Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Vignette: Grocery Store



So I go to the grocery store to buy tuna for my tuna break.  I eat a can of tuna every weekday morning at 10 AM, no exceptions.

There wasn't any of these in sight when I walked in....



But I got  huge solid forearms like Popeye so I figure I will just hug that chit to the counter like a real man, not pushing a cart like a pussy. So I go around the store to find the tuna basket-less and it kinda feels like this:




Chicken of the Sea (strange name for tuna) is on sale so I decide to buy 40 cans. I had them all stacked on one of those cardboard trays and somehow one dislodged and brought the entire mountain crashing down. Dropped 40 cans of tuna all over the floor for this reason.

Was so f'kn embarrassed. Some nice old lady helped me pick them all up and stack them all up again and as I was hobbling to the checkout, one or two kept falling every few seconds so she just followed me picking them up until I reached the check out LMAO.


I smashed her afterwards as a thank you.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts