Thursday, January 28, 2016

Vignette: Bane of the Gym












It’s a regular Monday morning on the way to the gym on my brand new Harley. I park right in front of the entrance, flick a couple bills to the lobbyist to watch my baby toy as I proceed to the weight room to work out my pythons.

As usual, heads turned, jaws drop, dead silence sets upon the horizon of the weight room while I take off my leather jacket, showing off a brand new beater, and  exposing my nineteen inch pythons and continue toward the squat racks to pay my visits to my good ol friend Nobby. As we pay our respects to each other, and our silverback hollers, silence the room so quickly that I expected to hear crickets. 


"Hey Nobby, sup!"
"Hey Mule!"


The sound of the weight clinging, clattering, and the irrelevant rhythm of the chatter between those impudent lesser humans recommenced.

While hoarding all the forty-five pound plates in the gym to begin my curling showdown, I catch this lanky mal nourished teenager staring at me profusely. In complete awe by the fact that he won’t look away, even when I give him the menacing glare. The same one I gave to get the other patrons to yield the 45s I required.

"Yes, I AM using all these plates."


I flare my lats with great rage and gave a furious growl at the sniffer in where again silence sets upon the weight room terror-stricken by the fact that Mule has been enraged. Needless to say, the shattered rawboned kid was hospitalized in a mental health facility immediately due trauma, reducing him into an impenetrable state of sheer terror.






After wrapping up doing weights, I chug the rest of what was left of my three gallon shake: tuna, milk and the tears of fallen foes, et al.  subsumed into the mix and headed to the cardio room upstairs.

I survey the room to see if there are any cardio bunnies around. Fortunately there was one prime specimen. “Nice tanned skin, blonde hair, big tits and a nice set of legs.”  I said to myself. Safe to say, my hormones were through the roof from my intense workout session and I knew I was getting some pooch today.

I quickly strike a front double bicep pose and immediately she turns in disbelief.  I then snap my fingers in a summons.


SNAP!!!!!!


She stops the thread mill and runs up to me, without saying one word we walk into the men’s bathroom where I pull down my gym shorts and she proceeds to devour my cock. This broad knows her stuff, an absolute hoover vacuum. She polishes it pretty nicely and finishes gulping down the source.

Lovestruck Cardio Bunny: Come to my place tonight, we will have a lot of fun






Me: (being the alpha male) “Pay for my gas and cook me an Omaha steak and I will think about it.

Cardio Bunny: "O.K."





I release the climatic stubborn broth one last time drenching her face

Cardio Bunny: “Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! You freak!!!

But she still gave me her number.  “I will have the prepaid gas card and the steak waiting for you.


My roaring guffaws were heard from a mile away.



Went downstairs, put my leather jacket on, lit a cigar and rode home in my new Harley with an everlasting grin on my face as I ponder which of the half dozen booty call offers I was going to take advantage of tonight….






No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts