Thursday, June 6, 2013

Vignette: Felt Alpha as Phuck Buying Condoms Today




I felt alpha as phuck buying condoms today

Roll up to Kmart in my black Jeep, blasting tunes, windows down. park in a handicapped spot-- cuz i came here for one thing and one thing only! I head straight for the naughty aisle, pick up a pack of magnums and slap 'em on the counter with nuttin' else.

blonde 8.5/10 hbb casheir looks up at me and I know she knows I'm finna git my fuck on. I got this shit eating grin on my face and she's startin' to salvate. "Will that be all for today?".

"Do I LOOK like a chocolates and flower guy?" I reply. All the other female cashiers giggle and this hbb starts blushing.

 "That'll be $7.71".
"Sorry,I only got $7.69" and then I give her a wink.  Pin drop silence, and I see wet spots formin' in the crotchal region of some onlooking 5/10s.  I throw down a Hamilton and tell her to keep the change.

Head out to the parking lot, get in my whip, toss a rubber on the niner, and fap right there. solid gusher's worth of spunk in there.

I chill out for about 2 hrs in the lot, some old phaggot keeps honking at me to get out of the handicapped spot but I just blast some Mike Jones and tell him to get lost before I mangle him.

Finally I see that hbb heading to her car,  step out as she walks by my ride, used condy in hand.

I yell "Hey bebe", she turns around and I slap her in the face with my milk-filled magnum.

"Now you're officially my gf" I say, "Pleases change your Facebook status". She screams and runs away.

Whatever-- it's just a numbers game anyways, still got 4 condys left in the box

1 comment:

Popular Posts