Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Dooley's Bar: Andre Catches a Thief



CONTINUED FROM:  ST. PATRICK'S DAY


Later, in what must be the busiest vacant alley in New Orleans:

Andy catches a thief helping himself to a bottle of wine from the delivery area. Why all this valuable alcohol was left just sitting outside in the delivery area, with nobody around?  It was almost as if it was...a trap...





SYNOPSIS:

There is a tussle which Andy predictably wins. He gets turned on when frisking the punk (not that there's anywhere much for him to hide anything!).

The punk senses this and offers his ass in return for being let go. Andy can't resist.

N.B. this is a consensual encounter!

Andy goes back on duty while an exhausted punk helps himself to the drink.




Nobody steals from Dooley's on MY WATCH, Punk.

Pretty jacked for a two-bit thief, I gotta say! No homo.

You admiring me like a faggot, though, rent-a-cop!

"Looks like I caught me a big one today!" Andre coos appreciatively.  In his skin tight white wifebeater, the Punk's biceps and traps are especially impressive. 

As Andre is handling the merchandise, the Punk is doing some window shopping of his own.   This young Rent-A-Cop is hot as fuck:  Tall and big muscled,  hairy chested,  every inch a man's man! 

The Punk goes to work using what works for him in these situations,   which he has been in more times than he would ever admit.   The Punk first tries to one-up the brawny rookie he-man security guard.  The Punk, not so subtly, flexes his cannonball guns.  Of course,  Andre can't and won't  admit even to himself that  his biceps are in any way inferior to his prisoner's.  Feeling his own expanse of he-manliness being appraised, the Punk grins, taking pride in the fact that his traps (trapezius muscles) out-bulge those of Andre's.  And they do, considerably!  But inspiring muscle envy in the rookie Security guard was just the first step in the Punk's plan.  This is about cock, and as the front of the hired security muscle's tight pants begin to stretch out from the throbbing dick they trying to contain, the Punk knows the plan is working!  Punk is sure this is another crime he will get away with, just by being HOT!

Getting pretty mouthy boy, maybe I need to fuck you up a bit
before turning you over to the cops!

You going to fuck me up, or fuck me, rent-a-faggot!

Perhaps a bit of both, punk!

Ever have to pick up your teeth off the ground with  broken fingers, punk?

Nothing to say now, punk?

Interesting that my threat of violence has given you a
raging boner!

Maybe burglar boy is the one who is admiring like a faggot...

"Put your hands on the wall and spread your legs wide...procedure requires you be frisked and searched..." Andre's commanding tone made him sound precisely like the Alpha Male, he appears to be. "Aw fuck" the Punk thinks, "he's gonna be an asshole about this..."

Put your hands on the wall and spread your legs wide...
procedure requires you be frisked and searched..


The Punk complies with the orders Andre just gave him, and positioned his hands on wall with his legs spread wide apart.



Aw fuck, the Punk thinks, he's gonna be an asshole about this...

Andre starts to follow his frisk procedure.  Starting at the Punk's bare forearms Andre runs his hands down the Punk's thick arms, grasps his big biceps and squeezes, continues down to his arm pits and then around to and under his snug wife beater.  A solid check and squeeze of the Punk's big firm pecs assures Andre that there is no foreign object under the Punk's shirt.  Following the contour of the Punk's yard-wide outstretched lats, Andre frisks his jeans, waistband, lower back and rippling rock hard six-pack. Moving lower, Andre pats down the Punk's thick quads and steel cable hamstrings, down his right leg over his big calf that barely fits into his boots, then up the left leg. 

There can be no doubt Andre is admiring the Punk's Herculean physique, as he feels him up, appreciating what he feels as only another bodybuilder can. Almost satisfied Andre needs to finish the pat down, placing his huge hands on each of the Punk's ass cheeks then slowly runs his left thumb and forefinger up and down the crack between those two massive glutes. Satisfied so far, Andre's hand reaches up between the Punk's legs and grips his prize bull sized balls in his fraying jeans. Andre gives a slight squeeze and then he moves both hands to the front where finally his right hand grips the Punk's long thick cock that is nestled to the right.


What do you use this little thing for?” Andre taunts as he massages the Punk's 7" cock to confirm it is not dangerous.

It’s bigger than your baby-dick, Barney Fife” the Punk mouths off smartly without even thinking, only to be rewarded with a fist to the right kidney from the less than amused Andre. The Punk let out a loud grunt when the blow landed. “Remember you said that, bitch.... well see who's bigger when I shove my cock up your ass!” Andre whispers in the Punk's ear as he presses his swelling cock up against the Punk's muscled butt.

Andre pulls the Punk's pants down to reveal a well-tanned muscle butt. With one hand holding the Punk in place Andre's other hand bitch slaps his ass to get the blood flowing into his bubble butt, spreads the muscled cheeks apart, then Andre unsnaps his own pants, unzips the fly, and rather than a jock strap, or some snazy poser style underwear, Andre has gone full commando, and pulls aside his unzipped pants to release his swelling horse-sized cock.

Without as much as a lick of spit, Andre rams his fat 8"inch stallion cock up the Punk's hole. Andre's legendary pussy-driller rails the Punk's tight muscled ass Ragnarok style.



I haven't been felt up like this since that horny TSA chick
 found me to 'very suspicious'... thought Punk

There can be no doubt Andre is admiring the Punk's
Herculean physique, as he feels him up, appreciating what
 he feels as only another bodybuilder can.

Almost satisfied Andre needs to finish the pat down,
 placing his huge hands on each of the Punk's ass cheeks
 then slowly runs his left thumb and forefinger up and
 down the crack between those two massive glutes.

Andre felt up Punk's muscular glutes like he was choosing
 melons at the grocers.

What do you use this little thing for?

You have the musculature to power bottom when I take that  ass
 and do a proper cavity search with my massive cock that you are
 sure to appreciate!

But I bet I won't be the first to give that punk-ass  such a
 'cavity-search'!

Naw, I ain't a faggot like you, Rent-a-cop!

Your raging boner suggests otherwise...

You don't have to put up a macho front like you do with your
 criminal buddies, I can tell you are on the down-low...

Andre pulls the Punk's pants down to reveal a well-tanned
 muscle butt. With one hand holding the Punk in place Andre's
other hand bitch slaps his ass to get the blood flowing into his
 bubble butt...

Your cock is swelling nicely, clearly it is crying out for
 you to verbally assent, your cock doesn't lie...

I feel a cock YES in my hand, can I hear a HELL YES!
from the rest of you punk?

HELL YAIS! screamed Punk excitedly, his macho mask gone
 for good!

The two Herculean studs spent a few moments admiring each other's powerful physiques.

"Whoa!  Nice view from here." thought Andre as he stared at the Punk's big muscle ass. 

"Seems like you like that, Orificer.   I can see you are just as excited and boned up as I am!" the Punk says, as if reading Andre's mind.

"Enjoy the view.  Check out these guns!" the Punk said with a bicep flex.  "Oh, wait.  You can't. You're looking at something else" the Punk grins as he flexes his muscular glutes, instead.    "That's ok, dude, all the ladies Love my Squat Butt! I've got lots more to show you!" the Punk continued.  "Look dude, we both have something the other wants. You want my hot ass, and I want your big bone. So Let's Make A Dealeo here, stud...!" the Punk proposed with a sly grin.



You just going to stand there 'miring, or are we going to do this!

Are you begging for it, because I love when Punk's beg for it!

Don't tease me man, you got me horny as hell!

C'mon Andre, don't leave me hanging here, I'm begging,
 I'm begging!  Take me already!

You asked for it, I hope you can take it!

Andre unzips his  uniform pants.  The Punk inhales sharply when Andre's massive, thick cock springs into view.  "So this hot Security cop goes  commando? Nice...and Holy shit!  That cock is huge and it's not even fully hard.  It looks like Barney Fife had a big ole  semi the whole time  he was frisking me.  And Daymn!  Does that stallion cock looks juicy.  If it could talk, my butt hole would be whimpering right now...!" thinks the enthralled Punk.



OMG,  OMG, OMG!!!!!  screamed Andre as the huge fuck
ram of Andre stormed Punk's ass!

Andre:  "You ever have a dick this big before?"

Punk:  "no...(voice quiver)" and then quickly and unconvincingly adding:  "I ain't no phaggot!"

Andre:  "Well too ...the fucking... bad, piggy... I'm gonna make you squeal..."



Punk took Andre's kielbasa like a pro, Andre could tell this
was not Punk's first rodeo!

The two grunting stallions were writhing against each other like rutting pigs in heat.  With a reach-around, Andre  grabbed and held the Punk by his thick pecs. Then Andre bent down and began to lick his prisoner's neck. The Punk groaned  when Andre attached his hot mouth on the throbbing cord on the left side of  the Punk's brawny neck. Andre sucked on the pulsing artery, dousing it with his spit, as the crazed thief thrashed about. The stud Security Man finally released his captive's neck only  to lap at the large purple bruise with his thick wet tongue,  like a large dog.


I hope you like it rough, Punk, because I like to do it rough!

"Calm down you juiced-up meathead or I'll wrap my long juicy anaconda-sized dick  around your neck and start you up like a fucking lawnmower!" Andre says as he continues to dominate Punk like a dog.


Usually I have a fight before I fuck a perp, but we can have
our battle during it to get me nice and horned!

Are you feeling lucky, Punk?  Are you?

I find a little choke hold has an erotic stimulation for both
 me and the perps I fuck!

I see from your bulge that it is working!

Ever do it HANDCUFFED, PUNK?

I have sucked the cock of some of NOLA's finest in some of
 their catch and release programs...

No, it is not an official program, it just what happens when the
 cops catch you, and you are hot, and they are horny as hell...

Now that I spent my load I have to take a wicked piss...

That will teach me to drink on the job...

I do like catching criminals, what did the Punk call it....oh
yeah...catch and release and boy did I get some release..
But I ain't no phaggot like that Punk!

As they say in showbiz, that's a wrap!   *zipppp*

Damn I have never been fucked that good before...

If I liked that shit and want more, what dat  d'all done make
 me?



Andre pulled up his uniform pants.  "Now its time for me to get out of here…I got to get back to the door before someone notices I'm gone.  I don't need another fucking write-up! You can go home, Punk.   Don't let me see you hanging around here again, or else! Nice fuck, by the way!"

Punk stayed in the alley, alone with his thoughts for a few minutes.

He  dismissed any pretense he had had that was motivated by his plan to escape jail.  He had to admit that both he and Andre had been consumed by and their unrestrained sexual hunger for each other.

Andre had fucked his  ass like he had never been fucked before. Andre's  hard horse cock  plowing his ass had  both studs toss their heads in loud spitting and gasping of man-lust as  Andre had showed him who was the boss.

Bend over bitch. I’m going to plow the shit out of you tonight! I’m gonna fuck you so hard you won’t be able to walk, faggot.” Andre had told him. And Punk had bent over for him. And when Andre had finished Andre had said:  "You know I'm the man and you're my bitch now...don’t ya? So get the fuck out of this alley and don't let me see you hanging anywhere near O'Dooley's anytime I'm working the door!


Damn it, I ain't no bottom bitch...and yet...

Why do I want to get plowed by Andre again... and again?

and why is all this valuable beer and wine just left unattended
in crime ridden  New Orleans with nobody around...

I have so many questions...

Hank going off with those three hot chicks before he finished
 bringing the delivery inside was really a plus for me...

I wonder who else I can catch before he returns...Hank is
SOOOO fired...

DAYMN! I really enjoyed that a lot 
more than I should have....

Yup, I am not woke enough to be having these feelz.  I'm not 
going to go all  LGBTQXYZSUV  shit and all them made up 
words. There is only one word for what I just done darn done. 
Phaggotry.

I ain't no pansexual, spaghettisexual, or scamblesexual.

I'm just a phaggot, plain and simple.....period!
I'm not even a very good thief! I got caught stealing unguarded 
booze! Maybe I should give up drinking and go back to huffing 
bug spray. 


BLOGGER'S NOTE: 




Yeah, it has been a while since my last post...but I believe it or not,  I do have a full time job, an exhausting work-out schedule, plus chicks to fuck, which does tend to impinge on my blogging time. I  hope you enjoyed this little romp readers, I was going to post this at the end of the week, but we had a big over 300 viewers day yesterday, I decided to reward my loyal readers.  Next up will be our Easter post...I bet y'all can't wait for that!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts