Monday, October 8, 2018

The Return of Manlet: The Battle for He-Man Gym Part Two




Continued from: Return of Manlet:  The Battle for He-Man Gym Part One

(Story by Mule and Edit Brah, Really cool original art by Enrique Nieto Nadal, additional illustration wrangling by Edit Brah)

"In time we hate that which we often fear.

" A coward dies a thousand times before his death, but the valiant taste of death but once."

-- William Shakespeare
 Manlet  ( 5'6", 1.68 m.) Bard 





SHHHHHHHHHHHH!  The Orchestra started playing the second overture!



THE MAIN EVENT: MULE v. MANLET 2 
(PPV FREE for MULESBLOG READERS) 

Well you know me readers, with so much on the line, I couldn't surrender so readily, especially to a Manlet.  From deep within me, I dipped into a reservoir of strength and power...


Your Mule levels up!

I got to my  feet and smashed Manlet solidly, sending him reeling.



Then staff  of the gym, finally intervened.  They had stood idly by when I was getting trashed, enjoying the show.  They were jelly muthafucker wannabees who envied Your Mule and wanted to see me taken down a peg, or two, or ten.  When the tables turned they stepped in pretty darn fast, is all I'm sayin'. They told us to take our rumble outside.  But never you mind, it is all good in the hood,  as  I needed more time to recover from my earlier beating,  The gym cleared as the Meatheads in there all wanted to watch the continuation of the battle.  For both Your Mule's and Manlet's reputations and status were on the line.



The stakes:
There is no second place in this contest!

'

On the way out, my friend Mike gave me one of his weird, potent and rather problematical pre-workout drinks.

While I was chugging the vile cocktail, Manlet was taking a handful of various  unidentified pills and downing them a 40 oz. Jet Fuel energy drink spiked with 2 scoops of cotton candy flavored  Mr. Hyde and one scoop of watermelon flavored WOKE AF which seemed to invigorate him after the brain scramble I had given him...



He clinched his hand, knuckles cracking, into the infamous Texas Tornado FIST OF DOOM!




...he shot me a evil grin and flexed one of his nuclear biceps, as if to announce the destructive apocalypse, that was shortly coming my way.




I felt my throat tighten, but what could I do, I was committed, there was no backing out, if my destiny was annihilation by the Texas Tornado, no one at least could say I didn't go down fighting!

Manlet walked over and extended an oversized hand to shake:  "May the best man win, and by best I don't mean the biggest." I was raised on sportsmanship for my football playing years and reached out to shake his hand.  It was a mistake, I have a firm handshake, but Manlet's was bone-crushing, I felt like my hand was in a vise.


Aaarggghhhhh!

I had been played, I should have known you can't trust a dirty
 dealing Manlet to play fair!


We strutted outside to our rendezvous with DESTINY.


ROUND TWO





Manlet bellow: "So now EVERYONE has seen that I can kick your ass fist fighting! So much for your excuse that 'I shouldn't have let him take it to the ground, I should have stood and banged with him, whaa, whaa, whaa' excuse for losing to me the first time. It ain't no fluke, Stretch Armstrong, your my fucking bitch."

There is laughter from the crowd, and not just from the midget posse!

"Tired of me beating you with my fists? Wanna wrestle a round? My muscle against your muscle. Nothing but strength and grappling skill. And I will play fair!"

Outside, We squared off once again!

I was leery of  just negating my height and reach advantage with a ground battle, and put up my dukes answering Manlet with a little footwork, rather than words, to show my rejection of his tricksy proposal.





Manlet started Round 2 strong, using the fancy footwork, weaving and bobbing, to negate my reach advantage and move in to take jab after jab at Your Mule!




He pressed his advantage...






He was like a ghost, never where I thought he would be when I swung...





I was taking a lot of punishment...




Even a knockdown, or two...or three...




But eventually he let his guard down just enough that I was able to score a solid blow!




I followed up with flying kicks!




The initiative seized, I moved in while Manlet was staggering from my kicks, to finish him off...


I'm going to Donkey Kong your ass, Manlet!

But Manlet was not as badly damaged as I thought. 


He fires a right fist toward my rippled abs. I grunt like an ape as the fist pounds into brick hard muscled gut. My cast iron abs absorbs the impact and I fire my fist toward Manlet's jaw. With incredible reflexes and speed, the Manlet's head snaps back, slipping my punch. My own momentum from my missed punch keeps me moving forward. As I lunge, Manlet's speedy reflexes come into play again. He sidesteps me like a matador fighting a bull, letting me fly past. He follows close behind and sends a brutal anvil sized sledgehammer fist into my lower back.





The steel hard fist smashes hard into my spine. It feels like he used brass knuckles the hit is so hard. The powerful fist to my kidney makes me cry out in pain.

"You don't like back punches, do you Mule? I remember how how you screamed like a baby girl when I put my boot into your spine back in the cave. Same way you screamed just now.." --.Manlet laughed. My scream only whetted the manlet muscleman’s appetite to apply even more brutal destruction.


I was doubly motivated to kick the fun-sized fighter's ass, and a bruising fight ensued.



I got in some good shots...







but mostly he made a monkey out of me...




Feel my FISTS OF DOOM You Big, Dumb Ape!

Manlet regaining the initiative reigned down hammer blows until I became less of an opponent and more of his anvil...


Manlet was beating the fight right out of me...

I  was once more Manlet's punching bag...






My entire body shuddered, head to toe, each time Manlet's
mighty fist slammed into me!

The punches came fast and hard, the blows rained down in a 
storm of pain!


He alternated between head and body shots, covering most of my
 upper body in welts and bruises...

I was once more a target for a rain of Manlet punches...









I could have sworn all the while Manlet was administering this barbaric beatdown, I could hear STARS AND STRIPES FOREVER playing as the background score, I had seen enough Popeye cartoons to know this did not bode well!




Manlet was feeling RED, WHITE AND BLUE, YANKEE DOODLE DANDY, while I was just feeling black and blue!




With each ballistic blow from his rocket fists, I was seeing fireworks!








My head felt like I had been run over by a freight train, my  legs  were rubber and wobbly like I had become afflicted with Polio...





I tried to move and counter the abuse but my arms had fallen to my side and I felt bound by chains...





I was helpless and Manlet was beating me silly once again...


... I was a plaything for Manlet, like one of those
 inflatable bop bag toys kids have to work
 out their aggressions.



Had this been a refereed fight, a technical knock out would have been called. I was still on my feet and drifting in an out of consciousness,, what is known as a standing knock out when a fighter is sleepwalking after absorbing too much of a beating.

Each hit was sending me into a flash k.o.
Standing but nobody home!


The watching crowd cheer Manlet's brutal, dominating attack. They watch as Manlet's beaten opponent, Yours Truly, is staggering about like a drunk college kid on Spring Break.  In the moments I am conscious, my head feels like it has been bounced against a concrete wall, which is not an inaccurate description of Manlet's punches.  I am suffering from severe Tinnitus,  For the moments I am blacked out, I am swaying on my feet, with my eyes closed, the rise and fall of my muscled chest and abs the only sign of life. 

The crowd looks on stunned, until someone yells “HE GOT KNOCKED DA FUCK OUT!”  Which wakes me up, wondering drowsily who got knocked out.  Most of the crowd cheer as others boo. Mike shakes his head, his mouth open in disbelief. “He made Mule into his fucking punching bag...” Mike murmurs. An awed Mike tries to imagine the pure muscle power it took for the triumphant muscleman Manlet to have manhandled and defeated the massive powerhouse Mule this way.

Manlet assumed the fight was essentially over, as I no longer seemed able to fight back, he got cocky and began to preen and posture to the cheering crowd.


\



ROGER! ROGER! ROGER!  ROGER!

Even those in the audience who had doubted that the legend of
 the Texas Tornado, were now believers in the Mouse that 

Roared. His invincibility and impregnability seemed very real. 
 The defeat and dethroning of their king, Your Mule, seemed all
but a forgone conclusion at this point.


Every male spectator  (even Mike and the Three Dinos) had a
 major boner for the Manlet, and every gym bunny was wet as 
fuck, imagining themselves  spreading their legs for Manlet's
 "roger".  I bet even most of my loyal readers have gone rock 
hard erect, and are all "dick's out" for Manlet at this point...

The fat lady was stepping up to sing!



"What do you think folks, is it time for me to take out the Mule Trash?"  --Manlet triumphantly crowed to the enthusiastic crowd...


The crowd was anticipating Manlet taking me out like the trash!

The new Mule Manor?


Manlet was premature in his victorious celebration of my demise...


All hail the new KING of He-man Gym! HAIL ROGER!

For as he was posturing, I was recovering my senses, and Mike's concoction was finally kicking in,  Manlet in a show for the crowd, was doing an exaggerated windup for the blow to send me into the stratosphere...





Instead, while he was playing to the crowd, I smashed Manlet with an unexpected blow, sending him staggering.   The playing field was leveled, and suddenly it was if a whole new fight had begun.




Manlet was down...

But not out!

As I closed in for the finish, this time it was Manlet who struck
 unexpectedly


He followed up with a blow so hard, it sent me flying back!
  Manlet still had a whole lot of fight left in him!

It is ON, Muthafucka!





ROUND THREE






Playtime is over,” pronounced the battered Manlet.

"What, you don't like the way I play?" I asked with a laugh. Chuckles came from everyone in the crowd 5'10" (1.78 m) or taller.

"How about you play with my fists some more.." sneered Manlet






"How about I give you more of a taste for MINE instead..." I retorted.

We danced about at first, probing with jabs, looking for weaknesses...





The round began as a bruising rough and tumble...










We each landed blow after blow...

and each took our share of hard knocks... 

The initiative shifted from a back and forth... 

...to finally one strongly in Manlet's favor!


Manlet sent me reeling with a powerful blow!

Before I could recover the despicable dwarf followed up with one of his infamous and devastating one-two, gut then head shot combo...






...which Manlet used to take me down into a ground and pound...

Manlet repeated his earlier refrain, only this time it was an announcement of intention and not a challenge requiring my acceptance: "Now were gonna wrestle, like it or not, you oversized muscle bitch. My muscle against your muscle. Just like I knocked your dick in the dirt throwing punches, now I'm gonna own your hefty muscle ass using nothing but my superior strength and grappling skill."





But I managed a reversal... 




Manlet broke free of the hold, and began to rise, I was on him in a flash.


I doubled up my anvil fists and with all my might, clubbed the super manlet’s massively broad back, sending the powerful man crumbling to the ground gasping for air.

A couple of quick, powerful leg drops laid Mighty Manlet out flat. I followed that up with a couple of mighty elbow drops directly across his mammothly muscled back.

Instantly I went down to wrap the stunned Manlet up in a devastating leg scissors.





 As I squeezed my mammoth legs of steel tightly around Manlet's stomach, he furiously pounded the ground with his ham sized fists, his head writhed back and forth, as groans of torment escaped from his open, gasping mouth...






So to add further pressure to my destructive hold, I rolled him over onto his right side, lifting Manlet up into a seated position. He furiously beat the ground with his fists and grunted out in pain. Grunting for all I was worth, I squeezed and squeezed his concrete abs as the Manlet desperately tried to pry my steely muscled legs apart. 




When that failed he bashed away at them with sledgehammer fists until I finally had to release him. I jumped to my feet as Manlet fell over onto his great chest fighting for every breath he could take.

I moved in to put  he nearly prostrate Manlet into a  full-nelson...





As I pressed and squeezed it into a sleeper hold, I could feel the pygmy's muscles tensing as he struggled against my inexorable grip and the threat of his oxygen supply  being cut off.  Manlet, being Manlet managed to break free with a blow to my groin and it was back again to a brutal knock 'em, sock 'em...





The initiative was sliding once again toward Manlet...




Manlet was holding the initiative...




I knew that if the fight continued along these lines, letting Manlet control how the fight would be fought it would end up with Manlet totally dominating the fight the way he did in Round 1 and 2, I needed to change thing up.

I got Manlet in the vise grip of one my signature bearhugs, binding his arms to his sides to keep him from squeezing me back, for I remembered from the Cave fight, that Manlet was strong as fuck and had a spine crushing bearhug of his own.  But I had pinned his arms, and all he could do was TAKE IT.



Sweat lubed over-sized balls that were swelling full of testosterone with the thrill of battle. Our rampaging cocks pressed up, stretching the fabric that could barely contain them, and battled between the rock hard ridges of our 8-pack abs! Both our cocks were totally erect now! Throbbing, veiny, bulging,blood-gorged, swollen, ROCK-HARD cocks!!!! Throbbing dick-heads pressed up, the cloth-sheathed boners pressing up under the squeezing pec-meat!!!!  Rock-hard nipples ground away at each other powered by bulging chest-mountains!!!!!






I boasted: "I have the strength of TEN of your kind, midget!" (Although I knew very well it wasn't true in the case of THIS manlet!) 

I had Manlet locked solid in my powerful bearhug. I have my massive arms around him. Manlet wrapped his powerful quads around me and squeezed as hard as he could. We both grunted and groaned. We flexed into each other and we moaned loudly. My guns flex to their full 22" size (those gainzs!)  I tried to crush the muscle Manlet in my fearsome grip. Manlet was gasping  for air under the crush and turning a beet red.





I adjusted the lock of hands had around the narrowest part of Manlet' wide back. I put my fist right over the juncture of his L5-S1 vertebrae, My chest expands with a seemingly concerted effort of every sinew in my body in league against my Manlet foe. I squeezed hard, and it was like the crush of a Burmese python as I dug my fist into his L5-S1 locus.  As I dug deeper into his spine, I sent excruciating pain shooting down his sciatic nerve like electric shocks, forcing dreadful wimpers out of my foe.

Manlet managed to work his arms free,  when I adjusted my grip for the finishing, squeeze, but by then, it was too late, and as I began my terminal crush, all he could do is flail his arm helplessly, I was so excited by my impending victory, that I had popped a huge boner.




Manlet knew he was doomed if he didn't escape my grip, but I forgot about the dangers of lifting a midget up into a bearhug, and he kneed me in the groin right in that whopper of a boner!   





When I was doubled over in pain, Manlet struck a decisive blow.  My head felt like it exploded as he hit me with a hard right hook that I never saw coming.






He followed that up with a straight jab to my nose and knocked me to the ground.




Sending me landing on my ass...


Then the bastard inflicted a gratuitous nutcrunch!





As I staggered to my feet he followed up with his killer  gut punch, head shot combo!







He took advantage of my depleted state to start throwing me around like he was Bam Bam



Unless you witnessed it first hand, you wouldn't have thought a short straw like Manlet could throw around a 250 lb. behemoth around like that!



Manlet  began to use me as a punching bag once again...








Manlet Roger, one of the leading causes of CTE
in Manmores

Who's a "Manlet"  NOW, pussy boi!


 My head was again the anvil to his hammer blows...




Manlet was making me into quite the birdwatcher...





He had me on the ropes again, and began whistling the Popeye spinach tune as he prepared to finish me off.  



The crowd was cheering for Manlet, repeating the hated name of Roger.  He played to the crowd...





With his steel knuckled duster ginormous fists, he made me dance like a marionette for the delight of the crowd...

Those ginormous George Foreman fists were the
 bane of Manmores!

I was dancing to the tune of his mighty fists...

Without effective opposition from Me, Manlet was a one-man
band,  With his percussion fists beating a sad tattoo on the
 drum set of my beat-up body, things did not look good for
  Your Mule...

I was doomed, as he prepared to wash my status as a Manmore Hero down the drain...



Or so he thought...

Once again I levelled up!

While Manlet was posing and preening his power for the crowd...



I rose and inflicted one of my renowned five punch combos on the surprised Manlet, culminating in a punch that sent him reeling...




Manlet was now moving like he was wearing  concrete boots...




I closed in to do damage, while Manlet was vulnerable...






Manlet was now MY bop bag toy!











It was time for some payback!
















Time to drag YOUR ass around Manlet!

Manlets  can be such a drag!
Oh yeah, Mule, well I will put an end to THAT!

Manlet had extricated himself from  the drag, and he was now standing fists raised...




Manlet was still off his game, and while he was in low gear, I moved in to put him down again.

Back down you go!

Manlet was sent sailing through the air



As the cobwebs cleared, his thirst for revenge was renewed and
he was ready to go at me again!



"Are you ready to crawl to my feet, lick my shoes, and surrender, Manlet?"  I asked with  a thunderous laugh.









Since he rudely rejected my generous surrender terms, I fire my right elbow up toward Manlet's face. My elbow smashes the Manlet’s jaw, his head snapping backward, surprised at my attack and its force. He staggers backward. 






He rubs his jaw, then charges me, roaring in rage as he tries to drive his shoulder into my ribcage.

He drives me backward into a street lamp, and my back gets smashed hard into the metal post, forcing a grunt of surprise and pain out of me.





 I shake my head and counter with a left hook to Manlet’s ribcage and a right uppercut to his jaw. 








Manlet guards his body against the left hook, and my fist bounces off his right arm, but gets clocked hard by the right uppercut to the jaw which snaps his head upward and sends him stumbling back a few steps. 



Encouraged by seeing Manlet taking some nasty punishment, I flex my pec and I bicep muscles and throw my weight into a right fist flying towards Manlet's face. Manlet’s head snaps hard with right right fist, just as my left fist into his rock hard sweat soaked stomach lifts him up off the floor and sends him flying backward, colliding hard with the wall.



 My perfectly executed Mule right-left combo sends Manlet crashing down onto his ass, his back against the wall. The watching crowd cheers my brutal, dominating attack.




I carefully line my foot up with Malet's cock and balls, then send a sweeping soccer kick deep into his sack. Manlet screams in pain, his face contorting as he slams his back into the wall and tries to push away from me while holding his balls with his other hand.

 I flex my swollen and hard chest and stomach muscles in to intimidate Manlet and impress the onlookers. “Ready to get your jaw broken and your ass kicked?" I say as I crack my neck and stretch my muscles.




The crowd was swinging over to my side now!!!

Manlet responds by attacking from his seated position, by firing his own soccer kick up between my legs! This Manlet is used to low-down, dirty fighting. I cover my nuts with both hands and begins coughing for air as my bull nuts get kicked. I let out a yelp of pain from the agony in my groin, but know enough to keep attacking.

Looking to pay Manlet back for his earlier cock shot, with a growl of anger, I fire another kick between Manlet’s legs once again smashing into the Manlet's still-aching bull balls. My foot smashes his testicles hard and deep. He screams a cry of pain almost girlish in tone, as his hands fly to his own balls and he again struggles to suck in air. 



Manlet lets loose a girlish squeal of pain!


Still standing over the trapped Manlet, I smirk at Manlet’s pain. But I forgot how dangerous a trapped Manlet can be. “FUCK YOU, BITCH! THIS IS MY TOWN NOW!!” he screams and surprises me with a headbutt to my own cock and balls. I again cry out as his head slams into my ample equipment. 



YAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

It’s again my turn to cover my manhood. As I bend forward from the nut shot, Manlet fires his right fist towards my rippling abs. I grunt as my hard muscled gut absorbed the impact of the fist. I shuffle backward, snarling “Motherfucker!” as I do. My knees buckling but holding as searing pain radiates out from my battered nut sack. “FUUUUUCK! MY BALLS!” I say, trying to shake away the pain just as my endorphins kick in to numb them. The crowd, the majority of which are wannabe tough guy midgets,  howls its approval.  I was losing the crowd again, Meatheads are a fickle bunch when it comes to fights, they like WINNERS.

And so far, for most of  this fight, I sure haven't looked like a winner. I've gotten  beaten from pillar to post, knocked down with strikes, ragdolled, got shit talked right to my face pretty much got wrecked in front of this assemblage of meatheads.





"Here is where we separate those who shop in the Men's department, and those who shop in the Boy's.  I am going to tear you limb from limb, Manlet!"


I am going to tear you limb from limb, Manlet!

"Time to sing you your new lullaby, my sweet chin music, sweet dreams Mulee!"

...Sweet dreams Mulee!

Both of us hit the ground, Manlet by his own momentum, I from the impact of his "chin music" blow to the jaw.  Both of us climbed back to our feet, although my climb was slower and more of a stagger.  He hit me again with a powerful right cross before my head cleared for combat.

Take that!

I got back to my feet but once again, Manlet's fist was waiting for me! I was sent reeling from another powerful right!


Take THAT you overgrown gorilla!

"I can do this ALL day, Mulee boy!"--Manlet taunted.

I rushed my nemesis mighty fists a swinging...



And once again was flattened by the meteoric impact of Manlet's fist!


I was imagining this round with the Mouse that Roared going
rather differently!


I was not to be daunted, by a half-pint pipsqueak, and went once more into the fray!






With similarly disastrous results...




I realized I needed to be more strategic in my fighting!
Mere energy, momentum and brawn were not cutting it!


I realized I needed to be more strategic in my fighting!  Mere energy, momentum and brawn were not cutting it!  I could see him standing over my downed body, his big swollen dick was clearly visible in his jeans, telling everyone watching, how much he enjoyed dominating a larger stud. His boner was at full mast from proving himself to be the superior male. He signaled me to get up and fight. As I started to get up, he kicked me in the gut, but I grabbed his legs and brought him to the ground where we grappled briefly. We rolled on the floor, punching each other at every opportunity.

I approached Manlet warily like a circling wolf rather than a stampeding elephant, as he closed to get within reach, I dodged his attacks and engaged him in a bearhug, but was not fast enough to pin his arms, and it was a struggle of sinew against sinew, with veiny muscles popping.



This is more like it” the squat muscle hulk said. “Let’s get it on now!” he thundered pressed hard around my massively broad back. Surprised by the intensity of his spine fracturing attack, I furiously twisted and turned as I tried to pry his mighty arms  of steel off. But the muscle freak was just too strong. He wrapped his mighty arms ever tighter as the I struggled valiantly  but vainly to escape. His mammoth if stubby arms felt like they were made of iron. With our balls and cocks pressed together, our cocks rubbed against the other, such that, I felt my erection growing even harder. I was infuriated at the effect that this pint-sized badboy was having on my cock.

But there was no escape. The more I fought, the harder I struggled, the more oxygen I used up. I could feel myself gassing out from the affects of the devastating hold. As my mighty arms flailed wildly about,  I struggled not to lose consciousness. I frantically gasped for air.

I was being utterly humiliated and destroyed by a superior fighter. The Manlet was an outlaw, he was the kind of guy who can do anything he wants, and get away with it. The embodiment of someone that does not give a fuck, and is the absolute bad boy that everyone has to be scared of. I was being exposed as someone that could be rocked, when an opponent decided to go proper gangster. I was being absolutely mauled and made to look weak!

As I fell on both knees  choking and gasping for breath, Manlet wrapped his gargantuan quads about me in a constricting hold, and began to squeeze those mighty pythons.




 I was caught totally off guard by his next attack.   Instantly he wrapped his great 20” arms about my bull neck to apply a devastating sleeper hold. tighten the deadly grip of his massive arms, but at the same time unlocked his legs from around my waist to stand up. Manlet reaches around my neck, locking my chin in his armpit. He leans me backwards, his knee buried in my powerful back. It pushes my hips and abs forward while my head I pulled back. I'm trapped in the kneeling dragon sleeper. A hold I normally could easily break, but after the beating I have taken, I'm fighting for focus. I hear  wolf whistles, as my muscular body is bent back and displayed like a side of beef to the appreciative  crowd. 

As I struggled to stay conscious, strange questions, maybe caused by a lack of oxygen to my brain, began running through my mind.  Was this muscle freak a mutant, like  Wolverine in the X-Men? Or just a juiced up steroid freak? If he was just a steroid freak, how could he be overpowering me? There weren’t enough steroids in the  entire State of Texas to enable him to do that. Yet Manlet was overwhelming me with his freakish strength and I was totally helpless to prevent it. Bewildered and thoroughly confused, I frantically tried to resist the disastrous effects of the hold.


Feel the might of a real muscleman, boy!


  He wrapped his great 20” arms about my bull neck and administers a brutal neck crank for about one second. A neck crank will break your neck / paralyze you / kill you. Manlet had done the neck crank, just to scare me and warn me of what he could do. He switches to a choke hold. A choke will put you to sleep. No big deal, compared to a broken neck. Then Manlet coverts the choke hold into  a devastating sleeper hold. 


Mike had watched the entire fight with growing excitement. I could see him and other spectators furiously rubbing their crotches. By now several had opened their trousers and let their swollen dicks escape.


My movements began to flounder as the oxygen content was steadily cut off to me. My huge muscles were out of fuel. They were growing weaker and weaker. My massively muscled body was going limp. I just hung there wrapped up in Manlet's great arms as drool poured from my mouth. Manlet was about to put me out cold.


I knew I had to act fast or it would be all over for Your Mule. I turned my chin into the crook of his choking arm. Simultaneously, I raised my shoulders and began bear down with my chin to relieve some of the choking pressure, to buy me some more time. I pulled a card from Manlet's deck of dirty tricks, and slammed a hammer fist into the groin of my diminutive foe while simultaneously chomping down on his ginormous forearm, with my pearly whites. As his hold weakened from this double attack,  I reached backward and peeled off the fingers of his arm behind my head further weakening his hold,  seizing this opportunity, I twist out of his hold as I send an elbow into his gut and push up and out from underneath his bulk and twist his arm around his back into a standing hammerlock.

Manlet drops his shoulder down and twists to face me, throwing a left uppercut to my groin and in rapid succession two right jabs to my face. Followed by a solid right cross to my jaw that sends me reeling back...










Welcome back my fine feathered friends!

So ground, we meet again!!!

I was down, but I wasn't out!  

To quote Popeye from the cartoon: That is all I can stands,
I can stands no more!


I rise to my feet, a grisly look of steely determination on my face, muscles popping, and my giant form glowing with an aura of aggression, power and invincibility, that made the audience gasp, and Manlet flinch!





I was seeing Manlet in a new light too, no longer as a fearsome opponent, but as hamburger!


We square off ready to rumble...



As I approached warily, but with determination, Manlet began the prep for one of his feared  "Twisker" punches, that had destroyed many a manmore.

The wind up begins...

Manlet gets into his rhythm!


...almost Mulee's bed-time!


Come and get it Mulee boy!


The twisker was the meat grinder of abdominals...




But when he attempted the twisker against my fortified abs...





My abs were fine, but his arm looked like it had been caught in a garbage disposal unit.  I counterpunched with first a solid right jab 
followed by an even more powerful left jab.






Manlet stumbled back and I pressed him back, and back some more...




 ...all the way back against that lamp post he had earlier jammed me up against and went to town on the malignant midget.

 






When Manlet collapsed in a heap, it was time to go all UFC on his ass. I drive my left fist at Manlet's muscled six-pack. Manlet is taken totally off guard. My fist smashed deep into the rock solid muscled stomach. A convulsive shudder ripples through Manlet’s sculpted muscle, as he folds over my powerful punch and his hands fall away. I launch a soccer kick into Manlet's abs of steel. He takes a solid hit by my size 14 into his armor plated belly. Those abs of steel are starting to bend. Speaking of steel, my long fat boner has gone hard as an iron pipe. Manlet is trying to control the spasms in his abs by walking it off, while trying to hide a grimace of pain. He struts around well out my reach, but still with a natural arrogance, working to control the ache in his bruised abs. I reach down and adjust my hard cock as I take in the rippling Manlet muscles on parade.

Not giving him a chance to recover, I launch an attack with a spinning kick aimed at the Manlet's ripped abs. Manlet twists away, taking a glancing strike to his stomach. Instead of retreating, I charge forward, come in low, my uppercut plowing into Manlet's gut under the ribs. I feel my fist sink into granite hard muscle, and I smile at the grunt of pain from the brawny Manlet. The impact forces the air from his powerful lungs.   As the beefy stud folds in half, his jaw collides with my rapidly rising knee, powered by my bodybuilder quad.  The knee lift sends the muscled Manlet staggering back. I launch forward in a flying tackle, powering my muscular shoulder into Manlet's aching gut, cutting off his attempt at continuing the fight. Manlet freezes, his chest heaving, sweat beads rolling down his bulging hair covered muscles and as he struggles to breath normally.

I smirk, flexing my muscled pecs. "Fuuuck! This is gonna be fun!" I say to demoralize the Manlet fanboys in the crowd who are now watching the demolition of their compact hero."I'm going to beat this pint-sized powerhouse six ways to Sunday!"







I recreated all my favorite beatdown's from television,
on Manlet's battered carcass!

His agonizing screams were merry melodies to me!

Manlet's previous man-handling of me, had left a sadistic
streak, that I didn't know was in me!

Elbow drop for MANLET!




I preened and showboated for the crowd, who were now (even the Manlet minions) crying:  "MULE! MULE! MULE!"



Remember Gym Bunnies, I will be available, after the fight!





My appetite for revenge on Manletkind was INSATIABLE!


Manlet had had the fight beat out of him, now it was time for pure payback, revenge and humiliation for all that he had put me through.


Manlet finally knew fear, ABJECT TERROR, in fact...

a powerful right...

...followed up rapidly with a left...

My fists of iron tenderized Manlet's once tough beef until he was
 little more than mush!

Are you having fun Manlet, because I sure am!

I was leaving the imprint of my fists all over Manlet's body as I
turned him from the Terror of Manmores, into a bruised
banana!

I was going all Khabib Nurmagomedov on his
 Manlet McGregor Ass!

Who ordered the KNUCKLLE SANDWICH?  Oh was it
YOU again, Manlet!

Eat a fist, douchebag!

There was no fight left in Manlet, but I wasn't finished with
him, not by a long shot!  Revenge is a dish best seasoned with
fists and kicks.  This was not merely a beatdown,
 THIS WAS KARMA!

I did pushups on the beaten, broken Manlet, as the crowd
roared with cheers and laughter!




Payback's a bitch, ain't it Manlet!

After whalloping the Manlet into ground beef,
I was hungry for more payback,  not only for myself,
 but for all Manmorekind!

I bludgeoned him with my powerful pec shelf!

Manlet was feeling nothing, but PAIN!


I  fired broadside after broadside on the hapless Manlet with
 my 22 inch guns!








While Manlet lay mauled and helpless in a heap...


Not even SPINACH could help Manlet now!

I once again paraded about to the adulation of the crowd...


I pose  my intimidating physique feeling the excitement of 
overpowering  and kicking some manlet muscle ass!


The Mighty Manlet lay motionless 
and gasping frantically for breath at the feet
 of the powerful Manmore challenger


I was feeling a combat-induced horniness, coupled with a desire to humiliate Manlet for all the pain he had caused me in this long fight.


Who wants me to fuck Manlet Roger?
 I asked the crowd


"Fuck him! Fuck him! Fuck him!" some in the crowd are chanting.

"OK..." I bow to the audience wishes. "But not up his ass. I admit that's some ass he got, but I don't know how many bad boys have been up that shaft. So I’m gonna skull fuck ‘em. Get him to his knees!” Two of the Manlet thugs pull Manlet by his muscular shoulders and position him with his knees on the ground. I step forward, unbutton and unzip, and pull my stallion cock and bull balls out. 

One of the thugs holding Manlet up looks down at my horse cock. "God-DAMN!” he mutters. “See anything you like?” I ask him with a smirk. " For now, I just want to see what you can do with that massive equipment between your legs." the turncoat fanboy responds.

I step forward, the tip of my long cock extending an impressive length, reaching straight up well past my belly button. I run my hands over my dripping-wet thick pecs. I move my right hand down to my sweat covered sculpted six-pac abs and clamp my right fist around my long thick cock. I use my hand to push my fat veiny muscle cock up against Manlet's lips.

"Kiss" I said. "Kiss my dick." He hardly thought about it at all. There was only the shortest hesitation. He kissed. Oh yeah, he was broken alright. The watching crowd is stunned into silence, frozen in place. 

I align my large cockhead with Manlet's mouth. I again step forward, and with a grunt and a quick thrust of of my muscled ass, my Spunk Trumpet entered his lips and pops into Manlet's mouth. I smirk and then thrust my cock deeper before nearly pulling out, my fat cockhead remaining in the humiliated Manlet's mouth.

I spear his mouth with it again, balls deep, followed by rapid, hard humping and pumping while the watching men go quiet and watch the brutal violation of the self proclaimed Manlet muscle hero. My ample ass muscles flex with every penetration. "So – UNH! – who’s – UNH! – top dog – UNH!" I ask between grunts as my sweat-slick, muscled ass flexes with each pump.

After five minutes, my muscles tense and I roar as I begin pumping my hot cum into Manlet's mouth and down his throat. My muscles flexing, sweat raining from my wet body and onto Manlet's equally sweat-slick body. I lower my head, breathing hard with chest and abs heaving, and pull my cock out of the defeated and humiliated Manlet. My seed squirts out from Manlet's mouth as I pop my cock out. While my cum dribbles down his chin I pump more hot cum across his face. My chest heaves as I nod to the thugs who let Manlet go, the beaten fighter crashing to the ground like a heavy sack of concrete.





Those watching burst into laughter, some applauding. The Manmore has overpowered the Manlet. The Manlet has sucked the Manmore's cock in the penultimate act of an alpha muscleman surrendering to a stronger male.  Every Manlet in the audience was spewing like a volcano in appreciation of their new MANMORE king, and many of the Manmores were erupting as well.





It's good to be the king!


and THIS TIME, the champ was CORRECT!


At long last, the Fat Lady got her chance to sing!  She belted
out:  Beaten the Manlet, Beaten the Manlet, Mighty Mule has
 beaten the Manlet !

I love the smells of Beatdown in the Morning, it smells like victory!







AFTERMATH



Manlet has a new theme to replace his old Popeye victory tune, this one is short and sad like his sorry ass is!










Not EVERYTHING went wrong for Manlet that day... 

Manlet's sloot sees the ruination of her beloved midget...


...and comes running!

You hurt Roger, you beast, you brute, you savage bully,
he's half your size!

That is one dumb slut Manlet has there!


Thanks for taking me to the hospital, hun', mighty nice of you!
♥♥Mule♥♥  is quite the stud, don't you think? He can fight, boy
can he fight, and that physique, did you see those muscles on
 him!  ♥♥♥ He is so handsome too!!  Don't you think he is
 devastatingly  handsome? ♥♥♥♥ Is there any man more
awesome or magnificent than ♥♥Mule♥♥?

So in the end, the natural order of Manmore > Manlet was restored and all was well with the Universe!  I had emasculated the Texas Tornado, and collected the trophy of his crushed manhood...


It was a hard-earned trophy!

The reign of terror that had plagued the Texas Meathead Manmore community was, at long last, at an end.




The thing about bullies like Manlet is they can't handle defeat, having  built himself up, not only in the mind of others, as invincible, his defeat caused a total collapse of his spirit and will...



He went from being the Manlet superhero...


....to yesterday's news.

Now at long last it was Runty Roger's turn to kowtow to ME...





...grovel at my feet!






I HAD to make Manlet pay me back for his humiliation of me...


I still use Manlet as an occasional heavy bag, for the cardio,
and to keep him from regrowing a pair!


...and pay it back with interest, I keep him working hard to pay back this debt!





I made Roger into my abject slave...but broken as he was he was a a docile, eager and willing servant, running errands, and doing all the chores I neither had the time or inclination to do myself.

As pay back for my humiliation,  I made Manlet into my abject
 slave. Hey stop it Edit Brah, not in such a gay way, even if that
is exactly what Manlet wanted, but he was being punished,
and NOT rewarded.

We all now realize that in addition to his
insecurities about his height, Roger's repressed
 homosexuality was at the root of his problem
 with Manmores.

I know my treatment of Manlet seems cruel and vindictive, but I assure you it was of practical necessity. It was essential after the rough road my rep had gone through, to make it know just how dangerous it was to cross or disrespect me, so Manlet's pride suffers for a greater cause. He does get to feeling his oats from time to time...


Quite the contrast, eh runt?

"Still not bad, for a manlet. You might be hung like a Shetland pony, but I'm a fucking Stallion! Get a load o' THIS!" I boasted. "My cock IS bigger..."

"Longer maybe, but my girthy monster is thick as a coke can. When it comes to fucking, the only size that matters is the girth. 'Short and thick does the trick, Long and thin goes too far in!' Girth is always more important. ALWAYS!" Manlet snorts in reply.

"Long and thick is what they like! Good thing I'm blessed with both," I growl.

But Manlet wasn't backing down. "Not impressed! I'm just warming up! Gonna take more dick than you got to intimidate ME!"--sneered the Manlet.

"Then how about THIS," I said knocking him across the room.




Can't  have him growing a pair, after all the trouble it was to take him down.  He fell into a docile, submissive rut, finally letting all that repressed lust for Manmores, bubble to the surface as desire, rather than festering as envy.  




I know my readers had this figured out after the first
Manlet story!  (No Homo!)

That is what I like from my minions, runt!
  Service with a smile!


Who's my runty Manlet bitch?

Call me your AWESOME MUSCLE KING,
 from now on pipsqueak!

I am warning you Edit Brah, you are cruising for a
 bruising, you better cut it out with the way your picture
selection has taken a sudden turn!


Sometimes I fuck a sloot he has smashed 
in front of him to really humiliate him. No not 
THAT sloot, I have standards!

NOW, you are back on track, Edit Brah!!!


I wonder how long it will take for Manlet's dumb sloot to catch on to the NMO (New Mule Order) 


The NMO (New Mule Order) 

It is clear to all, but her, that Manlet is totally infatuated with
Your Mule, unrequited love, of course, NO HOMO!

Manlet would hire Mule look-a-likes off  Rent Boy!

He longs to worship every inch of my
majestic muscles!

I fill this thoughts, his daydreams, his fantasies...

He hungers for the  Magnificence of the Mule!

Manlet is getting weaker and punier by the day...

... I swear the guy seems shorter, maybe it is the
 slouch of utter subjugation and betahood. His 
presence no longer causes Manmores to quake 
at the knees, not even Manlets fear him.

He is spending more time pining for me, then he
 is working out!

I do need long breaks between his
fawning over me, which leads to mopey
 days for him!


She has got to notice how he yammers 
incessantly in praise of ME!

No sloot can be THAT CLUELESS for
THAT LONG, can she?

Kiss me, Roger!
Sorry babe, I have to run an errand for Mule!

It will be a tragic day for Manlet when she
 does finally catch on, hell hath no fury like a 
stupid sloot scorned...

...but for now, I am Manlet's Numero Uno,
 the central focus of his pathetic existence!

God damn it Edit Brah, I fuckin' warned you!


Announcer Voice: Mule is batting clean up, he
 steps up to the plate... there's the pitch,
 and he swings...


...Ladies and Gentleman, Mule has knocked it
OUT OF THE PARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is rounding the bases, aggressively
advancing, it is a massacre...
'
But Mule...

Shut your mouth, runt!

...and KEEP IT SHUT!!!!!





Sorry about that folks, there were some personnel issues with the Mule's Blog staff that required my immediate managerial intervention. I am glad Artist Brah is on vacation, so he did not have to witness the severity of my discipline. Artist Brah is such a sensitive soul, UNLIKE SOME STAFFERS! Don't fret yourselves Readers about the fate of Edit Brah, I am sure he will recover...eventually...


I am o.k.--but will someone turn off that
planetarium display and silence those bells?


See, I told you he'd be fine!

FINALE


I re-entered He-Man gym in triumph, and generously accepted the apologies of the staff and patron who had shown disrespect, as I reasserted my sovereignty over the gym.



I'm BACK, bitches!




A few days later did my royal processional into Smash Iron fitness, where all those fuckers who had dissed me, gathered in the locker room to prostrate themselves before me, and beg for forgiveness and mercy.


Apology accepted!

Pardons were issued, and with a dismissive wave, I told them to go lift and sin no more.



THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!

I became the King of not one, but TWO Dallas gyms in the aftermath of my epic battle with the erstwhile TEXAS TORNADO.


It's GOOD to be the KING!


News of my victory spread rapidly
across the Meathead community!

Manlet, who was once the Tyrant King and 
G.O.A.T. (Greatest of All Time) among the
 Meathead community...


... Now became merely its goat, and the butt of
 its jokes...



So as the NATURAL ORDER is restored to the Universe, Manlet's reputation, status and glory, is forever GONE WITH THE WIND...

cue the Orchestra!






So just as it was curtains for Manlet, it is now curtains for this tale...


1 comment:

  1. Great story Mule, and awesome comeback, great to see the King back on his throne!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts