Friday, May 8, 2015

Guilty as Charged: Mule v. Cop

Guilty as Charged: Mule v. Cop  

(by Mule, edited by S Kane)


Summer break of my Junior year of college: Your college football jock is driving all night from Durham NC to Louisiana, and then on to Texas.  About 2 a.m.… somewhere in mountains of Tennessee I see red and blue lights in my mirror and look down at the speedometer, which is showing something in excess of 80 mph.   "Aw fuck" goes thru my mind.   I realize there is a road rest stop up ahead and I pull in there rather than the shoulder.  I barely notice the signs that say "no restrooms" but do notice there are no other cars as I pull on to the gravel and park my jeep, the police car right behind me.  It's local police, Johnson City, not the state police.  I am revving up the legendary Mule charm, hoping I can talk Barney Fife out of giving me a ticket as I grab my license and registration and hop out my jeep to the ground.





I was an imposing sight in the moonlight.  My 260 lbs. of football jock muscle was evenly dispersed over my 6'3" frame.   Short blonde hair in a jock buzz cut made my all-over tan look darker and my thick, muscular neck made my ginormous traps look even huger.  I'm jacked, handsome, young, overflowed with confidence and just oozing alphaness, I'm swole as phuck, and I got a fat dong too. Melon size shoulders protruded from my tight wife beater tee shirt. I wore my shirt so tight it was stretched to its limits by my thick muscled 53" chest, showing off those two giant slabs to perfection.   My wife beater was tucked into my tight, well-worn blue jeans, the pants tapered down my 33” waist, down my muscled ass past my 28" thighs and 18” calves to a pair of brown, size 14 cowboy boots.

The officer gets out his police car and walks slowly towards me. As he does his John-Wayne strut, I can see he's no Barney Fife. As you know, Mule is 6'3 260lbs of striated, gluteus maximizing, defibrillating, masturbatizingly hot, swole shreddedness- all wrapped up in alphaness and cold pressed in awesome; but Officer Smith is an imposing sight in his own right!  In the full moonlight, that is the only illumination at this point in the night, he would make even the most hardened criminal blanch. The military buzz hair cut is about the only hair on this beast of an officer, and sets off his square chin, broad square shoulders, and massive chest.  The rest of Officer Smith is as firm and tight, even his bubble butt. With 20-inch guns showing in his dark blue shirt Officer Smith must be the envy of the Johnson City police force, and every meathead at the Johnson City gym. Unlike most Five-O’s he has clearly has never seen the inside of a donut shop.

This Po-Po colossus stands 6'4" tall and weighs in at solid 250+ lbs. Not more than 25 or 26 years old.   When he swaggers close enough. I can make out on his expansive, thrust out chest- his shiny shield on the left massive pec, and his name tag, on the equally impressive right:  "Officer Smith".   This muscle-head in blue oozed the kind of conceit that only men of incredible muscularity and unbelievable good looks can project. I am sure not too many people matched up to him in size and stature, and he was no doubt the heartthrob of Washington County!  Not a rival to be found… until now… at least, as we squared off, gazes fixed on each other narrowed eyes to narrowed eyes in the alpha glare-off.

...we squared off, gazes fixed on each other 
eyes to  eyes in an alpha glare-off.


I let my expression soften first: "Sorry Officer, I sort of wasn't paying attention...." I start saying, sounding like a little beta bitch.  But before I could get an apology out Officer Smith barks: "Put your hands on the hood of the Police car, and spread your legs wide....procedure requires you be frisked and searched..."  His commanding tone made him sound precisely like the Alpha Male, he appears to be.  "Aw fuck" I think again, "he's gonna be an asshole about this..." 





I comply with the orders he just gave, and positioned myself with my hands on the police car and my legs spread wide apart.

At this point my expectations lower, and I just hope I can talk him out of bringing me to jail for booking; and instead just giving me a ticket: letting me get on my way -as there is still a long drive ahead of me.  Officer Smith starts to follow his frisk procedure.

Starting at my bare forearms the cop runs his gloved hands down my thick arms, grasps my big biceps and squeezes, continues down to my arm pits and then around to and under my snug wife beater. A solid check of my big firm pecs and a squeeze on the nips insures him that there is no foreign object under my shirt. Following the contour of my yard-wide outstretched lats, the cop frisks my jeans waistband, lower back and rippling rock hard six-pack. Moving lower, he pats down my thick quads and steel cable hamstrings, down my right leg over my big calf that barely fits into my boots, then up the left leg. There can be no doubt he is admiring my Herculean physique as he feels me up, appreciating what he feels as only another bodybuilder can.  Almost satisfied he needs to finish the pat down, placing his huge paws on each of my ass cheeks then slowly runs his left thumb and forefinger up and down the crack between those two massive glutes. Satisfied so far the cops hand reaches up between my legs and grips my prize bull sized balls in my fraying jeans, a slight squeeze and then he moves both hands to the front where finally his right hand grips my long thick cock that is nestled to the right.

“What do you use this little toy for?” Officer Smith chides as he massages my 6+" flaccid cock to confirm it is not dangerous.

“It’s bigger then that thing you call a dick” I mouth off smartly without even thinking, and am quickly rewarded with a fist to the right kidney from the less than amused cop. I let out a loud grunt when the blow lands. “Remember you said that.... cause Your gonna cry like a bitch when I give it to you up the ass'''” again Officer Smith rewards my smart mouth with four shots, two to each kidney.  On each punch Officer Smith is rewarded with a loud grunt from yours truly. Grabbing the back waistband of my jeans, Officer Smith pulls me out from his police car and knees me hard from behind squarely in the nuts.  Fuck those punches hurt, and that big knee felt like it cracked my jumbo eggs.  Shit, talk about your fucking police brutality.

The big cop grabs my blonde head and presses his swelling cock up against my muscled butt then whispers into my ear, “I bet I'm gonna find steroids when I search your Jeep, big guy,  How is an arrest for steroid procession gonna go over with that football team?  You think your gonna keep that scholarship with that arrest on your record, stud?"   One look at Officer Smith had already told me he knew all about steroids.  And I was sure he wasn’t above planting evidence to make a bust if he had to.

“So here’s the dealeo, football star..." the muscled Cop continues... "You and I are gonna fight here and now, stud.  If I kick your ass you’re gonna suck on my "night stick" after I take that ass of yours.  You win, and I don't search your vehicle, and let you off with a speeding warning. Yeah, that's right,  if you win, this mass of muscles is also yours for the taking....only see I ALWAYS win."

So now I knew what I faced, this was a classic bully-a friggin’ cowardly, beta-personality hiding in an alpha body. He probably never been whipped, so never had to face this hard truth.  I don’t see any option but to take the deal offered. However knowing what THE COP REALLY was gave the Mule an unexpected edge! With most bullies, the first time they take a strong pop in the jaw or big slam they turn into quite the little pussy.

The Cop laughs when I nod my acceptance of the terms.  "Just so you know," he says with a grin, "I was in the Marines before I joined the police force . . . Once a Marine, always a Marine.  I am extensively trained in unarmed combat, and I can kill you just with my bare hands. I will shit fury all over you, and you will drown in it.  Are you getting insecure, football star?  Are ya, you cock suckin’ pussy. ."   

"You fuckin’ marine cunt, you're fuckin’ dead meat, Cop..." -I bellowed through clenched teeth, still holding my battered nuts.

"Fuckin’ football jock cock sucker," the Cop snarled back, “I am gonna fuck your ass.”

I turn and face the Cop eye to eye as I am sucking some air back into my body while my nuts are screaming! Preparing for battle, the cop takes off his gun belt, his shoulder walkie-talkie, and his dark  police shirt, leaving him standing there in his black police issued, size 15 steel toed, boots, tight police slacks hugging his perfectly sculpted ass and massive package,  and shirtless.  "Holy fuck!" I think as the shirt comes off. "This guy is STACKED!"  The Cop is as jacked and swole as I am and almost as good-looking.  The Cop had huge, dark nipples planted on two slabs of pec beef. His traps and shoulders bordered on inhuman; broad and thick, the muscle heads bulged everywhere! He was a fucking musclegod with  rippling abs, a thick chest and powerful pectoral muscles.  Shit his upper arm was huge and his forearms were bigger than most men's biceps!

"Holy fuck!" I think as the shirt comes off. 
"This cop is STACKED!"
Stripped to the waist he reveals rippling abs, a thick chest
 and powerful pectoral muscles!

The Cop is as jacked and swole as I am!


As his final step in his battle preparation, Officer Smith slips on his police issued black SAP gloves.





SAP gloves are a self-defense weapon which helps to improve your punching power, used extensively by law enforcement and military personnel. Almost similar to the effectiveness of brass knuckles, these weighted knuckle gloves reinforce your fist with steel shot inside the knuckle area.  They are an ordinary looking glove that you can wear casually in plain sight without causing suspicion, but secretly have eight ounces of steel shot sewn into the top of the hand and knuckle. I know from personal experience that SAP gloves pack a mighty punch.  Having those are gonna give the Cop a huge advantage, if this turns into a fist fight, as a man Officer Smith's size armed with SAP gloves could knock out a big heavyweight -even my size- with one punch, if he lands it right.

I pull off my wife beater and throw it into my jeep.  I square up, only to have the Cop say "Sorry big boy, lose the jeans and boots.."  I strip down to my boxers, and the cop strips down to his tight whites.  But the Cop still has his boots still on, and also the SAP gloves, which  was giving him some extra weapons. Definitely a beta move.  Officer Smith was making sure this was no level playing field, he had the deck stacked in his favor.  Loaded gloves, steel toed boots, and his big balls safely secured in his standard issue police jock strap. Maybe he could have taken me in a fair fight, but he elects to cheat from the get go instead.  So it was the well-equipped Cop up against the fully stripped of weapons,  Mule.


You and I are gonna fight here and now, stud.
And after 
I kick your  fuckin’ football jock ass -- I am gonna fuck your ass!

"Think you can handle this, you Mother Fuckin’ Football Jock Pussy?"


As soon as I am naked, Officer Smith shot a double biceps pose and smiled.

"Think you can handle this, you Mother Fuckin’ Football Jock Pussy?"

"No problem, this is Gonna Fuckin Break You, Cop Cunt," I replied with a double biceps shot of my own, with massive arms bulging like cannon balls ready to go off, as we have an impromptu hot stud flex off.  Both of us bounced our pecs to intimidate the other and stretched. Neither one of us took his eyes off the other, as we flashed our muscled bodies at each other.


We rushed at each other, and a seriously vicious match began. We gripped upper bodies with loud roars.  Our Legs were spread wide as the two massive bodies collided  Our arms bulged as we grappled rough and hard with each other  We both jockeyed for control, with neither letting up on the grip on the other.

Suddenly, the Cop slapped me in a muscle-crushing full nelson.  I let out a wail,

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

as I felt the power of the cop. I thought my head would be ripped off as Officer Smith barreled down on his naked adversary.  As I struggled to muscle out, my 9" now fully erect cut hunk of man meat was swinging violently as my body was jerked from side to side. Against most guys, I would be able to flex out of this without batting an eye, but this stud was rock hard muscle.

"Yeah, you fuckin’ jock boy. Can't take this cop muscle. Too much for ya, ain't it?  YOUR FUCKIN’ ASS IS MINE-YOU COCK SUCKIN’ CUNT." With that I once again pressed up with my feet and with a massive surge of muscle, I slowly pulled my arms down. The veins in my neck bulged as my lats flared and the Cop's grip loosened. With one final snap, I broke free to spin around and once again it was two bulls meeting head on.  We were evenly matched and it showed.

Groans erupted from deep within each of us as we battled out for male supremacy. Officer Smith was matching me muscle for muscle, move for move. I stretched my arms out and the Cop locked hands with me.  We both pumped out 53" chests and I had only the slightest of disadvantages as my 19.5" guns bulged to meet Officer Smith's 20" cannon balls. Our chests slammed hard as we leaned into each other, muscles bulging, trying to muscle the other to his knees.  Sweat was pouring off both of us as neither was letting up on the other. "

Officer Smith watched my hot bare muscled ass flex, as my 28" quads struggled hard against the Cop's even more awesome 29"; both of us were grunting as each tested the rock hard muscle of the stud locked in his arms.   The Cop's boots dug into the ground for leverage, as did my bare feet.

"Yeah muscle boy, feels good don't it?" the Cop grunted as he began to force me back.

I could only moan.  The Cop was more powerful than I had thought. My legs were spread wide enough for me to catch an occasional whiff of my own butthole as I flexed hard, my fully naked body working to control the big bruiser.

Both of us finally broke free of the other and stood, staring and panting.

Officer Smith growled out, "You're one strong fucker, man."

"Thought you were gonna get a win, huh, fucker?" I panted.

"Shit, Boy, we just started." Officer Smith grunts.

I throw a right kick-it finding its mark in the officer’s right knee. The cop backs away and then I swing around and land a hard right across his jaw, sending his face wobbling and sweat spraying off it like from a shaking wet dog. Grabbing the scruff of the Cop's thick neck and the back of his pants, I run him-chest first- into a solid pine tree.  Then holding the dazed big cop in place, I lands several solid knees to the small of the big man's back. The officer’s mammoth back spreads out from his narrow waist and obscures the sight of the tree, which gives me the idea to clutch those lats, and ram the cop’s big chest up against the tree again, and again.

I turn the cop and drive his back up against the trunk of the pine tree.  With the Cop pinned between my big shoulder and the trunk of the rough pine tree bark, I scrape the Cop's big back up and down the tree three or four times, scraping the shit outta the skin on his back and making the blood flow till both his raw, wide back and the pine tree are covered in red.

The big Cop howls in pain but then he hits me with a “double ax handle” -- both of his anvil sized fists to my mile wide shoulders, which drops me to both knees....as I do....the cop Clutches up under my jaw, he pulls my head up, targets my big square jaw, then rearing back with his right SAP gloved fist he roundhouses me into tomorrow.


This body is gonna Fuckin Break You, Cop!
I flexed a double biceps pose
trying to intimate the muscle stud Cop
with my massive bulging arms and bouncing pecs!
Check these  guns out!
What do you think of your chances now, Barney!
Officer Smith stripped down to his tighty-whites ready to kick my muscle-jock ass!
"Yeah, you fuckin’ college jock pussy-boy.
You can't handle my cop muscle.
 I'm too much man for ya, kid!
Our muscles were bulging as we tried to muscle each other!
Yeah muscle boy, feel my power?
The Cop was more powerful than I had thought.
He was forcing me back and pushing me around!
Cop muscle was proving a match
 for  college jock muscle!
We battled for male supremacy.
 Officer Smith was a fucking stud!
I was a 
 hot-shot college football player jock but
this Cop was matching me muscle for muscle
We broke free of each other and stood panting like two bulls!
You're one fucking strong Cop, Smokie!
Shit, Boy, I am just getting started working you over!



I see black and next thing I know I am face down in the grass, and the Cop is using the sole of his boot to checks for signs of life by rubbing it over my now naked muscled ass.  I struggle to understand what as happened as a booming voice announces "That's right boy, you got knocked the fuck out cold.  We fought and you lost..."   I have been stripped of my boxers.  The beast of a Cop with the aid of that SAP glove enhanced punch had knocked me the fuck out.  It was like taking a punch from Tyson in his prime.   I barely know where I am, as I get up to all fours, shaking my head of the cobwebs..... Only to be driven back down to the ground by a huge, size 15, cop boot to the back of my head.  Then the Cop sits his 1/8th of a ton of muscle on the small of my back and with his sweat and blood pouring on me, he camel clutches the fuck out of my back while fish hooking my mouth so I can't speak, until I am slapping his big legs to tap out and moaning in pain.  He has me beat, the big Cop has defeated me, and I am trying to “give”...but instead of taking my submission, he slaps the back of my head and says “"Don't give up yet, football jock, I'm having too much fun...."  I was trying to surrender and tap out, but the Cop has decided to play with the now helpless Mule some more, and instead grabs me by the head, stands me up, and runs me across the hood of his cruiser.   Then the cop comes and finds me on the opposite side of the car, and plants a steel toed boot deep into my rib cage while I am still on all fours.  I let out a howl of pain as he attempts to kick in my rib cage.  That's going to leave some nasty bruises....


“Fuck he almost broke my ribs with that kick.”-I thought groaning in agony.  Laughing at my moans of pain, the cop pulls me up and drags me barely conscious, and on rubber legs and angled ankles, to the hood of the cruiser.  Twisting me around by the waist, and pinning me to the hood, the Cop holds my right elbow above my head and punches the exposed pec and nipple before him.  With the SAP gloves his fists are like bone crushing sledgehammers.  My nipple bleeds from the enhanced punch.  He then twists me around again this time pinning me ass-up, on the hood. The cop pulls my head back and whispers in my ear while stroking my 9-inch iron hard cock with the leather SAP glove, “You lost, son. Now that I've kicked your ass, I get to fuck your ass. Time for me to collect my prize. Spread those muscle cheeks, baby.” 

With one hand holding me in place the Cop's other hand bitch slaps my bare ass to get the blood flowing into my bubble butt, spreads my muscled cheeks apart.  He shoves a finger in my hole to open me up , then he pulls aside his jock strap to release his swelling fat 8" cock .  I'm about to be topped.

While he’s busy trying to position his dick on my asshole, I throw a big left elbow behind me which connects with the cops left temple.  He's stunned, I turn to face him, and unload a huge forearm to his face.  I scoop him up, and body slam him on the hood of his police car.  With one hand on the Cops dick and the other under his chin, I hold him across the hood, while I head butt him over and over in the abs.  Pulling the Cop forward, so his boots were on the ground but he was still leaning on the hood, I pull his undies  down  using a handful of back waist band to reveal his well-tanned muscle butt.  " “What was the deal, stud?” I snarled. “The winner gets to shove his dick in the loser’s ass? Like this you mean? So now that I kicked your ass I get to fuck your ass.  You made the rules.  Time for me to collect my prize, spread those muscle cheeks..." I announce, quoting the Cop's earlier words.  While I hold  the big cop by his still bloody lats, the cop grips the windshield end of his patrol car’s hood, and braces himself for the solid fuck that is coming. He is not disappointed; ‘cuz I bitch slaps his cop ass, spread the cheeks apart and without as much as a lick of spit, ram my fat nine inch cock up his cop’s hole.

"Thought you were going to top me, you fucking County Mountie?   Look who is the bitch now..." I growl.



Cop is Defeated and fucked 

For the first time in his life, someone else was inside him, and he LIKED the reversal of roles.  As my giant cock moved back and forth inside the Cop, he went wild with this new found sensation.  Each movement of my cock drove the Cop insane with lust and closer and closer to climax.

  Forcibly tearing the asshole up and pushing my stallion cock up the cops tight muscled ass,  I rail him good and then I start banging the cop’s forehead against the hood... while I’m a yelling  “Squeal pig squeal!” Finally I drive my pussy driller in one more hard time and releases my load at the same time as the Cop shoots a huge load of cum all over the hood of his cruiser.

Before exiting the cops hot ass, I whisper in his ear “you’re not getting off that easy, man,  You tried to take my ass, well there is going to be some payment expected for that...”  I pull him off the hood and he slumps to all fours on the ground, shitting my cum out his ass, as he shakes and wimpers  like a terrified puppy dog. His first time being fucked in the ass has turned this Alpha Male into a pussy in more ways than one. I see the Die hard look in his eye had been replaced with the Barney Fife nervous twitch, I had originally expected.

As he stays on all fours there, like Fido, I walk over and get my size 14 cowboy boots that I had been ordered to strip off earlier.  I slip them back on.  I don’t bother with my jeans.  I am naked except for my boots.

Putting one boot on the back of the Cop's neck, I push him face down to the ground.  I rammed my other pointed steeled toed cowboy boot into his beat red face. “Eat this, pussy boy!” I laughed as I forced the leather deeper and deeper into his mouth and throat, as he gagged.   "Still planning on giving me that warning, Officer Smith?!? Or is that Officer Pussy now?"

Virtually exhausted and finally submissive, he began to lick my size 14ee boot. At first tentatively, and then enthusiastically.

“Suck on it!” I bellowed.



“Suck on it!” I bellowed.


I removed my boot from his neck and flipped his muscular frame over and shoved my other boot beneath his face and ordered him to lick it clean, and like the little bitch he had become, he readily complied.    I felt like the king of the world.    As I looked about the scene in, triumph, the muscle cop was still energetically licking my boots in the bright moon light. "Yeah... good doggy" I say soothingly, as I reached down to pet his head.

Finally I had enuff fun and needed to resume my trip.   I put on my jeans and throw the big cop naked and handcuffed in the back of his cruiser.  I take off his SAP gloves, and try them on for size.  They are a perfect fit (even on my ham-sized fists) so I decide to keep them.  Officer Smith's face is enraptured as he looks up at me as I slip the gloves in my back pocket. "Shit, dude. You want my dick so bad."  I think to myself as I look down at the completely smitten Cop, but “Have a nice day” are my only spoken words  to the cop, then I drive away in my Jeep.  Officer Smith didn’t write me up a ticket... in fact I got off without even a warning....it was the cop who had entered a plea of TOTAL PUSSY.

5 comments:

  1. This story has something for everyone, and who doesn't like to see a haughty cop get a well deserved drubbing. One to five STEAMY scale, I give it a 4.9

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, MuleMan. I may IM you on Yahoo Messenger for more details. Yuo Da Man (or at least USUALLY).

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOT HOT HOT ACTION MAN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow..very hot test and images. Great idea for hot erotic fights.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts