Sunday, November 5, 2017

The Boys in Trouble: A Gary and Friends Adventure



This current story occurs prior to events in: Cowboy Conversion

THIS STORY RECEIVED A RATING OF 4.3 MULES OUT OF 5 BY BLOG READERS LIKE YOU!




STORY BY MULE, CONCEPT AND ART BY STEVE, EDITS BY STEFAN

After putting Gary, Justin, Brian, and Torn through Aversion Therapy, the Dean feels confident that he has finally effected a cure.  Still he does caution the Priests that they are on FINAL PROBATION...just in case they may be tempted to relapse.  It seems to the Dean that things are settled...But Gary and the others just can't help themselves....and get themselves into new trouble and mayhem. It is late fall of 2016 as the story opens...


HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS IN TROUBLE!


Now that you have all successfully completed your Conversion
 Therapy, I think we should move to the next phase
 in your therapy!


The Dean decides that what the Recalcitrant Priests need is some constructive, pastoral work outside the Center.   Since they are into sports, he decides that they should help out coaching.  Gary and Brian are designated to coach  a girl's basketball team in nearby St. Cloud.  The "Fighting You-Betchas" of Our Lady of Immaculate Comportment, School for Chaste Young Ladies lack the competitive spirit and are a bit too much Turn the Other Cheek and not enough Matthew 10:34 in their style of play.  Justin and Torn will be coaching football at a nearby Boy's school. 


I think this will prove highly therapeutic and efficacious to your 
reintegration into mainstream clerical responsibility!

And so off to St. Cloud they go in the Mission van...






On their first day, Justin and Torn manage to behave themselves, but the same cannot be said for Brian and Gary, the temptation for them was just too great...


Girls, an important part of athletic prowess is flexibility, 
so stretching exercises are key!

There are other advantages to being lithe. lissome and limber in
 nubile gals such as yourselves!
There is no 'I' in team, so being co-operative and working well
 with others is vital!



Listening to your coaches, and being responsive to their
instructions is important.  


Gary with his longer record in prayerful coaching take the lead. "Listening to your coaches, and being responsive to their instructions is important.  Father Brian and I look forward to mentoring you in your athletic performance, this may involve some one on one mentoring. But of course our number one Coach is Jesus!"



We also look forward to working with you in groups of two
 and three to get you working together in a coordinated effort.

So which of you wants to work first with Father Gary,
and which of you want to learn from me?

I want to work first with you, Father Gary! But I do want a turn
with Father Brian as well! Damn you are both so hot!

Don't those big, bulging muscles get in the way of your...
...um...athletic performance?

Big muscles do not necessarily mean musclebound, we maintain
 our flexibility...

Gary laughs at the question about his big muscles interfering with his athleticism: "Big muscles do not necessarily mean musclebound, we maintain our flexibility, have you ever seen the amazing  agile athletic performance  and of professional wrestlers? They have big muscles! But don't worry, we are going to train and hone your bodies, not make you freakishly large!  You can stay feminine, but be athletic, no need to take male hormones and end up with a mustache like the Mother Superior!"


But isn't professional wrestling fake? asked Daphne


"But isn't professional wrestling fake?"-- asked Daphne. Gary shook his head: It is scripted not fake, the stunts are real feats of athleticism and the wrestlers often suffer real injuries! No of course the wrestling I do at my ministry is unscripted competitive wrestling, it's scriptural rather than scripted!"

Daphne asks:  "Is it like naked, oiled twister?"  This makes Gary wonder about the extra-curricular activities of Daphne and perhaps the other girls, but before he can respond, the Mother Superior arrives. 


Are you girls behaving yourselves and minding the good
fathers?

I don't want to hear any reports of you girls not being
cooperative with these good fathers...


The Mother Superior had no illusions about the nature of her charges, but she still harbored illusions about our wayward priests:  "I don't want to hear any reports of you girls not being cooperative with these good fathers, who are doing us a favor by coming here and coaching your team, so follow their instructions! Now I will leave you again to the good offices of these two priests, but I will check back in later, to see if you have been following the instructions of the good fathers."



Now I will leave you again to the good offices of these two
 priests...

Father Gary mused that the Mother Superior must have no idea about the true mission of the Religious retreat!

The Priests finish their coaching and go to the teacher's lounge to mix up their protein shakes.  There they run into a few of the hot nuns on the staff.  Well one thing leads to another...


 I'm a priest and you are a bride of Christ, so you can just think
 of this as a proxy conjugal visit.  

As Gary banged away at Sister Agnes, as a good priest should, he provided spiritual counseling:  "I'm a priest and you are a bride of Christ, so you can just think of this as a proxy conjugal visit.  Or consider this confession, your penance is one Our Father, three Hail Marys and some standing doggy-style!"



When you are filled with the semen of a priest, it is like being
filled with the Holy Spirit!

This is not widely known or taught in catechism or in seminary,
 but trust me, the jism of a priest is a holy blessing!

Bless me father, for I have sinned....oh bless me...OMG...
...don't stop Father...don't fuckin' stop!

This is too good to be a sin, but the Church tells us it is...
...why Father?

Your virginity is a precious treasure of the Church, Sister, that it 
is why it should only be given up to a vicar of that Church!!
 --replied Gary.

Gary began his deflowering with Sister Agnes.  "Agnes is a natural", thought Gary as he brought the nun into multiple organisms, "a innate sloot masquerading as a saint." 

Sister Agnes moaned: "Bless me father, for I have sinned....oh bless me...OMG....don't stop Father...don't fuckin' stop!"

As Gary rested his cock in anticipation of the next deflowering, he kissed and caressed the quivering ex-virgin.

"This is too good to be a sin, but the Church tell us it is...why Father?"-- moaned  Sister Agnes in her ecstasy.

"Your virginity is a precious treasure of the Church, Sister, that it is why it should only be given up to a vicar of that Church!!" --replied Gary.  

Is this really true?--Sister Agnes asked beginning to doubt.  

Gary laughed: "Do you have any doubt? I serve God!"   This seemed to satisfy the bimbo.  Gary thought "God, I never realized nuns could be so easy to seduce"

Having slutified the rest of the hot nuns, Gary and Brian returned from the girl's school, satiated and with a sense of accomplishment.  

When Justin and Torn hear from Gary and Brian about their adventures, they decide that they will have to have some of their own at the Boy's school.  They are coaching the football team and their charges are remarkably handsome and well muscled. Plus some of the staff are quite delectable.


POOLSIDE SEDUCTION:


The Dean checks out the pool area

The Dean checks out the pool area, to make sure there are no shenanigans going on. Still although the pool is heated, the chill in the Fall air meant the pool are was largely deserted.

Brian is born and bred in Wyoming, and of hearty stock!

There is Father Brian, I need to talk to him, I am hearing some
 disturbing rumors.

If only he was not so sexy, with those strong handsome features
and bulging muscles, I will be popping a boner just talking to
 him!



What's up Dean McCarthy?


Father Brian, I have been getting some disturbing reports that
 you may have relapsed into old habits...


You can't believe anything that rat-fink Brendan has to say...
it is HIM you have to worry about straying from the path!



It wasn't Brendan who told me about your activities, but a much
more reliable source! I need to see you in my office in 90
 minutes!


I will be there!  --replied Brian. 


"I will be there!"  --replied Brian. But he thought: "With that raging boner the Dean is sporting this should prove a most INTERESTING meeting!  I will give him the old COWBOY treatment, and he will be PUTTY in my hands! This should be fun, never seduced such a high ranking priest before!"


The Dean went off to take a cold shower!

Meanwhile Brian spots Gary and decides to try another
seduction

Meanwhile Brian spots Gary and decides to try another seduction, now that Gary is off his celibacy kick, Brian decides to get his Cowboy game on!


Have you seen Father Torn, he was supposed to meet me in the
 gym twenty minutes ago!
\
Well if you don't find him, I will be available in a couple of
hours


"Well if you don't find him, I will be available in a couple of  hours, I just have to meet with the Dean, just swing by my room!"

Gary demurs: You sure that is such a good idea, I think the Dean is growing suspicious!


You just let ME handle the Dean, in a couple of hours he will be
eating our my hand, and we will have the RUN of this place!




BETRAYAL:

But this conversation has been overheard by Brendan, and he reports it verbatim to the Dean.  The Dean is furious that Brian and Gary were planning to play him, and returns to the poolarea to have it out with Brian and Gary!


Where is Father Gary!


..and don't even think of lying to me young man...


The Dean is incensed!  "..and don't even think of lying to me young man, or muscles or no muscles, I'll rip your balls off and drape them 'round your neck, and take that cigarette out of your mouth! You and Brian are going to feel my wrath! I am going to whip this retreat into shape, even if I have to kill a few of you to do so!"


SNITCHES GET STITCHES:



Brendan and Jeremiah have been snitching to the Dean!

Which is ironic, given that I don't think there is a priest at the
retreat, those two randy goats have NOT slept with!

After all that snitching and their role in the Aversion Therapy,
we ought to cure them of THEIR addiction by castration!

Here's the plan, I will distract Gary so you can take out that
rat-fink Brendan, meanwhile Justin and Ezekiel are going to
 teach that treacherous Jeremiah a lesson!

You don't trust Gary? --asked Torn.  Naw, he's trying be a goody
 two-shoes again!
--replied Brian

I have finally established order in this establishment.
The archbishop will finally be pleased with my work here!

Why are you eating with that god damn snitch Brendan?
Now hold on Brian, we got things finally on a even keel here!--replied Gary

You got a big mouth Brian

"You got a big mouth Brian, why don't you mind your own business?"--snarled Brendan

"...and who is going to make me?  You, Brendan? 
Don't make me laugh!"--returned Brian


Besides I am talking to GARY not you, you soulless informant!


The argument got even more heated, as Torn spit his own
 venom at the hated Brendan


Come at me brah!

That is enough out of you, you goddamn Loki!

You know what they say, SNITCHES GET STITCHES,
and you are going to get what's coming to you!


Torn was doing much better with Brendan than Brian was
doing restraining Gary!


Stop fighting Gary! urged Brian, let us just take care of this fink Brendan!


Meanwhile as the rest of the priests fled, Justin and Ezekiel had beaten the pretty right out of pretty-boy Jeremiah, and carried his unconscious carcass to the infirmary. That snitch was definitely going to need stitches!


The remaining four battle in the deserted dining hall.  

Gary gains the upper hand over Brian!

Torn endeavors to finish off Brendan before Gary who is
clearly trouncing Brian, can intervene!

Brian rallies and slams Gary to the ground, but fails to escape
 Gary's hold!

What the hell is going on in here, have you all lost your friggin' minds?


MISSIONARY POSITION: GARY SEDUCES THE DEAN: 


What did I tell you would happen, the next time you strayed
from your spiritual recovery?

I am sorry, I try so hard to be good...
I need help, that is why I came here, for help!



You have to be open to being helped, come with me...

 The Dean continued his chastisement:  "
You have to be open to being helped, come with me...you are going to pack up your things. Your disruptive influence here has gone on long enough!"

Gary asked the Dean to pray with him, which he obliged.  After the prayer, Gary embraced the Dean thanking him for his efforts.  The feel of Gary's muscular arms around him, the intoxicating pheromone drenched musk of the virile young priest, the proximity to such a sexually exciting specimen of masculine perfection was just too much for the horny old priest.  His head was spinning and his cock was throbbing...



You don't know how long I ave desired this Father Gary



Oh I long knew, Dean McCarthy, you didn't hide those boners
every time you were around me, quite as effectively as you
 thought you did!

You are a temptation sent by the Devil to lead me from the path
 of righteousness!


In a moment you will see me as a blessing sent to bring you to 
glory!

The Dean succumbed, Gary is both physically and verbally 
persuasive, as Mule can tell you!

Gary was a phenomenal kisser and the Dean quickly became
putty in his capable hands.

I will teach you things that they don't teach in the 
seminary, Dean McCarthy, at least not in the classrooms...

You will feel the glory and the spirit inside you, in a way that 
prayer and fasting can't achieve!


I thought you wanted help away from this path, Father Gary! 
-- gasped the aroused Dean

"I thought you wanted help away from this path, Father Gary!" -- gasped the aroused Dean.

"Fuck that shit,and Fuck Tim Tebow!  I know what Jesus wants for me now! replied Gary, a zealous gleam in his eyes.  Gary had a CUM TO JESUS moment.




Damn-it Gary!

So to make a long story short: One thing leads to another and the situation alters from Gary being fucked, to the Dean GETTING fucked.

"I think we can overlook your little indiscretion...but I think it best we send you back to Colorado before you wreak even MORE havoc.  I will send a glowing letter to the Bishop about your progress,  Father Brian will also be leaving as will Justin, who has decided to leave the clergy, it simply wasn't the right vocation for him.  Brendan and Jeremiah have decided to leave the clergy voluntarily, no great loss with the weasel Brendan, but I had such high hopes for the lovely Jeremiah, such a shame what happened to his face, but it will mostly heal...mostly...You might think hard on your calling as well, we can all serve God in a myriad of ways, the clergy is not your only option, But if you do stay in the clergy, I hope you find some way of  finally dealing with your sexual addiction."  The dean sermonized before Gary shoved his dick back into the Dean's mouth and counseling gave way again to suckling and slurping. Gary had finally realized his true mission and his path to serving the Lord.


GARY AND FRIENDS WILL BE BACK IN VATICAN CAGE FIGHT and PRIESTS GONE WILD














2 comments:

  1. I think I have a huge crush on Gary ,man. Damn he's the hottest protagonist on the web. Cocky SOB , manly, handsome, hairy, stubbled, unrepentant, and the hottest soul tortured, muscle slabbed goliath ,Manly Alpha I've seen since the web was birthed. What a fuckin Buck. Can't wait for him to tear into Torn or Mule again . BEating on their hot muscles, then treating them to Gary's musky domination as his baby makers churn loads of his juice up their big fuckin mounds of USDA grade A muscle ass. Humiliating other muscle studs into begging for any part of his manhood. His hairy super man herculean physique sending shivers up their own nuts as he smothers them in his engorged bull meat body. Sorry Mule, but I liked the blonde God kid manhandlin you too, like a rag musclebound man doll. His enjoyment stimulating their desire to get entirely used despite the years spent creating their own bull god bods that everyone worships. All that testosterone in Gary's hands and fists, and then topped by the real Alpha , experienced in pain and pleasure giving in a 1 , 2, 3 knockout combo fuckathon . You can win too big Mule , yer too hot to not be a champ, but can't say I ain't boned when you get outmuscled and torpedo'd hard too , crushed, and rammed deep with a Gary slam down. His balls in your mouth, while you stare up at his handsome cocky face, abusing you with taunts as he flexes ? Hot buddy. Although I 'd like a run at all that muscle you got , before the Master of Muscle Father Gary fight....;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an incredible series - I love how Gary fights like hell! Great story man!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts