Thursday, September 1, 2011

Vignette: Ask a guy who just survived an earthquake anything



It kinda got lost in the news cuz of the DC quake but the day before that we had a quake here in Colorado also. I was at my MMA gym getting some rolling* in when an earthquake hit.  At the time of the quake, I had a teammate's back and was flattening him out. When the shaking started he thought I was being a dick and humping him and he was like "Dude, what the fuck?!" and I was like "I'm not doing anything!". The shaking continued and he was really pissed and screamed "Stop!". 

When the shaking continued he threw a nasty elbow back at my face which knocked me off and created some space between us. At that point, a big tile fell from the ceiling, landing right where we had just been rolling. He then realized I had been telling the truth and we got up and ran for the door.


Under the circumstances, I didn't tell my coach about the elbow he threw and my opponent has agreed to roll* again. He even agreed to let me start on the back since he now realizes I wasn't actually humping him. I plan on choking the crap out of him and once he starts tapping I will probably start thrusting my hips to piss him off since I'ma still pissed off about the elbow, whih really jacked my strong ass jaw... I wonder if  in MMA is it illegal to mount an opponent doggie style, then proceed to slide ur cock in his ass during the fight?    The hard part I imagine would be getting my cock out from behind my cup....


*Rocking & Rolling - terms that encompass both aspects of the fight game. 'Rocking' refers to stand-up fighting and 'Rolling' refers to the ground game.

2 comments:

  1. Why not shove his face in the cup at the same time. Make him lick it clean. Then bite him hard on the shoulder as you work him over just hard enough to leave bite marks so everyone knows whose bitch he is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts