Monday, February 1, 2016

Musings from Valhalla: Things I know!


Excerpts from My Politically Incorrect

Multi-volume Memoirs




-If you're impressed by physiques you see on the cover of Men's Health Magazine then fine but I'ma striving to be a monster ... NOT some middle aged soccer mom's eye candy... fuck that shit!



-You don't need money to get laid.... you do need money to date tho



-Girls that say big cocks are overrated either have a bf/husband with a small cock or never had a big one before...



-Things Not To Say To Your New Girlfriend's Parents: Which one of you taught Sara to give such great head?




-The girls be lining up to suck mah dick and the guys want to be my friend for the leftovers...




-Blondes are for practice...



-When I  look at me in the mirror, after my shower, I think WOW.. I'm so hot, if  I was a chick I 'd fuck this guy ...!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts