Saturday, April 23, 2011

Vignette: Just Railed my MILF Booty call!






- She was watching a movie with her son and I was actually visiting her roommate (long story). She invited me to come watch the rest of it as I was actually leaving.

-I sat beside her and she started feeling me IN FRONT of her son. Shes done this before...awwwkward as fuhhk! Not dirty but rubbing my hands and legs etc. I've fawked her a lot and said before I wouldn't again. That didn't work, hah!




-Her son (who's 15 btw) passes out and I finally start groping her and shit. Get her nice and wet. By this times its midnight.



-Its Just plain LUST and physical desire man!! Serious that's all it is!! This MILF just turns my gears!! AND she's got massssive titts!!

-fortunately the son sleeps in an addition to the house...you have to walk through this weird hallway and shit. Its pretty much separated from the main house. But  the girl I was visiting before...that's the room next door. Gotta be honest it was some of the quietest fawking I've ever done, seriously.


-I rail her about 5 diff positions and creampie her as usual (her tubes are tied don't worry).

-Get her to give me a massage after and I drive home and just made nachos and now chill'n-- All packed and leaving tomorrow for a short hunting trip.  Will work on the blog when i get back.   Feels good man!



Here's my Easter Joke:

What did one egg say to the other egg in a pot of boiling water?

Hang on, it might take me a little while to get hard because I just got laid by some chick.


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts