Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Out of the Cobwebs: Car Wash




I am starting a new series of  blog commentary called Out of the Cobwebs, where I feature a different story from the dusty portion of the archives, so that longtime readers can enjoy them again, and new readers can enjoy these gems for the first time.

The first such featured story is Car Wash.
http://mule-mulesblog.blogspot.com/2015/04/the-car-wash.html 

This is an account of what goes down when two muscular alphas trapped by a hailstorm, begin sizing each other up and inevitably battle for the TOP ALPHA DOG spot. Mule vs. a big ass biker ex-con. It is not often that Mule goes against someone even bigger than he is! Who will come out the winner? This is a no-holds barred street-style battle for alpha supremacy. There can be only one!  I have updated the story so it will be fresh for both new and veteran readers.

4 comments:

  1. This was one of the hottest stories I've read to date! Please write an epic about Tyrone meeting Atlas the biker!!! I love mule, but I think with their similar dimensions and strength Ty and Atlas would wreck each other to orgasmic proportion!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tyrone meets Atlas the Biker is now written and is in the incredibly talented hands of Artist Brah for illustrating. Look for it is about 3 weeks. I the meantime, please enjoy the other new posts until then.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the comments! It's always great hearing from someone who reads the blog. Atlas the Biker vs Tyrone? That would work, good suggestion! Let's see what we can do. Mule

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you can just ignore the 37 other times I've posted that same request. lmao. Please, KEEP WRITING!!! I hope you consider graphic novels for download! I'd certainly buy.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts