Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Battling Priests: Part One Wrestlemania

A COMIC BOOK STYLE ADVENTURE

Readers of this blog have given this two part story an average rating of 4.8 Mules out of 5


Ever since he met Father Brian, a.ka. "Beefcake Brian", Gary had been having the strangest Brokeback Mountain style dreams involving himself and the hunky Cowboy pastor!

One of Gary's Brokeback Dream Encounters...

Father Brian, the cowboy Priest from Wyoming 


Father Gary and Father Brian Go for a Ride?
(But apparently not bareback)

Of course there were some real-life encounters as well...like at the Pool! 

Wet Reality...



Father Gary  a.k.a.  "The Rocky Mountain Heartthrob
The Dean of the Retreat, looking out from his office felt
 the Devil's temptation as he watched Gary exercising

He was not the only priest checking the Denver Preacher out...

The sexual addiction counselors all agreed that the Denver
Pastor was making their jobs difficult, and their dicks hard

Father Gary was not only a source of constant temptation...


But struggled with strong temptations himself...

Those chiefly being "Beefcake Brian"
 and the Seductive "Gigolo Justin"


Father Brian swimming laps, his wet rippling muscles made
 quite the splash if you get our meaning...

I heard he wrestles, Father Gary... I'd love to put a few moves
 on him when he was in a singlet...

He looks like quite a handful...


Want to watch wrestling  on TV tonight?

Brian and Gary bond over their mutual love for wrestling, as they watch some WWE.

In the retreat house TV room....

These Professional wrestlers ain't worth shit....

These pussies wouldn't last five minutes with me....

You want to roll sometime?

Fuck yeah, do it.  I will be the ref....

Since wrestling, being considered a form of  "intimate and close contact",  would be against the rules of this spiritual retreat, both Fathers and Justin set their alarms for 2:45 a.m. so the match can take place in secret during the early morning hours.

Father Brian's room...

Father Brian sleeping soundly


"...It is not a sin if you do it with a priest, baby..."



"That's good honey pie, now take Father Brian
 to the promised land..."



2:45 a.m.

The Alarm rings....

That was SOME dream...I wonder if I should share
 THAT one in group...



Now to have some fun with that Colorado clergyman!


Father Gary's Room...


Father Gary is tossing and turning and
watching the clock waiting for the match.

Imagining his arms wrapped around the bulging,
sweaty muscles of "Beefcake Brian"

The minutes pass by excruciatingly slowly,
and it seems like an Eternity until...


It's finally time..




Back in Father Brian's room...



Brian checks himself out in the mirror.
 He's ready for the match. 


I am invincible, Father Gary is going DOWN!

and to the VICTOR belongs the spoils...


I wonder if Father Gary has ever had it COWBOY STYLE...

I can't wait to wrangle me some of that Coloradan beef


Back in Gary's room...


Flexing in the Mirror...

With a critical eye...

I like the cut of your jib, young man...

as the Bishop would phrase it...


I'm unbeatable... 


That cowboy is going to be hogtied and branded....

I wonder what it would it be like to wrestle...MYSELF!


Damn if that guy in the mirror doesn't make me
 HAWT AND HORNY...


Isn't it really a bigger SIN to deny all this sexy to others?


I just have no words for you right now, Gary!
 Such is my dissappointment

Storage Room...

Gary and Brian meet up secretly with Justin in the under renovation storage room where they will have privacy for the wrestling match.


This will be a nice clean match, as you are both priests...


Plenty of time for playing dirty, AFTER THE MATCH!



I will be wrestling with YOU, Justin,
after I deal with 'John Denver' here!



I think Justin will be wrestling the WINNER of this match,
 'Chris LeDoux', and that will be me!




You boast real big for a city boy...


I shall enjoy taking you down a peg, or two...or three...Gary


You will be wishing you stayed home on the range, Cowboy!


Stripping down to their singlets...


You are looking mighty purty in your singlet,
 Gary, purty skeered....

.
Only thing that scares me, is that I might hurt you so badly,
 you might need a doctor!



You must have been smoking some of the legal Colorado weed
 if you think THAT!


This is going to be FUN!--they both thought


At the urging of Gary, a  short prayer before they begin....


Our heavenly father...


You have created us to strive for our best...




...grant to us strength to pursue excellence to honor
 and extol YOUR glory...




...grant us courage,  endurance and humility
 in this upcoming struggle...




...as you aid us in wrestling with all of life's struggles...
as we make our path through this life of challenges...



...as we head to the promise of your heavenly prize...
the true and ULTIMATE victory, AMEN

Butting heads...

Looks like we are really turning Justin on...


From what I am feeling poking me,
he is not the only one, Denver!



Well I expect that is not EXACTLY a gun in your pocket,
 Cowboy, you seem happy to see me!


Call it a VICTORY BONER, anticipating my win!



Dream on, buttercup, DREAM...ON!



For a moment the contestants were not sure if they were
 about to FUCK or WRESTLE


Damn these two muscle studs, already have me strokin'
--thought Justin



Damn I don't care which one of them wins...I want to fuck
 them BOTH afterwards!
--mused the fapping Justin


Brian bellowed: "Let's get this rodeo started!"
Justin nodded his approval and encouraged the adversaries to shake hands...

You shake like a girl, Cowboy...



I was taking it easy on you cream-puff, how do you like my
 VISE grip NOW, Father Gary...



Frankly it reminds me of my sister's grip, Cowboy....



Don't go overboard with the trash-talkin'  guys,
 remember we are all friends here



It is alright, Reverend J, Cowboy and I both know the score...


Yeah Ol' Mile High here will be holdin' no grudges when
I  grind him into the carpet!

As the two grapplers FINALLY set themselves to begin the match...
  Justin mumbled his own little prayer under his breath:
"Jesus, thank you for granting me the patience... I thought they would never shut the fuck up and get to fighting....Amen"

STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT INSTALLMENT...

4 comments:

  1. Best on the web......Gary my top man choice. Damn . The heavenly bulging mirror work alone is hot as hell man. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gary has proven to be one of the most popular hunks featured on the blog. Expect to see more adventures of our divinely muscled hero in 2017!

      Delete
  2. just fantastic ! hot wrestling in singlet with sleeper holds and camel cluch are a real dream !
    Thank you !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gary, Gary, Gary..........damn hot, top hot, alpha hot, hairy handsome and musclebound. Damn. Superior art and dialogue to lube the journey.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts