Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Brawl in Boulder Part II

Readers of this blog gave this story an average rating of 4.8 Mules out of 5!


Mike Z
Remember me?  I'm back...



Before you read this you might want to check out the original BRAWL IN BOULDER


Well it all started when I got home about 3 am on a Sunday night...but let us back up a few hours.  I had stopped by the drugstore to get some condoms.  I usually go for Trojans, and had grabbed some magnums, but there was a special on this brand of condoms I had never heard of before, called Hex, made by some company called Lelo, having no natural discretion and impulse control, undoubtedly due to football concussions to my frontal lobe, I decide to ask the clerk about them.  I read her name  Dora Mae from her name-tag, so I can be all personable and conversational like.  She tells me that it is a Swedish brand, supposed to be "The next thing in condom technology, biggest development in condoms in last 70 years...it is ultra-thin and composed of 350 interlacing hexagons for strength and surety." she looked at the magnum in my hand. "They are said to accommodate even the biggest cocks, even folks like you who are VIKING size. Charlie Sheen has popularized them." she prattled on like she was a LELO rep.


Mule pops by the pharmacy where he meets Dora Mae

"Was this BEFORE or AFTER he contracted AIDS," I wondered. 

She sure knew a lot about the product, that was a sure sloot sign.  "So how would you rate the product from the perspective of the receiving end?" --I inquired with a wink, and a flash of my best smile that infallibly gets the sloots drippin'.  "I have never experienced them, Darryl doesn't trust imports."  I simply ignored the "I have a boyfriend" amber light, and with a bounce of my pecs asked.  "Would you like to?"  


Would you like to?

She gave me a good look-over and with said.  "Sure. I get off at 9"


Waiting for the Mule!

...and still waiting... but here he comes, finally ....

Dora Mae dressed for the club

As I was walking out, I heard her call Darryl to cancel their date, and the Boston Market, that would have been for him, got wolfed down by YOUR MULE, instead.  As luck would have it, Dora Mae lived above the drugstore.  She fixed up pretty nice and took her clubbing for a few hours.  Then I had spent the rest of my Sunday evening fucking Dora Mae, every which way but loose, in every room of her apartment. That clerk sure could shag! Needless to say, Swedish condom technology held up its end of the bargain!

I head back down to my jeep in the wee hours, bedraggled from the bangathon, and  there is this awful smell from my Jeep, like a dead body but I'm sure I got rid of all those. Well  this particular source was the trash bag from my kitchen...some raw chicken trimmings and spoiled protein shakes, etc... really can smell up the place after a few days.  I had thrown it in the back of the Jeep planning on throwing it in the dumpster in the alley between the condos and the  drugstore but I got distracted by smashing Dora Mae so I forgot.   So even tho' it was 3 AM. I haul the trash bag out of my jeep and down the alley.   I dump the trash in one of the bins and turn around and who do I see smoking a cigarette over by the  dumpster but Mike, the fat muscle fuck. Mike was sporting blond locks now but was still carrying the same bulky blend of blubber and sinew.


Mule Takes Out the Trash


..and Who Does He See in the Alley, but...

His Old Nemesis Mike Z chilling in the Alley 


Mike, the fat muscle fuck, was smoking a ciggie.

Readers will remember that Mike as the fat muscle fuck that had been banging one of the neighbor chicks; and will recall that he and I  had gotten into a hell of  a brawl.  In fact, I am still paying higher insurance premiums on my jeep as a result of the collateral damage from that altercation.    (see  Part One) . But as they had broken up a year ago. I thought he had left town, or was in jail or something, since I hadn't seen him in months.  To be honest,  it looks like the huge meathead had been living in a gym. I guess he and my crazy-as-fuck neighbor chick must have gotten back together, at least for the night.

Mikey-Z
Impressive, muscular,  and ready for a fight

Don't look so surprised, big man.  I recognized your Jeep and 
been waiting for you

Man I had forgotten  how big this fucking Man Mountain was

Whatever the current state of their relationship, he and I are alone, and both of us know a long overdue  rematch is in order.  Given the hour and the isolated location, it is certain we won't be disturbed. 


My pecs instinctively  gave challenge...


His pecs swelled out and answered in kind

"I recognized your jeep, big man. I couldn't believe my luck.  I been hoping to run into you again, and was beginning to give up hope.   As you can see, I am already dressed for a fight."  It's a hot sticky summer night and Mike has already stripped down to his briefs, ready to fight.

 He throws his cigarette down to the ground and we both know whats going down.     I noticed, and not for the first time, there was a sizable package in those figure-hugging briefs. And in case I forgot to mention it, the motherfuker  Mike is  still as big as a mountain.


Fuck, Mule, that sloot of yours is loud in the sack. Reckon I 
could make her scream  my name louder than she screamed 
yours, though...

Get those jeans off so I can commence kicking your ass...

I strip down to my undies same as Mike. In a flash I am in just my y-front tighty whites, ready to throw down.  As you readers of the blog know, yours truly the Mule had competed in many power lifting contests after he was through with college football, and won every one with ease.  Mike had more the build of a powerlifter, and was legendary for his feats of strength.  He had set lifting records at the gym, breaking some of mine in the progress.  While I possess the physique of  a bodybuilder, I still have the  strength of a power lifter.   I also know how to fight,  being trained in wrestling, pure boxing, and MMA.   And from my sports training I have learned to take a lot of punishment and keep getting back up.  So I have no fear of this animal before me, tough as he may seem. 

I will admit that I enjoyed being challenged to bring out my best against this muscled embodiment of male aggression. I knew from out last encounter that this cocksucker was damned good. And I welcomed the opportunity to take this hunk down. Mike had spent hours in the gym building up strength,building that smug self-confidence till he thought himself invincible and indestructible due to his bulging muscle power. Now I had the chance to defeat that muscle and break his over muscular pumped-up pride. To establish my male superiority. There was an inestimable satisfaction in taking down hunks like this.
 
Intimidation was a tactic I know well and I decided I needed to give a dose of it to this brute. I flare my lats  to  look as big as I can and intimidate the big fucker. I showed off my  bodybuilder physique. I flexed up my 20” guns, pumping my upper arms into two big masses of balled muscle. As my lats flared out my delts and traps bunched up, I was intimidating as all fuck.   




While my physique outclassed that fat muscle fuck by a mile, Mike well knew from experience that this was not just SHOW MUSCLE.  I had the incredible strength that a power lifter like Mike possessed, I knew it, and more importantly for the intimidation game, he knew it as well.  I was an amazing sight, and I knew it, and I caught a second wind from the flow of testosterone in anticipation of combat and was cocky as all hell.





Mike didn't say a word, but with a cocky grin that said “Not bad, muscleboy!” But check THIS out!”  as he  responded with a double bi flex of his own, two smooth football-sized  mounds exploding beyond 22” from both upper arms.   Mike wasn’t cut like me, but his upper arms were gigantic.  Mike posed his upper body, thick layers of muscle under a sheet of fat and a chest like a fortress.  The sheer  mass of the  barreled torso was as impressive as fuck! He tautened his chest in a body-builder pose.  My eyes were filled with the threatening lift of his heavy-muscled chest.  The chest that could crush the life out of me if he got the chance.  Mike was clearly the bigger man being a good two inches taller than my own 6'3" and with at least 50 pounds  more on his huge frame than my chiseled 260 lbs. Mike's extra 50 lbs was a combination of fat and muscle that made him a formidable opponent. You cold tell he felt good about himself as he  flared his awesome lats.  It was clear that the heavy-set brute was as cocky as ever.

We mean mug each other for a bit.. but no shit talking ...  our imposing mounds of muscles do the talking for us.  Just two huge near-naked muscular opponents standing close to each other, breathing heavily and staring at each other's sweating pumped muscles, nostrils flaring as excited bulls eager to combat.  I scan this impressive mountain of  muscle facing me,  flexing his huge pumped power lifter's physique.  Each of us gauged the other's power by watching closely the bulging arm muscles, fully engorged and rock hard massive pec mounds, and the flexing trapezius and neck muscles of his opponent.  We both notice the  obvious sexual arousal of their adversary, as  both of us, honed and horned for battle, stand nearly nude, sweating and fully erect with huge balls and cocks already oozing precum. 

"So Mule, you're 260 lbs and I'm gonna say maybe 7% body fat.  That's mighty impressive man.  Now me, I'm 310 and 20% body fat.  You can do the math, college boy, but when you run the numbers you will figure out that as impressive as your ripped physique may be, I am carry just as much, in fact even a few pounds more, muscle than you have.  And not only am I carrying more muscle, but I'm willing to bet my muscle is stronger than yours...." a confident Mike says, showing a lot more math savvy than I thought the big meat head had.


"I know you like to fight, Mule" Mike said. "You do it often. I do it often. It's a man thing. Doesn't it make you horny to fight?  Doesn't it make you hard. Mule? It makes me hard." he said as he cupped his thickening cock.  There was no need for me to answer the questions, a glance at my bulging  package under my skimpy cotton underwear  told Mike all he needed to know.

Mike's huge glutes and thighs are stretching his briefs, as much as his boner is.  I try to focus on something else, giving my pecs a few bounces, as well as a rolling them to accentuate the striations.  Mike flexes in response.    We continue to proudly show off our fully pumped, mammoth and powerful bodies as we prepare to wrestle each other in the dimly lit and very private, hot and humid space.  There will be no inhibitions, as we two, near-naked wrestling giants collide. Flesh-on-flesh, hard-packed muscle sweating against muscle.  Now that was manly, that was real rough-house fighting.  The feel of sweaty skin against bare knuckle.  The give of powerful abs wilting under a hard fist.  Nothing like it.  


Mike comes at me and walks right into my huge fists of granite and my famous five punch combo:


Mike is going to need dental work!

A right to the jaw, left to the jaw, right to the jaw, left to the jaw, undercut.  Mike's bulky body drops  to his knees on the pavement with a THUD and a loud groan.  He's  looking dizzy and all WTF just hit me... 





To be honest, I was surprised he was still conscious, even if he did look like a wobbling bobblehead, down there slumped on his knees.

That went well, I thought. I figured that my prowess had ended the fight right there, since that's what my five punch combo usually does... After all,  why would this over-sized meathead  really want MORE of Mule?

 I should have moved in then to take him out with a CHOKE-squeezing that thick neck like a tube of toothpaste - choke him and slam his head against the dumpster-  yeah, I should have done that- but I didn't, because it was late, and I sort of wore myself out with my fuckathon earlier, and those 5 brutal punches.. so I needed to take  a breather myself... I figured he was out of it and I had all the time in the world, which turned out be be a BIG mistake on my part.  Instead, my overconfident mouth was about to write a check that my overdeveloped ass might not be able to cover.

GET UP you fat fuck!” I yelled, not really expecting a reaction. “GET UP AND FIGHT!

To my great surprise, the big man DID get up. Slowly at first, taking his time to recover and stand. I could barely believe my eyes. If I hadn't been so over-confident, I would’ve attacked the big man again right away. But I wanted to see if the big juiced-up ape  could actually stand up straight after my 5-punch combo. And to my astonishment,  get up and stand straight is JUST what he did. He stretched one shoulder, then the other, and then rolled his big gorilla head from side to side, front to back. I can''t believe it but he has taken my best shots and just shook it off!!!   How could this beast take so much punishment and seem unphased?

I was asking myself how he took my best combo of shots,  when suddenly he says "HUHHHH... that all you got??", 

"Well, I guess he can speak after all," I think.  "But holy fuck how can he be taking this??  What is this dude made of!"

Big Mike shakes his head says "My turn Mule. Now you get to sample my strength as I beat you to a pulp. “You got some power in you pretty-boy, but you have yet to experience MY might!” he said with authority. "You're so found of five punch combinations, let me show you a five punch combination from a superior male....I'm not just going to defeat you... I am going to beat and humiliate you...." That was the most words I had EVER heard Big Monosyllabic Mike string together.  I didn't know he could speak in complete sentences.  In  retrospect that should have been my cue to go inside, but my readers know that PRUDENCE is not one of my regular chicks

Big Mike stood up.. squared up with me... and he lasered in on my jaw like one of them smart bombs



AWWWWWWWWWWW FUCK... I thought.  I heard him say "ONE!!" but I swear I didn't see his anvil sized fist until it was too late to duck... it hit me jaw like a sledge hammer.. and sounded like a gun shot when it landed. 


Now I understood how Thor felt when he got hit by the Hulk!

 "Daymn!!!!", it felt like my handsome head was gonna fly off my shoulders...I was seeing stars when I heard "TWO!!!!"



and another CRACKKK as my head flew to the side and my body with it so I guess my head was still attached.... concussive ringing filled my ears like an alarm-clock trying to wake me from my punch-drunk stupor, but I just stood there dumbfounded on rubbery legs when over the cacophonous bells I heard: "THREE!!!!!!" and both my legs left the ground and I went flying following my head...



The  only thing that stopped me from going into orbit was my back hit the dumpster.. everything was spinning and I really couldn't understand the words he was saying at the time due to the barrage of blows I had taken. but he said "I'm just starting to punish you, Mule..." then "FOUR!!!!!!"  

I saw him give the four count on his off hand...sort of!




KRAKKKKKK!!!!!!!   I'm out on my feet...   I never heard him say the "FIVE" as with one thunderous last punch I am rocked by a flash KO... a few seconds later I regain consciousness and I am groggy and on all fours facing the dumpster.

"Yeah!  You were down for the  full 10 count! I knocked you the fuck out.   I fucking KO'd  the Mule!" he boasted as I caught my breath and he readjusted the hard cock in his briefs.

The Big Brute hadn't followed up while I was down. He had waited to see if I  could survive such a series of blows. He didn’t have to wait long. I immediately got up from the  pavement, shaking my head to clear it and  no worse for wear and seemingly unhurt. "Nice punch you got, fucker" I snarled arrogantly and ready to go again.  In truth I was in a shit load of pain, and my confidence was shaken, Mike had clearly learned a thing or two since the last time we had tangled! 


If ya spent more time in the gym and less time banging chicks,
 maybe you could lift this too...

Fuck, I'd forgotten how much I hate this guy....!

I braced myself, expecting an attack.  But instead, Mike, now satisfied that he could beat the crap out of me, issued a challenge. "You remember that last year I beat your bench press record at the gym. I still hold the record, by the way. But what can you squat, brah? Looks like you got pretty powerful legs, Mule, lets see who’s legs are strongest, right here and now, just the two of us!"


Since Mike had won our first man-to-man power exchange, I figured it was only fair that he was calling the shots.  Besides, I didn't want anymore of those fists of his, not yet, at least.

"What you figure this dumpster weighs, maybe 800 lbs?" Mike asks.  "Hold on, let me move this dumpster to where we can use it..."


Mike pushes the huge dumpster...

...positioning the dumpster where he wants it...


Yeah, this is good, right here

Mike pointed to the big dumpster.  “Let’s see who can handle this big baby the most!” Mike turned his body around and leaned down between the handles at one end. Grasping each handle tight, he grunted loudly and pulled up, lifting the dumpster  off the ground!


I'm just checking the balance on this thing...


I got it set now...

Think you can do this, muscleman?

My eyes widened. “This man has SOME fucking  leg power” I thought “and his BACK must be strong as fuck too!.”

Mike grunted as he strained  to lift the heavy industrial dumpster for reps.... “uunnghh…. unnghh… … yeah  man… uunnghh… watch!!! Uungghh… unnggh… gonna show you who the REAL muscleman is! Unngghh…” He squatted down as if squatting a barbell full of weights, then straightened out, and then squatted again, his colossal thighs expanding with each rep.

Mike  lifted the dumpster  six times. "FUCKKKKK....thats some heavy lifting.." Mike gasped as he dropped the weight back know. "And I did it without a jock strap. No support for the boys.  Talk about straining your nuts.  I thought my balls were gonna rip out my nutsack hit the ground..." he boasted, his huge chest and abs heaving for air while one hand was clutching his ample crotch.

FUCKKKKK....that's some heavy lifting...


Mule was staring in awe...


Mike yelled: YOUR TURN!!!

I was still staring in awe when Mike yelled "YOUR TURN!!!" at me.

I walked over to the dumpster. “ I can do this” I thought to himself. “I am as strong as  this fat fuck!"

“All you need is 7 reps to beat me, muscle boy!” Big Mike said with sarcasm in his voice.



I steadied myself against the dumpster, dropped my butt down and grasped the handles. I blocked all doubt from my mind.  In power lifting, mental attitude is almost as important as physical strength.  I  lifted the dumpster up, my back was flexing, and the  striations in my shoulders bulging. Mike was watching closely as I  moved the weight. I did 3 reps with relative ease, but then I started to really feel it and slowed.


Mike was watching closely as I  lifted the weight


 It felt like the dumpster weighed a fuck ton


Be careful, muscleman, you don’t want to strain yourself! Mike
 taunted


I guess you’re  a little stronger than I thought, muscleboy...

“Now be careful, muscleman, you don’t want to strain yourself!” Mike taunted with a smirk.

I made the 6th rep then pushed for the 7th but could not complete it. The heavy metal box dropped with a load crash to the ground, my  fingers were aching.

“I guess you’re  stronger than I thought, muscleboy...looks like your gym reputation isn't just hype." Mike  said as he  walked over to me as I was  shaking out my aching arms and hands. Then, without warning, Mike fired a brutal punch into my unflexed gut.

“AWOOOOOOFFFF” I groaned as my unprotected gut caved in to Big Mike’s meaty fist. Wind and spit flies out my open mouth as I double over, my lungs heaving to replace the air just knocked out of me. As the fist cut through my muscle I let out a man-bawl, a heavy-throated bellow of pain that was sweet music to Mike's ears.
It was a unexpected and devastating punch that had demolished the hard bricks that composed my thick abdominals. A pile-driver of a wallop  that cut into my legendary abs, fabled to be near-impregnable.  "Oh yeah..." thought Mike.  "The feel of his sweaty skin against my bare knuckles.  The feel of those powerful abs wilting under my hard fist.  There is nothing like it. Shit,  my dick is so hard it feels like its gonna burst!   Man I love beating the crap out of the Mule."

I recovered from the blow and stood straight, my chest heaving. I massaged my hurting gut – my stomach  taken  a hell of a  bashing and I was feeling it. My abs were aching. 

Mike was a strong as fuck  and the brute caused me conflicting feelings …  I was impressed by his power, and found  the prospect of testing my own abilities versus this beast, intoxicating, even exciting. But why? It certainly wasn’t the brute’s looks, it was his combination of strength and confidence.  The big man’s strength – and even more, the way he used his strength, as if nothing was too much for him to tackle-was mesmerizing. There was a combative sexual tension that I was feeling between us that made my nuts stir. I began to understand what muscle loving sluts like Tonya found attractive about this hyper-masculine big brute. He was pretty fucking awesome.


I confess I was crushing on Mike, a wee tad!


Walking slowly towards me, the monster Mike bounced his thick pec slabs as he walked, his huge quads flexing  with each step. 






“You can take a punch; I’ll give you that, muscle boy. But you should’ve taken me out before when you had the chance, cause  I’m not gonna quit till I make you MINE! LOOK AT ME! I’M FUCKING INVINCIBLE!”  He said with total  confidence in his voice, as he  lifted up his big arms and pumped his thick biceps  into an amazing flex of rock hard dense muscle.



I decided not to waste any time with this brute.   With blinding speed I rushed ran toward the surprised big man, grabbing him around his waist.  With my  incredible power I scooped up the stunned slab of muscle beef before he could react.  I slammed the 310 pounds of bulk to the pavement with a loud THUD and a groan from the big Muscle monster.

Mike was out cold.  Now what to do with the big lug?  I could just leave him in the alley but that would be littering.  Gotta Keep Boulder Green after all.   Good citizen that I am, I clean up my messes.


Keep Boulder Green, pick up your trash...


Mule carries the unconscious Mike on his shoulder


Mule opens the dumpster...



and throws Mike  in... 

Mule closes and locks the lid with Mike inside 

I picked up the stunned muscle ape  and carried him over my shoulder to the dumpster,  and then  THREW him into the big dumpster. I immediately pulled the metal cover up and over, slamming the dumpster shut. I then secured it with three pins on the one side, sliding them though thick metal loops bolted on to the side of the steel container. The pins were a half inch thick.


“PHEW” I sighed, as I relaxed for the first time since this battle started. My strength was nearly spent after subduing my massive foe and throwing him in the dumpster. Veins popped from my arms like an anatomy chart.  Man I was glad that fight was over.

Suddenly, I heard Mike start pounding on the inside of the dumpster. After a few minutes of hearing Mike’s sledge hammer fists hitting the metal sides of the dumpster, all went quiet. 


A creaking sound coming from the locked dumpster 

Mule heard the sound of metal groaning....




Mixed with the sound of Mike grunting


In an incredible show of muscle power Mike smashes his way
 out the locked dumpster, Hulk-Style


 Mule's eyes bulge with surprise. Wut da actual fuck...!?!???
 is his shocked reaction

While considering what to do next, I started to hear a creaking sound.  coming from the direction of the dumpster. I walked over and as I got closer I heard Mike groaning and saw the top of the dumpster bowing up just a bit.  Then I realized… Mike was  squatting inside the dumpster, pushing up on the lid with all the power in his legs as well as his upper body.

As I gazed across the top of the dumpster, I noticed that the pressure of the dumpster lid was pushing at the half-inch steel pins that held it in place. Mike's growling got louder, as did the sound of metal trying to give way. The lid pushed up slightly and the pins began to bend. I could not believe what he was seeing as I watched as the thick pins bent upward. The metal groaned until the pins reached an angle where they slipped out of the loops and the lid popped open, slamming with a loud BOOM! Mike was standing straight up in the dumpster, his impossibly wide, and muscular back facing me.





“FUCK YEAHHHHHHHH!!!” Mike roared in a victory yell. Still standing in the dumpster, the massive  Mike turned to face me.  Lifting his thick arms up and out, as if reach to the heavens, Mike roared again as I stood frozen. With surprising  agility,  Mike jumped out of the dumpster, landing about two feet in front of me. 




“DID YOU REALLY THINK THAT THING WOULD HOLD ME?!?!?” Mike screamed. As another show of power, he turned and pounded his fist once, then again into the side of the steel dumpster, forming a deep dent in the thick metal wall. “THAT’S WHAT I WILL DO TO YOUR FACE!!” he yelled again, as he stood supreme in front of me.  Mike's huge cock was hard, as was mine.

"You know, I could pick up that dumpster and throw it on top of your muscled body if I wanted to! I could  use it to CRUSH you like a BUG! I should do it while Tonya watches!” Mike ranted on the verge of mania. It wasn’t the type of thing most girls would be impressed with, but I suspected the muscle loving crazy-ass neighbor, the slut Tonya, would love it.   I wasn’t sure if I believed Mike could really toss the dumpster, but clearly Mike believed  he could.  I found myself wondering what true power the big man’s body possessed.  In any event,  there was  no doubt that Mike was the real deal.  Raw, unbridled masculine power has a sensual allure I find utterly captivating. I have to admit that my cock throbbed a bit in admiration.


Raw, unbridled masculine power has a sensual allure I find
utterly captivating!

Mike stretched one shoulder, then the other, and then rolled his head from side to side, front to back.  As he continued to stretch, he flared his lats, further thickening his massive upper body.





 I wondered if he was showing off for my benefit, if he was, it was working, as by now we were both in a state of full sexual arousal.

I managed to regain my composure, despite being  fascinated by the power of the muscled giant  before me.  I knew if I  didn’t want to be defeated - that I  MUST focus on defeating him.  I waited for the right moment as Mike was rolling his shoulders and admiring his handiwork in destroying the dumpster, and then I  slammed my right fist to the side of Mike’s big skull, then my left fist. A shocked Mike cried out, holding his head and stepping back away from me. This time I didn't hesitate, I moved in and started pummeling the muscled beast’s hard gut and chest with powerful blows. I tried for more shots to the big man’s head, but his thick forearms were protecting his head.

I slammed both fists onto each of Mike’s mountainous traps, hammer fists that forced the powerhouse to drop to one knee. 


Mike's traps were the anvil to my sledgehammer fists

Then I followed up with a strong  knee to his chin. Mike’s head was ringing from my punches.  As he tried to stand up, I stepped toward the young muscleman and kneed him in the crotch, making him groan in pain.  I bend down slightly, my shoulder extended like the linebacker I was in college, and slammed into Mike’s mid section, using all the strength in my powerful legs.  My shoulder hit Mike's big gut like train with no breaks. Too late I remembered from our last fight  that Mike's belly held rock hard muscle underneath.  It was like I had speared a concrete wall.  He didn't even budge but the collision sent pain through my shoulder and down the left side of my body.    OK, OK, I wouldn't be making that mistake again.


Mule's hammer fists  dropped Mike the powerhouse to
 one knee


Just where you belong Mike, kneeling before the Mule


A kick to Mike's gut keeps the monster down on one knee

I slammed my right fist into Mike’s face, snapping it to one side. Then I did the same with my left fist, Mike’s head bouncing to the other side. I hit Mike again with another right, then a left.  Then my rights and lefts powered into Mike’s pecs and abs, with an occasional side blow to his kidneys, as well as an occasional face-punch.  Mike tried to block the blows, to punch back, but the  work-over was keeping Mike stunned.  Mike instinctively turned to avoid my punches, giving me his broad upper back.  When he did, I  launched my toaster-sized fist into Mike’s body, this time connecting to the back about halfway up just to the right of the muscleman’s spine.  I slammed my devastating fist  into the muscle-fuck’s yard wide  back with a body-crippling blow into the bastard’s kidney.  I was rewarded with a pain filled grunt from Mike for my effort. 

Looking around for something I could use as a weapon, I grabbed a trash bin lid.  Using it like a poverty Captain America shield, I kept Mike at bay by jamming it in his face.  While I wasn't hurting him any, I was sure pissing him off and keeping me off me.


Chew on this, bish...

eat plastic, bro...


This is some real teasing the bull kinda fun...


Mike was getting more and more pissed...



Mike batted the trash bin lid out of Mule's hands with a
 swipe of his paw


My fun with the trash bin lid ended when Mike batted it out my hands with a swat of one of his massive paws.


Mike let me go, letting me collapse face-down in the dirt. Then Mike threw his backside on my back. Legs straddling the back beneath, quickly Mike grabbed me by the chin and heaved back. Pulling on his own hands, Mike’s arms bulged with furious determination, Mike leaned back and forced me into a tortured bend of my back. Mike’s hands digging into his my chin, heaving backwards, his arms turned into iron, Mike twisted me into an agonizing backward bow. Teeth gritted, shoulders heaving, his own head thrust back, his muscled backside digging into my own sweaty muscle ass. Mike leaned backwards over my pinned legs underneath. And Mike stretched me. Both of us groaned. Me from pain, Mike with his efforts.


Mike had Mule in a Camel Clutch!

Back-breaking pain gripped me beneath. A long sustained bawl of pain ripped up my twisted backbone and seeped in an agonized cry out from my throat. Back-arched, my strength seemed to drain away with the sweat dripping into the dirt beneath. My pain and desperation, though, were pumping up the strength in Mike's arms. He seemed to be feeding off me like an energy vampire, growing in power as mine waned. Seated, straddling my back, Mike's shoulder muscles, rounded and full, swelled to monstrous proportions as he was pulling my torso up off the ground. Incredible power flowed through his striving sinews.  Unbelievable strength flowing through popping muscle.  Mike then jumped his huge ass onto my lower back, with a back-breaking heave with his arms. The pain had me broken and bawling down into the dust.

The agonizing hold was breaking Mule's back


Mike leaned forward and grabbed one of my arms, folding it back over his own knee. Then grabbed my  other arm too, wrapped it over his other knee. Then with a long loud grunt of effort, Mike leaned back. I was now being pulled off the ground by my chin, neck and backbone crushed painfully backwards, my back being continuously tortured. I was  unable to use my arms to break this agonizing hold that was breaking my big back.


Mule groaned in helpless frustration

Mike could feel my big bulging biceps  pinned over the tops of his massive thighs, struggling, straining. Waving uselessly. He leaned back as my disabled arms flapped desperately around in time to the pulse of agony coming up  the length of my back.  Agonized, weakening groans come out my mouth. And Mike grunted too, he heaved his head and shoulders back, sending crippling agonies through my body from neck to ass. My hands flapped uselessly in their pain and my lower arms  were stiff with agony. Mike had  me trapped, with my elbows were trapped over Mike’s powerful  thighs. As painfully slowly, he leaned back further and drew more impossible back-breaking agonies through every bone in my back.


Groans of pain and frustration from the trapped Mule as
 Mike works on breaking his back

My backbone bent severely backwards, chest and abs lifted off the ground and painfully extended. I was  caught in the iron grip of Mike’s determined and dominating  temper-loaded display of his strength.  My chest was so far off the ground that Mike could nearly press my back up into his own chest. Mike’s biceps peaking to wondrous granite, he leaned forward and heard through his ears my snorted bursts of pain. He felt the noisy groans of pained frustration  bursting out of my mouth. A few more tugs and he knew my back would break. 

"OK! OK! You win..." I groaned in painful gasps. "I give up....You beat me, dude...Mike wins this one...."

But instead of accepting my submission and breaking his hold, Mike placed his lips right next to my right ear. "Now listen to me, muscleboy,"  Mike said "Now y’know I can end this anytime I want. But I don't want to" I could feel the warm breath coming out of Mike's lips right next to my ear. "Im goin’ to have some fun with ya first. I don't want to hear a word of submission from ya’ mouth. Your not gonna give me a half-assed fight tonight. Ya understand?"  "If you quit on me I’m goin’t take ya ass. "Don't ya dare give up yet or else  I’ll carry you over to your jeep  bend ya across  the hood and fuck ya right up the ass till your screams wake up the neighborhood, understand, stud?" Mike snarled before sticking his tongue into my ear.

Then Mike let my struggling body go, letting me collapse prone and lifeless at his feet, groaning with relief, my back totally gripped in pain and abs heaving for air.  Mike could have ended it right there, but NO!...like he had bragged, he was enjoying kicking my ass too much to stop yet!   Mike felt a surge of power, he was fully in charge. Mike knew he had me now. And he's right. His strong-muscled opponent was now his helpless victim. He kicked me over on my back.

It was from flat on my back that I heard Mike’s a shout of triumph.  Then Mike  grabbed one of my ankles in each hand, spread my legs wide and jabbed a foot straight into my open groin.  He was rewarded by my cry of shock as gut-wrenching  pain shot through me as his heel landed straight into  my sizable nuts. Powered by his gym-trained thighs and his weights-trained legs, he twisted his heel crushing my duck-eggs,  a malicious snarl creasing his lips.  Mike released my legs throwing me over on my side, as I lay withering and clutching  at my groin.  Mike had his arms in the air raised in triumph.  I was squirming on the ground, groaning, with my hands nursing my crunched nuts.

"Stay down!" Mike said with his foot on the back of my neck as I tried to stand up. "Stay down, boy, I'm enjoying the view,  I will tell you when I ready to kick your big fucking ass again"  Mike repeated. His manly vitality was pulsating, firing up his entire being. Blood was pounding, energy was rushing to places below his waist. He’d waited for this for year and Mike was beyond hard. And he didn’t care who saw it.

 "Fuck that shit...I'm gonna get up and beat the crap out of you..." came my reply. 

I kicked your fucking ass, boy...stay down 

Fuck that shit, get off me, fatty..

I said stay the fuck down, boy...

If you get up I'm just gonna kick your big fucking
 ass again..

But suddenly I used my head.  And by using my head I mean my thick skull rammed Mike in the gut.  My big head was buried up to my ears in Mike's thick gut. When my  head unexpectedly collided with his stomach it knocked Mike backwards. An upward cut of my fist snapped into Mike’s balls bending him forwards. He roared at the pain. But  as he roared his  head was locked in a tight grip under my arm, bending him doubled-up and racing him forwards.


Mule Kicks Mike in the Nuts 

There's no missing a target that size

Mule looks for the nearest solid object to run Mike's trapped
 head into


Mule slams Mike's big noggin into the dumpster 


A loud thud as skull meets steel


Looks like that took the fight out of him...

I had Mike's  head under my arm,  doubled-up alongside my hip. And then I ran with Mike’s head trapped under my  arm, looking for the nearest solid object to run it into. That turned out to the the dumpster. So I ran the asshole’s head smack into the dumpster, colliding  with a sickening thud. I felt the fight go out of the bastard.

Mike was on his knees again,with a goofy expression on his punch-drunk face that made him look like he had down-syndrome.  Never exactly a rocket scientist at the best of times, in this concussed stupor he was a drooling, slack-jawed embodiment of the term DUH! He was confused trying to comprehend what was happening, being unused to defeat. His ribs, back and arms ached. Then I launched my anvil fist hard into Mike’s face, knocking the broken muscle stud out cold. 

I was not finished with my fun and decided to rouse him. Standing on the side of and towering over the  out cold muscle stud.    I whipped out my fire hose and drained it, and targeting that big stupid face, I hosed him down with urine like he was Donald Trump at a Moscow brothel.  An  intense stream of hot piss flowed from my firehose of a cock on to Mike’s face.  The spray splattered on the defeated meathead ’s cheeks and into his eyes as I pissed all over his face, bringing him around.  My powerful stream  soaked the muscled body until it shined, beads of liquid clinging his hair, rivulets of piss dribbling off the muscle, coating and forming a pool  around the beefy, broken body, as I continued to relieve himself on the semi-delirious prostate muscleman.  Mike rose groggily from the puddle of piss  to his feet, but his legs were still wobbly and he was half-blind from the urine and his eyes beginning to swell up from my  battering it like a speedbag.  His fists flailed wildly and it was clear Mike was not in any state that could even be remotely called FIGHTING FORM.  I heard the voice from the Mortal Kombat game cry:




I peppered him with a few jabs...




and then wound up for the coup de grace blow. This time when my ham-sized fist connected to his jaw, I knocked Mike nearly into next week.  It was like he had been hit by a locomotive.  He was knocked out cold for the full count, and he wouldn't be stirring anytime soon. I was guessing it was lights out for Mike for several more hours.  

One again I am faced with the question of what to do with an unconscious Mike. The now destroyed dumpster isn't a viable option. Then the light bulb went off. I will bring him to my neighbor to deal with! My guess is that is where he wandered from. He wouldn't have any other reason to be on this side of the tracks.



Fireman's carry

Special Delivery for Mule's Neighbor chick


White Glove Service direct to her front door compliments of 
Mule Express

I hauled up his massive carcass into a fireman's carry and carried his dead weight to my neighbor's stoop, and dropped the sorry urine-soaked wreckage and rung the doorbell, laying it on thick and heavy to make sure the bitch Tonya would wake up.


Mule rang the doorbell then ran


How is Mike going to explain this?

Then I made haste to my condo to watch Tonya's reaction when she hauled her ass out of bed to answer the door to find the unpleasantly aromatic ruined remains of Mike.  So much hilarity, it would all be worth the agony of getting up to go to work the next day.  

I might think of a reasonable excuse to be late, but the noticeable bruises and black eye, would not go unnoticed by the highly observant office manager and would blow a hole in all my go-to alibis.  I had used the car-crash excuse one too many times already for it to be viable!  Still Mike had proved mighty impressive this second time around. As much as I hate admitting it, he is stronger than me,  and I was not absolutely positive I could best him in a third go!





NEXT ON DECK: Back to the Jungle for the third installment of the Mulezan Saga: Mulezan v. The Evil Hunter







No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts