Monday, December 18, 2017

Vignette: Mule vs. Krampus




Continued from Mule and Santa Throw Down





Written down by Mule as soberly as possible. Edited, Co-Authored, and made more better by Editor Brah, Stefan. Some original art by Artist Brah, Steve (who is taking a well deserved respite after his epic work on Flying Saucers II.)    Special guest Artist: The Legendary Carcentest.

After a few years of getting his ass whupped, by me, Santa finally pussied out, put me permanently on the naughty list and sent his bigger, bad-ass bro KRAMPUS to take me on in 2016! This is what went down!




Krampus, I have a mission for you, there is this guy named
Mule in Boulder, CO who has been vexing me, and I want you
 to kick his ass!


For those not familiar with KRAMPUS, let me give you the Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krampus Cliff notes:

In folklore, Krampus is a horned, anthropomorphic figure described as "half-goat, half-demon", who, during the Christmas season, punishes children who have misbehaved, in contrast with Saint Nicholas, who rewards the well-behaved with gifts. Krampus is one of the companions of Saint Nicholas in several countries including Austria, Bavaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovenia, South Tyrol and parts of Northern Italy. The origin of the figure is unclear; some folklorists and anthropologists have postulated its pre-Christian origin.


Now this Krampus character likes to takes chains and a thony whip of birch branches ( or switch, as my  Ganny used to say) to the backsides of the incorrigible, and then stuffs naughties like your Mule into a  sacks or basket, and takes them back to his lair, where he licks them with his slobbery, abrasive tongue, and then feasts on their flesh, roasting their hearts on a spit as a particular favorite delicacy.  



Now of course, Krampus is especially busy with European naughties on Krampusnacht  (evening of Dec. 5) 





Krampus hanging with his crew in Austria, those cats sure
 like to PAR-TAY!

so it took him some time before he got around to taking on the Mule! 

Your turn, Mule!!!!

Now, Your Mule is not afraid of no Mitteleuropäischer Buhmann, it might scare a bunch of EU, common-market tree-huggers, 



but Mule is a MURICAN, FUCK YEAH!




But what Your Mule didn't realize is that Krampus predates all the 'made in Brussels' Europe, with their rules for being all nice, humane, multicultural, and respecting others.  Krampus is old, hard core, Grimm Fairy Tale, ass-kicking...




...FUCK YEAH, CONQUER THE FRIGGIN' WORLD EUROPE!

EUROPEAN DOMINATION IN THEIR FUCK YEAH ERA!


But of course YOUR MULE had to learn all of this the hard "black-eye and bruises" way that I USUALLY figure things out...and this is how it went down:

I was chilling in my crib all comfy in bed and about to netflix.  I became aware that something was up when I noticed a peculiar blend of odors: rotten eggs, peppermint schnapps, birch tar, black licorice, stale tobacco and moldy sausage, I thought I might have forgotten to take out the trash again,but then I realized it was coming from outside, wafting through the bedroom window I had open a crack.  Then a few moments later, I heard a noise like glass breaking.  I jumped out of bed and headed into the living room to investigate. 


What's that awful smell!  Did I forget to take out the trash
 again?  Smells worse than a tuna and whey protein fart...


I heard the noise of glass breaking!

  I jumped out of bed and
 headed into the living room to investigate. 


The first thing I saw was some broken glass on the floor 
by the patio doors

 The first thing I saw was some broken glass on the floor by the patio doors.  Then I  looked up to see a shadowy sinister figure lurking on my Condo patio, looking  through  the same patio doors he had just broken.


I  looked up to see a shadowy sinister figure lurking on my
 Condo patio,  looking  through the broken patio doors 

Suddenly  a  large  horned, muscled demonic figure bolted in through the broken and now unlocked doors in a flash and was standing in the room before me, flailing a chain like some infernal gladiator. 



Never one to be intimidated, I pull out my nunchucks and started whipping them about like a ninja in a spectacular display of coordination, dexterity and control, my muscles rippling like I was a taller, beefier, less Asian, blond, Bruce Lee.  I even let out some Kung-fu movie squeals and grunts, for added effect.  The demon just stood there befuddled and bewildered, I guess he had never encountered the likes of your Mule before.  I guess he was pretty, darn impressed!




The demon announced in a thick Austrian accent:  "I am Krampus, and I understand from Sankt Nikolaus that you have been a naughty, naughty boy.  I am here to stuff your big American ass into a sack and carry you back to my fiery lair for horrible sexual torments, before I roast you like a suckling pig!"




I replied in a boastful tone:  " I am Mule, and I am going to give you such a beatdown, that you will be yodeling screams of pain as I kick your sorry ass back to the island of misfit toys, or wherever the fuck you come from!"




I was amazed at the being which was in front of me.

The being was gigantic in his proportions.  He was nearly 7' feet tall. Although he was tall, lean and lanky, he appeared to be as big as me in every measurement.  He was definitely not human.




The unreal muscularity on the giant's body rippled with incomprehensible definition and size even though he was standing still.  The creature's physique was astounding!  The giant wore only a G-string  that  held a pouch on the front which housed his over sized genitals.  The giant's chest was a massive display of muscle!  Huge pecs crowned his torso.  His abs were thick, yet separated by deep canyons, forming a cobblestone wall that looked impenetrable!  And his shoulders looked like two round boulders made of granite!  His glutes like two over-sized bowling balls that tightened into even bigger spheres of molten steel. 

The giant beast flashed an evil-looking smile as he looked down at me.  Although it was cold with snow on the ground outside, sweat dripped from his muscles.  His chest was covered with a dark thick matte of hair that glistened with his sweat. He smelled of semen, testosterone and sulfur.  The chest hair cascaded down his pecs and onto his abs, forming dark rivers of mane in the deep crevasses of his abs. But even this sensual display of hair couldn't hide the definition of muscle underneath.  My fingers involuntarily began to tingle, as if they were imagining what it would feel like to run through that hair and touch the warm, hard lumps of massive bulging muscle underneath.

The beast flexed his arms as they relaxed at his sides.  I couldn't tell if the flex was intentional or not.  My face was level with the giant's pecs.  The giant's tits stuck out from his chest muscles, forming two nipples that spiked out his fur  like large rubber bullets. His genitals began to stir as he lustily eyed Your Mule, and he tugged on his pouch, rearranging his enlarging junk.

I was in awe. But the giant said nothing.  He didn't have to.  His eyes showed his lust.  He grinned, and bared his perfect teeth.  Two deep dimples formed in his cheeks.  He pulled on his pouch again to give  his huge and still expanding trapped  cock more room.  His penis head was  spewing a steady drool of precum which was quickly drenching his pouch.
.
Finally the giant spoke.  "Do you know the legends of Krampus? For I am more terrible than even the tales tell!"  His voice boomed.

"I don't suppose you are much of a blog-reader, for I, Mule, am a greater bad-ass then even my blog stories let on." I tried to exude an aura of bravado and confidence, but I was surprised at the slight stammer and elevated register in my own voice.


The Legend of Krampus!

Krampus began to grin again.  "A legend in your own mind, huh," he said.  He began to walk around your Muletastic muscleman, sizing me up. Krampus's muscles were bulging and flexing with each step he took. He looked down at me as he circled your Mule and said "You are  bigger than  the other humans I have fought and fucked.  Good.  Maybe you will fare better.  So many of them didn't survive very long at all!"


You are bigger than the other humans,
I have fought & fucked. Good!
Maybe you will last longer

Krampus continued circling.  His huge body seemed to get closer to my body with each passing circle.  I could smell the salty sweat which poured over Krampus's mammoth muscles.  The sweat mixed with his ample body hair, making a powerful odor that was a distinct and powerful scent of sweat, semen, sulfur and testosterone.  Krampus stopped in front of me.  He looked down deep into my eyes and said "You are bigger, and stronger than the others. You will survive for a suitable time. You will become my sex slave, until your usefulness there is expended, and then I will eat you!"


Looking back I see this battle as worthy of the sagas of old!

Before I could say a word, Krampus lifted one of his huge arms and placed his muscular hand on the back of my head.  He pulled my head into his chest and buried my face in the deep, hairy cleft of his pecs.  I put my hands on Krampus's abs and tried to push away.  My face became drenched in Krampus's wet chest hair, and the salty juice got in my eyes, stinging them.  My face was rubbed hard into the jet-black chest hair.  It was very warm, very sticky and sweaty.

I redoubled my efforts and with a loud grunt tried to push myself off the giant.  My triceps bulged and my thick chest burned with tightening muscle.  I held my breath and pushed again.  Krampus seemed not to notice the resistance I was offering.  I began to gasp for air as my nose was squeezed shut by his two opposing pectoral muscles, each one bulging and engulfing my face in a fuzzy, wet valley.  


Krampus pulled my head into his chest and buried
 my face in the deep cleft of his thick pecs, 
smothering me with his muscle.

Krampus flexed his pecs and they grew into two huge rock-hard globes, hardening around my face, contorting it to fit in the deep canyon between them. Krampus took his other hand and placed it on my butt, and rubbing his semi-limp cock against my abs.  Krampus moaned as he enjoyed the sensation.



I felt the rod as it pressed against my abs.  My abdomen became drenched in a warm, sticky liquid.  I couldn't tell if it was sweat or precum that had soaked through the pouch.  Either way, Your Mule was becoming soaked with Krampus's foul bodily fluids.

The giant liked the feeling of pressing his cock against my washboard abs.  He pressed harder, bucking his hips. I couldn't believe the thickness of the organ.  Krampus shoved his lengthening cock harder against my body and let out another groan.  The tool was still encased in Krampus's pouch so that I didn't experience all of its length and size.


Trapped in a Forearm choke hold!


Krampus grabs my wrists and plants a knee between my
 shoulder blades. The Beast pulls back on my arms, stretching
 me out.  I can do nothing but moan until he finally releases 
my arms


Krampus dragged me to my feet and grabbing me around the waist raised me up to his chest level, and smashed my body across his solid-as-concrete knee in a over-the-knee backbreaker.  I writhed, as I felt the pain in my back sweep over me. Krampus held me in position across his knee and choked on my throat with one hand, and squeezed my nutsack with the other. I groaned with the pain as my body was forced to arch across Krampus's knee. My body glistened with sweat, as Krampus kept the pressure on my windpipe. Krampus clenched his fist, crushing my balls, as I convulsed in fiery pain. Then Krampus shoved me off his knee, throwing me hard to the ground and stood up.



Krampus smashed my body across his out stretched knee in a
 backbreaker.  Krampus held me in position across his knee,
choking me with one hand, and squeezing my nutsack with
 the other, as he bellowed: Who has been a naughty, naughty,
 boy? 
I groaned with pain, as my body was forced to arch
across Krampus's knee

Thoroughly stimulated by my body rubbing against his cock, Krampus placed his huge hands on my deltoids and without effort, lifted me up.  My body moved up the sweaty, hairy body of Krampus, until my face was level with the giant's.  Krampus held me close, with a  foot of empty space between my feet and the floor.  The giant moved his face forward and began to force my mouth open with his long abrasive tongue.




It was a huge tongue. The size of a cow's tongue like you see in a butcher shop. With the consistency of fine sand paper.  I began to gag as my mouth was filled with this warm hunk of caustic distasteful beef.  The tongue moved in a slow, powerful motion, gently pulsing and changing shape to penetrate every possible point in my mouth.

I arched my back as my mouth was violated.  My whole body tightened and recoiled in reaction to this loathsome intrusion.  As the giant held me in the air,  I grabbed onto Krampus's pecs and began to squeeze them with all of my strength.   I called upon every ounce of strength to ward off this vile beast.  My powerful fingers dug into Krampus's steel-plated chest.  My thick popeye forearms bulged as my fingers tightened.

Yet Krampus' raping  tongue continued it's probing assault.  It was as if my pec-squeeze was a turn-on for the huge creature.  


I felt Krampus's cheeks rise, as he smiled widely, his tongue still deep in my mouth and throat.  Krampus was enjoying this. I had no choice but to bite. Yeah, I know, biting is a dick move. I clamped my steel jaws down on the flesh in my mouth.  Who would have thought my life might one day be saved by the Jawcerciser.* Thanks late night infomercial!

 As expected,  Krampus' tongue made a hasty retreat, and so did Krampus with a curse. I wasted no time.  As soon as the giant's grip was loose, I drew back my 22" arm and clenched my hand into an iron fist.  With superhuman speed, like a viking berserker, I sprang my arm forward and landed a crashing blow to Krampus's abs.





Bad mistake. It was like punching a 300 year old oak tree.  Thousands of volts of pain shot through my hand, wrist, forearm and upper arm, then extended up through my shoulder and down my back;   I looked down at my wrist which was  already beginning to swell.  Damn!  I was wishing I had brought some of those micro-bot things back from the 25th century with me.


Nanobots working at the cellular level!

At least Krampus was folded over, and holding his gut with both hands.  And I had been rewarded with a most satisfying loud ape-like grunt from the monster.  Krampus's furry muscled abs were showing  a bright red spot the exact size of my fist at the point of impact.

With my hand out of action,  I needed to find some sort of weapon. But  Krampus was between me and my glock and rifles locked away in my bedroom.  I had an idea. A steel bar would be a great equalizer and I knew where to get one.  I immediately turned and with lightning speed ran to one of the living room windows. To my surprise, my wrist immediately repaired itself! with superhuman power.  I must still have some of those nanocyte things in me after all!  Thanks Robo-McCoy!


Robo-McCoy of the 25th century!

The windows of the room had metal burglar bars, installed by my condo's  little old lady former owner. The bars were easily three inches in diameter.  I wrapped my hands around one of the bars and my huge arms rippled in response to my command.  It was an awesome sight.  Slowly my huge muscular arms started to pull the bar loose. 




I tightened my back and transferred as much power as I could to my mighty guns and continued pulling the bar loose. My face tightened and I bared my teeth as I struggled.



But I made headway, and within a few seconds I would have had the bar to use as a weapon against Krampus.   But just as I was nearing completion of my task, Krampus's huge hand grabbed my left wrist.  The giant's mighty hand tightened on my wrist. We struggled, but finally with great effort Krampus pried my hand off the bar and pulled my massive arm back slowly, torturously teaching me a lesson in dominance.

Krampus grabbed my other wrist, positioning himself behind this blond muscleman. With great effort, evidenced by the grunts and groans of both of us echoing off the walls, Krampus stretched my arms out wide  manipulating the iron biceps and triceps muscles until my enormous arms were held helplessly wide.  


Krampus stretched my arms out wide manipulating the iron
 biceps and triceps muscles until my enormous arms were
 held helplessly wide

I struggled to break free.  I looked at my left arm, then at my right one, ordering them to comply with my wishes.  They twitched; the the muscles expanded and bulged.  But they were unable to move, Krampus was too strong.   I called upon every bit of concentration I could muster and began to flex my right biceps muscle, tightening it to bend my arm.  The huge ball of beef bulged and began to grow, pulsing with  power.




 My arm began to bend, slowly  forcing Krampus's arm higher.  I tightened the muscle harder, and it bent more. I felt Krampus's hand tighten around my wrist in response to this display of resistance.  Yet my arm kept bending.  The grunts and groans were echoing off the walls as Krampus and I engaged in this test of arm strength.

The grunting Krampus began to growl in frustration. "What's this?!  How was this mere mortal Mule  able to move the mighty arm of Krampus?!"

I kept bending my arm.  My confidence bolstered, I began to tighten my left arm.  The muscle hardened into a block of steel and began to obey my command.  In less than a minute, I had succeeded in bending my arms to an upright position, a double biceps pose of sorts.  I could feel Krampus struggle to straighten what my super strength had just bent.  We both grunted and sucked in air breathing hard as we fought against  each other.

Krampus  positioned his mouth next to my ear.  He began to whisper, "You are so fucking strong, Mule.  You turn me on like no naughty man has ever been able to do."  Slowly, he whispered his breathy, wet words into Mule's ear.  "I am going to enjoy so much, fucking you. Your muscles are no match for mine, and I am going to enjoy every moment-- showing you what REAL strength is.  I will teach you a lesson in true power and fucking strength."

No sooner than Krampus had whispered his taunt in my ear, than my arms threw Krampus off me with a mighty snap. I twisted around in a flash, facing a shocked and pissed off Krampus. 


UGGGGHHHH!!! Krampus struck a hammer blow
 to my Valhallan abdomen!

The pec claw of the taloned Krampus was more effective
than mine had been!

With a snarl, Krampus reached down and ripped the G-string strap right off his body. Now Krampus was nude. His cock was a huge and thick. It dangled nearly halfway down to his knees. The head was huge. He stood there, as his club swung back and forth between his legs.  I took the challenge and dropped my own tighty whites, kicking them to the side next to Krampus' discarded soaking jock.

"You have the largest human penis that I have seen," Krampus smiled as he eyed my long, thick donkey sized cock. "Yet," the giant continued. "It's still not as big as mine."


While I was distracted by the size of his donger, Krampus landed a devastating left hook to my body. His fist was like a cruise missile hitting my right rib cage under my ninth and tenth ribs. Suddenly I couldn't breath. The blow was excruciatingly painful . It was a perfectly executed Bas Rutten signature-style liver shot! An incapacitating punch that almost always results in a technical knockouts (TKOs) in a Pro MMA and other combat sports.



While I was distracted by the size of his donger, Krampus
 dropped me  with a devastating blow to the liver

Anyone that has ever boxed will tell you that a left hook to the liver is the absolute worst punch to get hit by. Kidney shots may tie for worse punch, and that's why Kidney punches are illegal in all fighting. It's impossible to describe the fucking unbelievable pain. It's the kick in the nuts of the upper body. Dat pain! Oh, and LOL, that delayed reaction is a nice touch too. It's like "Oh he got me to the body....oh phuck it's my liver and now I cant move or stand up straight." I would rather take a straight right directly to my pretty face over a liver shot any day, and anybody who has ever boxed will tell you the same thing.


That one good liver shot was all it took to drop me to the floor like a  groaning ton of bricks.  The  Bas Rutten signature  style  liver shot gave the  fight's first knock down to Krampus.  I was knocked down and nearly KO'd. Krampus stood looming over me enjoying the site of me laid out helpless and barely conscious on the floor.   It was several minutes before  I was roused from my semi-conscious delirium in a most unpleasant manor -- by a shower of Krampus jizz!

I was roused from my semi-conscious delirium
 by a shower of Krampus jizz!

Yeah, you lost.  Take that, loser...

Suddenly, in the middle of this humiliation, something that nanny Lulu Belle had told me once, after I had had a nightmare on Christmas as a small child back on my Granny's plantation, popped into my head. 'When you kick an evil monster's ass on Christmas, an angel gets it wings.' I got to do this for that angel, I thought.

Your Mule felt an EXPLOSION of power in my body. I karate kicked Krampus to the front of his knee with my left leg. Krampus fell to the floor holding his knee. . The giant was stunned.

I jumped  on top of Krampus's huge body. We  began to wrestle. Our bodies clamped together in a vise and we churned over and over on the floor, two  musclemen locked in combat. Krampus is  easily the equal of any man in wrestling, in strength and skill.  Our muscled  torsos strained and flexed as fists flailed as we traded blow for blow, frantically trying to weaken the other and gain the advantage  After some  initial success, it did not go well for me. Krampus soon re-assumed the role of the  dominant heel.



Krampus clamped his huge legs around my waist in an
 inescapable scissor-lock. The muscular  Demon's massive
 thighs rippled into solid steel as he flexed them tighter and
 tighter.  I try to claw  his powerhouse legs apart but with his
 ankles locked, they can't be moved. 


Krampus bent my helpless body on his massive shoulders as
 though I was a pretzel!  I didn't even  know my big buff body 
could bend so far without breaking!


After a devastating backbreaker, Krampus pounced down, on me, but despite my battered and mangled state, I rolled, leaving him kissing carpet, hitting with a hard thud!  We both scrambled to our feet simultaneously, closed, each scrambling for dominant position and a leveraged stance.


In a true test of strength, we locked fingers and started trying
 to force the other down. We banged our massive, heaving 
chests together. A muscle god versus a muscle demon, both
 pushing with all our might 



Krampus raised his hands and spread his fingers. I nodded knowingly. A true test of strength.  We two, heavily muscled opponents, locked fingers and immediately started trying to force the other down. We moved closer, banging our massive, heaving chests together. A muscle god versus a muscle demon. We grunted and strained as we stood chest to chest, nipples to nipples, hands locked tightly in place.

We pushed with all our might, as our red faces grimaced from our strenuous exertion and our bull necks strained with such intensity, that the veins seemed to almost pop through our flesh. We were both already sweating bullets from the laborious effort. Our arms were huge, puffed up to their maximum sizes. Eventually, with tremendous strain I got my hands on top. Now the leverage was mine. I confidently exerted all my strength on Krampus's muscles. Every muscle in my body strained to force the mighty Demon down to his knees. The striations of my arms damn near burst through my skin as I exerted all my strength. 

Krampus felt himself being forced to his knees. Desperately he tried to reverse the leverage, but could not. Like myself, with his teeth clenched, he strained with every ounce of strength he possessed, as the veins in his massive arms, chest and neck stood out. His muscles worked furiously to regain control. But Krampus managed to stay up only for a moment more before collapsing with a powerful thud to one knee.

Krampus was shocked by this turn of events. He knew I was strong, but he had not expected this. When he looked up this blond muscleman,  he stared directly at my heaving chest. He was surprised at how mammoth it really was. I looked so heavily muscled and erotically enticing, to in all the glorious radiance of my muscular magnificence. 

Fueled by lust, Krampus redouble his efforts to conquer me. The mighty demon began to push back with renewed strength. The renewed force of Krampus caught me by surprise. I teetered back on my heels. This momentary loss of balance cost me dearly. Immediately Krampus powered himself back up to his feet, as he gained the leverage advantage. I strained. My face flinched with pain, but I could not reverse the hold. Slowly I was getting closer and closer to being brought to his knees.

With each exertion Krampus felt this muscled-up Sports Lawyer, fading under his demonic power. With all my strength, I pushed against Krampus.   Our chests again collided, iron hard nipples pushing deep into the other’s iron hard nipples. Straining with all my might, my massively muscular arms and mammoth legs quivered and shook as they struggled against the Demon’s superhuman strength. After minutes of this incredible show of raw power between us. I fell to my knees with a crashing thud that shook the entire room. I had lost this titanic test of strength!


The demon now set upon me, reigning blow after powerful blow with his massive sledgehammer fists!

Krampus takes his time firing fist after fist into my battered
 physique.  He takes on a even more demonic appearance 
 Nothing short of my total physical destruction will satisfy the
 beast!


Let this be a lesson to you: Don’t ever FUCK with muscles like
 these. Krampus drops down, straddling my chest, planting his
 ass on my heaving abs. He wraps his powerful hands around 
my throat and starts choking me


After the shower of blows, the demon with a diabolic laugh, bitch slapped me across my face a few times using his monster cock as a weapon! After slapping me across the face with his wet, hard cock, the muscle beast bulldozed his mighty cockhead between my lips as I was heavily gasping in air from his choke hold.  The choking and the reek of the ancient nightmare's bilious precum, caused me to violently gag and cough. Still holding tightly onto my neck, Krampus began to savagely face fuck me.He kept up the face fucking attack as he grunted continuously in erotic pleasure. I was being nearly face fucked senseless under the barbaric assault. My throat burned from the caustic excretions of this nether-world malodorous malefactor!

After bitch slapping me across my face with his wet, hard
 cock the muscle beast bulldozed his mighty cockhead 
between my lips yelling, Service me!  while I was heavily
 gasping in air from his choke hold


Krampus let go of my thick neck, as he withdrew his saliva coated fuckpole from my mouth, allowing me to finally breathe again. I kept coughing to clear my throat. Krampus, gloating over his momentary victory, flexed his mighty cock right in my face. "Now who strongest, cocksucker?" he crowed triumphantly.


You’ve got all those big ripped muscles and a reputation as some
 bad-ass martial arts fighter. SO FIGHT ME, you Pansy-
Ass!  I’m so going to enjoy crushing your muscle-bound pretty-
boy body!


Come on, Wimp!  Get up and show me what a great fighter you
 are!  Or have you had enough, pretty boy?


 I took a great deal of punishment from the vengeful Krampus, but suddenly I felt another surge of power come over me, like them nanny-bots were flooding my system with stimulants and testosterone. My power was astounding. Immediately, I established my superiority over Krampus who had been kicking my ass just moments before, and even though I was much smaller than Krampus, it was I, who now felt like the giant.

My thick arms struggled against the muscular monster's torso, forcing it down onto the floor. Krampus was incredulous! "How could Mule be doing this?"--he wondered.  He pushed back, muscling me off, but, I came back and pressed Krampus's arms down, pinning him to the floor.

In a defiant gesture, Krampus spit into my face. It burned, but I shrugged it off, determined on victory.  I squeezed my hands around Krampus's forearms and the giant began to flail in pain. The thick meat of Krampus's forearms was no match for my vise grip.

Krampus quickly raised his legs and curled himself up, wrapping his mammoth quads around my head. He pulled for all he was worth, and forced me to lunge forward and fall onto wet, sticky, hairy body. The two of us were in a perfect 69 position, but neither of us had any intention of enjoying sex, just right now. He wrapped his powerful arms around me and began to squeeze. My hard torso buckled under the strain, but I took in a big breath and grasped onto Krampus's torso and began a little squeezing of my own.  
Krampus's body tightened as my super-iron guns began to crush it. Muscle rippled against muscle, tendon against tendon. Krampus cried out in a deep, pained moan. My arms tightened more. Krampus squeezed harder, but his strength was being taxed too much by my unbelievable grip.

The two of us struggled in this position for what seemed like hours, each one of us trying to out-muscle the other with their grip; each one of us in turn, forcing the other's face into his crotch.

Finally, I gained some leverage and forced us both onto our sides. Your Mule broke the Demon's grip and maneuvered around the giant and gripped him in a full nelson as Krampus sat on the floor.

"Now it's time for a little fun," I said as I tightened my arms. I lifted Krampus up far enough so he rolled up on the balls of his feet, in an odd crouch that allowed him no purchase or flexibility to maneuver to break my hold. I tightened my full nelson grip and Krampus yelled in pain, his thick neck forced forward.

Krampus stumbled around like a duck, moving in his squatted waddle in circles, while I rode his back, yanking hard and forcing the giant to submit. Krampus tried to bang Your Mule against the walls and any inanimate objects he could reach, but my steel body was unstoppable.


The giant was weakening. He couldn't overpower Your Mule. Finally he fell to his knees, panting and exhausted. Without loosening my grip, I pulled his hips back just enough to insert my nine inch iron pipe of a cock between the two slabs of molten muscle which comprised Krampus's glutes. I leaned against the striated, rippling muscle of Krampus's back. My cock slid inside easily and was enveloped in a cave of massaging, vibrating muscle. Krampus groaned as I fucked him.

Krampus struggled hard, and we two muscular foes fought during the entire fuck. But I was clearly dominant. I held Krampus tight, quickly pulling him back whenever the giant tried to escape.

Finally, my orgasm was done. I pulled out and sat on the floor. My cock was smoking and covered in sores and lesions. There was a burning sensation in every part of my penis.  Perhaps fucking an infernal being of old was NOT my BEST IDEA. Krampus collapsed in a heap, a pile of pure muscle, breathing heavily on the floor
"But the naughty must pay, the naughty must pay!"--he sobbed.

"I paid sufficiently with this darn demonic STD you just gave me, you euro-trash piece of folklore shit!

[But gentle readers, never fear! Yeah, it was not the first time such a thing has befallen your Mule.   It happened all the time back at Dook, when the football team ran a train on 'Candy Pass Around Brown' type sloots.  A shot of penicillin will clear that right up, and  I always keep a supply at home, for just such these situations.  It worked on a charm on the infernal clap Krampus gave me!]




I heard the Christmas bells, that I had hung on my front door, jingle.  I looked up toward the ceiling and gave a wink to the angel I had helped to earn his wings!





So with a little bit of luck and some hard won brawling I was able to beat that Krampus dude. 


Damn, humiliated by an American, jack-ass!


Ahem, that would be BY AN AMERICAN MULE, Asswipe!

So, since I had beaten the Mitteleuropäischer Grinch, Christmas was saved for Your Mule and the Blog was saved for you to enjoy:



 One of the trophies I collected was Santa's naughty list, I saw the names of most of my blog readers on there!  Good on you!  Good on you!


Imagine that!


This isn't over Mule!
To be continued...





I wonder what Santa has in store for me THIS YEAR! He did send me this Christmas Card which was mighty Brah of him!



Inside the card simply read:



Later I got an email message from the North Pole from Santa's PR elf to forward to all of you:












Fun Christmas Idea: Hang mistletoe, and instead of kissing someone who walks under it, you have to fight them.  Can call it MISTLEFOE, and that way come Yuletide, somebody's Halls are going to get decked!
and from the Gang at Mulesblog: Mule, Stefan and Steve, to ALL OF YOU:







*Commercial Product placement by Jawcerciser, all revenues go to the Mule Charitable Fund For Poor Disadvantaged Bullied Kidz to Help Them Fight Moar Gud!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts