Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Vignette: Excerpts from the Life of the Mule








I pulled a fit chick from the gym the night by telling her about the benefits of a post workout whirlpool session, "Too bad they don't have one here, but we got a jacuzzi at my condos." So back to my place, me planning to do the nasty. Highlight was her blowing me on the steps of the hot tub and neighbors turning the outside lights on. Did the deed.

Next day go to her house cuz she wants some more Mule cock. Well, when she called she claimed it was cuz she needed me to bring the clothes she left at my place to her, but we all know it was cuz she wanted my dick.



What's this?


Mule radar... tracking suspicious bogey....




A chad bogey on the dresser, repeat chad bogey on dresser..
RED ALERT! RED ALERT!  RED ALERT!




At her place,  Pick up a picture of some Chad. "Who's this dude?" I ask her.

"Oh that's my husband but don't worry he's at work." she calmly  replied.

and yes OF COURSE, I fucked her after that...she's an HBB.

Bishes got no loyalty....amIright?




of course if YOU owned a Fiat and had a chance to drive a Ferrari once or twice, you probably would too...






****************************************

So here's the deal: This  other Bish, who I was seeing ONLY  as a casual, turns all STAGE FIVE CLINGER




...so of course, I had to delete her digits. It is amazing how nuts some chicks get when you fuck 'em once or twice, they change their relationship status on Facebook, and start getting  IDEAS: wanting you to meet their parents, take them to restaurants with cloth napkins and table cloths, and all other sorts of ridiculous shit.  I don't need these sorts of complications, so I was so OUTTA, I booked out of there like the FLASH.  I hear she is taking it well.




Bishes know there just is NO comparison....



Nota Bene: 
 Let us know in the comment section what you like (or don't like) about particular stories, and what kind of stories you like to read. This gives us more detailed info than we can get merely by polls.  Some of you already have done so, and we have definitely taken note of them! If you don't want to share your comment with everyone, you can leave an anonymous comment or use the contact information on the right side of the blog where it says contributors.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts