Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Vignette: Goals/Aspirations:




Goals/Aspirations: When I was a young boy in Grade 6 I remember going to the history museum and seeing this statue of Zeus. And as I was standing there mesmerized by the statue I could hear my teacher telling the class that we could be anything we wanted to be. That instant I decided I wanted to become a Greek god. From that moment on I was in the gym every day, taking my multi and lifting heavy. By the time I was in middle school I was already a straight up beast. I was making year 8 girls’ panties wet when I would walk down the corridor, and every beta phaggot in the school was mirin' my jacked fibras*. My goal in life is to have the ability to make every vagina in the building flow like the Nile. When I walk into the club I want to see every chick ravage one another to get a glimpse of my aesthetics, and hope that by the end of the night they are the one I choose to make my bedroom acrobat. That's what keeps me going; that desire to be a gift from above to women and an example of what the human body can do.

*striated sinews, muscle fibers



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts