Friday, January 8, 2016

Vignette: Raptor


 This little nugget is from August of '06






Raptor is what I call her. This isn't her real name. Last year at about this time I met her. I had on a little kid's style dinosaur shirt that fit my heavily muscled frame very snugly. I met at her cousin's house, who I have also fucked (shhh). We get to talking she calls me "T-rex" because she said that it was funny that such a big guy was wearing a little kid's style shirt, but I was ROCKIN' IT. 

I didn't want her to feel left out, so called her a dinosaur name too: "Velociraptor" , this evolved down to Raptor over the next few hours.  Anyway,  she lets me keep her 'on the side' so naturally I do.  Mule lever lets such an opportunity go on by when it comes a knocking.  Now while she's way too stupid for me to be in a relationship with, she makes an ideal 'side chick' for the ol' Mule harem.

So here's the dealio,  the other night Raptor gets off work around 3 am (stripper) and wants to come over. For some reason she thinks I give a shit about the fish that she stole from me last semester. That piranha  was a pussy anyway. I named it PP for 'Pussy Piranha' because it wouldn't kill things to my expectations (though I must admit I may have expected too much). 

Basically she's too bullheaded to just ADMIT she loves my dick and can't find a better one, so she tries to come up with reasons to come over. Long story short , like every time she comes over, I ended up bending her over and Piitb. And you would want MULE to PIITB you too 'cause its soooooooooooo fucking nice. 

Mule's sex kittens be like...



She has an amazing ass. I'm  talking 10/10. And you could hit it too 'cause I have told her already that it "...turns me on when she fucks all my friends" --Yea I told ya she's stupid as fuck.  But my friends think I am amazingly cool.

So, while Raptor chick and I were having sex, I thought of a pretty cool idea. The first position we did was doggy and as I was ramming her from behind I got a brilliant idea! When I was almost ready to cum I pulled out and she arched her back as normal, waiting for me to spew.  Instead I started jerking off and unknown to her, I quietly spit on her back. Since we have done this a million times before she figured that was it, that was the finale. 

So she turns around to face me, smile on her face, to realize I was STILL jerking off. For a split second I saw the confused look on her face, but before she could do anything, BAM!!! Nailed her right in the face!!! It was so fucking funny. She got so pissed, but I was like "here's a towel, dry off and shut the hell up."   It was tight as hell, lol.




If I'M lucky she will cut herself over it, BUT  I expect she will be texting me later wanting my dick.

Welp! Off to church! 



Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts