Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Out of the Cobwebs: Mule and the Trucker

Dusting off another old jug marked with an XXX from the story archives.




"There might be a little dust on the bottle
But don’t let it fool ya about what’s inside
There might be a little dust on the bottle
It’s one of those things that gets sweeter with time”
-David Lee Murphy “Dust on the Bottle’

This week we introduce or reintroduce you to one of the most popular of my archived stories, and one of my personal all-time favorites called Trucker

Mule and the Trucker link




 I have never been as thoroughly owned in my adult life by another alpha as by this trucker whose name I never did learn. The guy was even bigger than I am, strong as all fuck, and with impressive brawling skills.  Check out how it all went down. Although I never did learn his name, he made quite the impression.  Sure wish I could encounter him again, am itching for a rematch. I still wonder about him from time to time, who he is and what is his background story. In the way of a confession, I still occasionally have dreams about that guy to this day!  Once you read about him, you will understand why!  Story has been updated with new and very hot illustrations! I hope you like it!  Be sure to leave feedback!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts