Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Blast from the Past - Santa and Mule Throw Down (Director's Cut)

 





THE GRUDGE MATCH OF ALL GRUDGE MATCHES IS BACK!  2021 Edition!
story by Mule (largely rewritten), edits by Edit Brah, original art by Steve and Enrique Nieto Nadal, additional picture wrangling by Edit-brah and Mule



'Twas the night before Christmas when all gyms were closed, not a bodybuilder was lifting and all in repose.
  The stockings were hung by the dumbbells with care, in hopes that Santa with supplements soon would be there.
 The meatheads were nestled all snug in their beds, while visions of carbs sweetly danced in their heads.  
I in my gym shorts, and in my jersey, this whore, had settled all cozy for a long winters snore. 
 When out on the lawn there arose  such a clatter, that I sprang from the bed to see what was the matter.
  Away to the windows, I flew like a flash, pulled up the blinds and opened the hatch. 
 The moon on the breast of the new fallen snow, gave the luster of mid day to the objects below. 
 When what to my wondering eyes should appear but a  pimped out sleigh with 8 roided reindeer. 
With a jacked bearded man in furs, decked out like a pimp, I knew in a moment this was no mere gym chimp!

The days of the jolly old elf were gone, Santa has been into a fitness craze over the last few decades, probably because of all the supplements. weights, etc. he has been delivering, sampled some himself.  Now Saint Nick was SWOLE as a muthafuker!

St Nick was Swole as a Muthafuker!

Santa was lifting:


One more rep, Santa!

And wrestling:

.
Never Defeated and Undisputed North Pole Champ!


Your Mule was spending Christmas Eve over at this new HBB 10's place. The sloot's name was Rebecca or something like that.  Whatever. 

Rebekka?  Rebecca? Rosalyn? Rowan? Raquel? 
Who can remember names, she was great in bed,
THAT I can remember! Wait, I thought,
looking back at the sloot sleeping next to me,
That was last week's sloot I was imagining.



This was Rebecca/Rosalyn/Rowan/Raquel from
THIS WEEK, I must be getting older, the sloots are
 all beginning to blur together, oh wait, they have
 been doing THAT since High School!



I had snapped suddenly awake and gotten up from the bed where I had been dreaming of Santa bringing me a: 7 mm Rem mag Colorado Buck Edition rifle with a carbon fiber Kevlar reinforced caramel brown colored-black spider webbing stock with a 24 inch hand-lapped stainless steel barrel, Cerakoted in tungsten grey and finished off with a muzzle brake... 


♥♥♥SUCH SWEETNESS♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
        
Some noise had woke me up, and I decided I should go downstairs to make sure it wasn't a burglar after the Christmas presents.  I pulled my naked ass out of the nice warm bed and put on my drawers, but couldn't find my jeans in the dark bedroom and I didn't want to turn on the light and scare off the burglar before I had the fun of dealing with the situation.  "Fuck it," I thought, as I headed down stairs . . .



I looked all around the downstairs, even in the closets and found no burglar.   My disappointment is immeasurable. My body is all ready for a fight and now I have been blue-balled.  But then I realized I was hungry and my mind turned to food. 


 There I was eating all the cookies-n-creme protein bars left for Santa, and mixing in some protein powder into the milk...when I heard a noise on the roof!  

I definitely heard it that time.  

Santa was up on the roof.   What I didn't know was that this was one of his favorite stops. 


Where them sloots at?


What Mrs. Claus didn't know wouldn't hurt her, and Santa knew where ALL the really naughty ho's were at and it was going to be a night of HO! HO! and another HO! for that randy elf!


Rebecca was DEFINITELY on
Santa's naughty list!

Santa  popped down the chimney, and then unleashed a snort of derision, seeing that his protein bars had been scoffed down by an interloper!  Still he had to do his jolly followed by a:

"Ho! Ho! Ho!, where's that Ho', Rebecca at!"

To this I replied:

"Hey fairyquins, dat ho' Rebecca is MY ho'--at least for tonight!"

Santa gave me a glower...."Ahhh Mule...you were definitely on my naughty list AGAIN this year....guess you won't be getting that new rifle you have been hankering for!"

Ahhh Mule...you were definitely on my naughty list
AGAIN this year!



"I am sure there is something in that big sack of yours I might fancy. I will have to take a gander!" I replied with a snarl.

"You will have to go through ME first, cupcake!" Santa said with a grimace.

"NOT a problem, Gandalf!" I snorted.

Santa reaches for the buttons on his white fur trimmed red jacket as he removes it slowly. Much more slowly than necessary. On purpose, for effect. First unbuttoned just enough to show the shelf of muscle at the top of his chest and the canyon that separates his two pecs  Then Every shredded corded sinewy muscle is exposed inch by every so seductively slow inch. His vast and spectacularly shredded physique that caught me off guard, this newly revealed masterpiece of muscle that is a match for mine. Maybe more than a match.  Santa is trying to upstage and muscle-mog your Mule! 

Santa slowly removes his fur trimmed red jacket

Revealing a spectacularly shredded physique
 that caught me off guard!

A masterpiece of muscle that is a match for mine!

And ole Saint Nick  truly was a sight to behold… bulging forearms, blasted upper arms with bowling ball biceps … heavy triceps, death-star delts and mini-mountain traps. His thick pecs hung from his body… the square kind, with big half-dollar sized nipples. Six bulging abdominal muscles created a formidable wall of muscle His pleasant smile merged closer to a cocky one of ‘yea. Go ahead muscle boy get a good look.’ I could tell he was getting off on his big reveal. 

You're a big strong boy, Mule
but there is no way your guns are going to beat mine!



Santa checks me out, of course he does, You know the drill when two muscle studs first meet: the initial stare-down, gazing at each other, some overt flexing and posing, then the sizing up of each other. Santa is looking me up and down, his eyes rake over every inch of my body. He checks out my bulging biceps, chiseled pecs and sculpted abs, my thickly muscled thighs, thick rock-hard muscled ass and pronounced bulge. He likes the view. OK, I smirked.  I can play this muscle intimidation game too.  I stretched my muscles, showing off my own far younger and equally impressive physique. I throw a couple of poses at him to show off what I got. 

OK, I smirked. 
I can play this Muscle-intimidation game too.  


I throw a couple of poses at Santa to show off 
my own far younger and equally impressive physique


Then Santa brought his arms up into a double bicep flex.  I can't take my eyes off of those incredible mounds of muscle he is blasting right in front of me as I visually eat up every muscle on this perfect example of a muscle man.  He knows I am enjoying my view as much as he did his.  

Santa kicks off his black boots and unfastens his broad buckled belt, letting his pants fall to the floor. He step out of pants and now stands in front of me  buck naked other than an overpacked white jock strap which barely contains his huge cock and nut-sack. I am wearing the underwear I pulled back on when I woke up before I came down looking for the burglar, that shows off my equally impressive bulge. 

Two muscle bulls square up  chest to chest and nuts to nuts to
 prove who is the strongest muscle man.


Two muscle bulls about to line it up  chest to chest and nuts to nuts to prove whose the best muscle man.  Ah, the thrill of having two muscle studs who know they can defeat most anyone their size...and then putting that reputation on the line to see who can kick whose ass. 

Let's get this over with! I've got a slut to fuck and a couple of
 hundred million toys to deliver after I kick your ass!


"Let's get this over with," Santa said. "I got a slut to fuck and a couple of hundred million toys to deliver after I kick your ass!"



"NOT a problem!"  I snorted "Bring it!"  I yelled doing the international hand sign for: COME AT ME BRO

"Consider it brung!" he replied with a hearty and jolly Santa laugh.

 And with that,  IT WAS ON!!!

Santa charged me like a bull

 Santa charged me like a bull with both arms open! But I was ready. I ducked under the charge, firing a hard fist into Santa's ripped stomach.  To my surprise, my fist connects with a rock-solid ab wall as strong as my own!  There is a sound like a cannon shot as my anvil of a fist lands followed by a bull-like grunt but my fist bounces off Santa's rock-solid abs inflicting no damage to his brick-wall of a mid-section

Santa's momentum carried him behind me. He spun around only to find I had done the same and was ready and waiting for him. CRACK! This time My hard fist struck Santa's jaw, sending him stumbling backwards. 

I immediately charged in  as the not-so-jolly muscle- bound elf reached for his jaw, stabbing Santa's abs with a combination of punches! My first blow is a full on powerhouse assault. And I keep them coming. Relentless full power full contact punching strikes! I am determined to turn  those steely abs to mush.  The thudding sound of my fists hitting thick hard muscle and the ape-like grunts of my target echo off the walls of the room.  His brick-like ab muscles are holding, but Santa's grunts get louder with each punch and his body begins to bend over slightly.  But before I can fold him over there is a  WHOOSH!  as  Santa sends a retaliating punch sailing past my head.  Good thing my boxer reflexes let me slip that punch because it sounded and look powerful enough to have knocked my head right off my shoulders!

I swung recklessly, trying to connect with a knockout punch but showing better reflexes and more speed that he had so far Santa  Quickly backed right out of the my reach. Santa bounced back and forth, staying light on his feet, fists raised. Looks like Santa had some serious boxing skillz. Who would have thunk it!

As I moved forward, Santa feinted with a couple of blows at my gorilla-size noggin once again. I avoided the blows, but crafty Santa had only been moving me into position. WHUMP! Santa lifted a boot into my abs, driving it in hard. I stumbled back, hunching slightly. WHAM! Santa seized the opportunity. He lifted an upper cut that landed right below my chin. 


Damn it, how did I come to be fighting SIX Santas,
 and why are they so blurry?


Next he was using my head like a speedbag. 




WHUMP!  Santa lifted his massive leg and landed  a round house kick to my chest that knocked me off-balance  sent me sprawling backwards and  into the Christmas tree, knocking it over and tripping over some presents finally landing on my hard muscled butt on the floor. My head was festooned with garlands and tinsel from the tree...I was looking a pretty sorry sight!


Your Mule may have to rethink his strategy!


But don't despair dear readers, your Mule was not finished, no not by a long shot! 

"Dear readers.."  Wait!  That's me!  Mule mentioned ME on his
 Blog!!! Wait till I tell my friends on Facebook about this.  Andrew
 will be so jealous!  Maybe Enrique will do a picture of me..."

 I got to admit Santa was  Pretty spry for a guy who has been around for centuries, guess he picked up some Muay Thai shit in his travels!  Santa-Fu?


Santa Fu!


My thick muscle laden 54" chest is like a fortress so nothing was hurt other than my pride.  Santa didn't realize that tho, because he moved in fast thinking I was at least stunned.  Nope! Big Mistake, Santy. 

I was ready for him. I spun, sweeping Santa's legs out from under him. As Santa toppled down, I leapt up with my peak athlete  reflexes and landed on top of him. I pinned Santa on his back under my 247 lbs. of solid muscle weight. I was holding him down by both of his wrists to keep him trapped and pinned as he struggled against me.  Then I raised up and brought my hard knee down right into Santa's gut! The knee broke past the muscles and sent him into convulsions.

With Santa coughing, I  let go of his left wrist and quickly brought my forearm down across Santa's thickly muscled bull neck. Santa had the wherewithal to twist and buck upwards, 
throwing me off and to the side and scrambling away.

I  was up fast, but so was Santa. When we scrambled to our feet, both of us 
were more cautious than we had previously been. We now know that we each have the body of a bodybuilder with the immense strength of a powerlifter, and possess speed and agility one does not normally find on men of our size and bulk  We circled one another, the battle underway again. We are both powerful, pumped and pissed.  The air we breathed reeked with the smell of testosterone, sweat, peppermint candy canes, oreos and potpourri  (goddammit Santa!)

"You do know how to fight; I’ll give you that, muscle-boy. But I thought you were more into wrestling and tests of strength than throwing hands, Mule....." Santa said slyly. The cock and balls nesting in his jock strap were huge and demanding release.  Fighting makes Santa hard.  It does the same to me.  All that testosterone and adrenaline and bodily contact is enough to give any real male a boner.




Santa raised his hands and spread his fingers. I nodded knowingly. A  test of strength. . Good, I smiled. I hoped that when I brought this north pole strongman down to his knees, it would bring him to his senses and with luck the match might even end right then.  After all, I needed to avoid doing any serious damage to Santa.  Think of the children!  How is Santa gonna get them presents out if I puts him into the Hospital.  Not to mention millions of  poor parents having to explain 'supply chain issues' to crying, disappointed children.

I charged at him with arms up. He reached up to stop me. Our hands met in a grip above our heads with loud "slap"!    Our fingers locked like vices and immediately started trying to force the other down. We moved closer, banging our massive, heaving chests together. Two musclemen grunted and strained as we stood chest to chest, nipples to nipples, hands locked tightly in place. We pushed with all our might as our red faces grimaced from their strenuous exertion and our bull necks strained with such intensity that the veins seemed to almost pop through their flesh.

A  test of strength!
With fingers locked like vices the two powerhouses 
 try to out-muscle the other! 

Vibrations in our arms, the quivering of our massive glutes, the rippling striations of our upper back and shoulder muscles, the rivets of sweat forming on each man's face and body, the puffing of our cheeks, and the various shades of red each man's face turned as we applied tremendous force to one  another. Our massive chests and rippling abdomens pressed against one another like walls of warm steel.

Bulging biceps in our arms, the quivering of our massive glutes,
 the rippling striations of our upper back and shoulder muscles,
the rivets of sweat forming on each man's face and body,
as we applied tremendous force to one  another. 

We were two evenly-matched competitors, but eventually with tremendous strain I got my hands on top. Now I had a slight leverage advantage.  I confidently exerted all my strength on Santa's muscles. Every muscle fiber in my body strained to force the mighty North Pole muscleman down to his knees.  Ol' Claus slowly felt himself being overpowered by his rival and being forced to his knees. Desperately he tried to reverse the leverage, but could not. Like me, his teeth clenched, he strained with every ounce of strength he possessed, as the veins in his massive arms, chest and neck stood out.  Straining, grimacing, and pushing in a futile attempt to remain in control he began to get panicky when he realize he was losing, causing more adrenaline to flow into his blood stream to fuel his muscles as they worked furiously to regain control.

Despite his efforts, I was slowly winning the contest.  That is until Santa  suddenly lifts his knee into my  midsection.  He caught me without a protective flex. My eyes bulged and air exploded out my lungs as Santa's knee slammed into my gut, sinking deep into my abs causing me to double over and  stumble back, coughing, spluttering, and heaving for air.

I was caught completely unprepared when Santa ducked behind me, rapidly jerked my wrists behind my back, and kicked the back of my knees hard. I dropped like a log to my knees. Santa extended my arms straight behind me, controlling me by my wrists. My massive pecs stretched to their limit as Santa pressed my wrists back to back. Through gritted teeth, Santa taunted, “Like I said, you’re a big boy… a big, dumb boy.”

.

~Enrique Nieto Nadal

This is almost too easy. 
 I expected more of a challenge from you, Mule!
But keep trying!
I am enjoying beating the shit out of you!




Santa shifted his weight to his left foot and carefully lifted his right foot, planting it solidly in the small of my wide back. Pressing with his foot and pulling on my arms at the same time, Santa pried his opponent painfully backward.

As an experienced and frequent fighter, I  was accustomed to being captured in dangerous  positions and always welcomed the challenge of muscling my way out. But despite my grunting flex and twisting attempts to escape, Santa was controlling me handily. In a flash, Santa pulled his big right foot away, and then stomped it hard again into my spine.  It hurt like hell and I grunted in pain.

Slowly, Santa pressed me  until I found myself laid out on my stomach on the floor, my arms continuing to be ripped backward as Kris Kringle drove his bare foot into my back. “You’ve got nothin’, boy!” Santa barked down at me. 

Again, Santa lifted his foot and stomped it down. A gasp of pain came from my mouth as my head jerked back reflexively. Instantly, I felt Ol' Saint Nick shifting his weight, leaning backward and prying my upper chest off the floor. I was genuinely awed at the power he exhibited in  prying my upper body backward. I felt a momentary flash of doubt in my complete confidence in my physical superiority.  This swole-as-all-fuck dude not only had an on-point physique on level with mine, but to my shock, I realized that  his muscles might be as strong as mine to boot!  Work muscles, not just 'for show' muscles.  




Who would have thunk that the owner and manager of a North Pole sweat shop of toiling, exploited elves would be so swole.   Taking a cue from Jeff Bezos at Amazon, Santa had adopted impossible work quotas and his elves had to urinate into bottles as bottles as bathroom breaks would put them into quota arrears and make them face Santa's abominable foreman!




Suddenly, Santa released my wrists as He stomped once more, hard, into the center of my back and then stepped away. “I thought you were strong boy,” Santa said,  “ But it looks to me like you just work out to impress the sluts and the gay dudes..  I think all those big Muscles of yours are just for show...get up and I will show you what real power is...I said Get up boy...I am just starting to punish you.”   I break his hold, but Santa decided to soften me up with a punch combo to rival my own signature one.

Santa had an impressive three-punch combo
that had me seeing stars


Santa had an impressive three-punch combo that had me seeing stars and left me  on all fours on the floor. Those punches were definitely going to leave some shiners in the morning.

One...





Two...


    
Three!!!



I got to hand it to the old dude. 
That's how it's done!
Santa has my three-punch combo down solid.


As soon as I am back on my feet from the 3-punch combo, the cobwebs still clearing from my head, Santa comes at me. I am still hearing Christmas bells and seeing Christmas stars from his punch when Santa growls: "That's just a taste of what I have in Store for you, Mule!"
 
That's just a taste of what I have in Store for you, Mule!

 And true to his boast, Santa grabs me in a bearhug, his swollen biceps and thick forearms wrapped around me applying crushing pressure.  I threw my arms around Santa and bearhugged the muscle-elf in return, just managing to link my fingers behind the Santa's enormous back. We both  gritted our teeth as we applied our strength to the other, our muscles pulsating with power.


The heat generated by the close proximity of our straining muscle-laden physiques was like a furnace.  So tight was the hold that I could feel the nipples on his pecs a burning into me. I gasped for air. It was a titanic battle between two nearly naked epitomes of manhood – our huge muscular asses visibly  flexing, our enormous thighs popping with sinew, our monstrous backs rippling with power, our shredded abdomens, inflating and deflating against each other! Our swollen bulging biceps and thick forearms wrapped around each other applying crushing pressure, as our wet distended crotches bump, grind, and mash together. As our bulging crotches ground together, each of us were able to assess the other's manhood. Both of us were equally impressed and satisfied that this was indeed a worthy challenger to his own shaft in respect to size.  "Here's a taste of what's in store for you!" Santa grunted as he ground his swollen crotch into my package. I let out an involuntary erotic moan! 

"Yeah, Mule– I really enjoy bearhugging your thick chest, stud"  Santa said, bearing down with a burst of pressure from his flexing arms, trying to break me on his mighty chest and strong abdomen. He wasn't using any combat skill. He was simply crushing me with pure muscle. I felt myself surrounded by huge muscle as warm as a furnace and as hard as stone.

As I struggled for breath. my hands roamed over his upper body, feeling the muscles pulsating with power.  Santa cranked up the pressure on his bearhug again, as he applied even more power around my expansive ribcage, compressing my ribs within his mighty arms, and causing me to grunt in pain.  Our  massive bodybuilder  abdomens beat against one another, like large drums, as I attempted to breathe in oxygen against  Santa's crushing power.   Our 'roided muscle guts flexed past our jutting pecs as the interlocking concrete blocks that composed our turtle shell muscle bellies ground against each other.  We both moaned then groaned as our abs held, resisting each other.

We had matched up muscle to muscle in the bearhug, and so far every one of our bulging muscles had proven equally strong and hard! 

"Shit, who would had thunk that Santa really is a fucking muscle freak !"  I thought.

~Enrique Nieto Nadal




Santa had one helluva playbook, cause Santa's next move was to lower his hips, placing his large cockhead directly into the under shaft of my sex meat. He began to ravenously cock-fuck my iron hard tool against my own rock hard abs. Santa humped and brutally pounded his  powerful fuck-pole deep into the underside of my thickly veined stallion stud cock, smashing it into my rippling abs. He was cock-fucking me with his mighty cock. He grunted loudly with each powerful strike, shaking his sweat-drenched head from side to side. Beads of perspiration flew every which way as he ratcheted up his pulverizing hammering attack. Low painful moans mixed with erotic sighs escaped my lips under the force of  muscular Santa's attack. Faster and faster he bludgeoned away at my man meat until he abruptly stopped, leaving his huge cockhead buried deep into the shaft of my sex tool.  I was close to cumming, but Santa Claus was also about to be cumming to town.

"I'm close to cumming...but you're closer!" Santa moans  into my ear.

"You're strong, Santa, but feel my power...we will see who is really stronger" I  snorted with the side of my face buried deep into Santa's mammoth chest. Then  I squeezed with everything I had to crush the  Elfin strongman into submission. As our two phenomenally muscular bodies compressed together Santa's face showed his shock and surprise at my strength. 

Santa roared out as his massive body violently twisted and jerked in my arms, trying to break free from my destructive hold. He put his hands under my jaw and attempted to push my  head and body away, but I simply powered-up my hug and squeezed ever harder.  As I held Santa captive in my body-smashing hug, I felt my mighty cock rising to the occasion. The contact of his muscle compressed into my muscle was erotically arousing both of us. Our sex tools rose up between our massively muscular physiques.  

Wily Santa  placed his hard cockhead against my own gigantic cockhead. He pressed forward. It was like two giant anacondas fighting. My long thick cock flipped up against my rock-hard stomach, stretching almost to my nipples. Santa slammed his own mighty fuck-pole into the base of mine. He pressed in hard as he wrapped me up in his powerful bearhug. He mashed his muscled body into mine.

Loudly grunting from his effort he applied even more pressure to his devastating bearhug as he began to brutally bash his cock deep into the underside of mine with  powerful strikes. He bulldozed his cockhead deep into the underside of my sex tool as it was pinned across my rippling eight pack abs. As he began to viciously hump  each mighty blow to my cock brought me closer and closer to irresistibly shooting off a load. The sexual torture was becoming far too much for me to withstand. It was obvious that Santa was a very experienced cock fighter.  He was about to force me to shoot off the pent up ocean of cum that had been simmering in my balls since the beginning of the match.




“After I make you shoot your load, I will break you in half … then make you suck my big fat nuts!” he grunted. I could only moan and groan in response as the twin sensations of pain and pleasure as he sadistically hammered away at the undercarriage of my sex tool and systematically ratcheted up the intolerable pressure of his devastating bearhug.

"Two can play that game," I snarled  as I surprised the muscle-bound asshole by tightening up my own devastating bear hug. My  mighty cock, drooling heavily with pre cum, was like a battering ram as it viciously struck Santa's  bull-size ball sack over and over. 

With Santa again suffering in my powerful bearhug, he began to groan in pain as his heavily muscled body was smashed up against my solid iron frame. He felt his spine being crushed. He swung his arms wildly to free himself but he was held too fast and too tight. To add insult to injury, I was able to ram the head of my massive cock into the underside of the Santa's massive man meat, forcing it up and back into his thickly etched abdominals. Using his own trick against him,  I steadily applied more and more pressure to my brutalizing bearhug hold, I viciously humped my iron pipe of a cock into Santa's donger, stimulating the muscle-stud  to the irresistible urge to cum and shoot off his load in one massive ball-emptying explosion.

I grinned into Santa's pain-ravaged. My arms fully flexed around his thick muscled waist, as I forced his mighty chest deeper into my nipples, which, to the struggling strongman, felt like two  iron spikes drilling into him. Then I flexed my pecs, scrapping my jutting hard large nipples across his,  sending charges of erotic stimulation throughout his body.  Powerhouse Santa’s brain was being fried with wanton lust as well as an urge to succumb to his beefy protagonist, namely me.  I shook him like a rag doll from side to side. I put all of my might into the hold, increasing the excruciating pressure on his back.  My muscles swelled to new dimensions.  My massive lats widened so broad they were like twin barn doors. Then I followed up with a head butt to keep Santa under control as I continued to ram my fuck-pole into the  Muscle Beast of Christmas' manhood.

The sound of this massively-built hunk I was holding in my arms moaning in pain from my power was sexually arousing. My mighty cock pulsated out of control and my cockhead was flooded with pre-cum. 

We were both int the throes of a sadistic, lustful, bestial passion. We were both caught in a roid-rage of uncontrolled testosterone lust. We both savored  barbaric muscle destruction, whether we were being destroyed or doing the destroying. Some primitive  instinct had overtaken us. We were both hopelessly caught up in the erotically overpowering sexual roid rage of the moment. An unrepentant bestiality,-- an overwhelming, primal, lustful urge-- a pagan lust for total domination of our huge muscleman opponent.

I crushed my muscular nude body and my oversized s genitals into Santa's  oversized genitals, and rubbed against his nude muscular body with my own. Our ripped, veiny huge pricks ground one against the other. As my precum dribbled down onto Santa's dick, I grinned as I watched the Muscleman, burning with lust.  After a few minutes of rubbing our swords together, Muscle-Santa's breathing was increasing. He was gunna cum. His mighty body tightened. His huge body began to jerk. Hard, hot shots of semen began to burst inside him. His abused tool  was forced to release his pent up load.  His overpacked balls emptied, and with each tremendous bust. a great geyser of cum erupted up between us, showering  both musclemen, if we were in a white torrential rainstorm.

Santa's powerful penis had submitted to the power of my  huge cock. When Santa's prick spurted its white milk into the air, his jizz landed on both of our muscular bodies, in huge white globs. Santa is done.  I had just forced him to come.  For the first time in his life, another man had made Santa cum against his will.  I had proven my strength and sexual ability was more than a match for his.

Satisfied by my erotic conquest of Santa, I opened my arms wide,. Finally releasing Santa  from my bearhug.  I took a step back. Covered from head to toe in Santa's cum liked a frocked Christmas tree, I spread my arms wide and posed my magnificent body for him to see. 

"Don't you have some presents to deliver?  As much as I enjoy kicking your ass it seems a little selfish of me when all those kids are expecting ya....." I asked with genuine concern as I absentmindedly slid my right  hand down the front of my briefs and adjusted the position of my huge hard cock

Santa was walking off the effects of my bearhug, stretching out his abs, back, arms and shoulders. He looked at me and somehow smiled, as he said "Nah, don't worry about that. I got all the time in the world, literally. It's all a matter of time dilation and inter- dimensional quantum physics relativity, and other scientific shit a dumb meathead jock like you will never understand...."

Did Santa just call me a meathead and stupid?  Seemed kinda of mean if you ask me.  And not the sorta Christmas cheer I would have expected from him. Well, at least he smiled when he said it. 

"So no hard feelings, right?  I mean I still am going to get that 7 mm Rem mag Colorado Buck Edition rifle, right?  I ask nervously. 

I got no response from Santa as he continued to stretch out his muscles.  He raised his arms out to his sides in a slow, powerful arc, eventually planting his hands behind his neck.  He slowly exhaled and flexed his abs into two columns of river rock, each individual stone a masterwork of perfection. The muscles bulged and bunched against each other, then as Santa  slowly twisted his hips, they expanded and rolled. He watched me and raised his eyebrows in a smug smile. Slowly, he lowered his arms. 




"Shiiiiit,"  I didn't mean to say that out-loud but I did. 

Santa turned so that his thick, hairy, and heavily muscled chest faced me. Santa danced his huge pecs in front of my eyes and they moved in waves, like two stingrays gliding over the ocean floor. 




Santa hit a double biceps shot, and I froze as I gazed up at arms that looked like they could bend solid steel. They peaked, yet he tightened them more and they grew more. A network of veins fed the muscle fibers which danced under the skin, lumping into incredible, individual heads of rock hard muscle. 




Santa continued posing, moving his hands up and behind his head once again. Santa bucked his hips forward and exhaled, flexing his abs until they popped. 

You got one hell of a body, Mule!
 But u ain’t no match for THIS muscle!

Santa brought his arms down, turned to the side just a bit, grasped one wrist with the other hand and tucked them under his huge pecs in a side-chest pose. The meat of his pecs hardened into two gargantuan slabs of striated beef, quivering with power. 

Santa faced forward and put his hands on his hips. He moved one leg slightly in front of the other and flexed it. 




"Holy SHIT!"  I said. Santa's leg was ropes of muscles hardened into deeply cut valleys and peaks of muscle, rippling and alternately hardening into solid mounds. His leg size was off the scale.

Now you, my readers, would have been gob-smacked by
 such a spectacular and stimulating muscular display,
but Your Mule, being a paragon of mandom, was of course,
 little effected by such a sensual, striated, sinewy salacious
 display of cock-throbbing muscle, power, potency, virility
and jaw-dropping sex appeal 


Santa grinned at the me, with a smug, confident smirk. There may have been a bulge in my briefs, but that was from me being horned up for a fight. However, Santa took it for me falling under his sensual spell.  As he did, spittle dribbled down on to my chin, which clearly was from anger and not me drooling over his impressive physique.  He lifted up one arm and flexed it. He bounced his pecs  as his cock bulged, tenting out his jock strap. He rubbed his hands over his hairy chest, down to his thick abs. Alright already, Readers.  His  massive body WAS turning me on! 



Santa was hot as fuck and his muscle show had  made my dick painfully hard till it was throbbing and leaking fuck juice. I felt light-headed and  like I needed to breath into a paper bag.  The big purple knob of my cock was now sticking out the top of my briefs  like a periscope, as my rock hard donger tried to see what was going on.  

Santa grinned as he watched my cock fighting with my briefs. Still grinning, he slowly put his thumbs in the elastic of his jock, snapped the elastic a couple of times, then peeled his own jock off letting it drop down his long, muscled legs and onto the floor, revealing what appeared to be a third leg hanging between St. Nick's massive thighs!  His cock hung almost eight inches long and about four inches in diameter and  wasn't even fully hard. On top of being a total stud with a max-level physique, Santa had a porno-sized horse cock! 

"Jesus, you've got a big-ass cock, Santa!"  I said out-loud  in respect at the size, acknowledging the massive manhood dangling right in front of me.


"What's wrong, not  feeling so confident now, Mule?" Santa askes with and evil grin.   


I was still staring at Santa's huge and heavy swinging dick  when out of nowhere and with no warning, Santa kneed me in the balls.   I didn't even see it coming. I bellowed like a castrated bull and bent over, holding my aching balls, and wondering where in the hell that low blow came from. Santa was ready with another vicious knee, this one into my stomach, causing me to grunt like an injured ape.

Santa got right into my face almost nose to nose, then screamed  "I WILL MAKE YOU SUCK MY BIG HAIRY NUTS AND THEN FUCK YOUR FUCKING ASS WITH MY BIG FUCKING DICK YOU MOTHER FUCKING MOTHERFUCKER..." Santa screamed like he had Tourettes, spraying spittle into my face. His breath smelled like Oreos. Mmmmmmm......oreos..

I don't know how this dude ever got the Santa Claus gig with an attitude like that. Must be affirmative action.  Elf Power.

Disappointed kids or not, I have had enough. As a great American once said:  "That's all I can stand, I can stands no moar!!!"

"Who are you anyway compared to ME," he taunted,  "I am the spirit of the season, famed for millennia as Odin, Jul, Father Christmas, Old Saint Nick, Kris Kringle,  Père Noël, Babbo Natale, Weihnachtsmann and Santa! I am IMMORTAL, a veritable god, you are a mere sports lawyer, what impudence to challenge ME!"


I am the guy you never want to make angry,
 I am the guy who is going to kick your ass all the way back
 to the North Pole! I am your worse nightmare, Jingle Bells,
I AM MULE!

"I am the guy you never want to make angry, I am the guy who is going to kick your ass all the way back to the North Pole! I am your worse nightmare, Jingle Bells, I AM MULE!"

Grabbing him by his thick traps, I pulled him forward, kneeing him in the gut over and over. OOOFFF! AAAH! UNGGGHH!!! Spittle dribbled out of his lips. He started to double over.  I used a European uppercut to straighten him back up

I looked into his glassy eyes as he stood unsteadily on his feet in front of me.  He looked at me with that "look" - my favorite part of any fight when my opponents realize how outclassed they are. His big blue eyes started to fill with defeat and self doubt.

I cocked my fist and shot it up into his  gut .  His whole body jackknifed on my outstretched arm.  "Huuuuuggrrhhh!!!" He grunted in pain as his abs caved in around my fist. I turned his cobble stone abdominals back into the proverbial bowl-full-of-jelly belly of legend.  My fist drove his abs into his spine.   I slowly extracted my buried fist from the still doubled-up muscle stud Santa.  Without my fist to hold him up he fell to his knees, clutching his destroyed abs with both hands.

“Your tummy hurting big guy??” I taunted “ And you thought you had such great abs. What happened, huh? Oh, wait, I know.  Mule happened!" I laughed. 

"You won't beat me." he managed to say in a hoarse whisper with pain in his voice.

"Wanna bet?" I smiled. Then I kneed him in the chin, cracking his head and body backwards and leading through with a right punch to the side of his head that sent him backwards onto the ground.



He was unconscious

"Yeah!  Down for the count!  I fucking KO'd Santa Claus!"


Teabagging 


I looked down at the prone body at my feet, glistening with sweat, Santa's muscled torso unable to help him now. He was unconscious flat on his back, his chest heaving as he gasped for air. In this position Santa looked like dynamite. His whole body was glistening with sweat. From his muscled arms to his expanded chest to his large cock to his well defined legs Santa was now motionless.

Santa's large nipples were stretched slightly across his chest, his deep chest and his stomach was rising as he breathed heavily, his taut nipples rising and falling with his heaving chest. His enormous penis lay large and lifeless. It snaked up past his navel, resting on his washboard abs, his jumbo sized testicles lying on the ground in a loose fitting sack. His thick meat throbbed with his every heartbeat.


I straddled Santa's unconscious heavily muscled body
 and knelt down
!



I straddled Santa's body and knelt down. I began to massaged his steel-plated muscle chest and his rippling set of ab muscles. He had deep, deep cuts between the muscular bulges of his eight-pack. Cuts deep enough to wedge coins in. Ole Santa's eight-pack rivaled my  own armor-plated abs.  It was still inconclusive as to who had the strongest abs, since both sets of abs had stood up to the brutal battering and pounding they had taken as we had traded punches with each other.    As I felt the immense, warm, rock-hard muscle, precum began to almost pour out of the slit hole of my own fully erect cock. This muscle-hunk Santa is as hot as fuck and your Mule was EXTREMELY turned-on!

I began to massage his swole sweat-soaked pecs  and his
rippling set of ab muscles. 
Even unconscious, 
Santa's muscles were as hard as steel!



I lustfully stroked the palms of my hands slowly across Santa's swole sweat-soaked pecs and down his rippled abdomen. Even unconscious,  Santa's muscles were as hard as steel. My  hands slid wetly up and down his  sexy, sweaty  heavily muscled torso, so masculine  and utterly mind-blowingly arousing

With Santa still laid out helpless and unconscious  on the floor,  I move up his body and straddled Santa's face. I had nine  thick inches of  manhood hanging between my legs. Then I  crouched on top of him, my big swinging dick leading the way.

 "Time to wake-up, Santa. Nap-time over!"  I announced.   Santa began to show some signs of life, as he responded to my voice and his eyes fluttered open. He is shocked when all he can see is a horse cock and a pair of bull-balls

"I hope you like these," I  said, as I  pressed my bull-sized balls against Santa's face.  "OK, now lick 'em” I said  and place my big dick on his face and my nuts laying on his closed mouth.  I  even wiggled my massive testicles back and forth so they bounced around on his face— now literally rubbing it in his face. Santa must have felt embarrassed and humiliated beyond belief.

“Aw. Open up big guy!” I mashed my shaved smooth bag of nuts against his tightly closed lips.

“You afraid you might like sucking on a real man’s balls?” My rock hard dick is smearing precum all over his face and forehead as I grind my package in his face.

“FUCK YOU” Santa spits out between closed teeth. “I am not gay” he hisses. “And I damn sure don’t suck cock!”

“Poor Santa-baby is not gay huh?” I shake my head and lean down closer to his face. “Then why in the hell is your cock so fucking hard and poking me if you are not a fag”? I lean over close to his ear. “Don’t worry I won’t tell anyone what a horny little cock sucker Santa really is. Now open up and suck my nuts before I hurt you Santy”. I sit on his face wedging his nose deep into my  sweaty ass crack and rest my  oversized nuts on his mouth. With my muscled ass firmly planted on his face,  he is beet red and gasping for air.

Santa had gone from a paragon of  muscled virility and
 masculinity to total Christmas fairy


“I am the Muscle Stud that just kicked your big ass.” I flex in victory. “And if you don’t open that pretty mouth of yours and lick these balls I am going to kick your ass again, old man!”


.

~Enrique Nieto Nadal

Suck my big nuts or I will kick your ass again, old man!

I am kneeling  on both knees straddling Santa's head, stroking my very impressive cock. Santa has one hell of a body and right now it is  laid out flat looking up at me.  I lift the back of his head with my  strong hand and bring his face up to my bag of lemon sized balls dangling an inch from his mouth. “That is it. I won’t tell a soul. I promise.” I swing my nutsack back and forth, tantalizingly.

"Besides, you owe me.  For that pocket pussy you didn't come through  on when I was 13....suck my nuts and we will call it even.....dealeo?" I asked using my most persuasive tone. 

I started rubbing my dick in his face,  slapping my huge anaconda against his nose and lips. and even  slapping his rosy cheeks with my massive man-meat—asserting my dominance over him.

Apparently that convinced him because Santa opened his mouth.  His wet tongue comes out and he begins to lick them from the bottom of the round bag up to the cock.  Then he brings his mouth up to swallow both balls at one time and start to roll them around in his mouth.

He sucks harder and  tugs my nads to the end of their scrotum with suction extra hard. His fat tongue bounces them up and down in his mouth and runs all over them in circles.  He keeps sucking my balls—first taking one in his mouth, then the other, and finally both.

“Holy shit” I exclaim.

"Fuck, you've got a big nut-sack." Santa groans "Feels like you got two big plums in there, Mule. Your nuts are huge!" He  sensuously runs his tongue over my throbbing sack as I only respond with a groan  of pleasure. "You're such a fucking stud! Jerk off while I suck your balls, Mule! Jack that big fucking dick of yours!" Santa says, snorting and gasping to get the words out, while  he, but keeps sucking. 


Then I reached behind me and grabbed Santa's huge  penis, which was fully erect. I  let out a loud laugh, "Santa-Dude!" I yelled. "You're totally hard from my dick rubbing against your face! You're fucking loving this! You're totally getting off on it," I continued. "I had no idea that Santa liked dick. But it all makes sense, the way you hang around kids like Michael Jackson and wear furs like a transgenda...of course you're a homo -  just a jacked up polar fairy! "

At this point Santa was totally turned on by my power,
massive muscles and prodigious donger,
 he had forgotten about his quest for sloots and
could think only about his desire for Your Mule


“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!” my  head rolls back and my  hand starts stroking my  cock. “Your mouth is damn near as hot as your body.” I moan. I am  loving that big wet hot tongue. “Keep licking, I am already so close, Santa-Baby!”   I am edging myself with my hand on my cock as Santa sucks my balls. 

 I can hear my  fist slapping my  cock with a rapid fury, and my  vocal grunts from deep within my gut. My nuts are trying to draw up tight, but Santa is using his mouth to stretch out my scrotum.  His mouth is fighting with the cords in my nut sack to keep me from shooting.  My cock keeps leaking precum like a broken faucet. It dribbles out the piss slip of my  cock and Cock snot is leaking down my shaft and onto Santa's face

I used one hand to massage my nipples, and the other to masturbate my pulsating muscle meat.  I  worked myself up into an erotic frenzy.  With firm, strong strokes from my powerful hand, I jacked myself while Santa's hot mouth sucks my nuts! . I masturbated like I was trying to make the cut at Team USA's national jerkoff trials. 


Jacking off with my  right hand, I can see Santa raise his left arm up and flex his bicep to a massive peak.  It's hot as fuck and makes my nuts tighten up in Santa's mouth.  Still wacking off my big dick with my right, I rub my left hand up over his massive biceps. He  flexes it for me and that is all it takes. My massive man meat throbbed upright.  Santa's Muscle-Daddy hot body is enough to trip my nut and once I feel the sheer size and density of his flexed gun my cock erupts like a volcano.

Santa pops my  nuts out of his mouth and yells “Shoot it boy --.. beat your meat and blow your wad..” Santa- stud stud comes back to life egging me on. “Oh yea look at my fucking pythons, boy.” He flexes and pops both his biceps for me to enjoy. He is really getting into showing off. “These big guns are so hot they are going to make you cum.. Look at my muscles while you beat off,  boy!!! ”  he barks --it's an order, not a request.


My massive man meat throbbed upright as I stroked it. I used one hand to massage my nipples, and the other to masturbate my pulsating muscle meat. With firm, strong strokes from my powerful hand I jacked myself off, working myself up into an erotic frenzy. My breathing was increasing. My head flew back, "I'm gunna cum..." I moaned as my mighty body tightened. I felt my dick begin to fill with tingling semen.

My huge body began to jerk. I began to grimace as hard, hot shots of semen began to burst from my cock. I let go of my cock and lifted my hands behind my head, and flexed my muscles for Santa, showing off my rock-solid fat-free physique . The "V" formed by my lats was astounding. My body rippled with waves of steel muscle as I began my orgasm. I began to pose my thick, muscular body for Santa as I began to cum.

Santa was in lust-filled testosterone heaven as he looked up at the muscleshow.

"Shiiiiiiiiiiiit!!!" I yelled. My eyes rolled back and the  considerable muscle on my body  all bulged and flexed at once as I began shooting multiple loads of cum. I jerked with each ejaculation from my gargantuan cock as I grunted and moaned in pleasurable erotic agony from the force of my own ejaculations. My spurting cock flexed and pulsed, opening and closing like a sprinkler head as I shot rope after rope of thick cum so high they hit the ceiling.

I fell over to the floor and just laid there, every muscle still pumped up from the sex and wrestling, my  entire body covered in a thick layer of sweat and my  big cock still jerking and dribbling from my explosive orgasm.

"That was incredible, Mule.  You have a great cock and a body like Hercules." Santa gushed.    

"Huh?  Oh, he's still here. .." I think. OK, I got my balls drained so it's time to collect my presents and send Santa on his way.  

Now it was MY turn to shine.  I got Santa in a reverse head lock with one beefy arm, and used the other arm to swing ham-sized fists into Santa's face until  old St. Nick until he was seeing visions of stars and sugar plums dancing about his discombobulated head.


Rudolph, remembering the many slights by Santa,
 cheers on Mule!

 
Hello Life Alert,  Santa has been Muled and he can't get up!


 Then I grabbed his bag went through it  ripping open packages for things I was interested in, through the rest of the crap back in the bag, and tossed Santa and his bag back in his sleigh and told the reindeer to high tail it on to the next stop. They apparently knew the route. 
.
Let's see what I might like in these!

.
I sure hope there is a  7 mm Rem mag Colorado Buck Edition
 rifle in here!


I was going to have  a raccoon set of black eyes, and some other highly visible bruises and contusions to explain at Christmas Dinner at my  Mom's...AGAIN!

THERE WAS A NEW SANTA IN TOWN,
AND HIS NAME IS MULE CLAUS


SANTA WILL BE BACK WITH A VENGEANCE,
 AND NEXT TIME HE WON'T COME ALONE!

He is bringing the tag-team of the North Pole Workshop, his aces in the whole, his tow badass sons:

THE HAMMER CLAUS


CANDY CRUSHER CLAUS




Bonus Santa Jokes: 

You know why my wrestling elves call me " The blizzard"?
 It's because I can give you 8-10 inches and when I'm done you
 won't be able to leave the house for 3-4 days


Do you know why santa's sack is so full?  
 Because he only cums once a year



And Bonus Santa Memes: 





























2 comments:

  1. Hot stuff, Mule! Been waiting years for the Santa vs Mule showdown! Also, Santa got himself some hot boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Mule! Good to see you're still alive and able to kick Santa's ass hehe! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts