Monday, August 31, 2015

Musings from Valhalla: Random Thoughts



-I am not saying I am swimming in gravy, but the pussay is just falling on my dick these days!

-I learned this Cajun trick...If you put lemon on your fingers then finger the chick and she screams she has std's.... stay away.

-I saw an interracial couple last night in the store, and the black girl was with a white guy, and her ass was huge as ****. You gotta have some major cock to beat up them guts.

-I normally go to the mall or anywhere and if I spot a hot chick and if her BF is some dweeb I'll eye **** the **** out of his girlfriend then I like to look at the kid at see what he does lol he normally just looks at me then gives me a mean mug face and keeeps walking. Sometimes though, SHE lingers behind! It's good to be me.



-I get tired of the same chick after hitting it a few times and I start wanting something different... I ll even take an inferior piece like a 6 outta 10,  just because it s something different..

-I don't care who sees me naked. . I'm jacked and tan and have a nice peñor

-Went home with this hot MILF I met at Walmart. I didn't bang her though, just made out, sucked her tits, was going for the pussy but it smelled terrible and that was that!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts