Monday, November 7, 2016

Musings from Valhalla: Maldives



I always enjoy looking at where our viewers come from.  Almost half come from outside the United States.  Usually it is from places that I have heard of: Brazil, Germany, Italy, India, New Zealand, Russia, Sweden, U.K., Canada,etc...but sometimes it is from places I have to google.  One of these is the Maldives.  I googled and found this archipelago is a tropical paradise with all sorts of cool resorts!





I can imagine myself at one of their fancy resorts, sipping delightful fruity concoctions with umbrellas in them, and scoping out the sloots! Now if only a valuable football player would hole up there during signing season...so I could say to my boss.  "I hear they have Zika there, better let me go, you are are far too valuable to the firm!


Might have to be here another day or so boss....

As for the Zika...I will take precautions....



Because JUST FUCKING LOOK AT THIS PLACE!



*cough, cough*  excuse me, Mule

You know Mule, you can get Zika
 from sexual contact with
an infected person!

Damn it doctor....what is the point of a tropical paradise if I can get the Zika from banging sloots!!!!! Still if I wear a condom, risk is low...and rewards are high... hmmmmmm




Now to fulfill the blog's educamational requirements for tax-exempt status....





1 comment:

Popular Posts