Sunday, December 17, 2017

Deleted Scene: Mule aboard the Covfefe Space Station

In this deleted scene, Mule is brought aboard a Covfefe Space Station where the crew of the Covfefe vessel stop for some R and R.  Mule is brought along as a "pet".



Captured human women, are delivered to the "red light" district of the space station, including to the Massage Parlor with happy endings!

Who to choose, who to choose, they all look so good, I think I
am in the mood for Chinese!

How many credits for a go at that one?

and how much more if you throw in the Vietnamese chick?

Damn I feel like a Covfefe kid in a supplement shop!


I am having trouble making up my mind, so many
 excellent choices!

We only have a few days of shore leave, so I mus be careful
in my selection!

First stop is the brothel of Human captive women, the  next stop is the bar with the BIGGEST BADDEST COVFEFE CONTEST


As you know due to casualties in the raid on the Vega sector,
 we have promotions to fill, and you know we promote based on
muscular fitness and combat prowess!

These three are competing to be our new Head of Security!

Judges will score on muscle size and proportions,  scoring each
 muscle group, and overall physique!

Damn, they really are a race of meatheads!  When do you get off
 duty, sweetie?

Now we move to the quadriceps scoring...


More was planned, but Edit-brah pointed out we needed to keep the story tighter and not spin off on tangents, however interesting they might be...

I contemplated Your Mule being a month on the Covfefe vessel being put through the ringer of torments, wrestling with the lower ranking Covfefe, being sexual man-handled by various Covfefe, and a dominatrix scene with Linda. I thought we could have Your Mule grow a beard to show the passage of time.  But Edit-brah put a kibosh on this project for the sake of story flow and cohesion, so we went with an earlier rescue of Your Mule by the future humans!


I vowed not to shave my beard until I had revenged myself on
 the Covfefe and stopped their evil plans, but the darn thing was
 getting awfully  itchy!




1 comment:

  1. Very cool, thank you ... love Mule with a beard for a change! :-) Rgds, Olli

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts