Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Musings from Valhalla: Christmas with a Tier 1 Bish



HIERARCHY OF SLOOTS
I have a hierarchy of sloots.  There are the regulars and the casuals.  The regulars are divided into tier 1 and tier 2.  Tier 1 gets their individual ring tones, priority dating and better gifts on obligatory holidays.  Tier 2 get no ring tone distinction, are back up dating material and lower ranking on gifts ($50 gift card).  Casuals don't get their digits on my phone, and  should feel themselves lucky to get a McDonald's gift certificate.


 SO WHAT HAPPENED WAS...
I was with one of my top tier 1s on Christmas getting my jimmies rusted good, when it came to the gift exchange.  My  muscular chest swelled with pride when she opened my gift, this sweet Keurig, which was the  gift for all the tier 1s this holiday season.






Sweet gift, am I right?

I opened my gift, hoping for something cool, and it was this ugly ass shirt from L.L. Bean catalog, that I guess I could wear hunting as it would be all covered up by a jacket.  I kept mum about the gift, being a well brought up Louisiana boy (now living in Colorado).  The bish  however starts complaining about the gift I gave her.  Bad Manners!  But to be honest, I guess you can't expect high class from someone whose career is real estate broker/stripper.  Anyways...She said it was not romantical enuff and way TOO PRACTICAL




She then goes on about how practical gifts are fine if one is poor, but she isn't poor and can buy her own shit, so she expects something more romantic.  I look at the practical gift she gave ME, and wonder whether she regards me as too poor to buy my own shit...






but then realize:

women....


logic...


pick one...


So there she is bitching away and she thinks I am on my phone texting, which makes her even madder and more the bish, but in fact I am on my phone deleting her digits and contact info.  If a guy dissed me the way she was doing, it would be GAME ON...


 But her being a chick, I just got her to shut up by putting her flapping mouth to better use slobbering all over my donger, in what unbeknownst to her would be her grand farewell performance. 





SO TO MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT...

I now have a Tier 1 Sloot Slot open.  I need to decide if I want to promote from within or conduct some interviews of outside hires...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts