Sunday, April 5, 2015

Mule and a Football Player Fight -- by Mule , edited by PecsKane


MULE


My day job is Sports Lawyer: NFLPA Certified Contract Adviser and licensed attorney.  It’s actually a great gig, I make bank and live like a boss while doing something I enjoy. And there is a lot more to it than just negotiating contracts for players.


For example, on Wednesday I get called at 2 a.m. that I have to go get a football player/client named John "the Beast" Boyer out of jail.


Mule gets a call about Boyer

Turns out that earlier in the evening he was drunk and causing problems at a restaurant. Two police officers were sent to a bar in response to a report of an intoxicated male who threatened to punch a bartender. Well, since he was a local football player instead of arresting him the cops called him a cab to take him home.  Nice of them, however, about five minutes later he drunkenly head-butted and punched the cab driver, got out the cab,  stole a shovel from a construction site then tried to hide from officers by covering himself in mulch.  Sounds like a pretty poor escape plan but to be honest not that much worse than his team's game plan against the Seahawks as I recall.  He then repeatedly slammed his head into a patrol car window while yelling and spitting and demanding the cops call John Elway.

This dude may be a top tier master race physical specimen but is like boarder line retarded as it is ... and he’s been pulling shit like this since college.  Dude is like a Neanderthal with Down's on his best day, and being insane drunk and likely high on PCP - according to the cops - don't make it his best day.  He's listed as 6'2" and 235 on the practice roster but he’s been bulking up to try to work his way off the practice roster so he's swole as fuck and probably roided to the gills.  So he's a roided up caveman on Angel Dust and he's drunk.  So aggressive, superhuman strength, and imprevious to pain due to the combo of juice and Angel dust, and he blows 3x the limit to boot!  No wonder the cops had to tase him four times.

Yeah Mr. M, I am here with Boyer, got it covered


So anyway ... its like 3am and I am at the jail and I wake up a judge that gets free tickets to NFL games just so he will answer my phone calls at 3am when this sort of shit happens ... I get the Judge to let dumbass out on his own recog and now I got this insane drunk dude … WTF to do with him?  Put him in a cab and send him home?  Well, two cops had done just that earlier and that hadn't worked out too well ... so I figure a cab wasn't the route to go here.

I thought about it and then, I decided to take him to the 24 hour Let Yourself In gym on Kipling and Bowles … they got a open steam room and a sauna even at 3am … and put him in the sauna to sober him up … sweat the alcohol out of him. I drive a 2011 Jeep Wrangler … with no doors and cum stains on the back seat and water bottles all over the floor so I threw his drunk ass in the back.  By the time we got to the gym the dude was passed out asleep again.  I couldn't wake his ass up so I just put him over my shoulder and carried him inside.  I realize I won't be able to leave him in the sauna alone though.  Between the 'roids and the PCP, his blood pressure could go as high as a giraffe's vagina and he could stroke out and die.  So it looks like Mule is gonna be taking a 3am sauna also.  I find myself thinking "Is this why I spent three years in law school?" and getting even more pissed off at the whole situation.  And that’s when I decided to kick his ass.  Not only will I enjoy it, but I figured beating some sense into this Neanderthal with Down's (politically incorrect!!) was infinitely more productive than talking to him.

As I’m stripping Boyer down to put him in the sauna he finally starts to wake up just as I pull his trainers and socks off and tries to push me off … "WTF you doing man?" as I grabbed the ankles of his jeans, Boyer grabs the belt loops of his jeans desperately trying to thwart my attempt to slide them off his thick legs. I lift his ankles higher, prying his hips off the mat and allowing gravity to do the work of sliding Boyer the rest of the way out of his jeans.  The belt loops ripped off in his fingertips, as I yanked his jeans the rest of the way off his legs.

Boyer quickly rolled to his back and sat up, facing me. “You fucking shit head!” he snapped.

He had been going commando so now that the jeans were off he was sitting on his bare ass with his huge cock hanging down.  I looked down and grinned in approval.

Now that’s a piece of meat, Boyer … Proud of that, I bet … Pity it’s not hard … usually when guys look at me it’s an instant hard-on … Well, we’ll see about that.”   In a move calculated to establish dominance, I reached up and back behind my thick neck, pulling my polo shirt slowly up and over my head to reveal the body of a demi-god.  I hear a gasp from Boyer as he saw first the rock hard, deeply cut, ridged six pack of my abs, and then the shirt rose up and over my heavy, hanging pecs until my perfectly chiseled fortress of a chest is on full view.  As my shirt came clear I tossed it to the corner where I had thrown Boyer's jeans and trainers.

Boyer scooted backwards on his bare muscle ass, as he stared at my demi-god torso. “You’re messing with the wrong person, mother fucker!” Boyer snarled, sliding backward on his ass until his shoulder blades made contact with the wall.

I respond by resting my hands on my hips.  Flaring my lats and blowing out my thick, bulging pecs … bouncing them a few times.  “Fuck, you’ve got huge pecs, Mule!” Boyer says in appreciation.
Okay, mother fucker!” Boyer smiles, sliding his back up the wall as he warily climbed to his feet. “You caught me off guard".  Boyer reaches up and clutched the neck of his shirt and ripped it clean off his body.  "Think you are tough, Mule?  Let’s go!"  This time I gasped as I saw his magnificent muscular physique.  Stripped naked the man was a god: broad shoulders, massive chest, washboard abs and slim waist.  He throws the shreds of his shirt on top my polo.  "Your turn to enjoy the view, Mule.” he said as he brought his arms up in a jaw dropping Double Bicep.

I respond by dropping my slacks, shoes and my tighty whities, and adding them to the growing pile of clothes in the corner.

Now there were two butt naked muscle jocks facing each other outside the sauna by the showers ... both showing our mighty cocks and posing our muscled bodies trying to psyche one another out.
"I know you like to fight, Mule." Boyer says.  "You do it often … I do it often … It's a man thing!  Doesn't it make you horny to fight?  Doesn't it make you hard, lawyer man?  It makes me hard as hell!"  He pointed to his thickening cock and glared at me.  "Are you up for the challenge? We put our asses on the line...  I win, I fuck you!  You win, You fuck me!  You still want to fight, Mule?" he said. Like the alpha male he was, he was showin me his weapons - a staggering bare muscled torso, built and ripped beyond what I had imagined … and a hardening cock as muscular proportional to his body.  He looks up at me with daggers and sexual lust in his eyes.

Finally, a smirk crossed my face and I say.  "OK, Boyer … you got a fight … and this is how its going to go … I am gonna kick your muscled ass and make you my bitch … then I am going to own you, and your going to do everything I tell you to do, at least until I get you out of this shit storm of a mess you have made of your pathetic career in the NFL!"  I stated with all the considerable confidence I could muster.

You’re mine, bitch!” Boyer growled back.  He reached over and smacked my muscle butt.  “Your ass belongs to me, Muscleboy!

I held out my arms … “So prove it, big guy … Prove you can beat  this body and my ass is all yours.”  I challenged.  As I display my thickly muscled bod, I crank out a Double Bicep shot that is incredible and puts most bodybuilders to shame.  My chest is freaking HUGE!  My pecs stand out like a shelf and my thick pecs hung from my body as heavy as bags of wet cement and just as hard!  Six deeply cut abdominal muscles, create a formidable wall of muscle that had looked like it was made of river rocks, perfectly sculpted.  Even though he was trying to hide it, I could see Boyer admiring, his thick cock hardening more.  Then, with a cocky grin, Boyer slowly flexed his tanned, bare torso. He crunches his abs and flexes his thick bulging pecs. He watches my eyes as my gaze follows his stunning muscular flexing display.  Boyer flexes a Most Muscular pose, his pecs, traps and delts hardening into slabs of angular rock.  After holding the flex a few seconds, Boyer liftes his arms in a classic Double Bicep pose, displaying his baseball peaked biceps.  “Do you really think you can handle this?” he asks, turning his own gaze onto his fantastic arms, relaxing and flexing them over and over, making his massive muscles bounce and crunch.

I have to admit that I enjoy wrestling guys of all sizes, and find that some are more for “fun” than true competition, but there is that special feeling when you get the advantage over a guy who is your equal or close to it.

Alpha versus Alpha, fighting or wrestling is all about the domination factor.  The thrill of having two muscle studs who know they can defeat most anyone their size ... and then putting that reputation on the line to see who can kick whose ass.  I have to prove I am the better man, and when I finally make Boyer submit, he will accept me as his superior and as the “Top Dawg!"  I already have concluded I am not gonna be able to help him out of this troubles till I have control over him, and besides, he is one of those assholes that desperately needs a beating.

We began to circle, each getting the measure of the other.  Our muscled glutes flexing with each step we take … our long heavy horse sized cocks and lemon sized balls swaying with the momentum.  Then suddenly, I make my move.  With blinding speed I throw myself forward and clamped my arms viciously around Boyer’s narrow waist, lifting him off the ground in a brutal bear hug.  Boyer howls as he hangs helplessly, feeling my powerful arms tighten round him.  His naked torso flexing up … his arms flailing as he tries to twist free, but my hands are locked solidly behind him.  He never saw it coming, stupid fuck never could read coverage or anticipate a play.

The pain in Boyer's back is excruciating as he feels my arms crushing him mercilessly like a pair of twin Boa Constrictors.  Desperately he tries to swing his fist at my handsome face but I am able to duck back each time.  Suddenly, I yanked the big muscle jock backward.  Lifting him off his feet, and send him flying over me in a classic belly to belly Suplex.  Boyer lands on his head and shoulders first, taking a hard hit to his barn door sized back and his big gorilla head on the locker room floor near the open showers and making him see stars.  The naked hunk rolls over and begins to crawl away on his hands and knees.  I waste no time.  I turn around and start slamming kick after kick into the back of Boyer's 27" massive thighs.  The sound of my size 14 bare feet beating on Boyer's thick steel cable sized hamstrings echoing throughout the empty locker room.  My continuous assault prevented him from getting back up to his feet.  I went on for a few more kicks before I stopped and picked up the big man by his pits.  He resisted but I easily out-muscled him, and dragged my still dazed opponent up to his feet.

I reapplied my mighty bear hug, this time planning on breaking Boyer in half if I didn't hear a submission.  I brutally squeezed causing my opponent to wail in torment.  I was going to squeeze his guts out like toothpaste out of a tube.  His arms flailing wildly out from his sides ... his head falls backwards ... his mouth flew wide open as he gasps for air and he roars out in torturous agony.  I leaned back taking him off his feet as I strained to crush the will to fight out of him.  I could feel his ribs bending.

Just when I am expecting to hear his submission or a rib breaking, I see him pull his head back ... and all I see is a forehead the size of the bumper on a Dodge RAM-1500 pickup filling up my entire field of vision.  BAMMMMMMMMMM ... sounds like a gun shot and for a second I don't feel nothing ... but then I do ... OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW ... my fucking nose ... face... and head ... I can’t even see the pain is so bad ... I feel my brain rattling around in my skull … feels like IQ points are flying out my ears ... like one of those cartoons where Daffy Duck gets hit in the face with a frying pan!

I got both hands trying to feel if my nose is still on my face and forget all about Boyer ... BIG mistake!  I am vaguely aware that a couple of big paws are on my shoulders and I am being moved but my vision is still clearing ... I feel the wall behind me and realize I have been put up against the concrete block locker room wall ... but I am still disorientated from the head butt.

Suddenly, pain shots through my gut - through my whole body!  The roid raging jock had slugged me in my bull sized nut sack.  God it hurt!!!!!  I feel him put his hands on my chest to hold me against the wall, stopping me from arching over and grabbing my nuts.  "Good one!" I groaned.  Pain was shooting up from my testicles and ripping into my gut but he and I both know that a blow to the nads gets worse after impact ... as I felt it doing now ... growing into white hot, breath-killing, body-wracking agony.  My muscles shudder. My head and arms shake and I let out a yell that echoed through the deserted locker room - "AAAHH!!! AAAAAAHHHHHRRRRRRRRHHHH!"

I was still being held against the locker room wall, by two big hands on my pecs.  The pain from my nuts was unbeliveable.  It felt like he had cracked my jumbo eggs.    My eyes were watering it was hurting so bad. I was about to be sick.  I was out of it.  Boyer was backing off slightly but he still had me pinned up against the concrete wall.  I hear him snorting and pawing like a bull, then.....

 BAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! ... he head butts me right in the gut.  His big gorilla sized noggin went ears deep into my belly, my rock hard abs collapse like a castle door being hit by at battering ram.  I fold in half while his head was still in my intestines.  The only thing that kept me from screaming again was that the head butt emptied the contents of my stomach ... that protein shake I drank on my way to the police station got yakked out all over the Interstate lane wide back of Boyer.

Boyer extracts his head from my body and stands in front of me, hand on hips, the remnants of my partly digested protein shake running off his broad back, down his muscled ass, and on to the floor.

"You’re finished, man … I’m gonna beat the shit out of you … Your all mine!”  I could hear Boyer gloating but my head was still spinning, I couldn't focus my eyes ... all I saw was a blur of Boyer standing in front of me with his hands on his hips in triumph.  “I can take my time with you, asshole … beat you slowly … Then take that world class ass … You’re fucking helpless.

Desperately, I threw a punch in the direction of the voice but it went nowhere.  My 28" redwood tree legs buckle and my back slids down the wall behind me as I end up on my knees, beaten and bashed, my ass kicked.   My crotch was numb but I was still seeing stars from the agony.  “Admit it, stud, you’re beaten, finished … I have won!  Sitting behind that big fancy desk all day has made you soft, Mule … You can't hang with a trained and conditioned professional athlete such as myself … Now I’m going to go in dry and fuck you like my girlfriend … Your ass is mine … You’re my fuck bitch, Muscleboy!  Maybe when you beg for mercy I’ll put you out of your misery.

"But first I am going to get your puke off me.  Lets go ..."

With that, Boyer drops to one knee in front my kneeling, punished body.   Dipping to his side, one knee on the floor, Boyer captures my thick muscular football neck in his left hand, bending me backwards across his shoulders. With a grunt, Boyer rose off his knee and slowly presses himself upward until he stands tall and straight with my long naked muscled body stretched helplessly across his mile wide shoulders.  He pulls hard on my neck and in an astounding show of pure brut muscular power holds my 260 lbs, 6'3'' muscled bod like he would a barbell doing a set of back squats.  Boyer stands, a naked victorious muscle giant, with puke down his back and a muscleman with the physique of a demi-god helpless on his shoulders.  With me still stretched across his shoulders the powerhouse strolls over to and into the showers, walking as easy as though I was a bag of feathers.

  Leaving one hand on my neck he uses the other to turn on the water in the shower ... when he has all six shower heads going full, he releases his hold on my neck and shrugs his boulder shoulders.  When he does, I roll off the shoulders of the 6’2” victor ... and slam into the tile floor, with a huge "SPLATTTTTT!" water flying everywhere.  I was close to being knocked the fuck out with that slam to the hard wet shower floor.   But the running water of the showers starts to revive me.  Even though I was still flat on my back and laid out like a Sunday picnic, and my entire body was throbbing, I began to be conscious of my surroundings again.  I could see Boyer soaping up under one of the shower heads, flexing his muscles, soaping up his turtle shell abs and his massive cock and balls, and rinsing off my puke from his garage door of a back.  He has his back to me at that point and his eyes closed as he was soaping his head.


Realizing this might be the only chance at a comeback I got, I reach deep down for a gut check I man up and I manage to turn myself around and struggle to my knees, noticing how slippery the wet shower floor tiles are as I did.  Boyer turned just in time to see me standing up.  "Good" he says at me, "this means I get to kick your ass again ..." he taunts.  Both muscle titans cautiously circled one another, trying to keep balance on the wet tile floor, then lock our massive arms together in a collar and elbow tie-up.  Both musclemen strained as we try to dominate the other.  I pressed down with all my strength, forcing Boyer to his knees on the shower floor.  Both our faces grimaced with pain from our mighty exertions as I struggled to keep the big man down.  Boyer, summoning all his strength bulls his way back up, determined to out muscle me and reverse and power me down grunting to my knees on the tiles.  But before he can get fully up, I take my foot, place it against his massive chest and push.  The slippery floor tile comes into play as my push causes him to fall down to the shower floor.

I seize the opportunity and slapped on a Siberian Arm Bar as I twist Boyer around and he slips on the wet floor and went off his feet.  Then I apply a painful surfboard ... my foot firmly embedded in the center of Boyer's back ... his arms pulled up and back.  Boyer  writhing in agony on the tiles … “We’ll just see who fucks who, bitch,” I scoffed.  My opponent flails his legs about wildly, and once again the wet slippery floor tiles play a part, allowing him to knock me over.  Again, both musclemen scurry to their feet and circle one another.  “Come on man, show me what you’ve got” I challenge.  In answer, Boyer flexes his mighty arms and poses his magnificent body.  We circled one another like two proud lions stalking for an opening.  We collide together in an elbow and collar tie-up and we dance around: two evenly matched musclemen straining for dominance.  He tries to grab one of my legs only to have me fall on top of his back.  Then I hit him with one ferocious forearm smash after another crumbling him to the wet tiles.

I continued to rain down terrible, pulverizing blows upon Boyer's massive back that sent him crumbling to the tiles once again on all fours.  I mount Boyer’s huge back forcing him to the wet floor in a Full Nelson.  As I do my big cockhead penetrates up into Boyer's muscled ass and presses hard up against his ass lips.  “You’re not man enough to stop me from fucking you right now!”  I whispered.  As I thrust my mighty hips forward ... plunging my monster cock deep between Boyer’s muscled glutes … nailing his muscle butt on the floor.

Boyer screams, howling and bellowing as I take his cherry.  I grunt and whisper in Boyer's ear, “Don’t worry Boyer … This is just between you and me …. No one will know about it … I’m not even going to fuck you … This is only me dicking you up the ass to establish my dominance."  As I thrust my long and thick cock into Boyer's magnificent muscle butt two more times … long-dicking him balls-deep with nine iron hard inches  and clinching my win, before withdrawing completely.  “You’re my bitch now and your going to do whenever I want you to do” I whispered emphatically!

  The totally humiliated football jock nods in agreement as I lay on top of him, tauntingly dry surfing his ass crack, bragging about my victory.  "Now that I used my fighting skills to get the issue of who is in charge out the way, I need to use my legal skills to try to salvage your career..."



***********************************************

John "the Beast" Boyer

 “Admit it, stud, you’re beaten, finished … I have won!  
..the  man was a god: broad shoulders, massive chest, washboard abs and slim waist.   








2 comments:

Popular Posts