Friday, July 14, 2017

Deleted Scene: Mpeke, Mulezan and the Hunter

Sometimes a set of pictures with captions, does not fit well with the rest of the story and has to be deleted for purposes of flow, length and continuity, for that we have our new category of posts: DELETED SCENES.  This particular Deleted Scene comes from Be Careful What You Wish For

How dare you summon ME to a meeting, Mulezan!

It wasn't me, it was Mpeke here!  He says he speaks for the
'Commandant' of this Sector, like that means anything to ME!

But it probably does to YOU as long as you dance to the merry
 tune of Boma, and the Commissioner plays with you like a
puppeteer with a marionette!

or have you cut your strings to the Commissioner at long last!

Nothing to say BIG MAN, you have grown uncharacteristically
 silent!

Just thinking about how I am going to kick your ass, I will let
 my FISTS do my talking with the likes of you and this bosneger
friend of yours!

Are you POSITIVE your bosses in Boma will approve?  From
what I understand from De Paard, your superiors have taken a
shine to ol' Mulezan!


You are De Paard's creature, Bosneger?


and I guess you now are also De Paard's lackey, Mulezan!

But I warn you two, I don't answer to that milksop of a Major,
I work, for the time being, for his superiors!


You mean those superiors, who have given De Paard his
 marching orders to back ME as King of the  Jungle?

That indeed is Boma's current plan...but I know they will soon
tire of Mulezan's insubordination and look to more agreeable

 local native leadership!

and by that I mean of course ME!

You are way out of your league, Bosneger, let the grown up
 WHITE MEN, speak!

Now which of you is responsible for harming my men?

That would be ME, the new IVORY KING!


This has been another DELETED SCENE brought to you by MULESBLOG!


2 comments:

  1. It is great that you post the "deleted scenes" in a separate presentation. It would be a waste not to show them. They are of really good quality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome scene! The testorone in air as three of the alpha males in the jungle converge is phenomenal. I wonder what Mulezan is thinking and feeling during the faceoff given the fact that he was totally decimated and humiliated by Mpeke and Jacob on a one-on-one match in the past.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts