Sunday, September 18, 2016

Intersex chick: Deleted scene

The Director's Cut :  Deleted Scene from Mule and the Intersex Chick 




I am resting in the locker room at Armbust Pro Gym after a grueling workout, sitting on a bench with a towel around my waist.
I look up to see a butt nakid Pitor standing in front of me.  The big Pollock  looks mad, but to be honest, the swole motherfucker always looks mad and intimidating as fuck so I don't know for sure.

"Why Mule talking to Maria?" the bear of a man growls in his thick accent.

"Easy there, big fella, I ain't trying to fuck your sister.  You and I are Bros, that would be against the Bro Code."  I replied.

"Pitor knows your rep, Mule.  You have stuck your dick into every hot pussy in this Gym. But you fuck Maria and you and Pitor, Aitor, and Zitor   gonna have big problem", referring to his brothers.  All three of them are huge swole motherfuckers.  The three meatheads spend their days working on cars shirtless at their shop  drinking vodka and their free time lifting huge amount of iron in the gym.  I could probably take one of them, maybe even two, but they fight in a pack and even your Mule couldn't take all three.

"Nah, dude ,  you and me are cool.  I friend zoned Maria already." I smiled, as I stood up and adjusted my towel.

"You're a good dude, Mule.  Pitor glad he don't have to kick your ass.  Let's hit the sauna and the showers...."

The Polish Muscle  Bear and I strolled to the sauna and showers for some male bonding. 

You're a good dude, Mule.
Pitor glad he don't have to kick your ass


So we cool? -- Mule asks

So you like Polish chicks? Pitor asked.
  Mule wondered if this was a trick question

I guess it all depends on the chick.... Mule responds



You see I have this cousin..she just come to America....

This some sort of green card deal? -- Mule interrupts 

Nie! Nie! Nothing like that...she just dating loser, no job,
 lawyer much better even if you no Polish!
I'd love to help but I am dating a half-dozen chicas right now,
 my dance card is kind of full. -- Mule explains

You no have to date...just show her more out there than couch
potato slob she is dating!

Why don't just you and your brothers beat him up?

She has brothers bigger than us, and the couch potato gets
them weed so they tight.

So wouldn't they want to beat me up for messing
with their supply of dank combustible herbage?

Good point.  Do you need electronics?  I have another cousin...
Mule answered: I think I am good there for now,
but will keep it in mind.

You good peeps, Mule, I like you, but of course if you touch my
 sister I will rip your fucking head off


THIS HAS BEEN A DELETED SCENE COURTESY OF MULESBLOG, LOOK FOR THIS ICON!



1 comment:

  1. nice work, every inch of it.....I'm ready for more of a rumble

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts