Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Musings from the Hood: Cuckolding



MUSINGS FROM THE HOOD by TYRONE



Hi y'all, this is Tyrone.  Mule aksed me to do a guest musing this week, to talk about something I know well, Cuckolding.  Sure Mule has put horns on some husbands and boyfriends in his time, but nothing like yours truly, Tyrone.  I am the KING of cuckolding, and I have even banged some of Mule's main and side chicks Longdick style without him knowing..um...he doesn't read his own blog, right?






I am what is called a "Bull" or "Stud bull" providing the unsatisfied women of Boulder and Colorado in general with what most of you fuckers can't provide!





Many a time the husband comes home unexpectedly, usually it just means he gets to enjoy some LongDick style along with his wife!






Sometimes the cuckold comes home unexpectedly and tries to cause trouble. I beat his ass down, force him to watch me fuck his wife, and then for good measure  give him Longdick style in his mouth & then ass for his very own.



 Usually after that, the cuckold develops a fetish for watching me fuck his hotwife



When you have cuckolded as many men as I have, eventually you are going to run into a cuckold that you can't handle. 

"Honey, I came home early..."

Perhaps he is impotent, perhaps his dick is small despite his overall size, or perhaps his wife just craves big black cock given to her LongDick style. In any event, this what bedroom windows are for!

More popular than Tuperware parties
among suburban  Boulder housewives
are Tyrone LongDick Parties.
I have been the guest of honor in
quite a number of these.



Mrs. Jenkins loved to gobble my long fat dick.
Her cuckolded husband paid for many
gifts for me without even knowing it. 

I have a tremendous advantage, women crave my big black cock. Nothing drives a white woman wilder than a big black cock.  Not all of 'em will admit it, but ALL of em want it.  Even friggin' racist women want black cock.  As a teen, I got in trouble with a big racist cracker sheriff because I had fucked his wife, and fucked her good.  She was a racist too, but having her beg for my big black beautiful dong while I put horns on her racist redneck pig's head gave me double the satisfaction!




Nothing drives a white woman wilder than a big black cock!


















When I am done with a housewife,
I enjoy passing her on to my 'bros'
 and move on to the next married  white 'ho.


My bros sure appreciate my cast me downs,
and the cuckolded husbands often become useful!


White chicks are freaks, especially around a big black cock!
Satisfaction guaranteed!

SLURP! SLURP! SLURP!

"It's the best facial you can get!"

I have even fucked brides at their weddings.
Although not in the wedding parties,
you could say I was the BEST MAN!
.

I fuck many wives at the gym!
They just wander into the men's showers looking for me!

I WILL fuck your wife, and she will LOVE IT!


Hustling crackers at pool
can be quite good fun!


White chicks with small dicked husbands,
have to be taught there is no such thang as 'too big'.

Long dick style!

I like to give them LongDick style in all three critical orifices!

Once I have had a white wife,
no white dick will be enough for them again!



Tag team cuckolding is a fun sport!!!

So, you see your wife is not to blame,
Tyrone is not to blame,
 Me fucking your wife, is just the natural order of things.

So I hope I 'splained the ins and outs (and.... ins and outs)  of cuckolding to your satisfaction.  If you like this, leave feedback, and maybe Mule will be persuaded to let me come back and muse philosophic-like some more. Mule is a great guy and all, but you have to admit HE'S NOT TYRONE BECAUSE...





ROLL EXIT THEME



1 comment:

Popular Posts