Saturday, April 9, 2016

Musings from Valhalla: The tugs of real lfe


Real life continues to impinge on my story telling time, and unlike a physical opponent, I can't use my fists and brawn to beat this work load into submission, I actually have to READ these legal briefs and write about them!


Still during my continuing hiatus, you, my amazing readers, have brought the blog past the 80,000 views mark!


Keep checking out the archives, and keep those comments coming, I read each and every one!

-Mule
Now it is up, up and away,
off to save some musclehead clients
 from THEMSELVES.

2 comments:

  1. Crossbones is a mountain of rock-hard muscle, very tall and extremely broad, with huge arms and veiny biceps. Always wears his mask, a sleeveless black skintight T-shirt with a crossbones motif, black pants, black fingerless gloves with utility bracers, tactical black boots and an utility belt with two thigh holsters. He is entirely about strength, domination and ruthlessness, a brutal killer mercenary with a sadistic bloodlust and testosterone roided rage – he enjoys taunting his opponents, enjoys killing, causing pain and using his weapons – especially blades

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are working on a story of your own brutalmercreborn! Sounds like it has potential!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts