Thursday, October 8, 2015

To the Victor Belongs the Spoils

by Mule with an assist by Stefan Kane


JAMAL!


There is a long-haired ginger bodybuilder that frequents the same gym Jamal and I usually go to.  While he was a big dude, no doubt, 6’4” and 240 lbs. He was some sort of  Herbalist with a fiercely loyal clientelle.

"I think you will really like this
special protein infusion,
 Mrs. Mullens, it is 100% organic."


-- he unfortunately was also one of them vegetarian, granola-eating, Buddhist, “Don’t harsh my peace, love and understanding vibe” types.


Blake was all: "Ohm"
and I was all: "OHN" (Oh Hell No!)

Now what sort of fucked up attitude is THAT to have in a gym?  His hair was usually tied back in one of those goofy little buns some less than alpha men affect. "Cut your hair like a REAL MAN, you damn hippie!"  Plus did I mention he is a ginger?  I cannot emphasize that fact ENOUGH!  He was always listening to some flute and sitar nonsense, while the rest of us were rocking the heavy metal and imagining with each heft of iron: our enemies driven before us, while we grooved to the lamentations of their women. 


"Mule, What is Best?"
"To drive our enemies before us and
hear the lamentation of their bishes!"


 Not Mr. Harmony—While most of us were guzzling pre-workout and gnawing on whatever animal flesh we could locate-this guy gets his protein from legumes--mostly soy—no doubt from fields with loudspeakers playing sweet concertos to soothe the bean plants, and hooded figures chanting to the Spirits of the Soy during the harvest….When he wasn’t in gym gear he was decked out in robes like some Ashram hippie from the days of yore—the 1960’s.  I hated his guts alright, and never more so than when Jamal was making ‘googly eyes’ at him and calling him a ‘hottie’.  Sure I guess he was handsome in his own Birkenstocked ginger sort of way. But whenever I saw his smug serene ginger face, I just saw RED, especially as he was always checking Jamal out, but neglected to ogle me. C’mon EVERYBODY at that gym ogles MULE.


"MULE IS WORKING OUT!!!!!"

Mr. Harmony was always making excuses to sidle up to Jamal inviting him to meditation classes, aroma therapy groups, better chanting through incense, and all that kind of shit that sounded awfully lame to me, and to which Jamal irritatingly feigned interest.  I was always giving territorial growls and chest thumps when he got too close and cozy with Jamal, although Nature boy seemed clueless or perhaps more nefariously INDIFFERENT to my clear gestures and vocalizations.

Much of Mule's jealousy toward's Blake
 was just how handsome the Ginger was, 
and how much Jamal noticed and 
appreciated his muscular good looks.


Finally in the Parking lot when he was sniffing around Jamal—like my black buddy was some bitch in heat-- Jamal, who I suspect had already fucked him a few times, seemed bored with Mr. Harmony, especially as Jamal liked to eat meat. So I told Mr. Harmony straight out to “Buzz off!” and to “Go fly over the rainbow to the land of Vegan Oz.”

You really need to conquer your possessiveness, it gives you a harsh aura, Dude.  Sex is not a competition, but a joyous melding of two spirits.  You cannot own another person, life is about connections and interactions, of giving not taking.

"Dude, you're harshing my vibe man, harshing my vibe!"

How about I TAKE this fist…“--holding up my right sledgehammer—“…and GIVE you a fat lip and some shattered teeth by CONNECTING my fist to your face and INTERACTING with it that way.”

Mr. Harmony returned:
While I seek to take the peaceful path where possible, sometimes, on rare occasions I find it instructive and enlightening to demonstrate to others the futility of the violent and aggressive paths they are on, by inflecting a major drubbing on their pretensions and arrogance.




Wait wut?”—I sputtered.  “Did granola boy just challenge Mule to a fight?”'

If it is helpful for you to embrace this demonstration in such banal terms, YES!”

Jamal chimed in:  “Watching a good fight, always makes me horny…and to the victor, belong the spoils.”  Jamal voice was charming and sultry, and he exuded such sensuality, sexual invitation and virility from every pore, that both musclemen seemed to have smoke wafting up from their ears as they were locked in primal states of lust-driven aggression.  All pretense of harmony and balance faded from the hippie, and suddenly all that was left were two cavemen, primed for a battle for masculine supremacy. Jamal was the PRIZE!





 
If you are incredulous that Jamal could reduce a mild mannered hippie-yippie Boulder Herbalist and a hot shot lawyer into snarling, knuckle-dragging bestial Neanderthals…




…then, you have never met Jamal.



To begin with there is that exquisite and sublime physical beauty coupled with the kind of aesthetic physique whose proportions and perfection are of an order that could grace fitness magazines and romance novel covers.  He always smells so, so, good even after working out, and his complexion is flawless mocha.  Then there is that gleaming, dreamy and disarming smile adorned with fleshy sensual, and oh so inviting lips…His soft, soulful eyes are hypnotic in their power and add on the fact that he emanates an infectious and addictive charm and charisma and you get just a hint of the power this muscular Adonis wields.





He is the kind of guy that people wax poet over in song and rhyme…the type of guy that inspires sculptures and paintings…that leaves indelible memories on the heart.  His magnetic appeal is so compelling, that women and men can't help but COVET him. The perfect Kinsey straight guy is thinking: "I'm not gay but I'd hit that!"   You would think they invented the word BROMANCE just to describe the way guys fawn over Jamal.

Hi, ♥♥♥Jamal♥♥♥, 'Sup.


While most alphas have “side chicks”, Jamal has a stable of “side dicks”—although each and every one of us fancies ourselves his main squeeze, as he makes you feel like you are his only one when you are with him…the truth is we are ALL just his  “side dicks”. Tyrone calls Jamal the ‘Puppetmaster’- as he always has a half dozen musclestuds dangling from strings, as well as another half dozen “sugar daddies” also dancing like marionettes to his machinations.  The latter group invariably prominent, married business men, now in the throes of a severe Jamal addictions, lavish him with cash and gifts.  He is only 19 and he already has a siiiiick retirement account that makes mine look pathetic in comparison.  He is set up in a condo, sports four luxury vehicles, designer threads, 100 pairs of sneakers, bling, fancy electronics-all for a guy with marginal job skills who never stays in a job more than a few weeks-damn it, he lives way better than I do.   The only reason he even works is to garner new conquests and have an official source of income- his main job seems to be milking these more than willing cash cows.




Of course this eventually set off red flags with the IRS.  He asked me to drive him down to Denver for his audit.  Now there is no reason why he needs me to play chauffeur, the dude as  I said sports four luxury vehicles, but he no doubt wanted company on the drive…and Jamal can be VERY persuasive.  It wasn’t long before my head was nodding like a bobble-head and an imbecilic grin was stretched from ear to ear across my face.  I may be Duke and Georgetown educated, but I swear my IQ drops 50-75 points easily when I am under the influence of Jamal.



Anyway he struts in carefree to the office of this grizzled, grumpy, hard-ass looking Treasury accountant…and I think   “You are in for it now, Jamal” and twenty minutes later he waltzes out of the office, smiling like a demon dimples flashing such that the secretary almost fell off her chair,.  He reached down to his groin, adjusted his junk and finished zipping up his trousers, as I catch a glimpse of the treasury dude mopping semen off his face as Jamal swings the door closed.  

"I think you will find all my documentation is in order!"

"Hold all my calls, 
reschedule my next appointment." 


Jamal flashes a business card in my face and whispers enticingly in my ear. “He’ll be handling my account personally from now on, so there won’t be any more trouble from Uncle Sam.”  I must confess this demonstration of his sexual power got me so horned up, that when we got back to the Jeep, I immediately gobbling down on his big black cock right there in the government offices parking deck before initiating the drive home.   I asked him during the ride, what his plan B was, if his plan -ummm. “D” didn’t work out. He laughed and said:  “Dude, be serious, Plan D ALWAYS works out.”  Got to love the guy.



Before I garnered the honor of becoming his regular workout partner, he would on occasion come into the gym alone and holler for a spotter.  Men literally came to blows in free-for-all brawls over garnering this coveted spot for the day…and I am happy to say I won all the one’s I was engaged in
.




So as you can see Jamal has this power over men, so that it actually was no real surprise that Mr. Harmony and I were glaring at each other like two Silverback gorillas ready to Donkey Kong each other in our lust fueled fury over the ebony Adonis, it wasn’t just that we each wanted Jamal at the moment, we fucking HAD to have him…

This is your brain on Jamal!


Mr. Harmony pulled off his robes so he was just wearing his skivvies.  I had to admit he was magnificently muscled. His powerful chest was cut with strands of striated sinew bouncing in muscular display.  His delts were like cannonballs, his biceps like large grapefruits leading over to bulging horseshoe triceps. His broad shoulders narrowed down to a 31 waist and then flared out again in tree trunk quads.  With his fists on his hips his lats spanned out like angel wings.  Jamal whistled and let loose a “Damn, Blake”—for even though Jamal had no doubt seen him naked before, there is nothing like seeing a specimen of glorious muscle in the throes of Battle-frenzy! I even felt my cock swell in appreciation, the guy did look like a Celtic god.




What kind of fucking, name is Blake for a Celtic god?”—I thought derisively, as I pulled off my own shirt, boots and jeans revealing a true Thor.  I heard Jamal whistle again, and I saw Blake’s eyes widen as he realized just how jacked I was, from my amazing traps and delts, down to my 4H calves.  I clearly out classed him in every muscle group.  “You don’t get muscle like this eating fruit and nuts!” I thought. 

"You don’t get muscle like this from eating fruits and nuts!"



We flexed and struck poses for the intimidation factor, before we charged each other like bull rhinos.






Before I knew it though, Blake was slamming my ass onto the grass.  Slam, recover, slam, recover, slam recover.  The ground was covered in Mule impact craters.  



Hippie boy was fast and agile, and pulling all sorts of mechanical advantage over Mule.  The guy did have reach on me, but to be honest, I was being outclassed.  I knew BJJ, wrestling, boxing and assorted MMA, not to mention street brawling techniques up the yin-yang but this Granola Guru was pulling some Shaolin master shit and was kicking my ass.  I had clearly underestimated him, but seriously, who would of thunk that Mr. Harmony pacifist hippie boy could, well FIGHT!  I was getting body slammed so many times that I felt like a vibrating guitar string that had just been plucked. He tossed me hither and yon as easy as you would a giant a rag doll! The damn Herbalist was Jackie Channing me! I felt like the comic relief!

"Come at Me MULE,
So I can toss you around some more!"




If this continued much longer…it would soon be Lights Out Mule-and Jamal would be…BLAKE’S!!!  The last thought reinvigorated me, and as the theme from Popeye blared triumphantly in my head,




I ‘Thor Hammered” his nut sack with an upswing of my mighty right fist.  It was like slamming a High Striker at a carnival, and the pain quickly traveled up his spinal chord until it was ringing bells in his brain, and Ol’ Shaolin sunk to his knees.









I followed up with a sequence of left and right sledgehammer hooks so that his jaw and cheeks were wobbling right and left like a swinging door.  Then I began a quick sequence of forward jabs, speedbagging his head until it was such a bloody mess he looked like JJ Watts after a football game.





Despite the pounding I gave him, there was still fight left in the Chamomile slurper, and he was soon blocking and returning punches as the fight quickly devolved into a Rock-em sock-em exchange of punches as we slugged away in a war of attrition.





There were jabs, hooks, uppercuts, and crosses galore.  Each punch crashing into the opponent like a wrecking ball, demolishing the long and carefully constructed cobblestone abs, plateau pecs as well as our handsome faces.






Our bruised and battered knuckles swelled in size, and our heads and bodies were so covered in welts, bruises, swelling bump, gashes and cuts that we looked like mutants out of THE HILLS HAVE EYES.




The thuds and oofs beat a bloody percussion. 

















It was a battle of titans, each brandishing powerful large fists backed up by colossal muscles unleashing punishing blow after punishing blow.  Imagine a fight between Green Hulk vs. Red Hulk and you get the picture of how this slug-a-thon was going down!





Our cocks fueled by the testosterone of battle swelled to gargantuan sizes as did our lust for Jamal. The savagery of our battle was something perhaps not witnessed since the time of our knuckle walking ancestors…












I saw an opportunity and launched a “Jackie Gleason” left uppercut sending him into lunar orbit.


"Damn that’s another one that Mule sent flying past me!"




  At the same time he connected with a left haymaker hook that sent my face from convex to concave.




 When Blake landed back to earth, he was rolled out on the grass like an old beaten up carpet






Ginger Blake was out cold, but I was seeing constellations and hearing tweety birds, as I was slumped on my magnificently muscled glutes, my entire body glistening with sweat.  I was no doubt very aromatic by this point, but I could see that it was turning Jamal on.  "You're all mine, baby"  I groggily exhaled through a pair of fat lips, spitting out blood afterwards.  

"Sure Cupcake," returned Jamal, "Anything you say, champ!"

He helped first me and then Blake to his truck.  “Don’t worry my darlin's, we’ll come back later for your vehicles, neither one of you is in any condition to drive."   He buckled us in and gave us each a long lingering kiss..."To make your booboos feel all better."  Even though the kiss hurt my battered lips, he was right, it did make my aching body feel better.

He took us to his place, and prepared his famous wound balm, stripped both of us battered goliaths, and began working his magic.  That stuff is damn good, he should market it…and damn if his fingers and soothing words didn’t ensorcell Blake and I, as he massaged our muscles and our minds into malleable clay.

After he gave us the magic fingers, he worked his lips and tongue, first on our battered muscles, and then on our dongers.  Jamal could suck cock like no one else I have ever encountered male or female, which was an essential part of the narcotic addiction men had for him.  After he worked us up into a crescendo, he backed off and said we would have to fuck each other in makeup sex before either one of us could have HIM. 

Despite our mutual animosity, we had built a grudging respect for one another during the battle, so it took only that push from Jamal to have us groping, lick, sucking, kissing one another’s bulging but battered muscles. We crossed swords in some lively dick play, and then wrestled each other playfully in bed as we were sucking each other’s cocks while we explored each other’s puckering anuses with big bruised fingers.

Blake and Mule cross swords




As we proceeded into an entwined sixty nine, I was gobbling down his engorged ginger wreathed mammoth cock with my nose was pressed against his butthole, which I kid you not smelled of sweat and wildflowers.  My buttcrack was not so pleasant I am sure, but Blake made no complaints.  Then we interlocked our bodies for some serious mutual ass munching, rimming each other thoroughly as well as licking, kissing and nibbling on each other's prodigious gluteus muscles.

I lifted Blake upside down in a  Standing 69,  Most men could not achieve this with a chick, much less with a muscled hunk like Blake, and while my muscles strained and popped from the effort, a muscle god like me didn't even slack under the load.  Then we were back on the bed intertwined in various tangled positions as if we were in a game of twister. I was craving every inch of his body, as he was mine. Caresses, kisses, slobbering licks and slurping occurred over biceps, triceps, pecs, glutes, fingers and toes.  He had succulent, sexy, sensually luscious lips, and a broad long tantalizingly tenacious tongue. Every bit of his mouth was adept at erotic pleasuring. His big, strong fingers knew a thousand ways of tactile gratification, and his thick long donger was also keen to delight.



The body of a big alpha muscleman is certainly amazing to savor and explore, it is why I drive the sloots crazy, at the moment it was the big muscular GINGER ROOT herbalist that was driving ME bonkers. Blake like Jamal was what one calls a power-bottom,  These are men who even while "catching" are so skilled in the sensual gyrations of their bodies that they control the sex, guiding and manipulating so it that the "pitchers" are putty in their hands, performing like sex puppets.  Like Jamal, Blake had mad skills. He had such disciplined muscle control from all that yoga and that Shaolin master martial arts shit he could do, that he had a black belt in fucking.

"Take me Mule, Take me NOW!!!"

In my past prejudice against the carrot-top I had discounted his reputation at the gym, but now I knew the legends were no exaggeration, but precisely true...now I understood why guys at the gym creamed in their pants at the mere mention of his name.






He may be a Vegan prick, but Blake knew how to give pleasure, have to give the soy boy that.  I also knew that I would HAVE to fuck Blake again, and again, and again....




Not only did he bottom like a champ, but when we switched roles, I knew pleasures in that role as well.  Sure I had been bottomed by brute overwhelming force and there was a certain heady ecstasy in such violent conquest, but with Blake there was a gentle seduction of my hind-parts that had me puckering in blissful anticipation of each new sensation.  I was beginning to understand NIRVANA!

"At that I moment, I was totally infatuated with the Ginger."


It wasn’t long before Jamal was temporarily forgotten as our primal lusts exploded until we were spewing jizz all over one another.  I could of sworn another freckle appeared on the ginger's stood face, indicating another sexual conquest. Then Jamal broke into the action, licking off our potent ejaculate with his talented tongue. Once Jamal re-entered the fray, it was ALL ABOUT HIM again.


Now, Mule, since you won the fight, it’s time for a special victory game.”  Jamal turned to Blake, smiling, at the two monster musclemen.  “We call it… Well, we call it… A Fuckdown,” Jamal laughed. 

It didn’t need an explanation.  I didn’t need to know the rules-- I pretty much knew what was coming. 

Basically, it works like this,” Jamal continued, rubbing his large  hands together in kid-like anticipation.  “Mule and I will competitively attempt to rape each other.  The first one to have an orgasm inside the other will be declared the winner!” then added, “Oh, and-- you get extra points if you can get your opponent to cum while you’re fucking him.


Like yeah-- I thought.  Extra points-- what, we’re going to win a trip to The Bahamas or something? 

The large bed took center stage, complete with the mirrors above

Blake was watching mesmerized from the other side of the large king-sized bed, stroking away.


Blake was watching mesmerized from the other side
 of the large king-sized bed, stroking away.

Jamal and I assumed the stage, in the center of the mat by the foot of the bed.  I turned to taunt Jamal with my sexy muscular derriere.  Jamal took one look at my plump, firm buttocks and immediately pounced.


 Jamal took one look at my plump, firm buttocks
 and immediately pounced.


But I was ready.  I spun around and met Jamal with a round-kick to the stomach.  Jamal doubled over.  And I wasted no time in utilizing this advantage.  I clasped his fists together and came crashing down on the black beast, dealing a devastating blow to Jamal’s bulging trapezius muscle. 

Jamal wailed and leaned to one side on the bed.  I crawled onto Jamal, pried his arms  and began to put a full-nelson on him.  I pulled Jamal backwards and forced his muscles apart, flexing them and hardening them with unbelievable power.  But at the last possible moment before I could lock the hold in, Jamal  bent forward violently, flipping me feet-over-head onto my back.  Stunned, I flopped my arms outward, dizzy with pain.

Jamal jumped on top of  of me and pinned me down.  He grabbed my wrists and put the full weight of his upper body on them, while spreading my legs with his own mighty tree trunks.  I squirmed from side to side.  Regaining my bearings, my arms began to lift from the bed.  With my supernal strength, I forced my hands upward.  If I can bench 455 pounds for reps, I surely could press up the  240 pound body of Jamal.

Jamal pressed harder, adjusting the center of his weight forward to keep me down.  But his efforts were useless.  With a yell and one mighty heave, I threw Jamal off  me.  Jamal’s huge body ended up smashing against the bed.  "Don't break my bed, Mule, one of my sugah Daddies, just bought this for me."

"Fuck, you will just flash that smile and one of your besotted ATMs will just buy you another!"  I returned. 

As I rose up on his knees on the bed, Jamal sought to grapple me onto the bed into a pose of bottoming submission, and we two inhuman masses of muscle tumbled around on the bed with groans and moans.  Blake had to vacate the bed to a  more distant location where he continued stroking.  It was an erotic display of muscle wrapped in muscle, and Blake so longed to join in...but you didn't defy the rules of Jamal's games if you ever wanted to experience him again...and every man who HAD HAD him WANTED AND NEEDED to experience him again. 

Mule

Now it was Jamal’s turn to muscle his way into advantage.  He dug into me and pried me open, forcing me onto my stomach as he locked his powerful legs around my torso in a scissors hold.



I pounded the bed with my fists.  My huge arms flailed while I yelled in agony.  Jamal squished my body with seeming little effort, his massive legs plied and manipulated my mighty torso, cracking  cartilage and constricting my powerful chest. 

Jamal’s ankles locked like they were welded together.  He jerked his legs, as well as his whole body, with a slow, meticulous rhythm-- squeezing then pausing, squeezing again… and then pausing for half a second before he ramped up the unbearable pressure once again.

I became light-headed.  But just before I got to the point of passing out, Jamal released me.  As this white giant tried to recuperate, Jamal grabbed me, and pulled me to my knees.  Now it was Jamal’s turn to apply a full-nelson.  My arms were forced straight out to my sides.  Jamal’s arms wrapped under my arms, in front of  my shoulders and his hands grasped behind my head, forcing it forward.  Jamal held me still.  He put his lips next to my ear and whispered, “I hope you’re ready, Mule.  Because my cock is going to open you up.  Prepare yourself, muscleman.  It’s minutes away,” he sneered. 

Part of me wanted to yield at that moment, to submit, to embrace being fucked by the glorious Jamal, but the competitive side of me fought back, jerking myself in a futile attempt to free myself.  Jamal wrapped his arms around me like a constrictor tightening around his prey.  His hot sweet breath and manly aroma wafted over me fueling this big blonde's lust.  Although tormented by being out-muscled like this, I actually found myself being  aroused-- fuck, Jamal had muscles that wouldn’t end!  My peripheral vision was book-ended with the imposing sight of Jamal’s mighty, rippling, vein-filled forearms.  They were thick, black muscles.  I liked what I saw.  A lot. I craved Jamal more, perhaps more than I ever had before, and that is saying a lot!.

Jamal roughed me up, squeezing me and ultimately throwing me flat on the large bed, face-up. 

Jamal jumped up onto the bed and straddled me, facing me-- sitting on my thick chest.  His cock was already stiff.  Fuck, that thing was huge!  I looked up at it hovering directly over my face.  I was entranced like a mouse by a cobra; it seemed as if all of the muscle in the world was on top of me.  Sensual, powerful, masculine muscle. There was nothing in all of existence at that moment for me, but JAMAL, only JAMAL. 

Oh I had  strength to resist; but with the close contact with this huge African muscleman, I was finding more and more that I really didn’t want to resist. 

Jamal moved backwards, edging himself down my powerful body.  He straddled my legs and looked down onto my penis, which, at the sight of Jamal’s huge member, had also become erect.  Jamal reached down and began touching it, tenderly-- almost lovingly.  His fingers walked up and down it, feeling it, fondling it, energizing it with his erotic touch.  I resisted at first, moving my legs in an effort to get Jamal off, but as soon as Jamal began to tease me with those touches, I fell still and silent.  God, Jamal knew how to touch a man!  I went wild inside, but fought with everything he had to hide my pleasure. 

Y'all like this?” Jamal grinned.  He fingered my long, thick schlong, rubbing it slowly, driving me mad with stimulation. Jamal  found my moaning (and of Blake wildly buffing the banana in the corner of the room) to be sweet melodies for his ears.  Nothing gave him more pleasure than driving a man into a frenzy of wild desire.

I looked up at Jamal and lusted-- lusted for those muscles, for that overwhelming power, that sensuality, that confidence and raw manliness.

Jamal lifted my cock into the air, pulling it slowly and gently upward.  He held it and admired it.  Aside from Tyrone's, it was the longest and thickest cock he had ever seen other than his own.  He pushed down on the skin, and the head blossomed with the pressure.  I panted.  Precum spewed from my slit, slithering down my long pole.  Jamal brought his face down and stuck out his tongue, lapping up the clear honey.  Again, I reeled.  Jamal’s tongue slithered up and down it, wetting it, mixing his saliva with my precum, covering it in gloss.

And then the real torture began.  Jamal bathed my penis in long, wet tongue licks that went on forever.  I was being driven crazy with pleasure.  The amount of saliva Jamal was able to produce and deposit on my cock was just amazing!  And his technique was unreal!  My fists were turning white.  With each sensual lick, Jamal drove pangs of lust deeper and deeper into my body.

Put it IN!  Put in IN!  Swallow it! I found himself silently begging.  .  Outwardly I remained silent.  It was the longest tongue bath you can imagine.  Usually the licking leads to a blow job pretty quickly, but this was just nuts!

And then Jamal would bring his lips forward and kiss it.  They would be long lip massages.  Then more licks.  Licks up to the head.  Jamal kissed that, too.  He curled his big lips around it, toyed with the piss-slit, with his tongue, and then make like he was going to put it in.

I held his breath in anticipation.  Jamal held his lips on the head, pulled in inside a little more, kissed it for a long time, and then moved back to lick some more.

All the way down the shaft.  Down to my plump, wet ball sacs.  Jamal inserted one testicle into his mouth and sucked on it.  He rolled it around his mouth.  One of his fingers came up and touched me right behind the balls. 

I flailed.

Jamal licked again, moving slowly-- wetly-- up the shaft.  Licking the head, he wrapped his tongue under the cut.  He kissed it again.  He kissed the piss slit.  He kissed the “G” spot right under the head.

I was going mad with desire.

Then Jamal moved back to the piss slit.  He kissed it.  He tongued it.  With his right hand, he held the mighty penis in the air and with his left hand he massaged my balls and tickled his perineum. 

Uuuughh… Mmmmmmghhh…” I moaned.  How I wanted that mouth to devour my cock!  How I wanted those huge muscles to envelope me, to hold me and flex for me.

Jamal’s lips parted.  His mouth opened.  Wide.  He stuck his tongue out, teasing me,his prey. 

I watched, wide eyed.

Jamal moved his head downward.  His mouth was wide open and it didn’t touch my phallus, it just moved downward around it.  It drove me into a frenzy.  Then, Jamal slowly closed his mouth over it.  Its hardness and thickness was a marvel to Jamal.  He moved his lips over it, around it-- slowly.  He began to go down on me.

Of course, I went nuts.  “Ohhhh ggggggodddddd!” I cried.  I panted and jerked with pleasure.  Jamal went down on me farther than all but a few had ever been able to go.  All the way to the hilt, he went, massaging this giant’s dick with such tenderness, passion and unbridled sensuality that I nearly blew my wad right there during the first seconds of Jamal’s possession of his cock.

Jamal moved down farther, opening his throat and allowing his neck to expand to receive the thick, stiff, elongated meat. 

I froze now, experiencing a technique that was other-worldly.  I could learn a few moves from this guy, and learn I did.  But of course, this was not a lesson in academics.  This was one of  the hottest blow jobs I had ever received, strike that, THE hottest blow job.

I could feel the semen in my balls boiling, readying for release.  My cock was  stiff and excited.  Jamal’s masterful tongue, lips and mouth was sending me out of this world.

Just when I felt I could hold back the orgasm no longer, Jamal pulled his head back.  He moved his lips up the shaft-- sucking softly the whole time.  As my dick gave a preliminary jerk-- a final prelude to orgasm, Jamal’s mouth came off.

My cock stood in the air-- naked from all stimulation.  He bucked his hips, stabbing the air for more-- more touch… more anything.  But there was only air.

And Jamal’s mad  devilish, beautifully sexy grin.

My eyes silently pleaded for more.

But Jamal wasn’t in the mood to satisfy...at THAT moment.

Jamal laid down on my, smothering my huge body with  muscular mass.  Jamal rubbed his cock into mine.  He looked into my eyes and smiled.  Then he brought his face to mine and began kissing me.   We kissed passionately and insatiably.  And it wasn’t clear now who was being more attracted to whom.  Whatever the case, it was absolutely explosive--like a megaton hydrogen bomb, lust on top of lust.

Blake-- bopping the baloney in the corner-- also started cumming.  He shot long and hard,  spewing copious amounts of semen onto the floor in long strings and blobs.  His  muscular body convulsed as he watched Jamal kiss me. All the soul's that this ginger heartthrob had collected over the years seemed to shoot out of Blake along with his spunk, swirling around before being sucked into the vortex created by Jamal and I sucking face.  Note: I may have been hallucinating due to oxygen deprivation during the kiss.

On the bed, Jamal and I were enjoying each other to no end.  Finally, Jamal pulled back and moved downward.  He put his hands on my ankles and opened this giant’s legs wide.

By now, my defenses were nearly gone.  I had the strength to resist, but not the will.  I was ready  to be penetrated…


Of course, I am a “top.”  I,  did-- of course-- have quite an extensive sexual “resume,” if you will. Do not judge your Mule harshly dear readers, I am all alpha to my core, but this is Jamal we are talking about, and unless you have been with Jamal, you cannot know what it was like to be ME at this moment, or fully understand the sheer impossibility of not RELISHING yielding to this black stud.

Now, Jamal was uncovering things inside my noggin that I never knew were there.  Unfortunately, the services of a psychologist were not readily available at the moment, and even if they were, I would have told the guy to fuck off.  I wanted Jamal.  I needed Jamal.  My alpha side wanted to resist-- but I wanted to be overcome as well.

The indomitable alpha side of me TRIED to resist.  That alpha dog really did.  I certainly had the strength to resist.  Shit, I am an insanely powerful man.  Fuck, Jamal held my legs only with his arms, and even though the black giant’s arms were unbelievably powerful, they certainly would be no match for my inhuman legs.

But again, something deep inside me didn’t want to throw Jamal across the room.  I certainly could have shoved him away like that. The flesh in the form of my muscles, were more than willing, but the Mule spirit, now that had been made weak.

So I didn’t resust.  I  couldn't resist.  My desire for Jamal was just too damn strong.

Jamal looked at me and smiled.  “You’re ready, aren’t you.”

I didn’t answer.  My splayed legs, offering no resistance, was all the answer Jamal needed. 

Jamal put my legs down and crawled up onto me again, sitting on my chest.  His penis hovered over my face. 

I lifted my head

"Holy shit!"  Jamal’s cock swole into the thickest, biggest, longest plow-rod you could ever imagine!  As it stretched out in all its glory, right above mys face, I found himself aghast. 

Jamal just grinned. Oh that inhumanly beautiful grin....

Almost involuntarily, I put one hand around Jamal’s massive boner.  God-- it was so hard and big!  My own penis was stiff to the point of being painful. 

I slowly moved his fingers and palm up the long, thick shaft.  It took forever for his hand to move over the ridges of blood vessels and reach the lip of the head, and when it finally did, I found my hand squeezing it… felling its weight and stiffness-- its girth.  Fuck!  Its girth was literally more than a beer can!  A horse would be envious!  Really!

Jamal smiled.  He watched my lust driving this big blond MAD.  Jamal was the devil, and temptation was his game.  But the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape, as that fruitloop from Denmark with the skull might say...

My  hand met a bead of Jamal’s precum, and I squeezed the giant cock again, eliciting a renewed stiffening and a new dribble of clear honey. 

Jamal’s body tightened.  Clearly,  the thought of conquering this giant was beginning to drive him wild. He too now burned with passion and lust that rivaled that of this blond behemoth. 

I pulled down on Jamal’s dick and brought it to my mouth.  As I enveloped it, and pulled it in with my lips, my strong hand slowly moved up and down it.  I was reverent, almost worshipful. 

Jamal moaned.

My lips massaged Jamal sensually.  Farther and farther inside my mouth it went.  I opened my throat and swallowed it as far as I could. 

Jamal put his hands on my head and “encouraged” me onward.   I must have blown Jamal for fifteen minutes before he pulled out.

Jamal moved backward and laid down on top of me.  I spread my legs.  Jamal tipped his hips and lifted his butt so that his cock head was positioned at my rear door.  I wrapped my huge arms around Jamal’s wide back and caressed the black man’s thick, massive back muscles.  My cock rubbed against Jamal’s abs as Jamal positioned himself for the penetration.  Both of us moaned loudly.  For Jamal, this was one of  the biggest conquest of his lifetime.  I was such a magnificent specimen of muscle, manhood and power.  For me, this was… well, it was unbelievable.

There were no words spoken between them.  They gazed into each other’s eyes.  They occasionally kissed sensually.  Jamal’s mighty cock head moved to the opening   God, he was leaking copious amounts of precum!  As it fastened itself against my anus, I jerked

Jamal wanted to take it slowly.  But the eroticism of lying on top of this muscleman was overwhelming him.  He pressed.

I gasped.

Yet we two giants continued to embrace.

Jamal started kissing me passionately, and I returned the affection.  Jamal bucked his hips again, and pressed harder against my rear  door.  I groaned.  Jamal’s ass-- muscular beyond belief-- tightened and flexed, rippling with waves of muscle, and he pressed even harder.

I, suddenly was resisting, the alpha in me unwilling to let Jamal proceed. It is not that I had never had a cock up my anus before, but such times were rare, and typically under great duress, and there never was risk of such surrender as I faced with Jamal.  My alpha instinctively knew that I would hand power over to Jamal that I would be unable to retrieve...

Jamal broke the kiss, smiled down at me and said, “You can’t keep me out.”  His demeanor was soft, but self-assured.  I gave no response.  I just gazed up at the gorgeous face, and all thought of resistance melted away 

Jamal, without breaking his penetrating gaze into Mule's lovesick green eyes, pushed again, and the head of his penis began to force open the anus of our hero giant.  My eyes widened, I  didn’t look scared.  Indeed, I looked-- well, hopeful.  Anticipatory.  Longing.


Jamal pressed a little-- a tiny-- bit more.  His massive, apple-sized head pushed my hole open a fraction.  Like a camera adjusting its iris, my anus opened.  Jamal pressed his massive body onto mine even more.

I lusted for more.

Jamal embraced me, marveling at my size,my girth, my muscle.   Such an epitome of muscular virility. 

Jamal’s penis head pressed.  It pressed harder, forcing open the impenetrable.  And that fact pressed on Jamal even more. 

With epic inevitability, Jamal’s massive cock head opened up my muscular ass.  It moved inside.  It pushed.  It forced.

I winced. 

It was huge.  It was big.  It was large. 

Jamal’s massive, striated, ripped muscles enveloped me, even as his massive, stiff rod invaded me.  He was all around me.  He was inside me.  The two were one now, and I was the complete submissive and,,,I was actually enjoying it.

Jamal’s wide cock head moved inside my ass, and my strong hole immediately wrapped around the lip of the head with a whimper that came from my mouth.  My abs contracted and my rectum-- almost involuntarily-- contracted, wrapping around the massive head.  Fireworks exploded in my brain.

My eyes looked up into Jamal’s eyes with lust, wonder and devotion.  But as Jamal’s immense cock began to invade my ass, My wonder was replaced by… by awe.  This cock was huge--Jamal was so muscular and virile. 

And I-- was-- on the receiving end and loving every minute of it.

Jamal’s girth opened my ass slowly, painfully.  My face became pained. 

It hurt.

And yet, it felt so good. 

Jamal pushed harder.  This was his one of his greatest-- by far-- conquests.  The muscular man beneath him was obviously not used to being dominated.  What greater victory could there be than to vanquish one who had nearly always been the victor.

Jamal’s muscular body forced its way inside the muscular hero.  Pushing.  Forcing.  With each centimeter, I felt its hugeness.  My rectum expanded.  It opened.


Finally, it was unstoppable.  Jamal pushed, slowly inserting-- asserting himself inside ME, the man who was now his bottom.  i moaned.  Jamal grinned as his hard body forced its way inside MINE. 

It was his cock.

A cock that made ME feel small.


My rectum began to burn.  The unholy girth of Jamal’s ramrod moved in farther and farther; and with each centimeter it expanded me-- it filled me.  I was ecstatic..

Someone else was… inside me, acting as if it owned the joint, and at this moment it so gloriously did!  My anus registered PROPERTY OF JAMAL all over it.

God, I felt for all those others.  All those men who were strong, virile and muscular-- those men I  had so completely and thoroughly dominated mentally and phsyically.  Now Mule was learning first hand what it felt like...to be truly and totally POSSESSED.

I looked up into Jamal’s eyes.  Jamal was in the zone.  He was pushing.  He was winning-- the stronger.  The top.  He was concentrating.  With each slight push of his hips, he moved in farther. 

I could feel myself bloating. 

It seemed to move up forever, filling more than I thought was available. 

At last, as Jamal’s huge, warm body scrunched on top of mine and his cock was pressed to the hilt.  It could go no farther.


My ass had 'Property of Jamal' written all over it. 


I was in pain.  Oh, it hurt…but... so… good.  

And Jamal was in heaven.  To have such a huge, musclegod in his total control…

Then the torturous sex began.  For me, the sex was so powerful  that it seemed like mental torture.

Jamal began to move his penis-- inside my anus-- very slowly.  Very slowly. 

Jamal moved-- back and forth.  And with each millimeter of movement he drove me wild-- insane with lust.  I could feel Jamal inside me.  The black giant’s mammoth cock rocked-- slowly.  And with each tiny amount of movement, Jamal came closer to climax.  Holding this huge muscleman-- in his grasp, and fucking me like I had never been fucked-- it was something that Jamal truly excelled at.

As Jamal’s giant cock moved back and forth inside me-- slowly and surely-- my sensitive anus and rectum went wild with a new found sensation.

Eventually-- after what seemed like hours of minimalist fucking-- my rod began to spew forth copious amounts of semen.  It spurt from his cock and began to fill the space between our abdominals. 

And Jamal’s cock-- stiff and thick beyond belief-- slowly rocked, back and forth-- back and forth.  Jamal smiled, and he hugged me.  His face moved close to the white giant’s mouth, and soon we were both lost in a passionate kiss.

And still I came.

My giant cock continued to spurt rope after long rope of semen into the small space between our abs.  We hugged.  We kissed. Passionately.  

Now don’t judge Mule too harshly in this, until you have been kissed by Jamal, you have NEVER truly been kissed.  Once you have been kissed by Jamal you would gladly crawl through burning coals and broken glass to feel the sweet touch of those lips again...

I wrapped my huge arms around the muscular back of Jamal, and the massive black man embraced me like he had embraced none other before.  With Jamal’s tongue deep inside my mouth, my vocal chords moaned and groaned with every spurt of my ejaculate.

And then…

As I continued to uncontrollably ejaculate round after forceful round of semen and sperm into the crevasse that made up the gap between them, Jamal moved to the point of no return.  His massive, muscular arms wrapped tightly around my wide shoulders.  His strong hands moved between my broad back and the bed below-- and his cock-- that incomparable organ of manhood-- pushed tightly inside and seemed to swell as it-- finally-- began-- to-- ejaculate-- with a force that could remove paint from a cement wall. 

Powerful blasts of cum began to fill my rectum.

I wailed, as my ass was pumped to overflowing. 

Jamal’s embrace was unbelievable. At that moment I loved him more than I had ever felt love for any other person. Sure Alpha Mule would be back in a day or so (it actually took four days), but for tonight lovesick Beta Mule reigned.

Although my broad shoulders and muscular torso easily took the pressure of Jamal’s mighty, constricting arms, I could feel the immense pressure they exerted as Jamal came.  The muscles on Jamal’s huge back rippled.  His enormous body bucked and jerked with each ejaculation.  He began to moan loudly-- you could even say he yelled occasionally.  His arms rippled.  His taut ass rippled

We two muscle monsters came and came.

After nearly a half hour of orgasm, Jamal finally relaxed.  He caressed me, kissing me tenderly.  Then, he started to pull out.  His massive cock, wet and hard, popped out of my ass audibly.  I winced.  Jamal had fucked the Mule.

Then, amazingly, Jamal turned from me and looked to Blake.

Blake had shot two loads of semen into the air-- about 15 minutes apart-- as he watched Jamal and I have sex. 

Jamal grinned, lifted his huge body off my spent mass, and turned to the ginger  Vegetarian hunk.  He strutted over to Blake-- his huge cock sticking up in to the air.  His orgasm had no effect on its tumescence.




Jamal  reached over to Blake.  Blake froze.  Jamal’s hand moved up and down Blake’s hip, leg, butt and back.  He moved even closer.  He rubbed his enormous cock on Blake’s muscular torso, the Herbalist closing his eyes in his lust. Lost, like me, in his all encompassing desire for Jamal.


As  he pushed Blake down onto the bed, the long haired ginger continued to violently jerk and yell out in ecstasy, Jamal moved to Blake’s back side and slid his giant cock between Blake’s ass cheeks.  He moved his hands onto Blake, rubbing his big muscles with lust.

Jamal pulled his cock into alignment. He fucked Blake hard and good...but Jamal wasn't done with us. First we had a vigorous three-way that had all of us panting for breath.


Blake and Mule would definitely 
be seeing each other again!

Then Jamal got out his “special cufflinks” and shackled Blake and I to his king-sized, before pulling out his king-sized schlong and taking full advantage of our vulnerable position.  He fucked both of us long and hard, and in our condition it hurt like all fuck—in so many ways—yet in others it was heaven on earth.  Apparently Jamal had picked up some Tantric and Far Eastern sex tricks from Ol’ Blakie boy, so the Granola Geek had some use to society after all.

Now you know me, when fucking a guy, I ain’t into all that homo lovey-dovey stuff, I want hard action Jackson pounding and hardcore heavy metal humping—and there was that to be sure.  But there was also the sensual erotic massages and caresses that Jamal was famous for, and the kisses…those wonderful, intoxicating kisses...The guy made sex into an art, and knew how to bring pleasure like no one else I have ever encountered.  The way he could caress you with his fingertips sent one’s body’s electrical system shorting in overload. Only when YOU have known the delights of Jamal…only then can you dare to judge me.



After Jamal had fucked both of his muscled cavemen to a state of complete exhaustion, we found ourselves collapsed side by side on Jamal’s king sized bed to which we both were shackled.  What had started as a brawl to see whether Blake or I would get to fuck Jamal, ended with that ebony stud fucking BOTH of our brains out. He stood above us grinning like the Cheshire Cat with that beautiful seductive dimpled smile that had made so many hearts palpitate.  “Sweet dreams gentlemen, and always remember: To the victor belongs the spoils”, thumbing his right fist towards his chest to indicate who the victor truly was. 






EXIT THEME:
                                                           

3 comments:






















  1. i have other pics to fill this story, bros...



    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel free to create a pictorial tribute! and Thanks for leaving a comment!!!! -SK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fuck!!! That was one of the hottest stories I've ever read!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts