Saturday, February 3, 2018

A trip to Jackson, MS: Mule vs the Bouncer

THIS STORY HAS BEEN GIVEN A RATING OF 4 MULES OUT OF 5 BY READERS LIKE YOU!



Story by Mule, 
Edited by Stefan Kane,
*Art by Enrique Nieto Nadal*




Thanksgiving week I'm chillin' near Jackson MS, visiting my Ganny, so I decide to check out some biker/country bar a little ways out of  town, some kinda redneck shit, ugly-ass phaggots wearing leather waistcoats an' shit. I spend more on a silk tie than these bitches spent on their rusty-ass trucks.


MULE

Biker Bar Patrons 


Walk in, got every guy's eyes on me sizing up the new hoss and every chick insanely scoping me. After all, I'm a 6'3'' 262 ... I got thick, speed bump abs, a 52 inch chest and  20 inch arms and I have that teardrop shit on my quads, that bitches be goin' crazy for when I wear shorts. I get a table and order in a beer... I notice some guys across the room hollerin' about some shit, so I walk over, turns out some local muscleboy douche-bag is arm wrestling for cash, $10 a go, and thinks he's hot shit.  Turns out the doosh-bag is also the bouncer, and the Mule don't like bouncers (and vice-versa).  In fact there isn't a bouncer within 50 miles of Durham, NC I haven't beaten up at this point in my life.


The Local Arm Wresting Champ is  Taking on Challengers  Two at a Time


The Bouncer isn't wearing a shirt.  I guess that's one of the perks of being a Bouncer in this joint.  Looks like he uses that muscleman torso to intimidate any rowdies into line.   I could see how it would. My expert eyes quickly size him up: 6'2" easily 255 lbs of solid muscle, huge hairy barrel chest at least 56", and sporting some cantaloupe size arms that must tape out at a minimum of 22" inches.   With a torso like that he probably never wears a shirt.  And I'm sure no one is ever going to say a thing about it to him.   I can't see the legs or quads tho,  they are under the table.  Probably one of those dudes that skips leg day and only works chest and arms.  


       The Bar's Bouncer was the arm-wrestling champ of the 
bar, hustling inbred meatheads for cash

Still this utter tool had those big-ass tattooed 22" arms, tho,  you gotta love the 'roided up bouncers.... they mostly got show muscles, nothing really to contribute...the highlight of their day is getting to beat up on drunks and thinking that makes them tough.  

But  this douche looks like he got some  serious strength to him,  since he is sporting muscle to rival mine. Those guns  sure are impressive, and it is easy to see why his biceps have made him the local arm wrestling legend. 


What I didn’t know, yet, was that the Bouncer was not only a pro in his job, he loved bringing muscle hunks like me to their knees by any means he felt fit. He was a dominator of both males and females.  As I didn't find out till later, the Bouncer was a legit tough man, not just some wannabe, acting all hard.  He was an ex-Army Ranger, you know, one of those dudes with the balls to parachute out the back of a plane with a rifle.  He had a few of years of UFC fighting and was doing pretty well...before he failed 3 drug tests for steroids and got a lifetime suspension.  After losing that gig, he    somehow  ended up working in this shit-hole bar beating up rubes.


The Bouncer is finishing up his 5th Arm wrestling victory 
in a row to the loud cheers, applause and shouts
of the high spirited  bar patrons 

He's finishing up his 5th arm wrestle match and 5th victory  in a row. He is making it look easy.   I am wearing a black beater, which does nothing to hide my massive muscle. I nonchalantly flex my guns making sure the doosh notices my cannonball swoleceps... which he did. Then the bouncer responded to mah challenge: he placed his hands on the back of his neck, and while stretching, gave me a good shot of his huge flexing 22" arms with a smirk, which got my Mule dick lengthening in my jeans. 


With a subtle flex and a smirk, the Bouncer shows me his 22
 inch bicep; In case I had any doubt that this  redneck muscle
 beast was challenging me, his tattoo said it all

I glared back flexing my pecs and flaring my lats... we are showing off to each other. He flexed a double bicep showing me his baseball sized peaks. I responded with a double bicep of my own, impressing his crew with my hard, swole  guns. "Want to see whose muscle is stronger , dude?" the bouncer said. "Fuck yea!" I retorted. "Love to take you in some arm wrestling, fucker..." --I responded.

"I'll show you who the fucker is, punk. You ain't man enough to take me," the bouncer said with a cocky grin. I brought a chair up to a table as he flexed his right bicep. I lay down $100 -- yea I'm pimp-- pull off my shirt and take a seat.


You want to see whose muscle is stronger , dude?--He asked
 Let's go muscle boy. Put your muscle where your mouth is!


 "You don't stand a chance against these babies! I haven't lost an armwrestle match in over six years, bro, and I've taken on lots of dudes!!" --the bouncer boasted with a smirk, as he pumped his 22"ers. We stared each other down over the table and we locked up and we taunted each other in a stare down.  Then I Grip Up and my arm damn near blocked out the light, eclipsing his punk-ass. "No fuckin' way, bitch. You ain't man enough to take me," I responded with a grin. "Let's go muscle boy. Put your muscle where your mouth is.

With that the studs locked hands. Someone counted to three and the match was on. Biceps and forearms pumped immediately as  two studs arm-wrestled with all they had. Through clenched teeth, we both started to taunt the other. "Gonna take you down, punk,"  I blurted out.


Two studs arm-wrestling with all we had. 
Through clenched teeth, we both started to taunt the other. 
Gonna take you down, punk!

The breathing was heavy and the curses were flying, but neither stud could get an advantage. For nearly two minutes our arms stayed in the upright position with the only sound besides the occasional cursing being the heaves of breath bursting from both of us. Staring at my bulging biceps, the local muscleboy could feel his jeans bulging big time. He was getting turned on badly by this muscle contest. On the other side of the table, my donkey dong had the same reaction as I stared at the local champ's  awesome arms bulging in this muscle battle.  



For nearly five minutes our arms stayed in the upright
 position. Our huge biceps bulge in this muscle battle,
as we grunted and groaned,  huge chests and washboard
 abs heaved for oxygen, sweat poured off are chiseled 
physiques in rivulets but neither stud could get an advantage 

For the next five minutes you never heard so much moaning and groaning as our huge arms and forearms pump in arm wrestling battle...this bouncer was not only incredibly strong but he knew technique...he was targeting my rotator cuff and trying to tear the shit outta my shoulder... he wasn't just out to win he was tryin' to cripple me....his crew cheered as it looked like he was gonna take da MULE's arm down to the table as his arms bulged with veins and I groaned and my chest and abs heaved for moar oxygen as he pushed mah arm down little by little...mah fucking shoulder was on fire and my arm felt like I had battery acid in mah veins as the doosh was getting close to putting the smack down on me....but then i manned up, sucked in a second wind, cleared my head.

As we fought, our arms would move slightly back toward neutral, then after a moment, I would force them back down again. The pumping motion was working on his massive arm and his biceps looked like it was ready to explode! I watched the amazing muscle work and  I noticed the change  before he did. You could see a wave starting at the elbow and moving gently up the mountain of muscle. The buff bouncer  now noticed it too, but he felt it before he saw it. The massive bicep was cramping. You can only ask a muscle to do so much and tonight he had demanded more of his muscular physique than ever before. Now this redneck superman  was going to pay the price!


I let his big arm up a couple of inches and the crowd went crazy thinking that the bouncer was making a comeback, but we both knew better. The bouncer  knew what I was up to. I let him power up, just so I could press his big arm back down. I was pumping those guns and feeding the cramps. This powerhouse's knotted up muscles are now providing  him a great deal of  pain.

A second wave then a third and fourth swept up the mountain of muscle. Each wave was wider and a great more painful than the one before it. I could see the big  stud's eyes water with pain. He wanted to quit, but he couldn't, not in front of all of his fans!


I pumped his powerful arm a few more times just for the fun of watching the big stud's upper arm go into convulsions. Shit! That's got to really hurt!


 I gave him a couple of more seconds to feel like a big man, highlight of his pathetic life, thinking hes got a chance with my strong-ass self, next thing he knows I bent his wrist back, almost snap his wrist in two, then I SLAM his arm down to the table.. "So much for your six year record, dude," I laugh,  He starts screamin' and shit, as I order another beer. By the time it gets there the douche is still holding his hand and mouthing shit. So I shit talk right back at em... "Looks like you need to work on strengthening those guns" I said with a greasy smile as I flex in victory. I walked over and flexed my bicep in his face- and say "This is what real muscle is like, PUNK!"

He starts gettin' in my face, telling me to shut the hell up. The pussy is talking shit at me, tryin' to save some face and look like a big man in front of his crew.  We are both ready to throw hands. The crowd is going nuts at the sight of all this muscle in the same place preparing to face off. I start seeing money going down on the tables as the audience made their predictions on the outcome.

I'm about ready to knock him out with a well aimed punch,  when he charges me. We lock up in a muscle grinding collar and elbow and barrel into each other. Bodies swayed up and down as we matched muscle for muscle. 

I showed him the mistake of only working out the upper body as i pumped my awesome 28" quads hard, pushing the douche back closer to the wall. Both us studs were grunting as each tested the rock hard muscle of the man locked in our arms. Then I pressed his head down and secured a side headlock, I twisted his body and had him bent low, crushing his head tight between my arm and my rock hard lat. "Yeah muscle boy, feels good don't it?" I ask.



Yeah muscle boy, feels good don't it? --The crowd roared with
 delight in response-- I'm just getting started with you!

As I leaned down hard and cranked the ex champs head violently with my furious side headlock the powerhouse grabbed my right leg in his muscled arms. We both jockeyed for control with neither letting up on the grip on the other. For the next two minutes we moved in circles around the bar floor. Finally the red-neck-Hercules let out a roar  and lifted me off the floor. He had me lifted shoulder height and then slammed me down hard on the floor as he slipped his head free from the headlock.  I hit the floor hard but I quickly scrambled to all fours and was starting to get up when The Bouncer raised his powerful arms up, clasped hands and hammered me across my broad muscular back.  

It took four mighty blows to force me  down to all fours on the floor directly in front of him, where I had good look at his  big crotch.   I tried to grab the  Bouncer's ankles but was savagely kicked in the face with a booted foot.  Blood began to seep from my mouth.  The Bouncer then brutally stomped on the back of my head.  For a minute my head was splitting.  The Bouncer sadistically smiled at his muscular victim with a confident  look in his eyes, as he slowly began to circle in front of me.  He had his right fist clenched as he rotated his forearm, while he circled. He waited for me to stagger to my feet and then He slammed his fist under my strong  jaw.  BAMMMMM!  Mass quantities of bloody spit went flying into the air.  The blow dropped me to the floor again.  The crowd roared with delight as the Bouncer hit a most muscular pose over his fallen opponent.


The mighty  Bouncer began to mock me by strutting around the bar floor, stroking his mighty fuckpole thru his jeans with one hand while flexing his other arm and kissing his biceps. As he walked around the floor, women and men alike ran their hands across the local champ's flexed, hard-muscled arms, chest and abs. 


As the Bouncer walked around the floor, 
women and men alike ran their hands across his flexed, hard-
muscled arms, chest and abs

The Bouncer stood looming over your beefy Mule as I struggled back up shaking off the cobwebs.  “Nice punch, Hot Shot!" I compliment my opponent, as I tasted my own blood.  "Have your fun while you can,  I’ve got some surprises for you too! I hope your shitty little  job has health insurance!" I told him braggadociously.   This muscular stud had shown that he could hurt me and wanted to show me how much. He flexed is powerful upper body and used his hard-muscled physique to try to intimidate me. He might be a hot shot in this shit hole town, but  I’ve dropped bigger men, and I knew I could  finish any man that was dumb enough to dare to fight me. This big redneck muscleman would be no different.

Once again I was facing the muscular bouncer.  I was thinking of how I was going to work over the  6'2" 255 lbs of rippling muscle in front of me as I felt the thrill of combat flowing through me.  As we stood grill to grill the Bouncer asked if I was  man enough to play by "the house rules".  I had no idea what "the house rules" were but for some reason the words  made my cock thicken and throb  in my jeans.  I  quickly accepted, which put a smile on the Bouncer's face.

As soon as I answered "yes", the Bouncer promptly kicked me dead center in the balls.  "UUUUUHHHHHH!  Shit!!!"  I heard my own scream bouncing off the walls, as my hands dropped instinctively to protect my  brutalized gonads!  My knees buckled and I dropped to the floor like a sack of concrete, unable to breathe, unable to think about ANYTHING but agony. The crowd went absolutely ballistic! 

I rolled on the floor clutching my aching balls and writhing in pain. I could hear the audience cheering for my opponent. This crowd loved to see some guy get his ass kicked but I was the one who was supposed to give them what they wanted! I was barely aware of my surroundings, as the Bouncer walked around me planning his next move. I managed to roll over to my knees and he kicked me in my ribs. I screamed in pain and called him a muthafuka. The Bouncer just laughed  and  came down with both knees into my back driving me to the floor. Then before I could recover he came down with an elbow smash to the back of my neck that  stunned me. The crowd howled like a pack of wolves. They  wanted MORE!!! 


The bloodthirsty crowd was shouting for more!

I felt like I was in some ultra-low budget  1980's B movie, the 
way the rednecks were howling and hooting like savages.

It was like I was Sampson wrassling some 
punk-ass Philistine

As I tried to rise he came up behind me and pulled me into a dragon headlock. I was on my knees and he bent my body back until my prize washboard abs were stretched to the limit. Then the Bouncer  unloaded with his massive right fist and  punched me in the gut three times in a row with each blow harder than the one before. “AAAAGGHHHH!...  AARGGGGH!!... UUUUUGGHH!!!”  As he extracted three huge grunts out of me with those three punches, I struggled to free himself from the torturous position but found that his muscles were too strong. The Bouncer then started to taunt me by saying “What’s the matter boy, are you too weak to break free? How do your abs feel now?  I’ve just started on you!” as much for the benefit of the bloodthirsty crowd as for me. 


 I imagined I was in one of those movies with a
 pit-fight to the death, as the veins in our muscles
 popped like major roadways on a map.

It was a dance of testosterone fueled combat
 imbued with an inherent sensuality


A bear hug is the greatest demonstration of one man dominating another. 
 My powerful bearhug has ended the careers of many a bouncer!

For the next 5 minutes the incredibly strong Bouncer wracked my body in the dragon headlock until I felt that my abs would burst. The hold  stretched my hard, muscular abs  as he continued the brutal pressure. My abdominal  muscles stood out like armored steel plates and the Bouncer's giant  python sized arms bulged as he continued to bear down with relentless pressure. The torture was almost unbearable. I was gasping for breath. The muscles of my midsection were searing hot.  My head flew back and a groan of  agony burst from my lips. 

The Bouncer dropped the dragon headlock. I lay on the floor pain wracked.  My midsection felt like it had been hit by a ten ton truck. Another groan of  agony burst from my lips. The bouncer towered over me while the crowd cheered him like adoring fan boys.


What’s the matter boy, are you too weak to break free?
How does your back feel now?

You fucked up big time tonight, boy. 
You picked the wrong bar and the wrong man
 to challenge!


The Bouncer showed off for the exhilarated audience
with a choke slam punctuated by his signature
crotch grab

“Your tummy hurting little boy?” taunted the Bouncer as I lay on the floor feeling as thought I had been stabbed in my gut with a knife. “ And you thought you had such great abs. What happened, huh?”

You know you are done! I have defeated you! I should
have toyed with you longer...I don't often get to humiliate
and destroy another fighter just as big and as muscular as I
am!
He held me high in the air showing off my helpless
body! Then power slammed me to the floor!

I lay on the floor pain wracked as groans of agony
burst from my lips! The bouncer stands victoriously
over his nearly defeated foe while his adoring fans
cheered thunderously


The Bouncer did a victory lap  flexing in triumph for the 
crowd!  But his celebration was premature: I still had some 
fight left in me!

As I lay on writing on the floor, the Bouncer plants his size 14 boot on my crotch. He uses his foot, powered by his big bodybuilder muscled leg, it to hold me still underfoot.  His country boy muscle was dominating my city boy muscle. 

My cock was at full mast. My  9” ramrod was fully engorged due to the contact with the Bouncer’s muscular body, the hard wrestling, and the pain/pleasure factor of both. The Bouncer grinned as he felt that mammoth male muscle and realized I was as hard as an iron pipe. 


“So that’s why you wanted to wrestle me, wasn’t it pretty boy. You like being dominated by stronger musclemen, don't you, phaggot? But I don’t let any man have what he wants unless he can beat me. And obviously you aren’t one of them. But that doesn’t mean that I can’t take what I want from you. That’s why I am the boss because I dominate my bitches and they service me. That is one of the house rules that you agreed to.”

"Do it! Do it!!Do it!!!" the bloodthirsty crowd began to chant. Obviously the bar patrons had seen others in my position before.  I of course didn't know what the "it"  that they was clamoring for was, but I knew I was about to find out.

The Bouncer dropped, his knees on my biceps and his ass on my chest, pinning me to the floor so that the over-packed crotch of his jeans was inches from my head. Over come by  his uncontrollable lust to dominate other muscular males, the Bouncer was oblivious to the audience watching.   Judging from the  crowd's reaction,  the Bouncer had had similar lapses of self control in the past, and this was what they had been waiting for.

Still pinning me, the Bouncer unbuttoned his jeans. “You fucked up big time tonight,city boy. You picked the wrong bar…”  He slowly and dramatically began to unzip his jeans.  "You're lucky I don't make you unzip this zipper with your teeth..." the Bouncer says with a smile, like he's doing me a favor.  He pulls his nuts out, indifferent to the mixed audience watching or the chorus of oohs, ahhs and gasps as the ginormous ball sack tumbles out of his fly.  This redneck stallion had a set that would cast shade and shame on a prize bull!

Next thing I know there is a pair of jumbo-sized hairy nuts dangling in my face.  The look on the faces of every male in the bar left no doubt that the Bouncer had the biggest balls in the joint, literally and figuratively.  Then he rubbed his oversized balls on my face in front of everyone, thus asserting his alpha dominance not only over me but every male watching.  The Bouncer pressed his crotch into my face and started to tea bag me. He moved so that his big balls came down and covered my face, smothering my nose and mouth. All I could taste, see or smell was  sweaty nut sack. 

“This is how you like it, isn’t it city boy? Dominated by a big fucking country muscle stud like me! Fuck yeah! Feel my muscle power, city boy! Look at me, boy! Look at these muscles that just made you my bitch!” he hissed in a deep whisper through gritted teeth. I looked, and Fuck, what a body the bouncer had!   Sweat streamed down the crevices in his muscled torso and dripped down on my pecs. I was consumed by the endorphins flooding my chiseled body. I was so hot and turned on by the muscled body that was dominating me that my cock couldn't get any harder.

The Bouncer pulls back, straightens up, and panted heavily, his powerful chest heaving as he sucked in air,  I am just glad to be getting some air of my own again.  But my reprieve is to be short-lived.  I see the Bouncer starting to dig his cock out his jeans. "Get ready to suck, boy" he commands.  The crowd lets out a collective gasp as he pulls out a horse size cock that looks to be as big as mine!  The bouncer stud is ready for his domination-over-another-alpha male orgasm, the most powerful orgasm a man can have, at least in my experience.  It looks like I'm about to suck his dick and get a facial, but I'm not done yet.

Angered over the insult,  I jumped to my feet, shocking the bouncer and the spectators alike. Before he could react, block my incoming fist or tighten his abs,  a shot into The Bouncer's gut  doubled the  Bouncer over. Instantly I dropped him to his knees. The  Bouncer violently gagged as he threw up a mass of spit. From his knees the Bouncer pounded a few solid shots to my exposed abs that shook  my rock hard mid section like an earthquake.  I followed up with a knee to The Bouncer's face, splitting his lips.  Blood spewed out. Without hesitation the I began to pummel my opponent's face with vicious lefts and rights, opening cuts and gashes that began to drench the  Bouncer's face with his own blood.


Vicious lefts and rights opened cuts and gashes
that began to drench the fighters in  blood



Nearly unconscious from the barbaric beating, The Bouncer reeled about on his knees    The Bouncer reached up. He grabbed the Mule’s balls.  He ferociously squeezed them in his mighty hand.  I bellowed like a castrated bull and let off a powerful right cross to his face that opened a cut on the bridge of the Bouncer's nose.  Then I clutched the Bouncer's head, stood him upright and plowed my great fist into his forehead.  Then I scooped the beefy Bouncer up, carried him over to a nearby solid wood table and viciously body-slammed him down onto it.

The Bouncer wailed out in pain as the table cracked and disintegrated under his muscular bulk.  Then I yanked  him off the crumbled table by his head. I led him to the pool table and slammed him on that.  The pool table held firm and The Bouncer bounced off as if he was a rubber ball. He was severely dazed.  The Bouncer wasn't moving as I scooped him up again.



We stood cemented together, chest to chest, 
nipples to nipples, abs to abs, hard cock to hard cock


I growled as I started to pummel one mighty blow after another into the Bouncer's gut, quickly rendering his cobblestone abs to mush. He clinched me to try to stop the blows, collapsing  into me.  For an instant we stood cemented together, chest to chest, nipples to nipples, abs to abs, hard cock to hard cock.  The erotic sensation was too much for both musclemen. Together we sighed out loudly, moaned in momentary wanton lust for one another.  I shook my head,  gathered my senses, and Then I scooped the now weakened Bouncer up in my arms in an overhead gorilla press.


I scooped the now weakened Bouncer up in my arms in an 
overhead gorilla press



I could hear the audience cheering for me. This crowd loved to see some guy get his ass kicked but tonight it was there local champ finally getting taken down.  Crowd was on my nuts now as The guys and gals just stood there with eyes bulging, dicks hard and vags wet. None of them could remember seeing such a vicious match! I was barely aware of my surroundings as I easily lifted my opponent's helpless physique above my head parading him around the floor for all to see. It must have been an impressive sight with all my massive bodybuilder muscles flexed while holding the damaged broken-down body of the hard-muscled he-man bouncer over-head! I finally stopped in the middle of the floor and they didn’t have to wait to find out why. In one smooth easy motion, I twisted my big body down directing the Bouncer's thick back across my outstretched knee!

I laughed at the total destruction of the bouncer muscleman now at his feet while the crowd cheered,  as I walked around flexing my massive muscles for my now adoring fans. I wrapped one big  hand around the Bouncer's neck and easily lifted his broken body from the floor and racked him across my wide shoulder as i would one of the  barbells I have pressed thousands of times in the gym. I lifted the Bouncer up in the torture rack over my shoulders and I strutted around the room constantly bending my opponent almost in half as the Bouncer moaned, groaned and begged for mercy.



The Bouncer was as strong as a Silverback Gorilla!
I felt like Tarzan fighting with a Great Ape in one of those Jungle Movies

I spent some time walking around the room bending his helpless body on my massive shoulders as though he was a pretzel  showing off for the dudes and their ladies. When I was done I didn’t even drop him, I tell him "Time to finish you off, muscle boy," and then I just headed out the back door, to the cheers of the crowd that followed me out I do a  big bodybuilder military press, put him over my head and then toss his broken down body into the dumpster to hauled off with the trash in the morning.  He ain't moving so the crew start throw'n some beer cans in the dumpster on top him. I head back inside the bar.

Well after that fight every chick in the joint wants to suck my dick.

This HB 9 comes up and she's like  "Your muscles look stronger than Superman but you had me worried. You really got worked over,  I’m really sorry for you, baby "  And then I'm like "“Well sweet cheeks, you’re not as sorry as I am!” I confessed.

“I got to tell you, Big Guy,  I just figured with a great body like yours, and after your win in the arm wrestle that there was someone that might finally be able to  beat the  Bouncer in a fight. But then DAMN! The Bouncer started really kicked your ASS!”

“Hey, come on.” I tried to interject but she kept on.

“That was incredible! You two guys were about the same size and yet he took you to the CLEANERS! That dude wiped up the floor with your muscle-bound body! I’ve never seen anything like it”

"That beatdown you took was the hottest thing I’ve ever seen in a fight.  I didn't think  you were going to be able to  pull it out there against the Bouncer. I got so fucking horny watching those muscles of yours being punished."


That was the hottest fight I have ever seen, Handsome!
 gushes the local bar slut


I’m like "Damn girl I know! I could smell yo' puzzy getting wet from across the room" next thing this girl was grinding on me & I got a boner (nine inches of industrial strength cock). and then she was like "woah" .. I go "Yeah baby, you know it, but It's not gunna suck itself baby"

Local Bar Slut was horny as fuck for me. 
She was practically fucking me on the dance floor!


She started dancing on me and within 30 seconds I was making out with her.  She was rubbing up all over me,grinding and shit. I swear she couldn’t keep her hands off me. She tried to see if her hands would fit around my bulging biceps, of course they didn't. Then, she slipped her warm hand inside my t-shirt, her fingers traveling along every cut of my rippling washboard abs and even squeezed my muscular pecs.  The the  Cowgirl slut unbuckles my cowboy belt. Since I am going "commando" (no underwear) and I buy my jeans 2 sizes larger to accustom my huge quads and my big squat butt she didn't have no trouble as her hand slipped casually inside my pants resting on my muscle-butt. Then I felt a finger digging between my damp butt cheeks and a sharp fingernail probed softly at my asshole. Fuck, the horny bitch was finger-fucking me right there in public.



Then she pulled out her finger, and pulled my jeans down in the back, far enuff to show off the top quarter of my eye-popping rock hard muscle bubble butt, the stuff of which wet-dreams are made! This kinky cowgirl was turning me into a "sagger boy" right on the dance floor. She puts the top of my bubble butt and crack on display. 

I got a big ass. Black chicks said I have a big butt for a white guy, a black guys butt, ghetto booty, and from what I could tell, my Squat butt is what landed me this slut, since she was totally ignoring the nine inch iron pipe of a baby-maker in the front of my jeans as she felt up my ass. She was putting my trophy ass on display for the crowd so WTF, I will play along. She calls me "Sagger Boy", sags the jeans, as I feel a lot of eyes now staring at my bare, tan, muscular ass, so I flexed my glutes, the bubble of each bulge of muscle rising and falling. 


 "I’m built like a stud stallion, both fore and aft ." I lean over and boasted in her ear, while she continues to feel my hard muscled bubble-butt . "This can all be yours", I whispered, turning and waggling my magnificent 1/4 naked chiseled glutes.
.
She could smell the strong animal-like scent of the shining sweat on my flexing buttocks, a sun-tanned ass that is firm and tight and showing crack, my glutes showing cleavage like two bowling balls stuffed into a pair of Levi's. It was truly a work of art, with its two perfectly symmetrical globes of muscle; its flawlessly smooth surface and melon-shaped butt cheeks.

Thats all it took to seal this deal. It was a toss up as to what was drooling more, her pussy or her mouth as she stared in awe at my clenched muscle glutes and ass crack. So I offer her a lift home.

Fast forward 10 minutes and were at her trailer and we started kissing and petting-she was wearing a slinky black dress from Whores-R-Us and I pulled out a tit and bit and sucked on it. 



You should be a porn star.  That's the biggest cock I've ever
seen on a white man!


Then I fingered her neatly trimmed blonde pussy and made her grab my cock. Took her inside and on the sofa we French kissed, then she suddenly started undressing leaving only her thong panties on. I got naked, rock hard, & flexed as she stared at my cock... "what do you feed that thing?"


"You should be a porn star. That's the biggest cock I've ever seen on a white man!" she said just b4 we locked into another wet kiss. I whispered "I want to fuck the shit out of you" into her ear and she said "Fuck me-I need this huge rod" so I laid her down roughly on the floor and i mounted her reverse cowboy style, so i could fuck her titties while she licked that ass of mine that she had been lusting after.   She ate my sweaty ass and sucked my smooth bull balls like a hooker with a gun to her head.


I took her back to her Trailer where I fucked her a dozen times by sun-up


Next I picked her up and placed her on the couch, taking the thong off, and spread her legs and lifted her ass in the air. I took my big dick and slid it inside her moist cunt, telling her how beautiful she was and how much I'd wanted to fuck her (In Latin of course, like Romeo, showing off my higher college edumacation.. these dumb redneck chicks dig that shit). I started humping her gently, but she wanted harder-and shouted as much! I rammed into her harder, telling her she was my woman now, my slut, and that I was going to fuck her as much as I wanted! She kept saying "oh yeah" as I rammed on. Next I laid her face down on the sofa and penetrated her again. She kept saying "fuck me" as I felt it was coming. I pulled it out and telling her I was making her mine splattered my cum on her tits and I rubbed it on her and made her do the same. I fucked her half a dozen times that night.


When the sun came up I hauled my over developed ass out of her bed and tried to get away without her waking up.  But she did. "You are fantastic, your a fucking  bull!  When can we get together again?

"Um, well, I got to return some VHS tapes to Blockbuster and then I'm  reading the Bible to some blind folks at the nursing home...so I'm not really sure.  My phones dead right now so I will have to call you..." I lied convincingly.   

"OK, sounds good.  Let's have a Threesome next time. You, me and the bouncer.  I love watching dudes fuck!" she bubbles, as I head out the door in just in my jeans and carrying my boots, making a fast getaway with the only two items of my clothing I could find.  

"Yeah, well I don't do more dicks than chicks in a bed," is what I am thinking, but instead I just say "Sounds great, cupcake!"

The last thing I hear over the squeal of the tires on my jeep as I speed away is her calling  "Wait! Wait!  You forgot to get my phone number, or my name for that matter.  And what's yours..."


Bottom line: the visit to Ganny's turned out better than I was expecting....

****************************************************

Special thanks to the fantastically talented Enrique Nieto Nadal for supplying the artwork for this post, while Artist Brah Steve takes a much deserved respite.


Make sure to check out Enrique's website http://www.enietonadal.es/


and remember that If you would like your likeness in a piece of art like the ones above, send a photo to nieto.enrique6@gmail.com and he will work up a sketch concept, if you like the idea, he will work up a finished drawing and send it to you as a high definition attachment to print out in the size you choose. For the reasonable price of $75 preferably though Paypal, it can be you in a pic like those above!





5 comments:

  1. BREAKING THE BOUNCER and then breaking your balls on a chick NICE FREAKING NIGHT!!!! WAY TO GO STUD!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. FUCKING HOT IMAGES !!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fuckin gawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwd! i thk i know some of the hot image u got there... from ULF, its possible????

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great story Mule, hot AF (as always ;) And cool artwork too!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts