Thursday, October 31, 2019

Mule Goes To A Halloween Party : Repost



Repost from a couple of years ago... Viewers of this blog gave this story a rating of 5 pumpkins out of 5!

STORY BY MULE, ART BY STEVE, EDITING BY STEFAN

Your Mule is invited to a Halloween party at the home of a friend of a  client in Houston.  I Uber it out to the Woodlands already dressed in my Hercules costume.  It's an easy costume for me, I already have the Muscles of a Greek god, I just add the toga and BOOM,  you got Mulecules!

We arrive at one of the walled off McMansions and from all the expensive cars parked along the street it looks like the party is well underway.   The big back yard has been decorated for the party with real tombstones and even a tall burial monument to give it a spooky, haunted vibe. There are a few pro athletes and thus a few gold digging sluts. Everyone is dressed in fantastic costumes and no two are the same. It looks like they raided a movie studio. Everyone seems to be playing the role of their character.  It's clear that I am not the only dude that is taking the opportunity to show off his hard work in the gym by his choice of costume. There are a lot of really built, shirtless studs at this party.


A CHALLENGE IS MADE!

and accepted...

Looks like a scene straight out of CLASH OF THE TITANS!

The crowd knows they  are going to see QUITE THE SHOW!

Well not all the crowd...some minds are diverted to other
 things...

But most think this match will be better than
  Halloween Havoc on WWE RAW!



Then I notice  a hot looking Little Mermaid looking bored as fuck with a mime that seems to be stuck in an invisible box, so I figure I will act the white knight and go rescue her, already seeing a South Sea adventure in my near future.

I am heading towards the chick, but before I can get there some dude dressed as He-Man is already chatting up the Little Mermaid. He-man's costume is even more revealing that mine and consists of a  furry loincloth wrapped around his narrow waist and muscles everywhere. This huge mofo  must LIVE in the gym except for Halloween.  He sure looks the part of a massively built warrior, he's got the physique of He-Man  and even the flowing golden locks.

 "I am Mulecules!" I announce in a booming voice, introducing my self to the Little Mermaid who at this point is already squeezing He-man's huge bicep with her tiny hand.

"Damn! You two muscular studs are both in such great shape!  It's hard to imagine which one of you is strongest!" the Little Mermaid exclaimed.  Actually, I had wondered the same thing, and it was clear that was the question on He-mans mind as well.

Still in character, I loudly announce  "I am the son of a GOD. No mere mortal can match me!"

"Not this time, Hercules has met his match!" He-man smiles and replies, "And it sounds to me like 'Mulecules' wants his ass kicked!"

"There is plenty of room over on the grass" He-man continues. "Why don't we provide a little entertainment for the guests. Didn't Hercules invent wrestling? Let us battle hand to hand, as men, and see who is truly the mightiest of all!” -- He-man challenges.


He-man is a young, college age jock and there is no doubt this muscle stud  plays football with a body like that. In fact, I recognize him as a highly sought after projected  first round draft pick.  Scouts say this dude is a genetic freak. Taller than me, He-man must be all of 6'4" or maybe more and proportioned so well he's got to be packing at least 250 pounds of incredibly solid athletic beef.

"Finally." I shout to the crowd. "Someone who looks like he can offer a little competition.  Step forward, young mortal so I can show you what it feels like to be beaten!"  Your Mulecules scoffs at this young studs obvious strength. But the confident He-man's steely blue eyes betray no fear or doubt.

"Get off your high horse, Shit-head! I came here to party, but as long as I'm here, I don't mind beating  up some  big bloated up roided up meat-head asshole. In fact, I am going to enjoy it!" The kid stands his ground and I get the distinct impression that his dude does not get many serious challengers with a body like that. Something tells me  he has ever lost a fight.  I was looking forward  to teaching this proud warrior fear.

I look around and notice that the Mermaid is nowhere to be seen.  I'm little disappointed, I was looking forward to showing off for her. I wonder where she went.  Maybe she doesn't like watching men fight after all.  "I should have gotten her digits before she  left", I lament in an internal monologue.

The mermaid's attention had been diverted
 by some hot chocolate muscle hanging
 by the Halloween cenotaph

I'm a lover, not a fighter!

Those other boys were big, but I am in the mood for a
 FOOTLONG!

Let's go see if you know how to
handle that big club of yours, caveman!



"Well,"  I figures,  "Since we now have us an all male audience there is no reason not to wrestle like the ancient Greeks did!"  Nonchalantly, I drops my toga, facing my opponent nude. The audience lets out an appreciative gasp, but the only reaction by He-Man was  one simple  fluid motion that slipped his loincloth  down over his bare feet, tossing it away without a second glance.  I was displeased to note that the audience gave a bigger gasp for my erstwhile adversary.

Undaunted and confident, this sinewy cockblocker stood before yours truly stripped naked, fully confident in his strength, supremely comfortable in his manly nakedness, his colossal uncut horse cock hanging forward, jutting out from his huge golden balls. I had to admit I had to stifle a gasp myself. 

He-Man had the build of a bodybuilder. His arms were as big as mine and his chest was almost as  freaking huge as my own! He-Man’ pecs stood out like a shelf and his lats looked thick and powerful. His abs looked like carved blocks of granite. But I’ve fought more than my share of big, strong guys and know how to take these dudes down. The crowd is going nuts at the sight of all this muscle in the same place preparing to face off. I start seeing money being exchanged as the audience made their wagers on the outcome.

Now your hero also looks incredibly powerful as I step forward to lock up with the massively built college jock muscle-stud. Like my namesake, this naked demiurge narrating the story, is a bronzed  Hercules  whose golden massive muscles made even statues of Greek gods pale in comparison. He-man seeing my rippling muscles as I square off, shows some concern in those once over-confident eyes.  Still I am only one who sees this, as He-man struts forward, simply plants both his big hands on the chest of  this Mulecules and pushes me back a few steps. A low "OOOOOOOOHHHH" murmurs from the crowd.  I look surprised for a moment at being moved,  but then I flash one of my famous smiles, telling myself that I was merely off-guard and hadn't properly braced myself for the push. That's my  story, and I am sticking to it.   I may be smiling, but the big college muscle-jock looks deadly serious. "Yeah,  Herc.  I going to enjoy showing everyone who is truly the strongest Muscleman of all time. You will be left dick down in the dirt whimpering like a beaten dog for their amusement!" He-man states matter of factly, without a trace of hubris in his voice.


He-man gives Your Mulecules a shove!  THIS MEANS WAR!


"You may be strong, but you're still just a mortal!  I am a demi-god!" I respond, still in character,  and flexed my powerful muscles to intimidate my formidable adversary.  I pulled into a “most muscular” pose and the guys went bonkers over my muscular build.  Unimpressed, He-man flexes his equally daunting muscles as well by cranking out a double biceps shot that was incredible. The coos from admirers in the crowd prove the college muscle-boy has won some adherents from the muscle flexing competition. I am nonplussed as I am confident that all the crowd will be cheering for ME, in short order. 

 Your Mulecules moves in to lock up with the big muscle-jock again. In a move of blinding speed from a man his size, He-man comes in low and slams his broad shoulder into the massive chest of your Hero, while at the same time he grips solidly behind your favorite muscleman's legs. The heavily sinewed young stud pulls my sequoia legs from the ground as he drives his substantial body-weight forward. My massive body is powered to the ground on my back with a resounding THUD! Maintaining his momentum, He-man leaps in the air and drives his right knee with 250 pounds behind it, into the center of MY chiseled cobblestone stomach!


 "UUUFFFFHHHH!!!"  -- your brawny hero grunts and expels a plume of spit and air out my mouth from the impact but demonstrates incredible toughness by rolling to my feet before the powerful college jock can nail me again. As He-man has scored 'first blood'  I  keeps my distance from my foe as I try to regain my bearings, and I grimace, frustrated as one hand rubs my rippling abdominals.   More of the crowd is rooting for the NFL PROSPECT, as they realize that the big young stud got to me with that knee to my gut.  

"Nice move, dude. You got anything else you want to show me?" --- I taunt to indicate that I am not as damaged as it might appear. With my mouth set in grim determination, I motion for the footballer favorite to come and get me.  I am really pissed off and want to inflict some payback on this young upstart.   

Like two huge mountains of solid muscle, we two powerhouses  prepare to battle again. This time He-man lunges first, but I side step the huge fighter and slams my ham sized right fist into the strongman's rock hard stomach, a blow so hard you can hear it across the yard!  The crowd  hears a faint "UGH" from the massive stud before the big college Fullback turns to face the muscleman again with a confident smile on his face and showing no sign of any damage.  Man, I think, shaking out my stinging fist, his brick wall of abs are even stronger and harder than they look, and that was considerable.  Hitting this dude is hard on the hands.

It is like watching a bullfight with two giant bulls and no matador. Two titans charge and collide with neither pushing the other back. As we wrangle for position, He-man is first to lock his massive arms around the chest of Your Mulecules. The college jock's guns flex to incredible size as he begins to crush this muscleman in his fearsome grip. "UUUUUGH" is the only sound from your hero, as air forces its way from my fortress-like chest.

He-Man wraps his heavily muscled arms around my waist locking a fist into my lower back and lifting my body off the ground like it required no effort at all, and  into his devastating bear hug! 

He-man has a bear-hug to rival that of Wrestler Dan! 

Your Mulecules struggles to twist my powerful body and maneuver the handsome young fighter off of me but the collegiate nemesis flexes again crushing more air from my big demigod chest. "AAAAAHHHHH" I grunt through clinched teeth as the young stud's mighty arms flex to amazing size.

I am going to have sore ribs at work tomorrow!

With my own big arms free of the kid's crushing power,  Your Mulecules begins to pound He-man's broad shoulders with my fists. One look at the heavy muscles across the college jock's upper body and it was obvious to me that I would be making no progress with this tactic, and I didn't. Each powerful blow from my big hammer fists simply bounces off the thick armor plated muscles of the powerful Big Man On Campus.


Someone in the crowd shouts out in a sadistic laugh:
 Squeeze the fucking shit out of him!

 I felt less like Thor and more like Loki, as the COLLEGE HULK, yelled:  "Puny God!" while the crowd roared with delight!  Someone in the crowd shouts out in a sadistic laugh: “Squeeze the fucking shit out of him!”




He-Man has trained hard, developing a rock-solid physique with massive arm muscles that feel more like cast iron. With each terrible flex the muscleman comes closer to crushing my straining body to extinction! 

He-man's huge rock-solid biceps and triceps explode with power again and I can't hold back the vexatious reaction.  "AAAAARGH! DAMN!"  I shout as my own heavily muscled arms stretch out in tortured agony.  While He-Man crushed my huge chest and upper body with his massive arms, below the waist, the muscled warriors  mashed huge leaking mushrooms tips as our sprawling pythons  slid and wrapped together, intertwining like coiling serpents...both men groaned at the feeling of the hot hard cock of his enemy.

Yeah, you got some muscle on you, but you can’t compete
against my POWER!

 The man’s powerful arms are compressing my sculptured chest forcing me to struggle for even the slightest hint of oxygen! My own set of forged steel ab muscles press hard against an unyielding mass of rock-solid power. I flex and strain with all my muscle power and yet I’m unable to resist the unrelenting pressure. My lungs are on fire as I feel consciousness slowly draining from me. With my body compressed so tightly against He-Man’s massive chest I can feel the vibration of his voice even before it thunders in my ear, "Yeah, you got some muscle on you, but you can’t compete against my POWER! I will use my mighty guns to snap you in two. I will break your back and crush your ribs. I'm about to show you some REAL MUSCLE."  


I know it is hard for my dear readers to believe, but  your big brawny Mulecules is being manhandled by a beefcake college boy. A few more seconds and the crowd will be seeing a full submission from your beloved hero! (Except for those traitors who keep treacherously wishing  for it in the comment section! You know who you are, you scoundrels!)

Suddenly, I slam my two open hands together across He-man's ears. The move instantly breaks He-man's killer grip and as the college senior grabs his head in pain, I flex my powerful body and flip the big gridiron-boy to the side.  Despite being  constrictively boa-ed, my body still looks incredible but I must admit, I'm not moving nearly as fast as I did a while ago.

Both big men make it to their feet with Your Mulecules flexing and stretching while working to get air back in my crushed lungs. He-man is shaking his head trying to get the butterflies out. Both quickly recover, showing the amazing recuperative powers of both men, we step toward each other again. Each man is demonstrating caution and a new-found respect for the other.  I square off, knowing that so far I have been taking most of  the damage in this match, and I need to inflict some damage of my own on my opponent.

 I lower my shoulder and  charge football style, my instinctive go-to move.  But He-man is used to football maneuvers, and instead of my sending electrical sparks of pain out from his torso, the young stud shows off his incredible  power by catching and scooping me off my feet, and then lifting your powerful demigod hero off the ground, holding me at chest level as though I was as light as a bag of feathers.

...lifting your powerful demigod hero off the ground, holding
 me at chest level as though I was as light as a bag of feathers...

He-man holds a shocked Mulecules in a lift and carry, to a chorus of appreciative cheers from the crowd.

He-man was tossing me around like a rag doll!

Your  helpless narrator  struggles but He-man has me trapped, holding me tight against his chest.  I am at the mercy of He-man.

Now, I will break you....

"Now, I will break you...."  He-man snarls to the desperately struggling Mulecules, and I am in a near panic over what is going to happen next.

I was not liking how this fight was shaping up!

He-man inflicted backbreaker after backbreaker
 on your hero!
He-Man held me for a moment across his chest, then dropped to one knee targeting my helpless frame across his outstretched thigh. Damn!  There is no give to this man’s muscles at all. My back absorbed the impact as my  powerful physique draped across the young stud’s knee.  I couldn’t believe the pain.  I tried to scream but couldn’t get the air!  The big collegiate muscle man had used his 'power of Greyskull' strength to smash my 260 lbs of pure muscle in a power slam across his knee. "UUUUUMPH"  the loud painful grunt from my lips lets He-Man know he had hurt me badly with that move.

He-Man had just executed a textbook perfect, classic over the knee backbreaker! 


**************************** Editor's Note *****************************


A backbreaker refers to professional wrestling moves which see a wrestler dropping an opponent so that the opponent's back impacts or is bent backwards against a part of the wrestler's body, usually the knee. The standard version of the move sees the wrestler scoop their opponent horizontally before dropping to one knee, slamming the opponent's back on their other knee.




*********************************************************************

What's the matter, Muscles? Did that over the knee back breaker
hurt? How about another...

"What's the matter, Muscles? Did that over the knee back breaker hurt? How about another..." Panic set in as the muscle stud effortlessly lifted my battered frame, then He-man shouts triumphantly as he lifts my aching body and once again smashes my massive body across his knee. My cry of pain and the expression of anguish flashing across my handsome face reflects the damage being done.

Third times a charm, demi-god!

"Gee, what happened to the boastful muscle-god? I thought you were going to use those gigantic muscles to break me down? What's the matter, FAKE NEWS? Where is all your fight now???"--He-man chortled.


Your hero was in excruciating pain, suffering the torments
 of Torquemada at the hands of He-man!

  "Third times a charm, demi-god!"  He-Man puts his weakening opponent  on notice as he demonstrates his muscle power by lifting me holding your hero helpless, then laughing at my plight before driving this powerful bodybuilder's battered back across his outstretched knee again. Completely devastated by the ferocity of his attack, I was helpless  as my once powerful arms and legs flopped uncontrollably with the impact.

AAAARRGH!!! Man, you're breaking my fucking back!!!


"AAAARRGH!!! Man, you're breaking my fucking back!!! " your mighty narrator groans as my muscular body is  stretched back.  He-Man holds your hero, groaning and bent over his huge quad with one fist locked tight on my bull sized nut sack. He-Man takes advantage of the worked over muscleman he has draped over his knee by pounding his fist into your demi-god's abdominals. I grunt with each powerful punch.  He-Man’s other hand, wrapped around my balls,  closed and gripped like a vice,  in an  attempt to squeeze the fight out of me,    He-Man crushed my testicles savagely and twisted my sac viciously.  He-Man continues the abs and balls punishment until he decided that I am no longer a threat.  Triumphantly, He-Man rolls the broken body of the battered Musclegod  off his knee letting me crash face first on the ground. I am suddenly feeling OLD, is this what no longer being in my twenties means?

I could hear the audience cheering for my opponent. This crowd loved to see some guy get his ass kicked but I was the one who was supposed to give them what they wanted! I was barely aware of my surroundings as He-Man grabbed my head with one massive hand and gripped my aching crotch with the other. The mighty he-man closed his fist crushing my aching balls as he easily lifted my helpless physique above his head parading his screaming opponent around the yard for all to see. It must have been an impressive sight with all his massive bodybuilder muscles flexed while holding  body of an equally massive  hard-muscled fighter over-head! He-Man finally stopped in the middle of the yard facing the spectators on the poarch,  and I didn’t have to wait to find out why. In one smooth  motion that he made look easy, He-Man twisted my big body down directing my back across his outstretched knee! The shock and pain from my back  even exceeded the agony of my broken down balls as the big man’s death grip crushed down even tighter, his big right hand moving to my neck pressing my powerful body down into the painful hold even harder. His grip across my neck made it nearly impossible to breathe but I had much greater worries at the time.

He-Man held me in his torturous hold for what seemed forever while I could only squirm in complete agony. Totally as a reflex action I pounded the stud’s massive arm and shoulder muscles but another flex sent me arching backwards screaming in pain. I desperately tried to breathe in reflex action but only short screams came out.

“AAAAGGHHHH! AARGGGGH! UUUUUGGHH!” I was sure my spine would splinter at any moment!!! Once again the big man spoke,  “Now, let’s just see how fucking tough you ARE!” He-Man gripped both hands again and I thought my life was over. Showing off the power in his massive bodybuilder muscles the mighty He-Man  lifted my  260 pound frame then stood for a moment before smashing my helpless body to the hard ground. I hit so hard my big beefy body left an impact crater. 

He-Man laughed at his total destruction of the self-styled musclegod at his feet while the crowd cheered like adoring fan boys  as he walked around flexing his massive muscles. The muscleman walked in a circle around my helpless, groanig  body while he admired the destruction his muscles had caused.



Cheers and applause erupted from the spectators




He-Man gorilla presses your weakening hero, before power 
slamming him into the ground.

I AM HE-MAN!  FEEL MY POWER!

Meet your NEMESIS, Gravity, Muletor!

I was beginning to suspect, I might not win this fight!

I wonder how high you will bounce!

He-Man stood over me,  panting  heavily, his powerful chest and absheaving as he sucked in air, his hands on his hips. He looks down on your laid out narrator, I glance desperately around for a can of spinach! “You aren’t going anywhere yet, Mulecules,” He-Man boomed. 



I expected more of a fight from you, I guess those muscles were
 just for show!

Where do you think you are crawling to, BIATCH!

I crawled on all fours, dazed by the powerslam.  On my hands and knees, I found myself staring at He-Man's massive set of bronze balls and his huge, thick blood-engorged penis. I confess in this dejected state I was overcome by some untoward yearnings.  He-man picked up on this.

Grabbing the back of my head, He-Man shoved my face against his package, dragging my lips back and forth across the head of this cock. “There you go ..” He-Man  murmured, “get a load of that dick, time for some Herculean labors!” Fresh precum dripped from the head of his raging cock as He-Man grew more excited.  He-Man smeared precum all around my face. until it was coated  “Eat it!” He-Man  commanded brutally, as he thrust his hips forward and planted the enormous organ firmly beside the slackened jaw of this dazed muscle god. He-Man bore down, grinding and swiveling his hips as he brutally bitch slapped my handsome face with his enormous cock.

Abruptly He-Man  shoved the back of my head downward and stretched his left leg to the side to straddle my head. I double over and He-Man locks my head between his powerful legs then flexes his massive thighs exerting incredible squeezing force to my cranium.   He-Man flexed his impressive, smooth quads, making me groan and clutch He-Man ’s thighs, my head trapped between them. He-Man  had me trapped in a standing head scissors. The crowd was hooting and hollering in excitement.

This is fucking fantastic, I love breaking stud bulls and turning them into bitches!” --He-Man  murmured as he laced his fingers behind his head and flexed his powerful torso, displaying the sight of his gorgeous body and total domination to the party audience directly in front of him, standing on the porch. “Look at a real fucking GOD, you imposter!” he laughed. “I haven’t had foreplay this fucking hot… ever!”  The He-Man  displayed his gym-toned physique lustfully. He dragged the palms of his hands down his sweaty pecs and across the deep ridges of his six-pack abs. .

God, I’m fucking incredible, now, aren’t I, boys!?” He-Man shouted into the awestruck crowd, grabbing his ten-inch rod with both hands and stroking it slowly. “Plowing your hot  ass is going to be so…,” he gasped, in a voice low enough for only me to hear,  feeling a wave of ecstasy drawing him to the brink of orgasm. “… fucking…,” he grunted, his eyes rolling into the back of his head as he felt himself almost about to cum. “… sweet!” He-man hissed through gritted teeth, holding back the orgasm about to swallow him. Sweat dripped down his cheeks and streamed down the crevices in his muscled torso.  He-Man  eyes, now tightly shut as he was consumed by the endorphines flooding his chiseled body.

Distracted by his own approaching orgasm, He-Man ’s concentration wavered on maintaining the head scissors clamped around my ears. I suppressed my own rising lust, to seize this fleeting opportunity.  I pried my fingers between his temples and the corded muscles of He-Man's upper legs and finally managed to slide my head out with an audible “pop.” My ass dropped to my heels as I swayed, dizzied by the head scissors but quickly recovering. He-Man ’s eyes snapped open in surprise. He quickly tried to grab the back of my head again to re-secure the standing head scissors. But I was having NONE of it! I launched a powerful punch to his groin, deepening the surprised look into one of shock and pain.


My legs are like a vise! 

I love it when a defeated foe begs for mercy!


How about I shit on your head, bro?

You know what is coming,
 just relax that sphincter and prepare for it!

"Listen, Man. You've had your fun and shown us all that you're some big, bad dude.  But its my turn now!" I announce to my shocked opponent and an equally shocked audience, who had all thought I had gone down for the count.

Recovering from his surprise, He-Man powers a mighty punch at my head, but  I am gone before the huge fist gets to its target. The pony-tailed massive muscleman straightens up as a solid fist slams into his lower back. Shaking off the spine strike, He-Man  turns to tangle me in his powerful arms but again I am not where he expected me to be, and He-Man grunts as he takes my solid kick to his lower back, reinforcing my earlier strike. Two more well placed power punches to the stud's lower back and the muscle-stud is in agony. THUD! THUD! 

My body is working like a well-oiled machine as I spin quickly and deliver a rib crushing round-house kick to He-Man 's side.  "UUUUFFFFF" the big muscleman groans. This is the first  sign of weakness in the big man since the fight started. Before He-Man  can respond, I deliver an equally devastating kick to his other side. 
THUD! You can hear the impact of my size 14 foot against solid muscle.  "AAAAGH! You bastard! He-Man  will make you PAY for that!"  He-Man growls at me.  I just smile back.

"You're going to have to do better than that! "  He-Man  snarls as he hold his injured side.

"Thanks for the invitation, I can and I will do a GREAT DEAL better than that!"-- I respond, as I  power my anvil of a left fist to the unprotected abs of He-Man  with a resounding POP

He-Man's gigantic muscles had outclassed even mine in the earlier part of our bout, but those powerful muscles were not helping him now. I am fascinated watching his rippling muscles flex as he tries to work the pain out of his side, but before he can, I deliver a powerful  front kick to the thick, corded rows of muscle that compose his case-hardened steel abs, flipping the muscular young athlete over and knocking him to the ground on his broad back.

Dropping with my knees anchoring  He-Man's broad shoulders to the ground, I flex and put He-Man  on notice. "Now I will introduce you to the Hammer of Thor!" I yell out,  Clasping my massive hands and flexing my powerful muscles for the crowd, I smash my double-fisted hammer punch to He-Man's upper abs.  Your Mulecules is rewarded with a long loud groan from He-Man , as he feels the incredible force of my signature move! Grinning, I flex again and power the Hammer of Thor deep into the He-Man 's gut a second time.  "UUUUUGH" He-Man lets out a long agonizing groan as the  powerful punch smashes into his prone physique. and his weakening gut. 

I raise my arms high, and again flex my mighty biceps for the crowd before delivering the Hammer of Thor for a third agonizing time with a devastating power punch to the stud's solar plexus . This time He-Man's arms and legs bounce up off the ground and air and spit flies out of his mouth.

I rise above my now writhing foe and give a victory flex for the party crowd.  He-man is incapable of even curling up for protection and is gasping for every little wisp of breath he can get. 

"Who is the strongest being here?" I demand to know in a loud voice.

"Mulecules! Mulecules is the strongest." He-Man begrudgingly admits. "

And who just   kicked YOUR muscle bound ass?" I ask even louder.

"You! AAAAAARGH! You did. You kicked my ass!" He-Man whimpers.  Barely able to move, the brawny college jock can only moan and groan in agony at my feet.  I smile at my handiwork.  We had gone mano a mano in hand to hand combat, and the  heavily muscled young  athlete had been defeated.

I place one foot on the base of the He-Man's neck forcing his handsome face into the grass. I then apply all my weight, stepping onto the young stud and planting my other foot on this lower back.  I continue to  stand on my fallen adversary so he can only moan and groan, while I execute victory muscle pose after pose to the admiring crowd.

I  finally step off my beaten opponent and ask if there are any more challengers. It is no surprise that no one else is willing to step forward.

If a final act of disrespect for my fallen adversary, I push one of the heavy funerary obelisks over on the now helpless He-Man, pinning him under the 500 lbs stone monument.  It took three men to lift it back off him. Well that is how I like to remember it, the decoration MAY have been styrofoam.



Who is the puny one, NOW,  Pony-Tail!

Not so tough now!  I thought HE-MAN would put up more
 of a fight!

I sure wish they had a dumpster 'round here for you to wake
 up in!


Rest in pieces, He-man!

TIMBER!

The crowd applauded loudly and erupted with many shouts
 and cheers

The crowd applauded loudly and erupted with many shouts and cheers.  I get congratulated by the cheering audience! I have gone from the goat, to the G.O.A.T. in the view of the partiers! They were heaping praise on me.  They would be telling stories of this fight for many Halloweens to come. 

The was one big college kid, who was high as fuck, was really going on about the match. His name was Dixon.   Dixon, who I learned was a student athlete  at Rice University, dressed as a clown, was especially  profuse in his praise. I have to admit, Dixon is impressive as hell. The young hunk is a little better than six feet tall and packing around 210 pounds of beefy tanned, rock-solid muscle. When we shook I took notice of his powerful grip in his ham-hock hands.   SHIT! If those rock-solid muscles are half as strong as they look this Clown has some serious power. I asked if he played football, and he just laughed and said that wasn't his sport, 

"Nah, Im a wrestler" he replied.  

 "Wait a second, Dixon?  You're  the dude  who ranked #1 in D1  Collegiate Wresting for 2017!  I watched you win the National Championship on TV.  That was a great match, bro."   

"Yeah, that's me" he answered, "but to be honest, my matches ain't shit compared to what I watched tonight, brah!" 

I hadn't recognized him under the clown make-up, but I should have been able to tell by the size of his powerful looking neck, traps and forearms that he was a wrestler. 

Dixon


"Wow! You really got worked over, Man. I have never seen someone take as much punishment as you did and still stage a come back! I felt sorry for you!"  Dixon said excitedly.

“I got to tell you, Big Guy. After I heard about you training in both pure boxing and MMA,  and after hearing how great you did in high school wrestling and playing college football, I just figured with a great body like yours, there was nobody in the place that would last two minutes with you. But, DAYMN! That guy was  really kicking your ASS!”

“Hey, come on.” I tried to interject but Dixon kept on babbling.

“I mean, that was an incredible fight! You two guys were about the same size but even with all your muscle and fighting skill he took you to the CLEANERS! That dude wiped up the floor with your  muscle-bound body! Yet you staged a comeback at the last moment and pulled a win out of your ass. Talk about a Hail Mary! Fuck,  I’ve never seen anything like it.”

Dixon wanted to get a beer with me and discuss the fight further, but I noticed that the Little Mermaid chick had returned, so I took a a rain check.  We made a gym date for a workout and meal for the next time I was going to be in town. Who knows, maybe we could get some mat time in.  It would be a kick to do some grappling with the National College Champ. I might ever learn something.


Great job man, you really cleaned his clock good!


Sorry, He-man, I only fuck WINNERS!


It's a shame, you are really hot HE-MAN, but rules are rules,
 I don't do sympathy fucks!


Your hero and the Little Mermaid (who has returned from her tryst with the ebony stud)  go upstairs in the house where  I got to do something I have fantasized about since I was nine years old-- getting my nuts in the ass of the Little Mermaid.  Sure it wasn't EXACTLY the first, second or third time I had role-played that particular scenario, but it always feels like the first time... We both fall asleep after some intense sexual gymnastics. When I wake up disoriented and fatigued, it's 3 am and the party has ended and apparently all the guests are either gone or asleep.  I walk out on the balcony.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, I get jumped from behind by He-Man, who is a sore loser and is out for revenge.  Before I realize what is happening, He-Man has a rope around my neck and uses it to choke out your Mule.

I grasped the rope around my thick football player neck  and tugged with all my might as I tried to pull my attacker off of my body, but to no avail.  He-Man had both the better leverage and, at this point,  superior strength. “Still resisting the inevitable, eh, false demigod?  Well, fine, I like my victim to struggle to the end.  It makes the final capitulation all the sweeter!" growled He-Man.

He-Man has a rope around my neck and uses it to choke out
 your Mule

He-man's ginormous biceps bulged as he tightened the rope!

I grasped the rope around my thick football player neck and
tugged with all my might as I tried to pull my attacker off of
my body

This is sort of a reverse Heimlich maneuver!

I like my victim to struggle to the end


We playing charades?  Let me guess
 Movies...
...Hang 'Em High!

Your Mule is Hung (and Hanged)! Well I am certainly hung! THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!  But readers of the blog, know this all too well, *wink*, As I am hanging and strangling, my body goes limp, well not ALL my body as I am both hanged and hung.

Why are you still hanging around here pal, you must be a
glutton for pain!


Your Mule is being strangled and has no other choice but to submit.

Returning to character, I plead with my conqueror.  “I yield, Mighty He-Man.  I am beaten. You are truly the strongest being of all.  Do not dishonor the Hero’s code by continuing  when your foe is down and helpless!"

  “Hero’s code? False Godling!  What would a weakling like you know of a Warrior’s honor? There is but one Hero’s Code: ‘To Rape and Plunder. To crush the enemy, to see them driven before me, to hear the lamentations of their women’. That is the ancient Law of Combat.  A shame  your wench cannot see your inglorious defeat!" He-Man responded.

I am barely conscious when He-Man releases the rope and I fall to the ground under the balcony, landing on my ass.  I have no chance to recover as He-Man jumps from the balcony, landing Iron Man style next to me with a show of grace and athleticism, 




and attacks again. He-man grabbed hold of both my wrists and pried them behind my back, thereby wrenching my arms behind my back and keeping me on my knees.  Then he drags my thoroughly ass-kicked self back onto the porch.  He-Man pried my wrists higher up between my shoulder blades, making me cry out in pain.


He-man attacks again, wrenching my arms behind my back
and keeping me on my knees

Row, row, row your Mulecules,  not so gently to his screams,
merrily, merrily, merrily...

.... I'll rip you to smithereens!
Your turn to sing Mulecules, or scream, or join in some way!


“No running away, now, Mule” He-Man chuckled. “Time for some payback, bitch!” He shoved my arms even higher between my shoulder blades, threatening to pop my shoulder out of joint. I gasped in pain. “This is how you like it, isn’t it big boy? Dominated by a fucking muscle stud like me! Fuck yeah! Feel my power, Mulecules!” My groans lingered until his opponent finally released the hold. As soon as he released my arms, He-Man reached behind him for something on the porch. 

He-Man grabs a Jack-O-Lantern  and then smashes the carved pumpkin onto my head.  After a good laugh at my plight,  He-Man wraps one massively muscled arm around my neck while the other secured purchase on my head.  I coughed and grimaced, grasping He-Man’s wrist and trying to pry his arm off my neck.  But He-Man outmuscled me. I was being smothered in a cocoon of solid muscle but it would only be a second before those muscles began to flex and grow. I could feel He-Man's massive frame as  his rock-solid muscles crushed relentlessly against my neck and head.  He was applying a rear naked choke hold.  There was no fight left in me as my entire world began to slow.   He-Man took his time knocking me out with his killer sleeper hold.  Everything faded to darkness... 

Your Mule is out cold!  Mulecules KO'd by He-Man!  


You look much handsomer this way!

A little adjustment!

I can get this to fit better if I adjust it while you aren't conscious,
 a sleeper hold should work!

A perfect fit! Yet, you are still wiggling!

Pleasant dreams, sucker!

You have to gurgle louder, I can't really hear it with the
 pumpkin on your head!

Revenge is a dish best served WHOOP ASS STYLE!

Pumpkinhead V: The Strangling!

A Mule-O-Lantern!

Out Cold!

He-Man stood over his vanquished opponent.  Your Mulecules was out cold. He-Man raised his arms triumphantly up in the air. He-Man’s body looked magnificent, the sweat gleaming and making his physique's mighty muscles stand out. He truly looked like an ancient gladiator. The bright moonlight glistened off He-Man's deeply tanned, magnificent stretching torso, every muscle on display straining. His abs, his obliques, serratus, it was like a perfect specimen of male anatomy on display. His thick, powerful, proud  10 inch cock  aggressively bobbing in the air, upwards from his body.

I wasn't out for long. When I came to I still had the pumpkin still on my head so I could not see anything, but I felt the nude He-Man mounting me. He reapplied his choke hold around my neck with a single one of his massive arms, and leaving his other arm free.  With a reach around, He-Man seized my big limp dick and bruised, swollen balls in his massive grasp. His iron grip slackened and he ran surprisingly gentle fingers over the entire long length of my fuck tool. I caught his breath as my fuck pole began to thicken and lengthen in He-Man’s hand. I succumbed to the magic of He-Man’s touch. My groans of pain swiftly turned to moans of unbridled pleasure as the magnificent warrior worked me to a crescendo of desire.  My tensed, bruised body suddenly relaxed, as a soothing warmth spread out from my loins and washed over my aching muscles.

Unseen behind me, He-Man pointed his huge cock directly between my massive round buttocks of the superhero. He-Man measured his man, and then drove forward. Stunned by the suddenness of his attack I was unprepared for the ferocity with which He-Man thrust himself against my buttocks. He-Man used his powerful hips to wedge his bull sized pair of balls between the cleft of the domed mounds of flesh, spreading my round buns wide apart, and exposing my asshole. “Now its time to bring out the Battering Ram.” He-Man laughingly stated. This was indeed a massive and powerful siege weapon.

Sweat poured from both glistening, muscled bodies as He-Man exerted his dominance over me. He was goaded by pure animal lust and the desire to conquer. He-Man quickly positioned himself with his huge dickhead against my protesting asshole.


He-Man took a long pause to precisely aim his weapon,




  “Now, Mulecules.  We can start your deflowering.” He-Man stated calmly, almost matter-of-factly.  The brutally handsome warrior forced me onto my hands and knees .  Climbing up behind me he slowly, almost casually began mounting me.  He slowly, methodically rubbed his massive organ between my meaty buttocks until the friction warmed and hardened his tool to its full gigantic length and hardness.  Then he leaned over and whispered into my ear.  "You know you hunger for it Bitchcules, you will enjoy being the bottom, it is YOUR DESTINY!"

 He humped and screwed his gigantic longsword into the sheath of my anus, until he had worked his 10 inches in to the hilt.  Then the real rape began.  He-Man went wild, riding me like I was his mechanical horse Stridor, 




reprogramming me with each thrust to become his obedient steed.   At first, I bucked and thrashed wildly, while He-Man fucked me brutally, but later my motions were in concert with his own, rather than in opposition.  At this point, He knew I was his to do with as he wished, and what he wanted to do was use me up and leave me in aching agony, desperate for more. He-Man rode roughshod over my ass.


All I could do was to grunt in agony at each violent thrust of He-Man's immense weapon into my brawny physique. He-Man pushed his long thick cock deep inside my guts, his cock head now striking at my prostate. The pleasure began to mount, He-Man was a tremendous cocksman. The feeling of his plunging cock against my prostate was incredible.



I was being driven mad by the long and hard dicking I was receiving. I felt like He-Man was giving me the fucking of my life. The pleasure became too much and I moaned

OH MAN… THAT FEELS GREAT....!” out loud, so that He-Man heard it.

That’s right, muscle boy, I am making You my FUCKING MUSCLE BITCH! TAKE MY BIG COCK MUSCLE BITCH!” Your muscle pussy loves being fucked! You're ENJOYING my cock up your ass!” He-Man gloated. “Looks like my muscle bitch LIKES being fucked! YEAH! HA HA! If you’re ENJOYING it the law Can’t call that RAPE, right, lawyer man?


Clearly the college jock had made some inquiries about me after I had humiliated him, and now he was throwing it back in my face as I quivered with  crescendoing ecstasy, thoroughly bottomed by the young hot stud. Yeah in retrospect, it doesn't seem like my proudest moment, but damn if you had been bested by such a fine specimen, the epitome of masculine power and beauty, y'all would be happily bottoming too!

He-Man bellowed like a bull in heat as he was seized by the acute intensity of his own orgasm. His seething, hot, chiseled muscles surged and rippled under warm, smooth, supple flesh as he spewed hot cum deep into my battered rectum. Then one hard final slamming of his groin and his control broke.

He-Man gasped for a moment, held in his rippling muscled gut, then roared as he allowed his hard cock to explode with a massive stream of hot semen. His semen jetted in hot, scorching spurts up my convulsing anus, the filling of his male juices stinging my anal walls, driving me over the brink.

My whole body convulsed, my cock spitting semen, the huge muscles of my ass tightening around He-Man 's thick iron bar of a cock as he came deep inside me. Never before had I been so expertly and energetically fucked.

Both of us came in virtual unison, two nude titans both screaming their mutual orgasm, He-Man in triumph, and me in humiliated submission. As He-man slowly drew his long but softening pole ouf of my oozing ass, he leaned over and said. “I am not quite finished, just giving you a breather...
” 

He-man stood up . I was still on the ground beneath him. His tremendous cock was now discharged but only marginally smaller, the last few droplets of cum dripping from the reddened head of his cock and onto my prone body. . The victorious He-man wiped his forehead and flicked the sweat down on me.




My head cleared for a moment, just as He-man  paused in his thrusts, but he was preparing to shove his mighty SWORD OF POWER past my insanely muscular glutes into my waiting hole, for a second bout of ass-busting.  I did not resist, because I had been bested and broken and had become desirous of his throbbing, victorious member.  There is something overwhelming attractive about power greater then my own, and by the POWER OF GREYSKULL, I submitted like a champ!  You were a good fuck. We’ll have to do this again, real soon! With that, He-Man slapped his hand on my muscled ass had enough to leave a red hand print. I have to admit at the time in the throes of ecstatic pleasure, I was eager for that encore fucking to be sooner than later.




He-Man planted his right foot on my muscled chest and, tensing every bulging muscle in his body, the naked warrior raised his muscular arms and ruggedly handsome face to the sky, mimicking the Victory pose Your Mulecules had done over He-Man's prone body just a few hours before. 

"Take a long, deep look, Mulecules. Your gonna want to remember how I look.  Your going to be jerking your cock to this image for weeks!"



"The only thing that could have made this victory sweeter would have been a witness to my final and complete defeat of Mulecules ..." thought He-Man.

After several minutes, I finally dared to take the pumpkin off my head. He-Man was no where to be seen. His revenge complete, he had taken off.




Unknown to either, there had been a witness after all

But a lone witness there was.  Off in the dark, unseen by either participant, a young muscular clown who had been smoking a joint  had seen the entire thing.  For a moment, Dixon had thought about jumping in to help Your Mule. But instead, he ended up stroking his cock while watching  but my destruction by He-Man. Watching me take a one-sided beat down had been the hottest fight he had ever seen.    The wheels were already turning in Dixon's head trying to figure out how he was going to get to wrestle your Mule himself...




FURTHER READING:



The Adventures of Mulecules


Are you He-man?

Pre-workout Man

When Creepy Clowns Came to Colorado

Trilogy of Terror



1 comment:

  1. This story really has it all - Mule/Mulecules total alpha stud who beats his opponent (as is often the case) - only to be successfully attacked from behind - choked out, knocked out, fucked, humiliated even as his body can't help but respond to how he is being used - and owning that. To me, Mule is always hottest this way.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts