Monday, June 27, 2016

Musings from Valhalla: Snakes on a Plane






While I don't take story requests, mainly because I tend to get requests for me fighting giant snakes, I do take suggestions and try to accommodate those I can.  In this vein, I thought it might be fun to try out the poll function of blogger and see if I can get some feedback from my fan-base that way! Now for those who are wondering if it involves me inducting a giant Burmese python into the Mile High Bearhug club, you will have to wait for a later poll on that....much later....much much later.





The current poll can be found by scrolling down to the very bottom of the page of most recent blog posts, keep going, you can do it, keep going, just a little more....yeah right there!

Poll closes July 17th!

Special Note: If you come across a broken picture link please let us know, we want you to have the best reading experience possible and will make repairs to blog as needed!


3 comments:

  1. Damn! I missed the poll! What were the options? What won!? DRAT MY LUCK!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keep-calm-and-scroll-down. The poll is open for another 16 days. Just open the post, scroll wayyyyyyy down and you will find it. It was the first time we tried the poll feature so the choices are pretty limited. We will do some more complete polls to follow. Make sure to check the blog on Friday for a new post.

      Delete
  2. Mule crushed by a snake? Hmmmmmm sounds intense...

    We all know we're going to need a biggger snake.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts