Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Musings from Valhalla: Why do I fight?



"You like to fight because you're a cave man, Mule!"



That is one point of view...but here is MINE:

"Other than Sex and Lifting, there is nothing like
digging your knuckles into someone's face or chest
after you have sent that arm flyin' at 'em
 like a cruise missile."


Anyone with sufficient testosterone enjoys fighting.  If you call yourself a man and you are revolted by fighting and/or watching other men fight, then you should have your testosterone levels checked, because they are indubitably low.  You might want to also lay off the tofu, as that shit jacks up your estrogen, and makes you grow a pussy and want to ban boxing and MMA, and shit. 





It is not like I am out to start start shit...but I do FINISH IT, and have a great time doing it.  If you won't fight for what you believe, won't take a stand, won't defend those who can't fight for themselves and not let yourself just get pushed around...then you just not a man, that is all there is to it.  Might as well cut off your juevos and dongler, and appear on the cover of Vanity Fair.






Some might say: "But Mule, you can stand up for yourself, just use your words, not your fists".  This tickles my funny bone because IRONICALLY  it is my words that get me into most of my fights. Diplomacy has never been one of my strong suits.  I can bench press a fuckin' bus, but I can't muzzle the wolf within me--to NOT say what is on my mind with candor and bluntness...well it just feels like I am castrating myself.






It ain’t about how hard you hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward; how much you can take and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done! Now, if you know what you’re worth, then go out and get what you’re worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hits.

No gloves, No shirts,  No pussies...
that's a real fight



Men challenge you. You’re walking on the streets minding your own business, when another dude a dozen feet away is moving towards you from the opposite direction. Suddenly, he side steps to get right in your way. He knows he’s in the wrong, but he expects you to move out just for provocation’s sake. The chicken game has started: the first man who changes his path loses. As he realizes you’re not going to move....


.....and it's ON!!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts