The Mule's Adventures in Fighting and Fucking plus occasional Musings, Vignettes and Dips into the Archives *irregularly updated* CAUTION! contains adult stories aimed at men with an interest in heavily muscled, hyper-masculine men in high stakes combat or other dangerous situations. The stories may depict violence, consensual and non-consensual sex acts, so if you find these topics appalling, please go watch cat videos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Mule meets the Amish: So far, everything I Learned from my Google and YouTube detectiving was not fake news. Amish people don’t ...
-
Confessions of a Walmart Sloot as told to Mule Women complain about being objectified, but hot guys like me get objectifie...
-
ORIGINALLY PUBLISHED FEBRUARY 13, 2007 Yeah, I watch the food network... when I'm hungry its kinda like porn. Do ...
-
MUSINGS FROM THE HOOD by TYRONE Cuckold: Wikipedia Hi y'all, this is Tyrone. Mule aksed me to do a guest musing thi...
-
Sometimes I go sober to bars and pick fights with drunk guys on purpose just for fun Last Thursday in Boulder (college night at...


No comments:
Post a Comment