Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Vignette: I Swear I'm Never Going to the Gym at Rushhour Again





Not my kind of gym monkey can be found at this time of day!


I swear I'm never going to gym at rushhour (5-8 p.m.) again!

I was NOT feeling this scene!


It's just the right mix of teens/bros/and casuals to make things tense and dangerous!

It never fucking fails man....I have to remember either go early or go late to avoid these simians!




As part of my routine I  start doing OHP  (Overhead Press)

I naturally want to superset the barbell with dumbbells

Of COURSE some phaggot is using one of the 50's to do goblet squats.....

so I go grab some 60's

Just trying to do my thing, ignoring the riffraff!


I come back to some kunt taking weights off the bar (keep in mind my bag is right there and THERE IS ANOTHER RACK OPEN)

Dude is a Meat Head  roid-popping  Trump-voter dressed in some tacti-cool camo weight vest,  I guess phaggots got tired of the Mortal Kombat masks and now this is a thing, role playing Rahowa.


Yeah, sorry I'm using that


I'm like: "Yeah, sorry I'm using that."




Dumbass:  "Oh yeah, I just wanted to move this (points to MY bar) over there (points to other rack) so I could do lunges here."

I'm USING that!


Me:  "I'm using that."

Dumbass: "Yeah, yeah" *speaks slowly like I am retarded* "I'm just moving it over here so I can do lunges."


I'm just moving it over here so I can do lunges

Me: (Thinking: Oh this might go so bad,so fast) *speaking very firmly and authoritatively* "I'm USING it."

*very firmly* I'm USING IT

This might go bad fast, real fast...




Dumbass: *pause* (I could tell he was deciding whether to make it go bad, too) "Ya-ya ok, fine" (while his demeanor said "you big baby")

His demeanor said: "You big baby."




I literally don't talk or make eye contact with anyone in the gym, and I still end up in these dick measuring contests.


Does this facial expression say:
  I want to Chat? 

Does this facial expression say: I WANT TO CHAT WITH A BETA PHAGGOT LIKE YOU?  or does it say: FUCK OFF!

****FIN****

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts