Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Out of the Cobwebs: Daddy Issues










Daddy Issues: Perhaps one of the strangest encounters I have had to date, I have had some freaky sloots in my day, but this one took Daddy's little girl to Trump Levels, still her Dad came to really like me, and that is rare for me!


(art by Silverjow)


It is a tale in 3 parts!

Part One: Muscles on Parade!






Part Two: Mule vs. the Muscle Daddy!








Part Three: Pillow Talk






(art by Silverjow)


The Daddy in question was a former Mr. Colorado, gym owner and a bad-ass! Despite a few years under his belt, he remains quite the hunk, although a bit on the disreputable side, and that is coming from me!  


Jake  a.k.a. Daddy is Denver's most notorious steroid dealer!

But sure Daddy still pops many a boner as he struts by, and I must confess, some of those boners have been mine!



Is it hot in here?

ahhhhhhhh!
Don't judge me readers, I have hacked into all your device cameras and I can see y'all have pants tenting yourselves. Daddy Jake might be the devil, but damn he is one hot devil!




Daddy reappears in these stories:

Golden Grapplers

Mule vs. AJ





After several years of living in Boulder, Colorado, Your Mule has moved into a new abode in a ritzy neighborhood of Dallas, Texas. The kind of area where the neighbors fight with lawyers not fists so I will have to pretend to be respectable around them Not much in the way of furniture yet, but a place to hang my hat and park my jeep.  I already baptized the place by bringing a sloot over to  the new CASA MULE.  Edit Brah is convinced that now that I have made the big move, there will be no further impediments to me finishing the story.  I reassured him that was the case just so I stop getting the texts every forty minutes: Anything to edit yet?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts