Sunday, June 26, 2016

Out of the Cobwebs & Vignette Combo

OUT OF THE COBWEBS: ANGER MANAGEMENT




I discovered some broken links in the story Anger Management, so did a little upgrading to that story, it is also a good prelude to a story in the works to be published soon.  So I thought I would break my long silence with an Out of the Cobwebs story.  This is a Tyrone adventure, one of the most popular and enduring characters on the Blog, featured in 11 stories  including the Vignette below and soon to be 12 stories.


THE RECENT ADVENTURES OF TYRONE
A Pictorial Romp with the perenial blog favorite, Tyrone!




She gladly gave Tyrone the blowjob
she never would give her husband.

Tyrone asserts dominance Long Dick Style


"I hurled the N-word at Tyrone,
and he hurled fists back and went Django on my ass!"



"My husband will be home soon!""No problem, when I am finished with you,
I will fuck him!"
Tyrone knows just how to handle a mouthy bish!

Pride cometh before a fall.  He is not so proud now
that Tyrone made him his bitch!
"Take it all Bish, I want to feel your esophagus on my cockhead!"

Tyrone never settles for one white bish
when he can have two,
and living in a college town provides him
with ample opportunity!
Tyrone knows how much white bishes
 crave his Long Dick!
They forget ALL about their husbands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts