Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Musings from Valhalla: The Muleformers--Age of Alpha Dominance






If you think Donald Trump has extreme candor, and is unfiltered in his speech, then you haven't been around the MULE.  Like me, my thoughts are impatient, and they just like to pop out of my mouth as soon as they pop into my head.  Only time I can manage to wrassle these thoughts to the ground inside my head before they escape, is in the courtroom, but otherwise they come blurting out like farts from a dog, when you least expect it and not necessarily want it.  My many trips to HR will attest to my lack of political correctness in manner and speech.  I guess it is just that I am 100% Alpha and am Cocktimus Prime.




THIS EPISODE'S MULE-ISMS


-Sometimes when dealing with a loud-mouthed bish, the only thing to shut her up-- is to stick mah big Mule cock in her throat and tickle her tonsils. Then after she can make me a sammitch.





-There's a reason why my copier privileges have been temporarily revoked at work!




-I beat up and sodomized the Incredible Hulk just to make him cry! 


-I've done it 4 billion times-You ain't no different there son! Donkey konging ya' into a coma- ya' shouldn't've fucked with me none!



-Sounds like you need a beat down, stat! You ain't shit brah, I eat clowns like you for breakfast, lunch, dinner an' snack! Gonna throw your ass down, slap on a rear naked choke, and bust your butt son till that bronco broke!




-I've rolled with body builders who out weighed me and by the 2nd minute they were gassed and I just continued to drain their tank and end it.




I am alpha-dominant Mule and I approve this message!

I don't ALWAYS wear the cape!




-


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts