Monday, February 29, 2016

Musings from Valhalla: Ex Parte: Sex Par-tay





I don’t fuck where I work, that is simply sound strategy, keeps me free of complications and entanglements.  This includes when I am in the court room, even though I do cases around the country, being a HOT SHOT in sports law.  That doesn’t mean I don’t use my mesmerizing sexual magnetism and God given alpha charisma in my profession….after all I need to act in the best interests of my client.  Having the jury lust after you, is as lead counsel, the best and completely legal form of jury tampering.  The fact that I also have the judges wetting panties or popping boners, also leads to many callings in my favor.  It doesn’t hurt that my masculine appeal doesn’t also act to distract opposing counsel.  The fact that I have to stretch and flex a few muscles while they are doing what they do…mere coincidence.





While I hate suits and find them confining, they do tend to flatter what I got going on….shoulders as wide as Texas, tapering down to a narrow waist, broad thick chest, and an amazing bubble butt pressed against the suit pants testing their tensile strength.  I have won cases with those glutes alone.  




I make sure I take opportunities to approach the bench or the witness to show off that ass to full effect, and the love-struck judges always allow it…especially as I make sure to give them a peek at the goods as well.




Not only does having a magnificent body pay dividends in my profession, but being incredibly handsome with a winning smile, doesn’t hurt as well.  Makes my points doubly persuasive.  Sometimes the jurors don’t even hear the points I am making, locked in as they are on these strong virile features, green eyes and pearly whites.   This is especially true of those who don’t know squat about sports or athletes, and are not well disposed to the whole jock world….the words just wash over them, and they sit entranced and ensorcelled, nodding like bobbleheads to everything I say.  Juries love me….they really do!


Judge: Mr. Mule, rebuttal?
Jury: ♥♥♥♥♥ Fap! Fap! Fap! ♥♥♥♥♥

You can tell who the “strokers” are, they always maneuver to sit in the back of jury box…and I suspect a number of judges are when it is my turn to present and shine, polishing their knobs under those black robes from the added security of being behind the bench.  I have even thrown a large number of court stenographers off their game. My boss calls me “a highly effective litigator” which is fancy lawyer speak for COURT STUD.



Being a court stud, is particularly useful when you are handed a weak brief and need to enhance it through sheer charisma and personal presence.  It also helps given that most cases at some point go to arbitration for a negotiated settlements, that with a flash of a  smile, and a certain amount of flexing through my suit, I have the opposing counsels unbuttoning blouses, fanning themselves, fidgeting in their seats and/or stroking madly under the table.  Their strong “handling” of the case tends to lead to deals in my clients favor and interests.  It is how an alpha court stud rolls. 


I rule in favor of  ♥♥♥MULE♥♥♥,
 umm...
I mean the plaintiff represented by MULE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts