Saturday, May 12, 2018

AMUSINGS FROM VALHALLA: AS THOUGHTS TURN TO SUMMER






Summer is on its way, as is my move from Colorado to Texas, and if you thought some of my stories were a tad exaggerated in spots before  (HOW DARE YOU!!) just wait until I become a Texan, because EVERYTHING is BIGGER in TEXAS...



I think I will fit right in!





Now some of you might think I am moving to Texas at the command of Bo! ( if you missed it, check out  http://mule-mulesblog.blogspot.com/2018/04/another-bar-another-chick-another-fight.html to see why this vicious rumor got started)


I won't even DIGNIFY that with an answer!


I mean sure, I have been hanging out over at Bo's and all lately when I have been in Texas, getting um trained by him as my um Personal Trainer, grabbing a protein shake, what have you, but there is no reason to read more into it!



I can assure you all my sudden plans to move to Texas have all to do with me making partner and NOTHING to do with being with Bo more often...



I am really disappointed in you, my readers, for even THINKING this!


I really don't know what gave you this impression!


After all, Texas is such a big SPORTS STATE, and I AM a sport's lawyer after all, and now a partner in this prestigious multi-state firm!  I can't imagine WHY you think deliciously handsome, muscular, sexy, dominant, hung BO would factor into such an important decision whatsoever!






I really would have thought that after all this time reading my blog, you would understand me BETTER than that!



Besides Bo does have his main hobby:






Plus he is always prattling on about the New World Order, but I don't pay attention when people talk conspiracies...


as for me...



SO now that we straightened THAT misunderstanding out, back to the humor!










I have had this exact conversation!


Been there, done that...



Establishing correct positioning is EVERYTHING for a successful beach holiday!



A place for everything, and everything in its place!




I do throw in a work out in my list!




Speaking of snacks...


Speaking of sex...



Fortunately when you are hung like a Mule, you don't have to worry about this...nor this... SIZE does indeed fucking matter!






which is why I avoid marriage or long-term exclusive relationships...chicks need to feel the competition to perform at their best, they can't be complacent...



You got to seize your opportunities when they avail themselves...



I like a chick who really knows how to get a guy's attention!



Sometimes a guy like me has to step in, to get the job done!



unlike this guy, I do usually adhere to the BRO CODE...



Despite what you read in the magazines, surprises do not usually lead to an enhanced sexual experience...


I look forward to auditioning new regulars and casuals in Texas... so all in all, I am looking forward to summer...




I hope after you read this post, you can say:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts