Monday, September 14, 2015

'07 Spring Break Adventures

These adventures are from the same spring break as Penguin ... Good Times!




Violently Cockblocked  (with Cliffs*)




Here's how it went down. The party was starting to die down around 3 and I had this chick hanging on me as we were heading for the stairs. A buddy stops me and says something or other then playfully slaps me, not hard just messing around so I respond with the same. As I am bringing my hand back the guy grapples me and brings me to the ground (breaking the reclining couch in the mean time) We wrestle for about 5-10 minutes before I finally get him to give up and by the time I stood up the chick had been rediscovered by her friends and left. When asked what he was doing he told me about him calling 'party cockblock' the way others call 'dibs'. He's a buddy of mine, and apparently he was hurting for a week from the hold I put him in that night, but he had it coming . It's mighty hard to ignore someone grappling you and trying to put you in a submission.  The hurt I put on him was insufficient payback for the fine pussy opportunity he made me miss out on.  This will not stand!  What a f*g!  Next time I see him with a girl, I'm gonna hit him over the head with a beer bottle ....Nah, he's one huge mofo, I'm gonna hit him with a keg.

*Cliffs* 

-Go to massive house party 
-hitting on chicks 
-pick up HB 7.5-8 
-heading to stairs get surprise wrestled 
-I sleep alone 



*************************


Hook Up

Nice hot babe I hook up with on break. She got a boyfriend back home, but I decide if it's o.k. for me to continue to have sex with her. Even if her crazy boyfriend finds out what he gonna do-- he ain't here? Besides even if he was here, once he got a gander of Mule, he'd slink away with his tail between his legs, pissing and shitting himself all the way back home.

Man, we just didn't have sex...we had a fuckfest, and the action continued long after Spring Break.  We graduated quickly to some pretty nasty stuff and we only been doing it since Spring Break...so for the last 3 weeks. Maybe she was sexually frustrated with her boyfriend or he just wasn't freaky enough for her. Or maybe having a real man like the Mule turned her into a Tigress.  She doesn't mention the boyfriend any more, wonder if he still is in the picture?


The third time we had sex down in Florida,  she let me do anal, but there was a surcharge, I had to eat her ass out. I swear to god I didn't want to do it, but she said, "No ass lickin', no anal," So I did it. I sniff her ass a bit first, maybe it was 'cause she had been out dancing and shit earlier but one sniff debunked the myth that girls buttholes smell like flowers and taste like candy and it is always clean,  If  you buy that, you will believe that hot girls do not fart or take shits-- lol 



 The Life of Mule and his pals...

Despite the very un-chick like swamp ass she got going, I don't see any visible signs of wear on close inspection of her leather cheerio. So when I pounded that fucker good with my battering ram, I felt I was leaving a MULESTAMP for future suitors to ponder.


She also let me put my cock on her forehead and she licked it from the base of the shaft all the way to the head with no hands. I love it when girls do that. and SHE DID IT without hesitation. She sucks the dick like a champ. She can ride a dick real good too. I thought I was in paradise when she started twisting her hips. I had to like ask her to stop three times because I almost busted. She did the Harlem shake or some shit that made my soldier surrender like the French in like two minutes lol.  Sure I will tire of her eventually, but she has had my attention for three weeks, which is well nie a new record.


Mule hands out one of his coveted SEX TROPHIES



                               *************************



The ex-boyfriend

So this chick I known since high school is also down here on break She convinced me to meet her ex-boyfriend that lives down here. They have been dating through college, and broke up in November but are still "good friends". He lives in Ft Walton and I am not sure why she needs moral support to go see him but WTF,  I agree, but  "Only if I can wear a wifebeater and shorts", I tell her. She obliged.

So we roll up to Richard’s house. Holy fuck this guy was loaded. No wonder she dated him. I mean, this cat must be swimming in dough. I didn’t expect this but shook it off. Richard answers the door in a Donovan McNabb jersey, with what appeared to be 12" biceps peeking out. First he greeted Jen (the girl) and then he saw me. It was obvious from the first look that I intimidated the fuck out of Richard with my shredded quads, 19 inch pythons, and abs you could do laundry on. 





"How ya doin, Dick," I said, shaking his hand and feeling his bones crunch beneath my vise-like grip. He cried out in pain and invited us in. 

Jen and Rich get to small talking. He’s showing her pictures of Katrina (he’s with the red cross and helps with disaster relief… sleazy way to get pussy if you ask me), then they discuss the presidential politics and the Iraq situation. 


*Yawn* I'm watching Sports Center on the high def flat screen, when Rich mentions something about football players being huge, and how its "no surprise since they are all juiced up" Jen mouths "No" to me, but can already see I’m about to go off.





Me: "So you think a little juice makes you huge?"


Rich: (nervous laugh)  "Well, it certainly helps out--"


Me: "Lemme tell you something, DICKIE BOY. You think if you incorporated some D-Bol into your Elliptical Cardio and Nautilus Machine you would be Ronnie Coleman?"







Rich:  "What’s D-Bol? Who’s Ronnie--"

Jen: "Guys, guys please--"


From there, Rich decides to serve us "Dinner" or as I call it, CATABOLIC DELIGHT Are you kidding me? Some Middle Eastern Bread, smelly dip, and couscous?!?!? 



Bon Appetit: Be sure to leave room for dessert!


Me: (staring at the table) "What the fuck is this?"

Rich: "It’s pita bread, hummus, and---"


Me: "No, I mean, WHAT THE FUCK is this?" (I’m fuming at this point)





Jen: (nervously) "I THINK what he needs is some protein. He’s big into bodybuilding and needs to get his protein intake in."

Rich: (nervous) "Just go in the kitchen man… take… take whatever you want."


I rampage through Rich’s cabinets, settling on a gallon of milk, peanut butter, and oatmeal. 





Rich watches in horror as I sit transfixed on his couch, shoving food down my throat and slugging my milk gallon. after about 20 minutes... he breaks the silence..

Rich ( with a look of worshipful awe and bromance):  "Yeah. Look, I wanted to apologize about the food. I had no idea and I’ll do anything to make it up to you."


Me: (mouthful of food) "Anything?"


Rich: "Anything!"


Me: "I wanna armwrestle."


Rich: "Armwrestle? (laughs nervously) Come on, what are we, 10 years old?"


Rich could see from my mean-mugging, that I meant business though, and he came over to the table and rolled up his sleeves. I fought not to laugh at his 12 inch pipes. 


With Jen screaming "Please don’t do this!


I slammed Rich’s arm into the table with a whoosh, and the sound of tearing, snapping and popping, I double checked to make sure his arm had not come off, as he started screaming 

"OH GOD WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO!?!?!"."   Pussy, I'm sure only a cast and some rotator cuff surgery will be necessary, and a guy this loaded, has gots to be fully insured!


"I’m done with this shit," I snarled, grabbed Jen and said  "We REALLY need to get out of here."


"We can’t leave him like this!," Jen cried. 

"SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET IN THE CAR" I snarled and pushed her out the door, slamming it behind me. I think it's safe to say Rich won't be inviting Jen to bring me back....




*****************

Knocked a Bouncer Clean Out With ONE Punch (With Cliffs*)




I've been frequenting this joint all week on break as there is normally some red hot bitches there. Anyway, I have had some beef with one of the bouncers there.for reasons that seem hardly coherent on reflection...but I hates bouncers so whatever the reason IT IS VALID AND JUSTIFIED.





He's about 6'1'', juiced up to the hilt and has dreadlcoks and a gold front tooth. (for anyone who goes there). Last night he asked to check my ID and I pulled a REAR LAT SPREAD followed by a FRONT DOUBLE BI  and said "You wont see these puppies on a 21 year old ,son"...Usually my explosively bulging muscles are the only ID I ever need....and there were sighs and gasps of appreciation from those behind me in line. 




Of course I was only 19 at the time, but looked older because of my MUSCLES.  He wasn't happy so I reluctantly showed him my fake ID. Making sure to do a CRAB POSE while reaching for my wallet, and handing it to him with a SINGLE BI.

Anyway a bit later he was outside talking to some Colombian girls who I was dancing with earlier. I thought he was trying to hit on my ticket so I asked him what the fuck he thought he was doing. I saw one of the girls start shaking cuz she knew some ass was about to get whooped up pretty bad.  Others started laying down bets....



I got a Grant on the Big Blond Guy!


Anyway, he pulled quite a dis move on me and basically looked me up and down then I just turned my back to him  and kept talking to MY hotties that he had been honing in on. Having none of this the huge mofo starts beefin' with me and I was trying like hell to be 'Spartan',  but I ended up getting sucker punched in the back of the head... 





Now while the blow was hard enough for me to be seeing constellations, the fuckin' dick head expected me to drop so he can ground and pound, but I just turned and I landed one of the most terrific left hooks anyone at this club is ever likely to witness...





It was similar to the one Frazier landed on Ali in the 14th round of their 'Thrilla in Manilla'....need i say he dropped like his central nervous system had quit on him. As he lie there as if lifeless in a pile of his own blood, teeth and urine... I  put him in the recovery position and walked away...as I was walkin' away I  saw people looking at me awestruck...I notch my belt for yet another bouncer I have taken down!


Still the undefeated Champion when it comes to
 Mule v. Bouncers


*Cliffs

-went to club on break

-bouncer acting a dick when I enter club
*said bouncer trying to hit on some chicks I scored earlier in night
*ended up getting sucker punched 
*I land a left hook to the orbital and drop said bouncer
*set myself for week to come with chicks wanting to get with me 







******************************

I'm not a Doctor, but I play one on Spring Break

We headed out to the club, all dressed to the nines. We ran into a little trouble at the door, when the bouncer told us we weren't properly dressed for the establishment. I stepped up to the plate,. bumping into him, "You sure about that?" The bouncer, terrified, changed his mind but asked for the $20 cover charge. "Cover charge? Just be lucky you're still alive, punk. We ain't paying a cover charge."  

After watching him deflate like a punctured tire,  before our very eyes,  Although I didn't have to throw a punch, I think this counts for the purpose of etching another bouncer notch on my belt. We walked in, lats flaring. We scoped out the situation, and it looked pretty grim. A club packed with AFC's and a bunch of HB8's and HB9's. I shook my head. A few minutes later, a group of HB8.5's approached me. 





HB8.5: "Hi...ummm... we wanted to know if we could hang out with you tonight?

I fought off the urge to vomit (HB8.5's... gross!) and replied, "You know, you've got a lot of nerve coming over here. Don't you think I'm a little out of your league, cupcake? Now get out of here, you're threatening my alpha status."  Yes, I admit I have banged my share of  8.5s--but not on Spring Break when the HB10's are SCHOOLIN'


I see a HB10 cardio bunny at the bar, drinking a martini. I don't see any bodybuilder activity in the area, just some ectomorph hitting on her, so I'm going in for the kill. I lat flared it over to this broad, and first approached the ectomorph hitting on her. He was wearing a Jose's Surf Shop T-shirt.  I saluted him with my fingers flashing  an "L" sign.  





 "End of the road, AFC. Step aside and let me handle this cardio bunny."

AFC bravely chirped: "Get lost."  The mouse had a lot of spunk for a dead rodent walking. Especially as he was talking back to a REAL MAN!





Normally, I would have stomped him into the ground, but I felt it unnecessary.


Me: (grabbing the AFC by the throat) "Look, you fuckin' ecto, you better get the fuck out of here before we have a problem. . If you don't leave this club now, and never come back, the cops are gonna have to call the boys down at Jose's Surf Shop to come ID your body."  I smelled the distinct odors of urine and fecal matter as the AFC soiled himself. 



A Necessity for AFCs


The AFC ran away screaming and I moved in on the cardio bunny. "Your lucky day, baby. You get to spend the evening with The Mule. Wanna feel my pythons?





Cardio Bunny:  "What do you think I am, some cheap slut just looking to get laid? I'm better than that."


Me: "Oh I get it. You look at me and all you see is shredded quads, 19 inch pythons, and abs you could do laundry on. I'm more than a piece of meat here. "  I turned around to leave.


Cardio Bunny: "I'm sorry, did you say 19 inch pythons? My name's Isabelle. What kind of work do you do"


Me: "uhhhh... I am a Doctor." (fucking golddiger...tell her what she wants to hear)


CB: "A doctor? what kind?"


Me: "A uhhh... gynecologist."


CB: "Really? How did you get into that?"


Me: "Well, I guess you can say I just love pussy."


CB: "Well here's my phone number, why dont you call me sometime and we can go to a museum or something."  

Museum?  What kind of Museum, the Museum of Stoopid?  I looked at her phone number in disgust. "Look cupcake, I'm going on a gynocologist exposition in the Phillipines for the next year. Tonight may be our last night together. We should make the most of it."


CB: "If you say so, Doctor Mule."


I took her out to the truck and we started going at it. I hit it doggystyle and finished off by giving her a pearl necklace (the only jewelry I'll ever buy for a woman.)  You could say I was playing Doctor alright!!! 



♥Imagine if your Doctor looked like this♥

Having satisfied my needs, I told the cardio bunny to leave the truck.  Helpfully tossing out her clothes toward the parking lamp so she could find them more easily. 

Half naked she leaned in to plant a parting kiss on my handsome face. "I had a great time, Doc. My gynocologist never treated me like that."


I roared with laughter. "I'm no gynocologist!"


Cardio bunny had a look of denial on her face. "Tell me thats not true! Are you even a real doctor?"


Me: "I'm no doctor... but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night" ... as I stepped on the gas and accelerated away . 






****************************

The Outback



I headed down to the local Outback with my buddy Lex. A few steaks, mounds of potatoes, cold beer, and laughs were on the agenda for the evening. Getting pussy was not, but when you are THE alpha male, it's always a possibility. 


I exude ALPHA freom EVERY pore



So after the meal, and taking a huge dump in the men's room, we are paying the bill when Lex motions over to the bar. Couldn't believe what I saw. Four hotties laughing it up with a couple of college frat boys. I took off my aviators to get a better look at the guys. 

Me: (squinting) "Yep, just as I suspected, looks to be 13, maybe 14 inch biceps?"


Lex: "You thinking what I'm thinking?"


Me: (grinning) "Lets do it."


Me and Lex do the lat flare walk over to the bar area, sleeves rolled up on our 19 and 18 inch pythons, taking a seat nearby the aforementioned crew. I took out of my pocket my "trick money"; $100 dollar bills on each end, with about 25 singles in the middle. One of the girls saw this and flocked (If muscles are #1 on women's wish list, money is number 2 on their sleazy gold digging agenda). 


Girl1: "Hey baby! You gonna buy me a drink?"


Me: (pulling down my aviators a bit) "Why the Fuck would I do that? Do I look like your boyfriend or something?"  What Alphas know instinctively and AFCs never figure out, is never appear too eager.


Girl1: "What's your problem? Figured your cheap ass could spare a drink with all that cash you're carrying."


Me: (condescendingly) "Well apparently that's not the case, Shirley Temple." (She was wearing a Temple University sweatshirt) "Run along to your skinny frat friends. You ain't getting none of this 1"

(I flash the wad of cash) and you aint getting none of this (flashes 19 inch python)



She slinks back chastened to her friends. Lex knows what's going on and gives me a wink. Not two minutes later, the WHOLE group returns, metal shavings drawn irresistibly to the CHICK  MAGNET that is MULE.


When you look like this, you are a babe magnet!


.Me and Lex piled the girls into the truck and head over to their motel room.

That night, I was pleasured for hours by two sorority girls: a cute li'l Asian and her blonde friend, while Lex had the other two-naturally I got first pick,  I wake Lex up at 7 AM, telling me I need to go get some food. We walk out the door, sunlight streaming in from the morning sky. Damn it is GOOD TO BE ME!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts