Monday, July 3, 2017

Musings from Valhalla: Happy July 4th






WE HAVE TOPPED  192,000 views, thanks to all of you around the world!









Tomorrow marks the 241st anniversary of the American colonies BREXIT from the British Empire. Yeah I know what you pedants are going to moan, that the actual Brexit, or Amexit vote if you will, was July 2nd 1776, but the final vote on the language of the declaration was on the 4th so I am just going to flex my biceps and all you Well, actually types are just going to stand there jaws agape and nod in agreement!



That is how Mule wins arguments with runts!!! Facts are irrelevant when you have larger muscles!

I want to thank you all for sticking with the blog during the hiatus, it gave many of you time to explore the archives and mine those gems from yesteryear and taste some tales of a more recent vintage.  Yes I am mixing my metaphors, but need I remind you again who has the big muscles, and thus who makes the rules?



I have some great stories in store for you, so stick around and enjoy  the ride....the blog team has working long hours this holiday weekend getting a bunch of new stories ready. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts