Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Mule and the Soldier - ***Epilogue***

continued from MULE AND THE SOLDIER

*******Epilogue*********

 Man, Mule loves me a nice big pair of tits. Especially after a brawl!


(click "Read More" below to continue reading this post)








I maneuvered the big breasted blond up against the wall of the alley.







The sight of them bazoongas had sent the blood flowing to my over-sized poker in a surge. Half a pint had moved there in the last few seconds, rushing to fill my barrel.  Despite the battering and bruising that had been inflicted on me, nothing critical was damaged and was evidently the most important part of my anatomy still responding to stimulation despite those punches into my groin.

All things considered, I figured a quick fuck was just what I needed to put me right.

MY right hand slid down her belly to her crotch. Mule’s fingers came away wet, indicating Blondie was primed.  I moved them to her face and she kissed and licked them sensuously, tasting her own cunt-juice. Her fingers slipped to my jeans and she unclasped them, unzipped the fly and slid one hand into my crotch. Her fingers closed around the enormity of my penis.

She gasped again as it sprang free from its confines, revealing its enormous length and thickness, and yet again as I lifted her skirt, pulled down her panties and impaled her against the wall.

Conscious that they might be interrupted at any time, I dispensed with any preliminaries and rapidly got to work. Mule bucked my hips upwards, found her opening and began to insert myself. As the big mushroom split her lips, they both moaned hotly. She gasped and her eyes widened as the thick head of his cock pushed past her folds, spreading her as I pushed into the silken heat of her tight pussy.
"Ohhhhh. My God," she gasped. "Fuck, you are sooo big..."






I gripped her hips and held her in place as I continued to work his way into her, my thick thighs and rounded ass flexing purposefully. Each upward thrust planted me deeper and deeper into her. Mule rocked up into her with greater force until finally every inch of my powerful young prick was buried to the hilt in the sexy woman.
I held himself there for a moment, while both of them adjusted to the insanely tight fit. Then without warning, Mule began forcefully and repeatedly to ram the big poker up into her and watched her big tits bounce satisfyingly before his eyes.

She responded to my firm, steady humping by hooking her legs around Mule and pulling me in tight. She groaned as my mighty denim-encased ass drove the Mule-cock into her again and again. Pretty soon I had to stifle her lustful cries with my mouth in case the noise she was making attracted any unwanted attention.

Aaron was crawling away like a slug from the pair of us, leaving a slime trail of blood, saliva, urine and semen.  But he barely registered to either of us.

"Oh god," she moaned. "Oh god yes, I want your cock.. oh lawd ...your as big as he was.... c'mon, fuck me harder... please ... I want you to fuck me hard..."

As I stoked her with my mighty spear, I turned my attention to those beautiful, delicious tits.  They were real, not implants and of a size and shape that called out to him to suckle. My dick swelled with fuck lust I he fell hungrily first on one, then suddenly switched my mouth to her other tit, using my left hand to maul the first, saliva-soaked one.

I  resumed my hard, rough ramming. Raising myself on tiptoe, I took care that she got the full effect of his throbbing meat with each thrust. My calves and thighs bulged as I pumped away with my majestic muscular ass. Her hands clawed at my broad shoulders and her legs were spread wide by mine. She could barely accommodate my length and girth, but her moans indicated that she was enjoying the experience of being fucked hard by this vigorous young muscleman.








She was horny. I was horny. After five minutes or so of power fucking, we began to come together: she a writhing bundle of voluptuous flesh, me a tower of straining muscle.

 “AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!  UUUUUUUHHHHHHH!!"

With a satisfied sigh, I slid slowly out of her. They both leaned against the wall, panting in the afterglow of lustful satisfaction.  Even the mighty Mule’s prong was having to take a break from servicing the 150-pound sex machine, with the talented tongue, magic fingers and gravity-defying tits.

Gee, I was right, you are a big, strong boy,” she said with a smirk, adjusting her clothing and patting herself down. "And you sure can handle yourself. Thanks.

Looking back on it, I was amazed that Aaron had had any fight left in him after a night with Blondie (and all the respect to her for being able to handle two 270 pound musclemen, one after the other). It made me wonder what punishment the tough guy might have dished out if his balls hadn’t recently been repeatedly drained the night before.

Of course,it might just have been an excuse for her to continue to get her hands on my big muscles when she told me that not only had I kicked his ass but that I was better in the sack too.

“Any time, honey,” I said, with some difficulty easing my missile cock back in its housing and zipping myself up.



***************************************






No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts