Friday, September 11, 2015

Are you He-man?

 by Mule with the assist of Stefan Kane,
  original 3d art by Steve62Reeves!




We get mistaken for one another, ALL the time!



I thought I would share with you, my readers, a very recent adventure. This happened the night Rosetta's comet was passing on by the third rock from the sun.


It all began with a phone text exchange that went down like this:






I know what you are thinking, but before you judge me, you must remember that you haven't seen this woman and I have.  This girl was smoking, I mean fry up some bacon on her ass hot.  The very thought of her got my cock saluting.  Damn I had to say saluting didn't I.  Don;t get me clear, MULE usually stays clear of married women on the principle of  BROS BEFORE HOs- but there are some women that are so fine they create exceptions to the rule.  Still I almost invariable confine my poaching to the hot wives of beta men naturally meant to be cuckolded, not an alpha broseph like a military guy.  Mule doesn't like being no Jody!!

Blame it on the comet, or the concurrent Perseid shower, but with that fuzzy ball of destiny in the sky, and them stars falling from the heavens, things are likely to get all topsy turvy.  Still I am a blog writer, and experiences are the breasts of the creative Muse on which I greedily suckle.  I am down to try about anything to wrangle that compelling anecdote.  Like the time in college when I was hard up for cash and this college professor paid me to bang his wife while he watched--a scene I have otherwise invariably avoided. Still the prof was a beta wuss and the wife was hot, plus I got cash and my grade in his class went from from a solid B to an A.  Cuckolding an alpha patriot would be a whole new thing-but heck I do have to confess I am game to try about anything once-remind me of this story about this Danish chick and--FOCUS MULE those are stories for another time!  Back to talkin' about my booty call with this CHEATER BISH.

So Cheater Bish and I watched the comet and the meteors as we groped one another in the rough  man-handling that typically passes for foreplay with  your alpha stud Mule. Then we took it into the bedroom and I fucked that chick so hard she was seeing a whole shitload of constellations before her  eyes.  Have to give Cheater Bish credit, she is a tiger in bed.  She was also a bit of  freak, like to be choked out and shit like that. After three bouts of fuck-wrestling, while we paused for station identification to catch our breath I say to her:  "I bet you think I have forgotten about your punishment."

"Oh, I figured you were OVER that." --she replied with an eyeroll.

"No Bish, the MULE is like an elephant, not only because he has a trunk of a cock, but also in that   he never forgets shit like that."

I spun Cheater Bish over and on to my knee with one powerful arm and began applying her spankings.  At first she was laughing, but when my giant paw finally relented from getting all medieval on her firm protruding not-your-average-white-girl's-ass, she was in tears.

C
Cheater Bish had one fine ass--
 for a white chick.

"Now, now Bish, you know you had it coming" I said in a soothingly calm purr over her relentless sobbing. "and I am not finished with your sweet cheeks yet, my big bad fuckpole is jealous of  Mr. Hand and wants to play with that delicious ass of your too!!"

The sobbing broke off and in syncopated sniffles she asked. "Really?..that...I... would....like."

Now I have found that while the women I fuck will always accommodate Mule by acceding to his requests for the twin peaks of sodomy: anal and oral, few are enthusiastic about either, and as a result few of them are the best partners for either.  Plus they are too pliant in their consent, it is much more satisfying to claim those a hard fought prize wrested from a once proud alpha men, who you have dominated and reduced to your compliant bitches.  Woman on the other hand have boobies and pussies which are things that an alpha male turned bitch just can't compete against. 

Cheater Bish was one of those rare sluts who was adept both as a cock-slurper and ass-pussy, plus her regular pussy enveloped  my dick like probably few other pussies ever have.  So at this point you formerly judgmental readers, are beginning to see the Mule p.o.v. in all these shenanigans. Besides if that horny bish wasn't cheating with me, she would just of been banging someone else! She did mention to me that I was the best fuck of her life apart from her husband, and the un-deployed Jody boys from Fort Carson, she had used previously to warm her bed, were simply not up to the Mule platinum standard.

I lubed her hole with spit I gobbed on my fingers, massaging the back pussy with my big ass fingers as I spread her asscheeks in preparation for My Mulecock's dive into the vortex of her anus.  She gave a groan of delight as I pushed my big cockhead gently into her back receptacle, slowly working it in, in a slow undulating motion.  As I eased into position, I began fingering her OTHER pussy with my right hand, just so it wouldn't feel jealous.  I persistently began working her for and aft into a state of unmitigated ecstasy, before I built up to harder and heavier pumping, working my powerful glutes with practiced and athletic deftness until we both came together in a hallelujah chorus.  Then I rolled off her and went from fuck mode, into snore mode.

The next morning, I woke up next to Cheater Bish, extracted myself gently from her embrace so as not to wake her, sat up, stretched and scratched my self.  I went into the bathroom and relieved my hose, and also had myself a good shit, that stank up the Bish's bathroom pretty bad.  Pulling on my scivvies, I went out to the refrigerator  to forage for some snacking material.  In the living room, I noticed some pictures of Bish's soldier boy husband on the wall.  He was a big, strapping handsome alpha male, although not quite as large as the Mule.  He looked like the kind of guy I would easily be bros with. From the looks of the uniform he was an army ranger to boot.  My stomach became tied in knots from the guilt,  As I moved away, I stepped on a Lego, and let loose a few choice expletives,

A little head stood up from behind the couch where he was playing with action figures.  "She's got a fuckin' kid too?  Another little detail she neglected to mention!"- I thought as the boy looked at me with awestruck saucer sized eyes as he drunk in my phenomenal physique.

"Are you He-man? he inquired, starstruck.

I thought to myself: "Nah, little dude, I'm just some guy that banged your mom", but I said  

"Yes, I am.  Yes kid,  I am"







I made the kid some Count Chocula cereal  he was all excited.

"Wow!!! I am having breakfast with He-man! Can't wait to tell my Dad!!!"

I nearly choked on my cereal when he said that. But kept it cool



I was kind of getting off on his adulation, he was an adorable little tyke in his lion king pj's.  Like all little guys he was a motor mouth, talking all about his favorite He-man cartoons, relating their plots.  He kept saying things like  "I loved it when Skeletor tried to  blah blah and YOU did blah blah." As if he really was talking to He-man.

"Sure kid, I can be He-man if you want me to be." I said under my breath, "By the power of Bigcock."

"Hey He-man" burbled the adorable bundle of energy  "You wanna wash cartoons wid me?"

"Sure my little Okko dude."


We watched some cartoons and and then he helped my find my jeans, socks, shoes, and shirt, which I had all lost on the way to and inside Cheater's Bish's bedroom in the sexscapades last night.

Cheater Bish has texted me a number of times since, but I haven't responded.

Cheater Bish sure misses the Mule




 Just not something He-man would do!





ROLL EXIT THEME:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts