Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Musings from Valhalla: Survey says...




I NEED YOUR HELP!



What happened Mule,  does Bo have you locked away in a dungeon as a sex slave?

No, nothing like that, it has just been busy times, what with me planning a move, and the Memorial Day holidays in the USA.

Now I need some inspiration, and I turn to you the dear readers.. I have a number of other stories in draft form, and which would you like me to work on.  You can vote through comments or email and let us know, as they have eliminated polls.  

CHOICE ONE:  Mule vs. the Geologist Cuck    While I do like avoiding fucks with "entanglements", sometimes it is just unavoidable...

CHOICE TWO:  Priests Gone Wild, a Gary and Friends adventure during Florida Spring Break...

CHOICE THREE:  Mule vs. the Amish:  Can I provoke even the Amish into violence?

CHOICE FOUR:  Mule vs. the Lumberjack  This one time, in Canada...

CHOICE FIVE: Mule vs. the Indian Muscleman

11 comments:

  1. Mule vs Lumberjack sounds pretty interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well being Canadian, I pretty much have to vote for Mule vs Lumberjack!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mule vs Lumberjack sounds great

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll go with Lumberjack - but want Mule to WIN big

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanna see the bull moose dominate our mule

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mule vs Lumberjack with many ballbusting scenes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. go for the lumberjack but with a mule beaten and fucked like there's no tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with above post - would love to see Mule ultimately destroyed and fucked senseless by the lumberjack; to me Mule is always hotter when he gets his amazing body owned.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LumberJack - Mule humiliated, worked over, put on display for others, fucked over. Big roided loser. Nothing better :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. fuck yeahhhh! GO 4 THE LUMBERJACK!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts