripped down too!   All the way down... with her Pop in the room?  Da fuck is this sheitt....  UHHHHHGGGG.. fuck, I had lost concentration for just a moment .. distracted by the naked woman in the room, but a moment was all it took for Daddy to capitalize on my lack of attention.... Fucckkkkkk.....

Daddy has stepped to the left,  reduced his resistance just enough to cause me to move forward, the was now to my right and and with a quick repositioning of limbs wrapped me up in an abdominal stretch. Fuck I never saw that transition from bear hug to ab stretch coming.  What a fucking move.  But I don't have time to admire Daddy's wrestling skills as I am presently moaning in both pain and frustration.  I struggle to get out, but he has locked me in with his left arm and leg.   The bad thing for the Mule is that this hold only needs one arm, leaving his other arm free to wreak havoc on my body.  He pulls back hard on the abdominal stretch.  My muscles pop out like an anatomy chart as suddenly my muscled body is on display. 

Playing to our audience of one, Muscle Daddy stretches me out putting my body on full display for his daughter.  Trisha's eyes are wide as she looks at  how my straining is making my abs pop. But there's nothing I can do to free himself.  Humiliation runs through me as I find himself displayed by Muscle-Daddy and helpless in his grip.

 I am staring straight at the naked  Trisha, and I see that she has one hand on her pussy..  She is finger banging herself!   My displayed muscle being dominated by her muscle Daddy has given her a she-boner.  From the look on her face she is jacking herself to orgasm
.
Daddy captures Mule in an abdominal stretch 

Mule struggles in Daddy's Abdominal Stretch 
Mule moans in pain and frustration  


He bent my body back even further  until my prize washboard abs were stretched to the limit. Then Muscle Daddy  unloaded with his massive right fist and  punched me in the gut three times in a row with each blow harder than the one before. “AAAAGGHHHH!...  AARGGGGH!!... UUUUUGGHH!!!”  As he extracted three huge grunts out of me with those three punches, I struggled  vainly to free himself from the torturous position but his muscles were too strong. He  taunted me by saying “What’s the matter boy, are you too weak to break free? How do your abs feel now?  I’ve just started on you!”  loudly so Trisha could hear.  Continuing to put on a show for his daughter,  the incredibly strong Muscle Daddy wracked my body in the abdominal stretch  until I felt that my abs would burst. The hold  stretched my hard, muscular abs  as he continued the brutal pressure. My abdominal  muscles stood out like armored steel plates under the relentless pressure. The torture was unbearable. I was gasping for breath. The muscles of my midsection were searing hot.  My head flew back and  groans of  agony burst from my lips.

Muscle-Daddy steps over my leg and really applies the pressure on the abdominal stretch. I am in agony now,  as Muscle-Daddy simply tortures his helpless opponent.  I can't tighten my ab muscles because of the stretch and with my abs so strained and twisted , his powerful gut punches are penetrating the brick-solid muscles of my once invulnerable abs wall ! 
“Your tummy hurting little boy?” taunted Muscle Daddy.  "And you thought your body friend  had such great abs. What do you think now, huh Trisha?” he called out.


There's nothing Mule can do to free himself. 
He finds himself displayed and helpless!
You think you’re so tough, Muscleboy,” growled Daddy 
With his free hand Daddy is playing with my jutting man nips, using them to drive me to a state of sexual torture.  My massive chest heaved up and down as I moaned in erotic agony.  I was totally powerless to prevent this humiliating sexual assault. He slid his big hand down the deep valley between my mountainous pecs. He then runs his hand slowly down my rippling torso feeling each inch of my sculpted abdominal muscles along the way until he reaches my jock pouch.  He squeezes my bulge hard enough to make me groan  and then slips his hand into my jock strap. He wrapped his fingers around the shaft of my cock, and squeezed.  I groan. 

"You call this little thing a cock?" Muscle-Daddy snorts. "  My daughter knows what its like to be fucked by a real man-sized cock! She won't be satisfied with your little faggot dick!!" he says as he strokes my shaft as if taking the measure of my manhood.

He moved his hand to my mushroom cock head and he began to brutally masturbate me with one hand as if he were milking a cow.   “You  fucked the wrong piece of ass,” Daddy snarled.  "Trisha's ass belongs to me, and soon so will yours...  “You think you’re so tough, Muscleboy,” growled Daddy as he held me stretched wide open and helpless... “Well I’m about to drain you dry!"

Pleasure and Pain!
Getting a hand-job while having your back broke!!!

Daddy dominates the younger Stud


Daddy displays the helpless & tortured Mule to Trisha 

SHIT!!! I was hot as fuck and turned on sexually and now He was beating me off in front of his daughter.  Humiliation flowed thru me as the girl watched her Muscle Daddy forcibly masturbate her muscleman boyfriend  against his will.  My big cock was rock hard in my jock, I was leaking pre cum like a broken faucet...

My humiliation was about to reach a new level. He gave my cock a firm squeeze. My reaction was instantaneous, almost conceding any chance at redeeming my dignity. I knew there was no stopping him.  He slowly stroked my cock. My groans started to turn to moans. I could see Trisha looking at us in the mirror. 

Muscle-Daddy was going to milk his daughter's stud boyfriend and force him to endure ultimate humiliation and ultimate submission. A forced emission on the losing side is something you cannot fight back from. I knew that I belonged to Muscle-Daddy now. My alpha male attitude was beginning to fade, and I felt myself feeling submissive, as I was stretched out and helpless in the hold of my superior dominant opponent. From that point on, he knew that he was my master, and that I would have to give in to a forced emission!


 I was on the verge of climaxing when he pulled his hand out my jock, held it up, made a fist, and slammed his fist into my jock covered dick!  “Oh God!  Awgeeeez ... I’m going to cum,” I groaned as the  punch to my iron hard dick caused my cock to erupt and I creamed my load into my jock.   Load after load of white milky cream gushed out of my big bull sized nuts and into my jock. He had done it:   Another muscleman  had forced me to cum!   OOOOOOWWWWWWWW! I screamed letting out a cry of surrender as I let loose my pent up load. .  Totally helpless, I could only moan as I felt my strength pouring out of my body as my man juice rapidly filled my jock.


My body was limp as my orgasm came to a conclusion. When the last of my might had been viciously drained out of me, Daddy contemptuously pushed me off him. I dropped, my 260 lbs of muscle  falling with a heavy thump to the floor. I let out an ooomf as my body landed on my thickly muscled ass; hitting the floor, defenseless as a beaten puppy.  From across the room I could hear the familiar sound of Trisha having an orgasm. I couldn't bring myself to look at her though.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" I said in a pained and grimaced series of grunts. "That... that was... FUCK! You made me cum in your abdominal stretch hold!  FUCK! I didn't know anyone could do that." My heart was pumping, the adrenaline pumping from the intense orgasm Muscle-Daddy had just forced me to endure. I was still in shock from what had just happened to me.

I scoot backwards on my naked ass until my back reaches a wall as I try to marshal my forces.  Triumphantly Daddy stood, flexing victoriously as he posed his body for Trish ... flexing his biceps ... flexing his pecs ... doing a lat spread ... most muscular.  He turned his attention back to me and gloated.  "Now one more fall, and your ass is mine.   Mine to do with as I please.  You’re my fuck bitch, Muscleboy ...  and you’ll have no excuse for your loss making my victory all the sweeter.”

I could feel sensation returning to my crotch, which turned out not to be such a great feeling. Pain washed into my abdomen from my swollen testicles, pulsing in waves into my torso and making me nauseated.  But I knew I had to fight through the pain.  I pushed myself to my feet using the wall behind me.  The awe and shock was being replaced by the waves of raw anger now flowing through me. I bent forward and peeled the sopping wet jock strap off.  Pulling off my jock, my thick 9" cock shot out with balls hanging low. I swear to God you could have drowned a toddler in my  cum filled jock. Both furious and embarrassed at having been forced to cum,   I throw the dripping jock strap at Daddy, and shout "You OLD COCK SUCKING MOTHER FUCKER...YOU'RE DEAD."

Daddy swatted my incoming jock strap away with an effortless swipe of one of his massive paws.  He grinned as we stood there, him jocked and me naked.  He slowly put his thumbs in the elastic of his jock, snapped the elastic a couple of times, then peeled his own jock off.  


Once the had completely freed the beast, the hard pipe stood proudly up from his groin.   The root of his cock was surrounded by  his closely shorn black pubes.  Below the root of his rod, his mammoth balls hung in between his spread, gigantic thighs.

I had seen Muscle Daddy naked in the gym locker room plenty of times, but never sporting a massive hard-on. His stiff pole snap to attention while I stared at the big bodybuilder's huge cock.  I got a big cock, but he was hung even better than I was.  His cock was an inch longer and  thicker than mine with a broad bell-shaped head.


 Daddy smiled  with his  10" hunk of manhood and big balls greeting those of the stud he was wrestling. Holding his jock in one hand, he stood there in all his naked glory, exposing himself not only to me but also to his own daughter. Both wrestlers stood naked and the rage showed as each as our cocks rose ready for battle. Daddy's superior  10 inch manhood saluted my 9 inch rod.  In the background, I hear the unmistakably sound of Trisha having multiple orgasms.  I don't even look at her. “Daaamn girl.  Are you a fire detector?  'Cause you are really fucking loud and annoying." I think in my anger. 

 Daddy spins his jock on his finger a couple of times, then throws it over to join my discarded jock on the floor.

“Best out of three, old man,” I reminded him. “It isn’t time to party quite yet.

"Want to go again...? Good, I enjoyed kicking your ass and as you could hear, Trisha was enjoying it too...." Daddy brags.


Round II >>>>>

I was still feeling the effects of the abdominal stretch.  I tried walking it off  flexing and unflexing my abs but I was able to hold my weakened ab wall in a full protective flex yet.  Something that wasn't escaping the experienced eye of my crafty Muscle-Daddy opponent. 

Furiously I charged Muscle-Daddy in a football-style tackle and round 2 had started.  But as I came in, Muscle-Daddy's anvil of a fist landed right in my solar plexus. I grunted loudly, doubling over in pain, the blow knocked all the air out of me and I fell to the floor on my knees and hands. Much to the approval of Trisha, who felt herself strangely aroused by the masculine sadism her father was displaying.  She was enjoying seeing Mule, the muscular hero that everyone looked up to being dominated and thoroughly humiliated by her  alpha stud Father. 

What the fuck just happened?....I was asking myself, still stunned on my hands and knees on the floor, when I felt Muscle-Daddy's weight and all eight of his furry, muscular abs against my back.  

Mounting me like a horse, Muscle-Daddy did a double bicep pose for his daughter to see in a clear display of his status as alpha male and top dog.

 He began to dry-hump me, as proof to the intently watching Trisha that he  was the hottest, strongest, most muscular  man! She had watched as her Daddy had pounded the  Mighty Mule into defeat.  Her alpha male Daddy had milked her muscle-man boyfriend, and Mule had lost more of her respect with every grunt-inducing punch Daddy had landed on Mule's muscle packed body.  

Still groaning from the sharp pain in my gut and gasping to suck breath into my tortured lungs, I was able to buck up and dislodge Muscle-Daddy from my back.  But Muscle-Daddy gave me no quarter, however, and continued the attack with a ferocity meant to not only win but to utterly destroy me.  I felt Muscle-Daddy left foot strike the side of my head as I attempted to roll over and raise himself up. The momentum of the kick was followed up by a sharp stomp to my back, catching him right between the shoulder blades and further stunning my lungs.

But then Muscle-Daddy make the mistake of stopping to pose and show off his muscles to the wide-eyed Trisha. With Muscle-Daddy's bulging muscles already pumped and engorged with blood from the strain of battle, his torso explodes into a kaleidoscope of muscle when he flexes! His lats flare out like a cobra's hood, exposing deep armpits dripping sweat and testosterone. His expanding ribcage is crowned by broad flat pecs and supported by a riot of gnashing obliques, abs and serratus. In this stretched position his waist narrows, and draws attention to his treasure trail leading to a full
sweaty bush and the giant erect horse-cock  between his legs. A whopping 10 inches long,  it was so hard that it smacked against Muscle Daddy's abs and extended well past his belly button.  Trisha was now having multiple orgasms

Taking advantage of Muscle-Daddy's inattention, I lunged forward and clipped his  left knee.  He let out a scream as his ACL  probably tore.  There is a reason why clipping is illegal in football. 

There was a scramble of tangled limbs as slammed together. My body was every bit as strong as it looked and now refueled by my anger's adrenaline.   Hooking my opponent’s left leg in the crook of my right arm, I managed to pin the muscle daddy flat on his back, his shoulders squarely on the mat. I lifted my free hand to slap the mat and declare a pin fall victory, but Daddy violently kicked his leg free and quickly rolled to his side.  So I shoved him the rest of the way over to his stomach. I crossed my opponent’s ankles and trapped them against the inside of his left thigh and successfully snagged the stud’s right elbow and pried the huge arm backward behind Daddy huge back.

“No running away, now, Daddy” I chuckled. “Time for some payback, bitch!” I shoved Dick’s wrist high between his shoulder blades in a hammer lock, threatening to pop his shoulder out of joint. The big stud gasped in pain. Controlling the captured wrist with my right hand, I leaned forward and pounded my left elbow into the middle of his opponent’s muscled back. “You like it rough, Daddy!? Then let’s get rough, old man!” Two more elbow strikes into Daddy’s spine made the older muscleman groan.

I continued to grind my elbow into his broad back. Then I reached forward and grabbed Daddy’s chin in both hands. I pulled, prying Daddy’s thick neck backward. The former Mr. Colorado desperately tried to pull my fingers away from his chin, but I held tight. Lacing my fingers around Daddy’s chin and leaning backward, I pried Daddy’s neck back in a camel clutch.

“Feel that power, old timer?” “Feel it?!” I shouted jarringly, wrenching on my opponent’s neck harder and making him whine in agony. “Feel your bones scrape together? Feel your muscles and tendons ripping as I fuck you up piece by piece?” I lifted myself upward a few inches and then dropped my muscled ass hard into the middle of my opponent’s Dorian Yates sized back, making Daddy whimper. “How about now, Daddy man? Are you ready to lose yet?”

Trisha's Dad merely let out an animalistic growl

“I should fucking rip your head off, you old pervert” I snarled, my biceps bulging as I slowly pulled Daddy’s head back a fraction farther. “Oh yeah, feel that power!”  My cock stretched impressively swelling with excitement. “That little Pearl Harbor job you pulled on me is going to cost you big time, mother fucker. I’m going to fuck Trisha's hot ass all night long for that while you watch and make me sandwiches!” 

Uh… uh… uh!!” Daddy's grunts grew more panicked as I wrenched harder and harder on his neck.

“I can feel you crumbling, big man,” I crowed. “You’re just about to give up. Your neck’s about to fucking break. It just hurts so fucking much, now doesn’t it!?” 

“Give, give, give…” Daddy sputtered desperately.


I laughed at the panic in his voice. “Hell yes, big man,” I chuckled, “you like it rough now, don’t you old man?!”  “This is how you like it, isn’t it big man? Dominated by a fucking muscle stud like me! Fuck yeah! Feel my power, man!” Daddy’s groans lingered after I released the hold and stood up.

“Oh fuck that was hot!” I laughed, wiping sweat from my brow and then giving my fully erect cock a rough tug. I flexed my biceps, one at a time, as my eyes now resumed contact with Trisha and not my opponent who was slowly rising to his hands and knees. “This is fucking fantastic, Trisha! Winning your ass from your old man is going to make fucking it just that much sweeter! Look at me, Trish! Look at these muscles that just defeated your Daddy!” Waves of sweat were rolling off my golden tanned naked body as I stood close to Trish. I dragged the palms of my hands down my sweaty pecs and across the deep ridges of my chiseled six-pack abs. . . . “Trust me,” I panted heavily, my powerful chest heaving as I sucked in air, my hands on my hips. “You’re going to be good and fucked tonight, Trish.” 

“Best out of three, Mule,” I hear Daddy reminding me from behind.  "Sure, Let's go again" is my reply.

Round III >>>>>

I smiled and crouched on my hands and knees, and Daddy quickly slid his feet behind him and likewise positioned himself on his hands and knees. Abruptly we both rose to a kneeling position, jockeying for advantage as we grasped each other by the back of the neck. Suddenly Daddy jerked his head free and simultaneously shoved my head down to the mat. I landed on my stomach, and in an instant Daddy was on my back, lacing his thick, powerful arms around my shoulders and locking on a neck cranking full nelson.

 Daddy’s raging cock was sandwiched between my powerful glutes. He locked on a standing full nelson, lifting the Mule to the balls of his feet and prying painfully at my shoulders and neck. Daddy’s cock slid up and down between the sculpted muscles of my glutes, not penetrating me, but clearly working this blond muscleman into a lather. "Yes, Yes, oh Yes...." I hear an excited female voice experiencing an orgasm moan.

Oh… fuck…. Yes!”  Daddy groaned in time with his cock sliding back and forth between my ass cheeks "I am going to break your thick neck with this full nelson, boy" he threatened.   With a grunt, I flexed my shoulders forward and snapped apart Daddy’s fingers laced behind my neck. Another increasingly sweat-lubricated scramble of powerful bodies sent both hunks flying across the mat. My back slammed into the wall, knocking the air from my lungs briefly.

I pushed himself off the wall and our bodies slammed together in another wild scramble of sweat lubricated muscle. Daddy deftly slid his right foot directly behind my right ankle and, with a little effort sent this blond muscleman tripping backward and landing hard on my muscled ass.

Then Daddy swiftly drove his right knee into the side of my face, sending me sprawling on my stomach, stunned and clutching my jaw. “Big boy likes it rough, don’t you now, Mule!” 

Trisha watches in open eyed amazement as her alpha top boyfriend is  reduced to jobber status by  her equally alpha and musclebound Daddy, who never gives her hot muscle-stud a chance to recover from the beating her Daddy is giving out! Her Mule's huge  muscles were useless as her Daddy,  the real alpha,  used him like a meaty practice target dummy : pinning , topping and destroying Mule's thickly muscled man beef,  just to show who was the real topman. Daddy made sure that Mule's arched  muscle butt and bulging  thighs, back, lats, chest  were always prominently displayed , and useless,  as they were beaten upon. All the time,  the overwhelmed Mule was being rolled around, drug ,  tossed, punched by this supercharged , musclebound, cocky,  dominating heel that her incredible Daddy had become. Trisha moved about to make sure she could catch the facial expressions of her Daddy and of Mule. The shock and the pain in the now losing Mule's face, the strutting animal look in Daddy's face eager to punch and pound some more , thinking of new ways to dominate and subjugate his younger muscleman's victim over and over. Her super heel Daddy is clearly out to humiliate and conquer her boyfriend to prove to his daughter and to Mule who the real muscle-stud.  Daddy will show that he is the manliest man, thinks his excited daughter.  



Daddy roared. He dragged me up to my feet, his right hand controlling me by a fistful of hair. I was already dazed when Daddy drove me face-first into the wall. My knees buckled as I bounced off. My right knee dropped to the mat as I twisted away from the wall. I turned around and found himself staring at Daddy’s massive fully erect cock now dripping precum and sweat.

Grabbing the back of my head, Daddy shoved my face against his porn sized dick, dragging my lips back and forth across the head of the monster cock. “There you go now, boy,” Daddy murmured, “get a taste of that dick!” Fresh waves of precum leaked from the head of his cock as Daddy grew more excited. The weirdo was trying to make me suck his cock in front of Trish.

Abruptly he shoved the back of my head downward and stretched his left leg to the side to straddle my head. Then big Daddy  flexed his impressive, hirsute 29" quads, making me groan and clutch his elephant sized thighs, my head trapped between them in a standing head scissors.  "Fuck", I think, those huge killer quads are about to  crush my skull like cracking open a ripe coconut.

“This is fucking fantastic, Trisha,” Daddy bragged as he laced his fingers behind his head and flexed his powerful torso, showing his gorgeous body and total domination of the Mule to Trisha, sitting directly in front of him. “Look at what a fucking muscle god of a man your father is, baby girl!” he laughed. “I haven’t had foreplay this fucking hot in  years!” his long and fully erect cock bobbing up and down as he laughed.  He knew he had me in trouble.  But his laugh was suddenly cut short as with a roar I arched my back and sent Daddy flying backward. The back of Daddy’s head and shoulders hit the mat first, making him see stars and lose his grip on my head.

I lifted Daddy off his feet and then quickly dropped him gut first across my outstretched right thigh as I knelt on my left knee. The air rushed out of Daddy’s lungs all at once, followed quickly by choking and coughing as he struggled to inhale again.

Dropping to one knee next to my opponent, I jammed my right hand between Daddy’s sweat-soaked thighs from behind, squeezing it between his legs until my fingers latched onto Daddy’s bull sized testicles. Daddy gasped, his hips levitating off the mat.

I pried the big man up to his knees with a hand on his throat, my other hand still locked onto Daddy’s lemon sized balls. Dipping to my side, one knee on the mat, I bent Daddy backward across my shoulders. With a grunt, I rose off my knee and slowly pressed himself upward until he stood in the middle of the room with the naked Daddy stretched helplessly across my mile wide shoulders. My fingers continued to squeeze Daddy’s nuts mercilessly. I pulled hard on Daddy’s neck, rocking up to the balls of my feet and bouncing.

“Uh… Uh… Uh…” Daddy grunted in time with my bouncing him like a rag doll across my shoulders.

I strolled in a slow circle around the room as Trisha followed me with her eyes.  She watched as one naked muscle god triumphantly carried another now pain racked  naked muscle god in a short victory lap around the mats. The beaten, bashed Daddy was seeing stars from the agony. His entire crotch was numb from the relentless abuse.

I released my hold and shrugged my shoulders. Daddy rolled off the shoulders of the 6’3” victor and crashed to the mat in a naked, soaked heap.

"You liked seeing my body displayed in that ab stretch, huh Trish?  That really made you hot, didn’t it?" I asked. “Let me give you a fair comparison.  I got a display hold of my own.  Let me show you your Daddy on muscle display"   With that, I stood over Daddy who was nearly out and dick down on the mat.  I punch him in the low back to make him instinctively reach back, and when he did I captured his arms.  Once they were secured, I balanced my size 14 feet on his 18 inch calves, then fell back.  "Check out your old man's body in this hanging surfboard" I shout to Trisha, as I display her Daddy.  His substantial muscles really popped. I couldn't help but wonder which of us looked hotter when put on muscle display by the other male.  You could have taught an anatomy class using his Greek Muscle God body as a model, that's for sure. When he screams his submission, I quickly let him drop.

"YEAH!!!!  You thought you were gonna be fucking my ass tonight with Trisha watching, huh?  Well it's Trisha's ass that gonna get fucked, with you watching."   


Mule captures Daddy in a hanging surfboard
Daddy is helpless in Mule's Hold 

Daddy decimated and totally humiliated 
Mule displays a soon to be beaten Daddy to Trisha
"Do you submit?" Mule demands of Daddy 

Daddy screams his submission
Mule victorious 
Trisha views her defeated Daddy

Enjoying the win>>>>

 Daddy  didn’t try to move for a while. His body throbbed. He was decimated and totally humiliated like he’d never been before in his life. Minutes ticked by silently, and finally the Daddy dragged himself up to a seated position and propped his back against the nearby wall. His chest heaved and his heart pounded as his body continued to struggle to recuperate from the abuse he’d endured.  He rose to his feet.  When his vision cleared, he saw a naked Mule pinning a naked Trisha to a workout bench, his dick buried deep in her pussy.   Daddy continues to watch, as I pull my long dick out her pussy and Trisha proceeds to further service Mule with a blow job.


Daddy struggles to recuperate from his besting at the hands of  Mule 

Mule mounts Trisha on the bench press


Mule collects his prize 
Daddy watches as Mule fucks Trisha 


While I was still in my superman pose, hands on hips, with Trisha bent over and still sucking me off, Daddy walks up, right behind Trisha.


"Mind if I work in?" Daddy asks 

"Mind if I work in?" he asks me, as calmly as if he was asking to do a set on the bench press.
"Sure, bro" I reply, not sure if he is serious or not.

“Thanks for stretching her out a bit, Mule that makes it a lot easier on me.” Daddy says, the cockiness already returning to his voice.

He grabbed his cock at the base and flexed a bit. "But there is a whole lot more to my sexual prowess than just these extra inches I got on you, so be sure to take notes, Mule."

My mind was full of fuck.   Is this beast actually gonna do it?   Was he really gonna raw dog his own daughter?  This stud was one sick bastard. And Trish...  well, talk about a chick with Daddy issues.

Daddy looked towards me as he assumes position behind the bent over Trisha. “Well looks like there is quite a bit more stretching out to do.” He said with a wink. What a fucker. He immediately began ramming the shit out of her pussy just relentlessly. She was moaning and he was growling as they fucked. I watched his back muscles move and his glutes tighten as he conquered her pussy.  I suddenly felt lower than a gnat's kunt as I realized his longer dick was reaching places I had never been inside  Trisha.   As I was trying to deal with the sudden wave of  penis envy I was unaccustomed to experiencing, he suddenly  dove down in between her legs and began using his expert tongue. He didn’t spend too much time at her vag but paid special attention to her asshole.


"Sure, bro,you can work in" I reply
not sure if he is serious or not.

“Thanks for stretching her  pussy out, Mule!
It  makes it a lot easier to get my big cock in!”

Trisha  is split roasted 
 “Well looks like there is quite a bit more stretching out to do.”

"be sure to take notes, Mule."


 “This is where the notes come in.” he said with a grin. He bent her over and put the tip of his cock to her asshole. He rubbed her pussy juice all over his cock and did a mini jack session to harden it up.  He grabbed her at the hips, and slammed her again and again up the ass with his big donkey cock. He then reached around and started rubbing her clit. . He grabbed her arms and dominated her ass. He wasn’t just stimulating the supposed ‘G’ spot, he was beating the shit out of it.  He slapped her ass, again and again. He was a machine. As he boned her you could see all his clearly defined muscles working on his little girl.

 “How do you like MY cock, Trisha?” he asked her. “Whose cock is bigger?” She took a second so he slammed his cock hard and repeated the question. “Whose cock is bigger, mine or Mule's...." 

And the hot scene was more than I could take. I pulled my cock out of Trisha mouth and started wanking. 

"Daddy, oh it's you Daddy,ooooooommmmmmooooooo," moaned Trisha now that Mule's inhibiting cock was removed.

I was double fisting my cock as she began to cum. He reached under her again and fingered her pussy with as many fingers as he could as he rode her the rest of the way like a fucking stud. Her body writhed and shook like she was having a seizure.  Gasping for air she began to praise her father's prowess. 

“Now Trisha, WHO fucked you better? Who is the better man?”  Daddy asked Trisha over and over. But he knew the answer. I fucked her like the stallion I was... But this man had dominated her and brought her to a multiple orgasms. Looking at him with longing in her eyes she said “You Daddy”

Then looking to me she says, “Don’t get me wrong you were an amazing fuck, Mule, but...” (looking back at Daddy) “...you are the man, Daddy.” I was disappointed; but there was no doubt that her Daddy's lethal weapon was bigger, stronger and more virile than even my own over-sized genitals.   And I had watched firsthand the skill he had and there was no doubt that Daddy had me out sexed.  I was definitely going to be using some of the mental ‘notes’ I had taken on my next women.

I might have been the better wrestler but as much as I hated to admit it, he had out fucked me.  I raised my hand and Daddy and I high fived, doing an Eiffel tower over the split roasted Trisha.

We all three hit the showers together to clean up after the grueling wrestle and sex session.

As Daddy and I are soaping up on opposite sides of the shower...the following convo ensues....

"You know Mule, there is only one way to know for sure who the better fucker is..."  Daddy states matter-of-factly.  "We should have a fuck contest.  You fuck me, then I fuck you.   We repeat until one of us finally admits the other is the better fucker.  MANO A MANO.  Just imagine, my huge phallus ramming you with pleasure like you’ve never experienced.  Are you up for that challenge?"

"We'll see" said Mule noncommittedly, thinking: "C'mon dude, I won, I WON, so MULE RULES: more chicks than dicks, more chicks than dicks!"


CONTINUED IN PART THREE: PILLOW TALK

(Additional Steve62Reeves pics for this adventure can be found by clicking on this link to his  "the Art of Muscle" Blog)

http://steve62reeves.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/daddy-issues-ii-additional-pics.html

3 comments:

  1. The fuck fight sounds good. But maybe have it as a cockfight for dominance, that moves into the fuckfight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mule - glad to see you're back updating your blog - the new stories are great! And the artwork by Steve62reeves is awesome too! DEFinitely wanna see part 3!

    ReplyDelete
  3. incredible . Mixing bulging alphas fighting over domination and rights to seed. Just keeps getting hotter each frame, each story. Dialogue and action as rut worthy as the drawings, all the angles........DAMN.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts