Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Musings from Valhalla: Need to find a cheap carpenter....


I was at some chick's place and I tried opening a door, but didn't realize it was locked--so I pulled it harder and totally ripped it off the hinges.  The chick, who unfortunately saw it happen, said it's because my arms are too big--and that she expected me to have the door fixed.  Funny thing is, earlier in the month I tried to change my jeep from park to neutral without turning the ignition and I totally snapped the metal base of my gear lever.,.and the mechanic at the Jeep dealer also said it was because my arms are too big...funny hearing that twice in a month like that, maybe it's the truth...  

I will have to check with my neighbor and see if he can give me the name of that carpenter she was using.  The carpenter that I just happened to have beat up a while back...ought to be an interesting convo. "Hey, broseph, this is Mule...I kicked your ass a while back, and I was wondering if you could fix a door for me."  [cf Carpenter told ME he was going to punch my face for background story on this.]





No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts