Monday, January 11, 2016

Vignette: A Cow Kicked My Ass!

This dates back to August of '06










Hear me now. I was watching the T.V. when a cow came onto the screen. I couldn't help but notice the muscles that's on the cow (no bestiality), and was seriously wondering where the hell they got those muscles from? 

Now I can understand how tigers and lions got their muscles, they hunt. I can even understand how horses got their muscles too, they carry people around and run. But cows?? They just stand around the whole day eating grass. And we all know grass don't make you muscular, just look at those vegetarian bodybuilders

Well me and a friend thought it would be a cool idea to go out to a cow pasture and practice our wrestling moves on cows. We figure if we can take those fuckers down, we can take down anything. So I hop the fence and have my friend punch me in the head a few times to get my adrenaline running and to piss me the hell off. 




So he hits me a few times and tells me I should go wrestle first. So I pick the strongest looking cow I can find, which is probably a thick hunk ton of meat of cow and I walk up to it, I punch it in the eye and then go in for the tackle, however the thing dodges out the way and I hit the ground. The cow steps on me. It steps on me hard, moos, and runs off. 




I know your probably LOL'ing but it HURT LIKE HELL. So that night I went to Outback and drank milk and ate a 20 oz steak just so I could feel the taste of revenge. BTW, garlic mashed potatoes rock my boxers.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts