Monday, August 17, 2015

Musings from Valhalla: Note to My Readers



Musings from Valhalla is a new blog feature where I will just comment about any shit that comes to mind that I think worthy of a SHARE.  It's timing will be irregular as it will be dependent on my moods and inclination.

Today's Topic is: FEEDBACK

I know most of you are shy about commenting, but I really do look forward and appreciate your comments about what you think of the stories, and what elements you like, or are not so keen on.  I would also like when you comment to rank the story relative to other stories.  Give the story a rating of One to Five Mules.  Five being the Muliest!



The Power of Mule Blog Comments


I know most of you are loathe to comment, but you can do so anonymously and it really helps build a BLOG COMMUNITY here and helps let me select which of my adventures to share with you based on what sorts of things you like hearing about.

So I hope for the best with respect to more of you commenting, but expect the worst.

HOPE FOR THE BEST EXPECT THE WORST


2 comments:

  1. FEEDBACK??? i love the word from Valhalla! Pitch some lightning in there bro!

    Yu know I love this blog, but the most I like is the raw unvarnished opinion that slices out from time to time. And I like chicks with some butt. Good depiction

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I had read this before commenting! Now I have to go back and rate with the mule system!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts